IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - MUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMUHAMMAD & QURAN FORETOLD IN BIBBLE

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 51>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2009 at 3:43am
Originally posted by believer believer wrote:

I am not sure what you are getting at.  

Are you reading the Bible in your native tongue?  That might help.

Paul was judging the Christians wrongly- he was at fault, not following GOD's will but his own.  He had a miraculous conversion and stopped.  Paul then became a preacher to the Gentiles.

Ok, Paul �became� a preacher to the Gentile! Well then, any one can become a preacher to the Gentiles if the so chooses to do; or u mean he was chosen by God Almighty to preach to the Gentiles? If so then again, who is this person Isaiah is talking about in ch.42? According to him he will bring Judgment to the Gentiles (Note: Judgment there is refers to a �new law�):

Isaiah 42:1 �Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� (Iasiah.42:1)

4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:4)

Isaiah.42:9 clearly stated, �Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you.�  The former things are the old law and have to replace with new law.

And Jesus (S) says that, the Comforter will bring Judgment to the world (Gentiles).

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

How do u explain that?

tnc

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:17am
honeto  - by me asking if he was reading in is native tongue I meant that  if he wasn't it might be easier to understand if he was.  Unlike the Quran the Bible can be read in any language and you still get the full meaning of GOD's Holy Word.

tnc- Paul's was literally hand choosen by Jesus.  We are given eye witnesses to the choosing in the Road to Damascus account.  Please read the full account.

Acts 9 
1Meanwhile, Saul was still breathing out murderous threats against the Lord's disciples. He went to the high priest 2and asked him for letters to the synagogues in Damascus, so that if he found any there who belonged to the Way, whether men or women, he might take them as prisoners to Jerusalem. 3As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, "Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?"

5"Who are you, Lord?" Saul asked.

"I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting," he replied. 6"Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do."

7The men traveling with Saul stood there speechless; they heard the sound but did not see anyone. 8Saul got up from the ground, but when he opened his eyes he could see nothing. So they led him by the hand into Damascus. 9For three days he was blind, and did not eat or drink anything.

10In Damascus there was a disciple named Ananias. The Lord called to him in a vision, "Ananias!"
      "Yes, Lord," he answered.

11The Lord told him, "Go to the house of Judas on Straight Street and ask for a man from Tarsus named Saul, for he is praying. 12In a vision he has seen a man named Ananias come and place his hands on him to restore his sight."

13"Lord," Ananias answered, "I have heard many reports about this man and all the harm he has done to your saints in Jerusalem. 14And he has come here with authority from the chief priests to arrest all who call on your name."

15But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."

17Then Ananias went to the house and entered it. Placing his hands on Saul, he said, "Brother Saul, the Lord�Jesus, who appeared to you on the road as you were coming here�has sent me so that you may see again and be filled with the Holy Spirit." 18Immediately, something like scales fell from Saul's eyes, and he could see again. He got up and was baptized, 19and after taking some food, he regained his strength.

John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
believer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 7:35am
Isaiah 42:  Before Jesus the Gentiles had no Laws from GOD the way Israel did.  By Jesus coming the Gentiles were able to be joined/grafted into the nation of Israel even though they had never followed GOD's Law.

The Gentiles now have the 2 greatest Laws from GOD to follow.

Is the problem the understanding of the word reprove?,  a gentle correcting a father correcting a child?

re⋅prove  
1. to criticize or correct, esp. gently: to reprove a pupil for making a mistake.
2. to disapprove of strongly; censure: to reprove a bad decision.
3. Obsolete. to disprove or refute.

The Holy Spirit is a part of Christian daily life reminding us, correcting us.  You can see when a person is guided by the Holy Spirit by his "fruits" 
John 3
16"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 10:09am

tnc- Paul's was literally hand choosen by Jesus.  We are given eye witnesses to the choosing in the Road to Damascus account.  Please read the full account.

15But the Lord said to Ananias, "Go! This man is my chosen instrument to carry my name before the Gentiles and their kings and before the people of Israel. 16I will show him how much he must suffer for my name."

Are you saying that Jesus (S) as well as Paul was sent to the gentile? But not according to Jesus (S). This it what Jesus (s) said:  Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

That does not go well with what you are saying!

tnc

Shasta'sAunt View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Female
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2009 at 8:26pm
"Isaiah 42:  Before Jesus the Gentiles had no Laws from GOD the way Israel did.  By Jesus coming the Gentiles were able to be joined/grafted into the nation of Israel even though they had never followed GOD's Law."

Jesus did not preach to the Gentiles. Jesus preached to the Jews and his followers were Jews.

Matthew 10: 5These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

�No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.�
Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 9:54pm

Isaiah 42:  Before Jesus the Gentiles had no Laws from GOD the way Israel did.  By Jesus coming the Gentiles were able to be joined/grafted into the nation of Israel even though they had never followed GOD's Law.

The Gentiles now have the 2 greatest Laws from GOD to follow.

Believer, you have to do better than that!

It seems to me you are running blank! I was hoping you will reply me with this verse: And he [Jesus (S)] said unto them (the Disciples), Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 16:15

Do you know why Jesus (S) instructed his �disciples to preach the Gospel to all the world to every creature? First, you have recognized that he himself didn�t go into all the world to every creature to preach the Gospel; simply because he was �sent� by his father and our father and his God and our God to the lost sheep of the house of Israel which he openly declared in Matthew 15:24But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. Quran also conforms: (Qur�an 61:6-9) - 6. And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: "O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All�h unto you confirming the Taur�t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed . But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad ) came to them with clear proofs, they said: "This is plain magic."

I will explain why he instructed his� disciples to go into all the world to every creature.  You see the above verse mentioned: ��and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed�� (Quran 61:6-9).  Glad tidings� there is �Good news� of a messenger to come after him.

Having stated that, now we shall look at the core message of Jesus (S)!

Jesus (S) said here in Matthew 11:5 �The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. The word �Gospel� is really the �good News�

So it should read: The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the Good news preached to them.�

What was the �GOOD NEWS� Jesus (S) was preaching to the people? Look what Luke says here: Luke 8:1 And it came to pass afterward, that he went throughout every city and village, preaching and shewing the glad tidings of the kingdom of God: and the twelve were with him,

�glad tidings�  Is also the Good News, same Greek word used there. So, he was preaching of the �Good News of the Kingdom of God.�

Let us look at this verse Mark 1:14 �Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,�

These two words �Euaggelizo / Euaggelion� translated as �Gospel.� So when you see the word �Gospel� know it is the �Good News� and not any good news, it is the �Good News of the Kingdom of God� That would mean, his core message was about the coming of the kingdom of God.

He also thought his� followers to pray for the coming of the Kingdom of God: Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

�His� will� shall be done on earth! What is the will? God�s will is his divine law. It is narrated that Jesus (S) said: �Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.�  Matthew 7:21-22

Here, Jesus (S) spoke in parables of the Kingdom of God:

Matthew6:10-13 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables? 11He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given. 12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath. 13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

How the Kingdom of God shall come? Jesus explained when he was question: �And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Lu 17:20

The Kingdom of God comes when the man child comes that mentioned in revlation12:5 �And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.� then the Kingdom of God would have been come. Rev.12:10 stated: (Brackets added) ��Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power (true message) of his Christ (anointed)� (Rev.12:10).

Note: That man child is no other than Muhammad (S) Quran conforms:We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Q.34:28). Jesus (S) did not rule all people and nations when he came; did he? No! The question is, when Muhammad (S) came with the Revelation from Allah (S) did any one �observe� it? No! "The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:  Lu 17:20

tnc

Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2009 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

He also thought his� followers to pray for the coming of the Kingdom of God: Matthew 6:9-10 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.  10Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

�His� will� shall be done on earth! What is the will? God�s will is his divine law. It is narrated that Jesus (S) said: �Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.�  Matthew 7:21-22

Jesus (S) spoke in parables of the coming of God�s kingdom, he said in Matthew 6:31-32: �Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches thereof.�

�a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field The �seed� is the �Everlasting Good news� and the �man� it that �male child� who was to rule all people and nations. ��Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and power (true message) of his Christ (Anointed)(Rev.12:10)  

Jesus (S) said: �Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.� Lu 17:21 

If the Kingdom of God is within you that would mean, when you hear the message you believe and accepted it with your whole heart!

Coming of the Kingdom of God [the seed (message)] to Muhammad (S):

Allah (S) said: �Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world:

With it came down the spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-Amin).

To thy heart.� (Q.26:192-194)

This is what Allah (S) instructed the Prophet to say: Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

The coming of the kingdom of God is all about the coming of the universal message:

Matthew13:3-9

3And he (Jesus) spake many things unto them in parables, saying, Behold, a sower went forth to sow;

4And when he sowed, some seeds fell by the way side, and the fowls came and devoured them up:

5Some fell upon stony places, where they had not much earth: and forthwith they sprung up, because they had no deepness of earth:

6And when the sun was up, they were scorched; and because they had no root, they withered away.

7And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprung up, and choked them:

8But other fell into good ground, and brought forth fruit, some an hundredfold, some sixtyfold, some thirtyfold.

9Who hath ears to hear, let him hear.

Jesus (S) explained:

Matthew13:18-23 

18Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.

19When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

20But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;

21Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.

22He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.

23But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

That is how the Kingdom of God will come, in a form of a message (word: revelation from God Almighty).

Revelation 14:6-7 conforms that: And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel (THE EVERLASTING GOOD NEWS) to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� Rev.14:6-7:

The everlasting gospel was yet to come. Note: Jesus (S) gospel could have not be for all time! Jesus (S) already on earth with a gospel, he could not be the �another angel� with �everlasting gospel.� The everlasting Gospel is the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11�another angel� with a �little book� which John did not wrote but is yet to come; and it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7 and I quote: ��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel��; so the everlasting gospel have to come from Heaven!

The Qur�an makes that claimed and the book of Revelation 14-7 says? �Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!� Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.  

It was �sent down� to �his servant�, this is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

This is what mentioned in Isaiah 42:

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.�4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� Isaiah 42:1-4

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)

This is what mentioned in Isaiah:

3-� he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth.� Isaiah 42:1-4

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

It was sent down in the month of Ramadhan:

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

It says in Rev.14:6-7: �And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth,

Note: the word �Gospel� is the �Good News�; it should read, everlasting good News.

This is what the Allah (S) says in the Quran: �A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50)

O ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)

Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!� Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: �And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John.16:8

Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you. (Isaiah.42:9)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John.1:17)

Moses (S) was a law giver and here the Comforter is a new law giver!

The message will be given to another nation: Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. Matt.21:43

This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (In Mecca) (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

Lu 13:29 And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall sit down in the kingdom of God. (in Mecca)

1Co 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. 1Co 6:10

Here he said in Matt. 24:14 �And this gospel (Good News) of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.�

And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel (Good News of the Kingdom of God) to every creature. Mark 16:15 (the coming of the everlasting Good News: The Qur�an)

But seek ye first the kingdom of God (Knowledge of Islam), and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.� Matthew 6:33

8. They intend to put out the Light of All�h (i.e. the religion of Isl�m, this Qur'�n, and Prophet Muhammad ) with their mouths. But All�h will complete His Light even though the disbelievers hate (it).

9. He it is Who has sent His Messenger (Muhammad ) with guidance and the religion of truth (Isl�mic Monotheism) to make it victorious over all (other) religions even though the Mushrik�n (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, and disbelievers in the Oneness of All�h and in His Messenger Muhammed ) hate (it).� (Qur�an 61:8-9)

Daniel 2:44 and in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a KINGDOM, WHICH SHALL NEVER DESTROY: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but BREAK IN PIECES and CONSUME ALL THESE KINGDOM, AND IT SHALL STAND FOR EVER.

tnc
Nazarene View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2009 at 10:04am
salaams to all!

i've been reading TNC's posts on this topic and remember some from others a while back. i believe his obsevations hold merit. and indeed he invokes us think!
       we all know how the "church" edited the bible to what we have of it today. all in an atempt to promote themselves as the "key holders".
       anyway to stay on topic, i was in prayer and meditation just a few nights ago and this poped in my mind.  muhammad{p} is in the revelation. i posted what i'm posting now for only a few moments.then i deleted it thinking i was reaching for something that was'nt there. or that i was the only one who would "see" this .
       well thanks to TNC i'll post it once more.
i believe the "church" changed the "name" from something other than { king of kings lord of lords} which is a title not a "name".i believe this is of muhammad and his followers you decide here it is:

Revelation 19:11-19 (New International Version)

The Rider on the White Horse
 11I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. 12His eyes are like blazing fire, and on his head are many crowns. He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself. 13He is dressed in a robe dipped in blood, and his name is the Word of God. 14The armies of heaven were following him, riding on white horses and dressed in fine linen, white and clean. 15Out of his mouth comes a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations. "He will rule them with an iron scepter[meaning the everlasting good news]." He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God Almighty. 16On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. {?}

17And I saw an angel standing in the sun, who cried in a loud voice to all the birds flying in midair, "Come, gather together for the great supper of God, 18so that you may eat the flesh of kings, generals, and mighty men, of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all people, free and slave, small and great."

19Then I saw the beast and the kings of the earth and their armies gathered together to make war against the rider on the horse and his army.

we also see that there is a contradiction here. in verse 12 it states "He has a name written on him that no one knows but he himself." and yet in verse 16 the "name" written on him is now clear and understandable{ now meaning jesus}. something was lost here the "church" did not want people to know. 

also jesus states in his own words "I HAVE NOT COME TO JUDGE THE WORLD BUT TO SAVE IT" so much for verse 11.

leland

Edited by Nazarene - 04 May 2009 at 10:30am
love for all conquers all
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 51>
  Share Topic