IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Osama bin Laden  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedOsama bin Laden

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>
Author

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:43am

Assalaamu alaikum

I am sick & tired - After 18 + months of my inviting someone from the Muslim community to come and discuss with me in person, the scientific evidence I have discovered (ie the combination of the energy forces with gravity [general relativity]), which illustrates that there is only One Ilah � Allah, only to be completely ignored by your leaders!

I am now in no doubt that all the current leaders of so-called Islamic countries are corrupt, hence the Islam that is been taught (as a result of those leaders been in the position to propagate their doctrine), is naught but a plot. A plot the leaders have designed with the sole intention of protecting and enhancing their own position of power and greed.

I lost faith in the leaders of this country (I live in) a long time ago, the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq and all the innocent people they have killed - sickens me, especially when the life of a Brit is somehow more important than that of an Iraqi! I am also very dismayed by the actions of Muslim leaders, I have lost faith in the Muslim community, whom propagate their corrupt leaders ideology for them.

Hence I wish to be arrested�.. So, yes, if I had the opportunity, I would partake in a suicide bombing, although I would not wish to harm any innocent people, rather I would attack either the army, or the politicians responsible.

So - Come and get me!        

Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:44am
Quote Noah, i think its clear to any level headed thinker exactly who the enemies of the entire world is.  Its the terrorist organizations.

Cia have been a terror organisation in other places for years. What im getting at is not an attack on the proud American people. It is the leaders, and their sweeping definitions. What excactly IS terror, lets start by assuring that we share the same concept as to what it is.
Because YES...for sure. the terror organisations of this world are the problem.

Quote If they had the power that the US government has the world
would be in total Chaos.

Agreed completely. Dont get me wrong, im not on our terrorists side. Nor your terrorists. Im with the people all the way, both my own and yours.

Quote I live in the birthplace of democracy and the people of this country stand by there powers provided to them by our groundbreaking constitution which has changed the face of the world for the best giving the people election powers and term limits over leaders.

No you dont, the democratic idea is as old as time. And we in Denmark had it implemented before you did. ours was in the first place given to us by the king of demark in 1483 when he figured out it was better in the long run, and ensured stability. in 1849 our final testament of rights was finnished, and its the same that we use today.

The problem with your democracy aswell as our own is this. There are 3 major institutions that create the modern society. Its money, politics and media, in that order. And when you find out that the top of all 3 meet in secret, or as the bilderbergers have meetings where the press is not allowed to repport from. Well then you have a fundamental problem in your democracy, as those people in fact are in charge. Then you start to realise that the leaders are all memebrs of the same clubs and lodges, and where long before they where elected.
You presidents have a tendency to be from the same bloodline, and clubs like skull and bones, to wich they take an oath above ALL other oahts (including that of presidency). Our leaders are members of seraphiens who have massive contact with clubs like S&B, Trillatteral commision etc..
You may not want to see it, but thats the facts of our world today.
Democracy is a great idea, and in no way strange to muslims or Islam. Its just not working atm.

Quote If you would like to believe that the US military is over ran by SS officers, the Pope is the devil "reincarnated" and Bush is Hitler in descise that is your right to think what you wish.

Thank you :) ...Bush is not hitler, he does not have the format hitler had at all. Hitler made it from nothing to leader of a world. Bush was born with a silverspoon in his mouth and was carried through family interrests to his leadership. They share several idealogies though. As for the pope, hey i was told by christian freinds. They argued from the Bible that the vatican was the whore of Babylon, and whatever pope takes seat, well...you figure that one out. I was intriqued by their claims and started my own research. And they are right. From the Bible, there is no doubt that the vatican is the whore of Babylon.

From a muslim perspective, i just read up on their history up to modern day, their contract bindings with the nazis. yes its true, the vatican made contracts with the nazis. unfortunally the documents themself are not released (wonder why), but we do have photos from the signing. I would reccomend Jon Eric Phelps booK "The vatican assasins - wounded in the house of my freinds" . Jon is a calvinist, and his researcher on the book is a former Jesuit priest, who spilled all the beans.

Quote Please dont spread this nonsense though, there are many people who take this kind of information and go join up in these terror organizations based on lies being spread.

I have not presented a single claim i cannot back up with facts! And no...information is not what makes people join terrorist organisations. A miserable life, and no future is.

Quote Its clear who the real enemy is, that Bin Laden and his evil propaganda being spread to corrupt the minds of many.

He is one of many enemies of the free world, you own leaders are aswell, i wish you could see this, freind.

Quote Its rhitoric like what you are spreading which helps extremists convince themselves blowing up to kill innocent people is a good thing.  This needs to stop,

No, im just presenting information that anyone can go and research on their own, if they have the will to do so. And do not have a problem with confronting truth allthough it may be unpleasant. I had to do this aswell, and it is painfilled to loose you innosence like that.

Quote Bin Laden is the enemy of ALL that is good, not America.

I agree, one of many.

Quote The US has advanced civilization, not been trying to set it back a thousand years.

Not your own you havent.

peace
TnE
jibreel View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 11:59am
Originally posted by rocitreal rocitreal wrote:

Noah, i think its clear to any level headed thinker
exactly who the enemies of the entire world is.� Its the terrorist
organizations.

If they had the power that the US government has the
world would be in total Chaos.
� I live in the birthplace of
democracy and the people of this country stand by there powers provided
to them by our groundbreaking constitution which has changed the face
of the world for the best giving the people election powers and term
limits over leaders.

If you would like to believe that the US military is over ran by SS
officers, the Pope is the devil "reincarnated" and Bush is Hitler in descise
that is your right to think what you wish.� Please dont spread this
nonsense though, there are many people who take this kind of
information and go join up in these terror organizations based on lies
being spread.

Its clear who the real enemy is, that Bin Laden and his evil propaganda
being spread to corrupt the minds of many.� Its rhitoric like what you are
spreading which helps extremists convince themselves blowing up to kill
innocent people is a good thing.� This needs to stop,�

Bin Laden is the enemy of ALL that is good, not
America
.� The US has advanced civilization, not been
trying to set it back a thousand years.

<SPAN ="bold">Suleyman, i couldnt agree more, Bin Laden and his
movement must be contained and controlled before they ruin the
advancement of civilization.</SPAN>

Salam all

I believe Noah is one of many millions of people who agree like myself on
who the real terrorsists are.

There are many spokesmen against Terrorism, most are american and
they call the U.S. terrorists and also have more credit then you could ever
provide with the cheap media loopholes your sucked into.

Brainwashed media methods work!

1-Osama is "NOT WANTED FOR 9/11", AT ALL, go to the FBI website and
read what he is wanted for..
2-What does anti Semitic mean to you?
3-What does Terrorism mean to you

And 4th of all, if you think AmriKKKa has the right to exercise terrorism
themselves and get away with it, then your supporting a totalitarian state
yourself, yes its nazi of you.

Islam stands together against racism, oppression, hunger, poverty, and
stand for equal rights, freedom of speach and put woman above the
standards you heard off in the west., bet you did not know that did you?

Edited by jibreel
Amir View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 3:32pm

Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullah

Unfortunately they are not going to get rid of me that easily!

I hear they want to understand the mind of a suicide bomber, is this not a lesson to show it is a result of oppression?

Unfortunately they are not going to get rid of me that easily!

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by jibreel jibreel wrote:

Islam stands together against racism, oppression, hunger, poverty, and
stand for equal rights, freedom of speach and put woman above the
standards you heard off in the west., bet you did not know that did you?

That's well and good and I think its incumbent upon you to prove these words in deeds, just like it would be for anyone making claims about a religion or faith.

But more to the point of 'Osama Bin Laden' - what will Islam stand together on in regard to him?  Will you?  Or is all the other talk and such, just rhetoric?  I hope and pray that it is not..
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 6:21pm
Originally posted by Amir Amir wrote:

to show it is a result of oppression?

So if you're oppressed, it's OK to murder children?  That's a sick mind..
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
rocitreal View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:40pm
Originally posted by Amir Amir wrote:

So - Come and get me!        

sad that you want to kill yourself most of all it seems.... do you not charish this life given to you as the grandest gift imaginable?

Peace, its more than a word its a dream.
Noah View Drop Down
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2005 at 7:51pm
But more to the point of 'Osama Bin Laden' - what will Islam stand together on in regard to him?  Will you?  Or is all the other talk and such, just rhetoric?  I hope and pray that it is not..

What do you want us to do? he is protected by the dons of all dons. And no this time im actually not so sure its the americans to blame ;)

Peace
TnE
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 20>
  Share Topic