IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - PAUL  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

PAUL

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2013 at 5:29am
Thank you you mr Webber,i notice you do not have much to say on the topic.
Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Thank you you mr Webber,i notice you do not have much to say on the topic.

I'm still waiting for Mahdi the seeker to answer my first question. Maybe you have a better answer.

It's interesting how many questions get skipped/ignored.

I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2013 at 2:00pm

Hi Placid,
Thank you for the explanation.I would like to point out the true meaning of the word guile.

guile
Use Guile in a sentence
guile [gahyl] Show IPA
noun
insidious cunning in attaining a goal; crafty or artful deception; duplicity.
Origin:
1175�1225; Middle English < Old French < Germanic; akin to wile

If Paul said he used deceit then that is what it means no matter what label you give it.Spin it anyway you like.

Greetings iec,

Why did you leave off the rest..?

guile [gaɪl]. n. clever or crafty character or behaviour.

as used in a sentence:
"he used all his guile and guts to free himself from the muddle he was in"

So you see, guile means the use of ones wits, or wisdom.  It does not necessarily mean deceit as in a negative context but rather the use of subtlety in achieving a goal or purpose.  It is obvious that Paul had no ill intentions so it would hardly make sense to take quile in the negative context of its meaning.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 15 September 2013 at 2:03pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2013 at 10:49pm
crafty - marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
foxy, guileful, knavish, sly, tricksy, wily, cunning, dodgy, tricky, slick
artful - marked by skill in achieving a desired end especially with cunning or craft; "the artful dodger"; "an artful choice of metaphors"
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 9:04am
Originally posted by Webber Webber wrote:

Lol Mahdi, you spend too much time on answering-christianity.com.

Just cuz, please show us where you think you saw Jesus with long hair.

Webber < Don't come with that pasting line etc etc , just because you disagree , Paul is a Deceiver and a Liarrrrr plus his body house the devil .

The Book of Romans 3 ; 7 , States , And I quote ; For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner?

The Book of Romans 7 ; 14 - 24 States , And I quote ;For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

15For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

16If then I do that which I would not, I consent unto the law that it is good.

17Now then it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

18For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

By the way Paul the liar/ devil  never met The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ . If you going step to me don't come with any Story-line or Hadith with backing it up with Scriptures . Also don't come with weak excuse just because you disagree , I see that as sign of Insecurity and Weakness , I Challenge you to prove that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a
, Jesus Christ ( Pbuh )  Ever met him , According to the scriptures without your storyline ok .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 1:48am
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

I Challenge you to prove that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a
, Jesus Christ ( Pbuh )  Ever met him , According to the scriptures without your storyline ok .

Greetings Al Saadiqeen,

I could likewise challenge you to prove that Muhammad ever 'met' the angel Gabriel.

In the case of Paul I would say the proof is in the change that came over him and his life... and the fact that he chose to live his life with the trials of persecution that came with spreading the Word of Yahshua.

Salaam and blessings to you,

Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 20 September 2013 at 4:14pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2013 at 6:29pm

crafty - marked by skill in deception; "cunning men often pass for wise"; "deep political machinations"; "a foxy scheme"; "a slick evasive answer"; "sly as a fox"; "tricky Dick"; "a wily old attorney"
foxy, guileful, knavish, sly, tricksy, wily, cunning, dodgy, tricky, slick
artful - marked by skill in achieving a desired end especially with cunning or craft; "the artful dodger"; "an artful choice of metaphors"

Gee, was Paul all of these things??

What would you call this guy?
(sorry, no hyperlink)

http://ireporterstv.co/church-members-mistreat-homeless-man-in-church-unaware-it-is-their-pastor-in-disguise/
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

I Challenge you to prove that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a

Greetings Al Saadiqeen,

I could likewise challenge you to prove that Muhammad ever 'met' the angel Gabriel.

In the case of Paul I would say the proof is in the change that came over him and his life... and the fact that he chose to live his life with the trials of persecution that came with spreading the Word of Yahshua.

Salaam and blessings to you,

Caringheart

[/QUOTE]

check my post where I I Challenge weeber ok paul the devil and a liarrrrr
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic