IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i’m farting a lot  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i’m farting a lot

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2006 at 11:17am

Okey guys,today is Sunday Night and i am turning to my serious mode till to Friday 05:00pm....for your considerations.

Sincerely yours,

aramuh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aramuh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 1:26pm

Originally posted by lost lost wrote:

Originally posted by Shadi_Al-amin Shadi_Al-amin wrote:

Lol it is better to keep things like this to yourself  although the story was funny.
thats the good thing about the internet. no1 knows me :-P

u guys r so mean
this is the last time i ask you all for help

Lots of flatulence can be serious -if its not cleared by now I suggest getting medical advice.  Try clearing out your bowels - plenty of honey with warm water does wonders as a laxative and this is the perfect time since it is Ramadan to start a better diet to avoid this problem in the future.  If it stinks then you need to watch your food combinations for a bit.  Eg fruit on an empty stomach then veges then bread/nuts then meats for example.  These foods all have different rates for digestion.  If you eat one type of food that digests quickly (like fruit) on top of say bread  then the fruit just ferments in the stomach and intestines and produces smelly gas.  A meal of fruit/veges and meats or a meal of bread and veges are better combinations than eating everything together in one go.  Also it pays to wait a good three to four hours before every meal.

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 1:43pm

Don't say a woman would never do this...

Ever heard of the walking farts?????  I've seen old ladies with walkers that could be deadly.

But, as for poor Bro Lost.  They are right, avoid gassy foods and seek a doctors advice.  If you're really having this problem, it could be a sign of a more serious issue.

My sister's life was saved because of a similar problem, she went in for help and the doctor did and exam and found cancerous pulips.  They were not causing the problem but they were found because she complained to a doctor about her problem.  God might be warning you of something more dangerous than a little gas.

aramuh View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aramuh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Don't say a woman would never do this...

Ever heard of the walking farts?????  I've seen old ladies with walkers that could be deadly.

But, as for poor Bro Lost.  They are right, avoid gassy foods and seek a doctors advice.  If you're really having this problem, it could be a sign of a more serious issue.

My sister's life was saved because of a similar problem, she went in for help and the doctor did and exam and found cancerous pulips.  They were not causing the problem but they were found because she complained to a doctor about her problem.  God might be warning you of something more dangerous than a little gas.

This is so true - there is also such a thing as a woman's fart which can sometimes be indicative of a prolapse or other such "feminine" problems.

All about education really...

Peace

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 2:23pm
no wonder its a silent killer....
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 9:20pm

Angela, why you talk about me!

lost, how are you feeling today? Do you still have that problem? Hopefully it was just temporary, and if not than you really should see your phycisian.

lovetabuleh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovetabuleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2006 at 9:59pm

OOH MY ALLAH!!� you guys are helarious!�

the first thing that came to my mind from Lost's inquirey�was maybe there is�gallbladder problem.�

if you have symptoms of�the�four "F's"�then more than likely you have a gallbladder infection and must get surgery to take gallstones out or there might be an infection in there.

The 4 "F": if�you are FEMALE, FAT, over FORTY, and experiencing extreme�FLATULANCE (farting), then go to the doc and get your gallbladder checked.�

it's a simple procedure, quick and easy.� :)� no worries,

Edited by lovetabuleh - 07 July 2009 at 11:49pm
candid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2006 at 12:25am

I know a joke:

Once an American, a Russian and an Indian met in a cathedral. Soon their converstaion turned towards  as to who can fart the strongest. They decided to compete.

First the American farted. He farted so loudly that all the glasses in the windows of the cathedral broke up.

Next, it the Russian's turn. He farted so strongly that the entire cathedral blew up and the sound was heard from great distances. However, the Statue of God remained unaffected. It was hailed  as a miracle by the Chrisitians.

Next, the Indian farted and even the Hand of God started moving to hold His nose.

Edited by candid
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic