IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muslim & Mumin  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muslim & Mumin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayhansharif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2016 at 4:04am
Salam,

1. Who among the companions of the Prophet ever heard any of God's revelations directly from God? No one! Consequently, they cannot obey God except through Muhammad's delivery of the Quran. The Quran came out of Muhammad's mouth. This makes it necessary for God to command people to obey the messenger since he is the one who delivers to them God's message. Moreover, the messenger did not just deliver the Quran and vanish! The prophet spent all his years from the time he received the first revelation till his death inviting all people to believe in the Quran and to follow it. Hence it is necessary for God to command all humans to obey the messenger who is inviting them to accept the message (Quran).

2. The Quran was revealed to Muhammad in order that he would deliver it to a community which was primarily composed of idol worshippers and also some followers of the previous scripture like the Jews and the Christians (Nasara). Once again, and for the benefit of the followers of the scripture, we understand the necessity of the phrase "obey the Messenger". To make this clear, let us assume that the command in the Quran did not contain the phrase "obey the Messenger" but was only a command to "Obey God". Immediately, the Jews and the Christians (Nasara) would say: "But we already obey God! God has sent us the scripture and we obey it". Hence, the Quranic command to "obey the messenger" endorses the new message (Quran) which is delivered to all mankind by the prophet Muhammad. The Quran is the final revelation from God to all humans (33:40). The Quran was revealed to mankind so as to supersede all previous scripture:

"Then we revealed to you (O Muhammad) this scripture, truthfully, confirming previous scriptures, and superseding them." 5:48.

"And obey God and obey the messenger and be cautious; but if you turn back, then know that the sole duty of the messenger is the deliverance (of the message)" 5:92

"And obey God and obey the messenger, but if you turn back, then upon Our messenger is the sole duty of the clear delivery (of the message)" 64:12

When we look at the above Quranic words, we note that God has defined very clearly the only duty of the Messenger, that being to deliver the message (Quran).

A Messenger delivers a Message. If there was no message there would be no messenger. To Obey the Messenger would thus mean to obey the message he is delivering.

�And an announcement from ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER to the people on the day of the greater pilgrimage that ALLAH AND HIS MESSENGER are free from liability to the idolaters; therefore, if you repent, it will be better for you, and if you turn back, then know that you will not weaken Allah; and announce painful punishment to those who disbelieve� (9:3)

Now, did the people hear Allah giving this announcement of immunity? The answer is �No!�. It was only from the LIPS of His Messenger, Muhammad, that they heard this announcement of immunity. Yet it is supposed to come from both Allah and His Messenger. Or do people think that one announcement came from Allah and ANOTHER came from the Messenger?

The following Ayah again establishes that Obedience to Allah and His Messenger is ONE and the SAME thing:

�O you who believe! Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger and do not turn back from HIM <anhu> while you hear� (8:20)

Here the believers are identified to be those who were listening to the Messenger who delivers the Qur�anic laws to them, as the singular pronoun �anhu� (from him) indicates. This confirms that Allah and His Messenger are not two separate sources of law to be obeyed, but that the source of Divine law to be obeyed is ONLY Allah and ONLY the people are able to hear these divine laws through the LIPS of His Messenger.

This is my understanding. If you disagree with me then please tell me with the Quranic proof.

Salam
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 September 2016 at 5:12am
Wa�alaikum salaam,

Here are the answers regarding your first question: �Please tell me where in the quran, it is said that shahih Hadith is the other source of Islam beside Quran? �

Answer:

Qur'an Surah Al-Anfal (8): 20
"O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not turn away from Him while you hear the commandments"

Qur'an Surah Ali 'Imran (3): 31
"Say:" If you really love Allah, follow me (Muhammad), Allah will love you and forgive your sins ". Allah is Forgiving, Merciful. "

Explanation of the two of surah above such as follows:
Allah tells believers to obediently to Allah and to His Messenger (Prophet Muhammad).
Now how to obediently and followed the Messenger? follow the Sunnah / hadith.
Why should shahih hadith?

Qur�an surah An Najm (53): 3 & 4
�It wasn't what he said in accordance with the will of his lust, his words were nothing but revelation that revealed to him (Muhammad)�

Narrated by Imam Bukhari from Aisha r.a .:
"It�s the character of the Prophet Salallaahu 'alaihi wasallam such as the contents of the verses in the Qur'an"

Automatically, Shahih hadith is another source of Islam other than the Qur'an.

=======================================

And here is the answer regarding your second question/opinion: �This confirms that Allah and His Messenger are not two separate sources of law to be obeyed� and � This is my understanding. If you disagree with me then please tell me with the Quranic proof�

How is the Word of Allah in Qur'an surah Al Ikhlash (112) verse 4 ?
"And no one equal to him (Allah)."

It means that Allah is the holiest of all the shortcomings, while Muhammad was an ordinary person who was given the revelation by Allah, and not vice versa.
Then how Muslims can pray (shalat/shalah), fasting etc. if there is no hadith.

Hopefully this will be an afterthought.

Wassalaamu�alaikum.
rayhansharif View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayhansharif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2016 at 4:20am
Salam,

1. <<<<<<<Qur'an Surah Al-Anfal (8): 20
"O ye who believe! Obey Allah and His Messenger, and do not turn away from Him while you hear the commandments" >>>>>>

Ans:- The singular pronoun �anhu� (from Him) indicates that Allah and His Messenger are not two separate sources of law to be obeyed, but that the source of Divine law to be obeyed is ONLY Allah and ONLY the people are able to hear these divine laws through the LIPS of His Messenger.

2. <<<<<<<<<Say: "If you do love God, then follow me." God will then love you, and forgive your sins.
     God is Forgiver, Merciful. 3:31

Allah tells believers to obediently to Allah and to His Messenger (Prophet Muhammad).
Now how to obediently and followed the Messenger? follow the Sunnah / hadith.
Why should shahih hadith? >>>>

Ans:- The only hadith to follow is the Quran which God calls the best hadith:

"These are God's revelations (Quran) that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations (Quran) do they believe?" 45:6

�Or have they not looked at the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all things which God has created? Or that perhaps their time may be drawing near? Which Hadith, other than this (Quran), do they believe in?� 7:185

�God has brought down the best Hadith; a book (Quran) that is consistent in its frequent repetitions.� 39:23

�So in which hadith, other than this (Quran), do they believe?� 77:50

"Or do you have some other book in which you are studying" 68:37

To state that we must follow the hadith we find in the books of Bukhari and others CLASHES with all the above verses.

The only SUNNA authorised by God is the SUNNA OF GOD Himself:

"Such was the sunna of God for those who have passed on before. You will find that there is no substitute for the sunna of God." 33:62.

---------------
If the Quran forbids us from following any hadith or sunna except those of God, then what does it mean to follow the messenger? To follow the messenger we must find out what Prophet Muhammad followed then we should follow what he followed.

However, how can we find out, with any degree of certainty, what a man who lived 1400 years ago followed? Surely, God would never give us a command without providing us with the information that enables us to obey that command in the correct manner. Indeed, the Quran tells us exactly what Prophet Muhammad followed in the following verses:

[46:9] Say (O Muhammad), "I am not any different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me (Quran). I am no more than a clear warner."

[10:15] When Our clear revelations are recited to them, those who do not hope to meet Us say, "Bring a Quran other than this, or replace it!" Say (O Muhammad), "It is not for me to replace it of my own accord. I only follow what is revealed to me (Quran). I fear, if I disobey my Lord, the punishment of a great day."

The words in 46:9 and 10:15 assures us of the following:
A- Muhammad did not follow anything other than the Quran.

B- Muhammad did not devise any religious rituals or regulations for his people that are not in the Quran, otherwise he would have sanctioned what is not in the Quran, which would be a violation of the command in 46:9 and 10:15.

C- Muhammad did not leave for his people a source of religion besides the Quran called his hadith and sunna. The claim that he did do so once again would imply that Muhammad disobeyed the command in 46:9 and instructed his people to do the same!

D- It follows that for us, to follow Muhammad, we must follow what Muhammad followed, which is nothing but the Quran. This matter is given with full assurance, not only in 46:9 and 10:15 but also in a number of other Quranic verses such as 45:6, 6:114, 6:115, 7:185, 5:99 and others.

---------------------
"O people, a proof has come to you from your Lord; We have brought down to you a clear light." 4:174

The believers who obey the words of God in the Quran will follow �the light� (Quran) that was brought down upon the messenger and no other source:

"Those who follow the messenger, the gentile prophet ......... Those who have believed in him, respected him, supported him, and followed the light (Quran) which was brought down with him; they are the successful ones." 7:157

To conclude, all the above Quranic words confirm that to follow the messenger is to follow the Quran and nothing else.

3.<<<<<< Then how Muslims can pray (shalat/shalah), fasting etc. if there is no hadith. >>>>

Ans:- All the details of Salat/salah, fasting, hajj are given in the Qur�n. Surely, they are not the same as follow by the most people.

Thank you brother for your opinion, which helps me to know the views of yourselves.

Salam.
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2016 at 9:57pm

Asalaam O Alaikum Rayhansharif,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

I see that your understanding of the word �Obey the Messenger� means obedience to God Al Mighty and the Quran only. To support that you quoted the following Verses:

�And obey God and obey the messenger and be cautious; but if you turn back, then know that the sole duty of the messenger is the deliverance (of the message)" 5:92

"And obey God and obey the messenger, but if you turn back, then upon Our messenger is the sole duty of the clear delivery (of the message)" 64:12

By quoting the above Verses you mean obedience to Messenger is obedience to the word of God and since the word of God is only found in the Quran therefore that is the final meaning of this.

I would necessarily differ due to the obvious fact that the obedience according to the majority of this Ummah (Nation of Prophet Muhammad), majority of scholars and according to their understanding of the Quran is that it is obedience to his own words, i.e. Hadith and Sunnah.

The majority of the Muslims for the past 14 centuries have been understanding the above words of Allah as follows:

The verses you quoted above explicitly order us to �Obey Allah� and �Obey The Messenger�. Allah (swt) could have said �Obey Allah and His Messenger� in the above Verses. But He, Allah Al Mighty explicitly mentions �Obey the Messenger� separately and independently. Due to this the fact has been established that the order given by the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) is the same as given by Allah (Swt).

There are other Verses of the Quran as well such as the one you quoted about the farewell pilgrimage in Surah Taubah Verse 3. These Verses mention words �Obey Allah and His Messenger� which could very well mean the words of Allah (swt), which every Muslim is duty bound to follow i.e. the Holy Quran. But that does not mean that it only limits the meaning of these Quranic Words as obedience to Allah�s words only and not the words of the Messenger which are outside of the Quran. For if that was the case then there are other Verses of the Quran that support the independent authority of the Prophet (sallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) such as:

�And We have sent down unto You the Message (Quran) so that you may Explain clearly to mankind what was sent down to them, and so that they may give thought.� (An-Nahl, 16:44)

God revealed the Quran and the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) explained it to us. The words Explain clearly to mankind ((litu bayyaina lin�nas) means nothing but his independent words, his hadith.

�Allah did confer a great favor on the Believers when He sent among them a Messenger from among themselves, who rehearses unto them the Signs (Verses) of Allah, purifies them, instructs them in Scripture, and teaches them Wisdom, whereas previously they had been in plain error.� (Al-i-Imran, 3:164)

�the words of Allah, the Most Gracious in the above Verses �Purifies them��. �instructs them in scripture� ��teaches them wisdom� �.are all his explanation of the Quran and his living the Quran in his own life and becoming an example for those around him and the future generations to come. It his example that Allah Al Mighty orders us to follow:

There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (Al Ahzab, 33:21)

Not to forget that the Salaat is mentioned 67 times in the Quran yet there is no evidence of exactly how to pray. Similarly Quran mentions call to prayer (Azan) but does not mention the details.

Therefore commands come in the Quran, but the details and explanation comes from the Messenger (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam). I hope and pray that InshA�Allah this helps you to look at the greater side of the picture.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayhansharif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2016 at 2:57am
Salam brother Syed,

Thanks for your opinion. This post will be very long. But I have to answer your questions.So brother please excuse me for sending this long post.

>>>>"Allah (swt) could have said �Obey Allah and His Messenger� in the above Verses. But He, Allah Al Mighty explicitly mentions �Obey the Messenger� separately and independently. Due to this the fact has been established that the order given by the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) is the same as given by Allah (Swt)".<<<<

Reply - Probably you could not read the verse �O you who believe! Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger and do not turn back from HIM <anhu> while you hear� (8:20)

Here the believers are identified to be those who were listening to the Messenger who delivers the Qur�anic laws to them, as the singular pronoun �ANHU� (from him) indicates. This confirms that Allah and His Messenger are not two separate sources of law to be obeyed, but that the source of Divine law to be obeyed is ONLY Allah and ONLY the people are able to hear these divine laws through the LIPS of His Messenger.

>>> There are other Verses of the Quran as well such as the one you quoted about the farewell pilgrimage in Surah Taubah Verse 3. These Verses mention words �Obey Allah and His Messenger� which could very well mean the words of Allah (swt), which every Muslim is duty bound to follow i.e. the Holy Quran. But that does not mean that it only limits the meaning of these Quranic Words as obedience to Allah�s words only and not the words of the Messenger which are outside of the Quran. For if that was the case then there are other Verses of the Quran that support the independent authority of the Prophet (sallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) such as:

�And We have sent down unto You the Message (Quran) so that you may Explain clearly to mankind what was sent down to them, and so that they may give thought.� (An-Nahl, 16:44)

God revealed the Quran and the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) explained it to us. The words Explain clearly to mankind ((litu bayyaina lin�nas) means nothing but his independent words, his hadith.

�Allah did confer a great favor on the Believers when He sent among them a Messenger from among themselves, who rehearses unto them the Signs (Verses) of Allah, purifies them, instructs them in Scripture, and teaches them Wisdom, whereas previously they had been in plain error.� (Al-i-Imran, 3:164)

�the words of Allah, the Most Gracious in the above Verses �Purifies them��. �instructs them in scripture� ��teaches them wisdom� �.are all his explanation of the Quran and his living the Quran in his own life and becoming an example for those around him and the future generations to come. It his example that Allah Al Mighty orders us to follow:<<<<<

Reply - Do the words in 16:44 and 3:164 authorise the Hadith as a second source of Law besides the Quran?

Verses 16:44 and 3:164 have been used to claim that since the messenger is commissioned to explain and teach the Quran, thus we need the hadith which explains the Quran.
In 16:44 we read:
�We have sent down to you the reminder (Quran) so that you make evident to the people what was sent to them�

and in 3:164 we read:
�God has bestowed favour on the believers by sending them a messenger from among them, to recite for them His revelations, and to purify them, and to teach them the scripture and wisdom. Before this, they were totally astray.�
To analyse this claim we will deal with two separate claims:
1- Do these verses authorise the hadith as an additional source besides the Quran?
2- Can the messenger really guide people to the true meaning and message of the Quran?

First: Do these verses authorise the hadith as an additional source besides the Quran?
The words in 16:44 clearly state that the messenger can only make things clear to the people by means of what is revealed to him (Quran). This is also confirmed in 6:114 which states that the only source of law is the book. In addition, the messenger is prohibited from adding his own teachings to the message he received from God. If he does he would be committing a great error that would incur a severe punishment from God (see 69:44-46).
What this means is that the messenger is authorised only in delivering the message of the Quran and nothing else. All what he preaches and which is from the Quran must be obeyed, but not any other personal teachings that do not have reference or authorisation in the Quran. To obey the messenger blindly in every word he ever uttered is the work of those who are intent on making an idol out of the messenger, and they do so by corrupting yet another Quranic verse which says �obey God and the messenger�.

In the following verse, we get a clarification from God of the correct meaning of how the Prophets were commanded to make the scripture known to the people. The word used here is the same word in 16:44 and 3:164 and it is �Yubayyin�:

�God took a covenant from those who received the scripture: "You shall �tubayyinnu�nahu� (proclaim it) to the people, and not conceal it." However, they cast it behind their backs, and traded it away for a cheap price. Miserable indeed is what they trade.� 3:187

The correct meaning of �yubayyin� here is ascertained by the fact that God gave us the opposite of �yabbayyin� to be �conceal� immediately after the word �yubbayyin�. The opposite of conceal is not to explain, but to proclaim.
Here we have further indication that the role of the messengers who deliver God�s message is to proclaim it to the people and not conceal it. This once again confirms that obeying the messenger is to obey the message which he proclaimed and which he delivered from God. Proclaiming the scripture to the people does not mean in any way that the messenger came with his own teachings that explain the Quran and which we must follow!

One of the very clear messages of the Quran is that the moment anyone upholds any kind of personal teachings which are not authorised in the Quran they immediately become guilty of idol worship and are promised severe retribution:

"They follow idols who decree for them religious laws never authorized by God. If it were not for the predetermined decision, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the transgressors have incurred a painful retribution." 42:21

Second: Can the messenger really guide people to the true meaning and message of the Quran?
It must also be said that a common misunderstanding arises when one or two verses are looked at in isolation. Without looking at all the relevant verses dealing with one particular Quranic topic, a misleading deduction can be arrived at.

If we read 16:44 and 3:164 on their own it may well appear that the messenger can fully explain the Quran to the people and that he is the teacher of the Quran, but what about when we read 55:1-2 which says that God is the teacher of the Quran?
Also, what about 75:19 where God is speaking to the messenger and tells him clearly that it is He (God) who will explain the Quran?
It is clear that when we read other verses we get a different picture.
As a result, we must arrive at a common meaning which would be in harmony with all the Quranic verses and not just 3:164 and 16:44.
The common meaning is that the messenger delivered the Quran to the people and that he spent all his remaining days preaching the Quran and commanding people to follow it and showing them what the Quran requires them to do.
However, the messenger cannot guide anyone or guarantee that all people will understand the true message of the Quran. It is God, and God alone, who can guide the people and truly explain the message of the book to the ones who deserve the guidance.
The Quranic verses which confirm this truth are numerous, such as:
�You cannot guide the ones you love. God is the only One who guides in accordance with His will, and in accordance with His knowledge of those who deserve the guidance.� 28:56

And in 72:21 the messenger is commanded to proclaim to all people:
�I possess no power to harm you nor to guide you� 72:21

The messenger is a tool and a medium between God and the people, but the messenger cannot change what is in the heart nor can he implant belief into any heart nor can he guide anyone, he can only pass the message:
"The sole duty of the messenger is to deliver the message (Quran)" 5:92

This duty does not only apply to the messenger, it applies to any Imam or teacher or preacher. There are thousands of such teachers all over the world today giving lectures, lessons and sermons. They all try to explain the Quran, but do all their listeners understand the message of the book?
The answer is NO!

All their teachers could not really explain the principal message of the Quran to them which is to dedicate all our worship rituals and practices to the name of God alone (6:162) and to accept the Quran as the only source of law (6:114).
It remains to remind ourselves with the clear command in 45:6:

�These are God's revelations (Quran) that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?� 45:6

It follows that all who say that we need the hadith because the hadith explains the Quran are in fact showing their utter rejection of the command in 45:6 for not accepting any hadith other than the Quran.

To conclude, the messenger is authorised to use the Quran alone to preach to the people. The messenger will pass the message of the book to all people and invite all to accept and follow the Quran, but he cannot guide anyone nor guarantee that anyone will attain the true message of the book. And if the messenger cannot guide anyone (72:21), so much for the claim which states that the Hadith offers guidance!

>>> There has certainly been for you in the Messenger of Allah an excellent pattern for anyone whose hope is in Allah and the Last Day and [who] remembers Allah often. (Al Ahzab, 33:21)

Not to forget that the Salaat is mentioned 67 times in the Quran yet there is no evidence of exactly how to pray. Similarly Quran mentions call to prayer (Azan) but does not mention the details.

Therefore commands come in the Quran, but the details and explanation comes from the Messenger (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam).<<<<

Reply - "The messenger of God has set a good example for those among you who seek God and the Last Day, and constantly think about God" 33:21.
When we consider all the words in 33:21 we find that God tells us that the prophet has set a good example in specifically two matters, they are:
1- The messenger has set a good example for those who "seek God and the Last Day".
2- The messenger has set a good example for those who "constantly think about God".
As a result, God is very specific in telling us in what capacity did the messenger set a good example. He did not set an example in everything he has ever done, nor should he be followed blindly as a person, but he set an example in specifically those two matters.
Consequently, we should also "seek God and the Last Day, and constantly think about God".
We do not need volumes upon volumes of fabricated tales from the likes of Abu Huraira or others to be able to seek God and the last day nor to constantly think of God.
But that is not all. The Quran continues to provide us with solid confirmation that the good example (usswaton hasana) set by the messenger is related specifically to the context given in the Quran.
Let us look at the following Quranic verse:
�You have been given in Abraham and those with him a �usswaton hasana� (good example) when they said to their people, "We disown you and the idols that you worship besides God. We denounce you, and you will see nothing from us except animosity and hatred until you believe in God alone." 60:4
�You have in them a �usswaton hasana� (good example) for those who seek God and the Last Day.� 60:6
From the above Quranic words we are able to derive the following key issues:
1- The same phrase �usswaton hasana� (good example) which is used in 33:21 in connection with Muhammad is used in 60:4 and 60:6 in connection with Abraham and those with him.
2- In 60:4 and 60:6 God gives us the exact context of how Abraham and those with him have set a good example, that being; in denouncing the idol worshippers and their deeds, and also in seeking God and the last day. This is identical in context to 33:21 where God gives us the exact context of how Muhammad had set a good example, that being; in seeking God and the last day, and in constantly thinking about God.
3- A very significant observation in 60:4 is in the words �laqad kana lakum� which mean: you have been given. The word �you� addresses all readers of the quran, which includes us today. What this means is that Abraham and those who were with him have set a good example for all readers of the Quran. And since we do not have any hadith and sunna for Abraham, let alone those who were with him, thus the good example can only be derived from the context given in the Quran (good example in seeking God and the last day .. etc).
4- Ultimately, if the phrase �usswaton hasana� in 33:21 constitutes a lawful duty on us to follow the hadith and sunna which are attributed to Muhammad , then the same phrase in 60:4-6 necessitates that we should also dig up any tales or stories about Abraham and his followers and copy their sunna!
5- The words �and those with him (Abraham)� indicate that God is speaking about normal believers among the followers of Abraham, and not the sons of Abraham. When God speaks in the Quran about Abraham�s offspring, who were also prophets (Isaac, Ishmael, Jacob), God always refers to them by name. Examples are found in 1:125, 2:132, 2:140, 4:163, 12:38. The prophet sons of Abraham are never referred to in the Quran as �those with him�. So what does this phrase �those with him�tell us?
Well we note that God says that �those with him� (ordinary believers) have also set a good example for us. This provides even further conclusive evidence that the phrase �usswaton hasana� (good example) is not an invitation for us to follow the hadith or sunna of anyone. Otherwise we must also follow the hadith and sunna of the ordinary folk who were with Abraham!

6- The words in 60:4 and 60:6 also confirm that any good believer who observes the righteous deeds spoken of in these verses will also set a good example and not just Abraham and those with him or Muhammad (as in 33:21). Therefore this "good example" can be set by any genuine believer.
Conclusion, the good example set by Muhammad (33:21), and by Abraham and those with him (60:4-6) must be understood specifically in the context given in the Quran; that being; in seeking God and the last day, in denouncing idolatry, and in constantly thinking of God.

>>> Not to forget that the Salaat is mentioned 67 times in the Quran yet there is no evidence of exactly how to pray. Similarly Quran mentions call to prayer (Azan) but does not mention the details.

Therefore commands come in the Quran, but the details and explanation comes from the Messenger (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam).<<<

Reply :- As I said earlier, all the details of Salat are given the Qur�n, may be it differs with you,. Regarding Azan, it simply means an announcement for prayer. The words in 62:9 speak of "when the call for Salat has been announced on Friday". These words simply speak of an announcement that is made, in any shape or form, to let it be known that the time of the Salat is due.
In the days when the Quran was revealed, they only had the human voice to make such an announcement, but today the announcement for the time of the Salat can be made by means of the radio, T.V., Internet, or even phone text. Most people in any case just look at a table they downloaded or bought from a bookshop.
The Quran never specified that a human voice must be used to make the announcement and certainly the Quran does not spoke of a ritual called the Adhan!
For some reason, someone along the way invented the ritual called the Adhan, and that it must be uttered according to a specific wording!
Needless to say, none of this is found in the Quran and thus it is not a requirement from God.

Salam

Edited by rayhansharif - 12 September 2016 at 2:59am
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 10:10pm

Wa Alaikum Salaam. I hope InshA'Allah this helps you understand the topic better. Your replies are quoted between the arrows (<<>>).

>>>Reply - Probably you could not read the verse �O you who believe! Obey Allah and Obey the Messenger and do not turn back from HIM <anhu> while you hear� (8:20)

Here the believers are identified to be those who were listening to the Messenger who delivers the Qur�anic laws to them, as the singular pronoun �ANHU� (from him) indicates. This confirms that Allah and His Messenger are not two separate sources of law to be obeyed, but that the source of Divine law to be obeyed is ONLY Allah and ONLY the people are able to hear these divine laws through the LIPS of His Messenger.<<<

You know I would ask you how can you hold this position (limiting the prophethood to 23 years) yet profess belief in the Quran while it says:

�We did not send you except as Mercy for everybody in the universe. (21:107)

No doubt the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) was explaining the Quran to the people before him, but to claim that he is only to be listened by them and not future generations contradict the Quran:

�And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver glad tiding and a warner to all mankind.� (Saba, 34:28)

>>>First: Do these verses authorise the hadith as an additional source besides the Quran?
The words in 16:44 clearly state that the messenger can only make things clear to the people by means of what is revealed to him (Quran). This is also confirmed in 6:114 which states that the only source of law is the book. In addition, the messenger is prohibited from adding his own teachings to the message he received from God. If he does he would be committing a great error that would incur a severe punishment from God (see 69:44-46).<<<<

The Verse 6:114 cannot be taken in isolation. If you took it in isolation, you will not understand the role that the Prophet continues to play throughout the entire Muslim history. It needs to be understood along with the following Verses:

But nay, by your Sustainer! They do not (really) believe unless they make you (O Prophet) a judge of all on which they disagree among themselves, and then find in their hearts no bar to an acceptance of your decision and give themselves up (to it) in utter self-surrender! (4:65)

Whoever pays heed to the Apostle pays heed to God thereby; and as for those who turn away � We have not sent you to be their keeper. (4:80)

They clearly indicate even for a simple mind that the Prophet needs to be obeyed even in our times as the Quran is best exemplified in his life. Once again, a claim that the Prophet was only to be obeyed by first generation would constitute a contradiction of the clear message in the Quran that the Messenger (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) was sent for all generations till the end of the world.

>>>>One of the very clear messages of the Quran is that the moment anyone upholds any kind of personal teachings which are not authorised in the Quran they immediately become guilty of idol worship and are promised severe retribution:

"They follow idols who decree for them religious laws never authorized by God. If it were not for the predetermined decision, they would have been judged immediately. Indeed, the transgressors have incurred a painful retribution." 42:21<<<<

The above Verse and similar to it that are mentioned in the Quran are to warn those who assign divine authority to manmade laws even though they are in clear contradiction to the revelations sent by God and made very clear through His chosen ones called the Prophets.

Our beloved Prophets instructions that have reached us through authentic chain of narrations called Hadith, contain guidance under divine inspiration like the Quran.

>>>>>It remains to remind ourselves with the clear command in 45:6:

�These are God's revelations (Quran) that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations do they believe?� 45:6<<<<

The last part of 45:6 can also be translated as such:

Then in what statement after Allah and His verses will they believe?

In what other tiding, if not in God�s messages, with they, then believe?

You in your English translation did not translate but kept the Arabic word �Hadith� in the Verses as is, just to prove your point of view. The word �Hadith� means words. They could be God�s Hadith or the Prophet�s Hadith. But by quoting the above Verses it does not mean that Gods Hadith is the only hadith to be followed and not the Prophet�s hadith for that will contradict all the other Verses of the Quran that explicitly order us to Follow and Obey the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam).

>>>>And in 72:21 the messenger is commanded to proclaim to all people:
�I possess no power to harm you nor to guide you� 72:21

The messenger is a tool and a medium between God and the people, but the messenger cannot change what is in the heart nor can he implant belief into any heart nor can he guide anyone, he can only pass the message:
"The sole duty of the messenger is to deliver the message (Quran)" 5:92<<<<

Agreed. The Prophet cannot guide, guidance only comes from Allah (swt). But again, these Verses and all that you quoted in your post need to be understood against the background of the Quran as a whole and not in parts or in isolation. The Quran says that:

(20:114) (Know) then (that) God is sublimely exalted, the Ultimate Sovereign, the Ultimate Truth, and (knowing this) do not approach the Quran in haste

>>>>>In 60:4 and 60:6 God gives us the exact context of how Abraham and those with him have set a good example, that being; in denouncing the idol worshippers and their deeds, and also in seeking God and the last day. This is identical in context to 33:21 where God gives us the exact context of how Muhammad had set a good example, that being; in seeking God and the last day, and in constantly thinking about God.
3- A very significant observation in 60:4 is in the words �laqad kana lakum� which mean: you have been given. The word �you� addresses all readers of the quran, which includes us today. What this means is that Abraham and those who were with him have set a good example for all readers of the Quran. And since we do not have any hadith and sunna for Abraham, let alone those who were with him, thus the good example can only be derived from the context given in the Quran (good example in seeking God and the last day .. etc).
4- Ultimately, if the phrase �usswaton hasana� in 33:21 constitutes a lawful duty on us to follow the hadith and sunna which are attributed to Muhammad , then the same phrase in 60:4-6 necessitates that we should also dig up any tales or stories about Abraham and his followers and copy their sunna!<<<<<<

Agreed. All Prophet�s are good examples for all mankind, which includes the nation of Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam). Since we don�t have Abrahim�s hadith and Sunnah then what should we do? Follow tales? Let�s see what Allah (swt) says.

As the final revelation was given to the Muslims in the Quran (which remains unchanged even after 15 centuries) and the living example of that guidance is in the life of Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) we have to follow him.

You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. (3:110)

And thus We have willed you to be a community of the middle way, so that (with your lives) you might bear witness to the truth before all mankind, and that the Apostle might bear witness to it before you. (2:143)

Even though Allah (swt) refers to Abrahim (a.s) and other Prophets as an example to follow He makes it clear that final revelation i.e. Quran can distinguish how their lives truly were as their actual scriptures got corrupted long time ago. Now it is the Muslims who can truly bear witness to their messages and become the best example for mankind. And in order to achieve that goal they need to stick to the example of our Blessed Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) and follow him i.e. his Hadith and Sunnah. That is what it is meant by �Apostle might bear witness to it before you.

>>>>>Reply :- As I said earlier, all the details of Salat are given the Qur�n, may be it differs with you,. Regarding Azan, it simply means an announcement for prayer. The words in 62:9 speak of "when the call for Salat has been announced on Friday". These words simply speak of an announcement that is made, in any shape or form, to let it be known that the time of the Salat is due.
In the days when the Quran was revealed, they only had the human voice to make such an announcement, but today the announcement for the time of the Salat can be made by means of the radio, T.V., Internet, or even phone text. Most people in any case just look at a table they downloaded or bought from a bookshop.
The Quran never specified that a human voice must be used to make the announcement and certainly the Quran does not spoke of a ritual called the Adhan!
For some reason, someone along the way invented the ritual called the Adhan, and that it must be uttered according to a specific wording!<<<<<

How do you pray Salaat is in the Quran? Where? Can you shed some light over it.

The fact that the Azan is consistently being called in the cities of Makkah and Madinah, the cradle of Islam, for the past 15 centuries is as clear as a daylight that this has been ordained for this nation from the time of the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) by himself. Not to forget the fact that there are authentic hadith that explain how it was taught to us. Also there is a Unity in one Azan being called out loud so it reaches all the ears around it. The Azan being invented as a ritual outside of Islam would claimed by someone who follows the way of error as the Prophet himself said �the majority of my Ummah will never agree on an error.� The majority agrees upon the Azaan and has, regardless of whichever school of thought it is. To claim that is an innovation, you have to give proof.

I hope inshA�Allah this helps you see the entire picture of Islam and avoid focusing on bits and pieces.

Edited by syed_z - 14 September 2016 at 10:21pm
syed_z View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote syed_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 September 2016 at 10:17pm
Salaam Rayhansharif,

A Very important question that came to my mind for you. When you said false tales of Abu Huraira (r.a) and used similar words about Hadith, have you studied the Ilm Al Hadith (The Sciences of Hadith) before?

Could you prove it to me that the Hadith literatureaccording to its science, they are all false and incorrect and inauthentic?

Thanks.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rayhansharif Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2016 at 4:15am
Salam brother Syed,
>>>> You know I would ask you how can you hold this position (limiting the prophethood to 23 years) yet profess belief in the Quran while it says:
�We did not send you except as Mercy for everybody in the universe. (21:107)
No doubt the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) was explaining the Quran to the people before him, but to claim that he is only to be listened by them and not future generations contradict the Quran:
�And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a giver glad tiding and a warner to all mankind.� (Saba, 34:28)<<<<
Reply :- �And We have not sent you (O Muhammad) except as a mercy to all the worlds.�
21:107

Muslim scholars quote 21:107 to support their claim that prophet Muhammad has been given special status and above all other messengers due to the fact that he was sent as a �mercy to all the worlds�.
This claim leads us to investigate four separate issues:

First: Does the Quran say that Muhammad was superior to other messengers?

The answer is NO. When we read the Quran we note two important matters:
1- God commands Muhammad to say that he is not any different from other messengers:
�Say (O Muhammad), "I am not different from other messengers�. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me. I am no more than a clear warner." 46:9

If Muhammad was superior to all other messengers, would God command him to say that he is not any different from other messengers?

2- God tells us in the Quran that He favoured some messengers above others. A number of names are mentioned and they include Moses, Jesus and others, but Muhammad is not one of them which once again would not support the claim that he was superior to all others. The following verses are significant:
�These messengers; we favoured some above the others, some spoke to God (Moses) and we raised some of them to higher ranks. And we gave Jesus, son of Mary, profound miracles and supported him with the Holy Spirit� 2:253

The above verse speaks of how Moses was favoured by the fact that he spoke directly to God, also the words �higher ranks�may refer to Idris (see 19:57); then we have Jesus who was also favoured among other messengers since he was constantly accompanied by the Holy Spirit Gabriel.
The same message is repeated in 17:55 without the mention of Muhammad�s name:

� �. And we favoured some prophets over others and we gave David the �zabur� (psalms).� 17:55

Second: Is the phrase �sent as a mercy� used in the Quran exclusively in connection to Muhammad?

Since God�s messengers are sent to deliver a message and guidance from God it follows that all God�s messengers are sent as an act of mercy from God to mankind.
In the following verse for example we read how Jesus was also sent as a sign of mercy from God:
�He said, "Thus said your Lord, `It is easy for Me. We will render him (Jesus) a sign for the people, and mercy from us. This is a predestined matter." 19:21

Hence, those who claim that Muhammad had the exclusive blessing of being sent as a �mercy� to the world only show their ignorance with the Quran.

Third: What is the Quranic meaning of a �mercy sent to the world�?

Every prophet brings a scripture from God. This scripture contains guidance to the people from God and it is the guidance within the scripture that provides the mercy sent from God.
Muhammad delivered the Quran from God, and it is the Quran which is an act of mercy to the people and not the person of Muhammad himself.
The same applies to all other prophets who delivered a scripture from God. The Quran tells us that the sole duty of all messengers is to deliver God�s message (5:92) and thus all mercy is embodied in the scripture they deliver. All scriptures sent from God contain guidance and healing for the souls as well as mercy for the people.
The verses 11:17 & 7:154 speak of the mercy which was sent with the Torah:

The following verses confirm that the mercy we received (through Muhammad) was in the Quran itself:

�The day will come when we will raise from every community a witness from among them, and bring you as the witness of these people. We have revealed to you this book to provide explanations for everything, and guidance, and mercy, and good news for the submitters.� 16:89
�We send down in the Quran healing and mercy for the believers. At the same time, it only increases the wickedness of the transgressors.� 17:82

Fourth: What is the significance of the words �to all the worlds� in 21:107?

The words in 21:107 address Prophet Muhammad and describes the mercy sent with him as a mercy �to all the worlds�. When we compare this to 19:21 which speaks about the mercy sent with Jesus, we find that in 19:21 the words �all the worlds� are not used.
This distinction has not escaped the eyes of those who made the above claim using it to further support their ascertain that Muhammad was superior to all other messengers since he was sent as a mercy to �all the worlds� coupled with the that the phrase has not been mentioned in the Quran in connection with other messengers.

However, after we have witnessed all the Quranic verses reviewed under the Third section above, the reason for this distinction becomes clear. We now know that the mercy sent with a messenger is embodied in the scripture he delivers and not in his person (11:17, 7:154, 16:89, 17:82).

We also know that all previous scripture were intended for specific people and for specific times. However, the Quran is the final scripture to be sent by God (33:40) and is thus for �all the worlds� and for all time. Thus the mercy spoken of in 21:107 which is contained in the scripture delivered by Muhammad, is correctly described as a mercy to �all the worlds�.
To conclude, the glorious words in 21:107 confirm the nature of the mercy which God sends to mankind and it also confirms that this mercy is sent with all messengers and not just Muhammad. Finally it confirms that the mercy is embodied in the scripture which the messenger delivers and not in the person of the messenger.

>>>>>>>The Verse 6:114 cannot be taken in isolation. If you took it in isolation, you will not understand the role that the Prophet continues to play throughout the entire Muslim history. It needs to be understood along with the following Verses: 4:65 & 4:80
They clearly indicate even for a simple mind that the Prophet needs to be obeyed even in our times as the Quran is best exemplified in his life. Once again, a claim that the Prophet was only to be obeyed by first generation would constitute a contradiction of the clear message in the Quran that the Messenger (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) was sent for all generations till the end of the world.>>>>>>>>

Reply:- Brother I never said that Messenger needs not to be obeyed. I simply say that Messenger must be obeyed through his message i.e. Qur�n, which he delivered to world.
Now come to your point reg. the verses 4:65 & 4:80;-
Before analysing the words in 4:65 it is necessary to be reminded of the definition given by God for a believer. The definition is given in 2:285:

�The messenger has believed in what was brought down to him from his Lord, and so do the believers. They all believe in God, His angels, His Scripture and His messengers: "We do not distinguish between any of His messengers," and they said, "We hear and we obey. Forgive us, our Lord. To You is the ultimate destiny.� 2:285

A believer is the one who believes in God, the angels, the Scripture and the messengers of God.
Nowhere in the Quran is the belief in hadith a requirement for being a believer.
In fact, the Quran prohibits the acceptance of any hadith other than the Quran which is described as the best hadith:

"These are God's revelations (Quran) that We recite to you truthfully. In which hadith other than God and His revelations (Quran) do they believe?" 45:6

�God has brought down the best Hadith; a book that is consistent in its frequent repetitions.� 39:23

� ��. Which Hadith, other than this (Quran), do they believe in?� 7:185

�So in which hadith, other than this (Quran), do they believe?�77:50
With the above Quranic insight, the words in 4:65 can be looked at more closely:

1- The words�until they make you judge� clearly indicate that the instructions in 4:65 applied to the time of the Prophet and not today, for how can we seek a dead man to judge our personal disputes? Let us say two men disputed among themselves with regards to some conditions or terms of a joint business arrangement between them, how can they go to the grave of the Prophet to ask him to judge their dispute?

2- In addition, the words �the disputes which arise between them� indicate that the contemporaries of the Prophet were going to him to arbitrate in the disputes that arose on a personal level between people. The words clearly speak of everyday type of disputes that always arise between people and not only disputes of a religious nature.

Thus, the message we derive from 4:65 is that the believers who lived at the time of the Prophet were instructed to place their trust in the Prophet to judge among them regarding their personal disputes. The words continue to instruct the believers to accept the verdict of the Prophet wholeheartedly. Their faith in his verdict is a reflection of their belief in him as the messenger of God.

Reg. Verse 4:80:-

�He who obeys the messenger has obeyed God. As for those who turn away, We did not send you as a guardian over them.� 4:80

To attain the correct understanding of this verse it is necessary to read it in conjunction with three other verses:

1- The only duty of the messenger is to deliver God�s message:

�The sole duty of the messenger is to deliver the message and God knows what you reveal and what you conceal.� 5:99

2- Muhammad commanded by God to follow nothing other than the Quran which was revealed to him:

�Say (O Muhammad), "I am not any different from other messengers. I have no idea what will happen to me or to you. I only follow what is revealed to me (Quran). I am no more than a clear warner.� 46:9

3- Muhammad commanded by God to rule among the people with the Quran and nothing else:

�And We brought down to you (O Muhammad) the Book (Quran), truthfully, confirming what is present of the Scripture, and superseding it. So rule among them in accordance with what God has brought down, and do not follow their wishes away from the truth that came to you.� 5:48

With the added information of the above verses it is possible to have a better understanding of 4:80. The words in 4:80 state that the one who obeys Muhammad would have obeyed God simply because Muhammad will preach nothing other than the Quran which was revealed to him by God.

>>>> The Verse 42:21 and similar to it that are mentioned in the Quran are to warn those who assign divine authority to manmade laws even though they are in clear contradiction to the revelations sent by God and made very clear through His chosen ones called the Prophets.
Our beloved Prophets instructions that have reached us through authentic chain of narrations called Hadith, contain guidance under divine inspiration like the Quran.<<<

Information that comes to us through chain of narration does not certify that we should accept/follow it as �Religious Source of Islam�. The only religious source of Islam is �QURAN� and it is FULLY DETAILED, PERFECT & COMPLETE.(6:114). Verse 42:21 warns to those who follow any other source besides Qur�n as their religious source.

>>> You in your English translation did not translate but kept the Arabic word �Hadith� in the Verses as is, just to prove your point of view. The word �Hadith� means words. They could be God�s Hadith or the Prophet�s Hadith. But by quoting the above Verses it does not mean that Gods Hadith is the only hadith to be followed and not the Prophet�s hadith for that will contradict all the other Verses of the Quran that explicitly order us to Follow and Obey the Prophet (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam).<<<

Reply:- The verses in concerned clearly say that �which hadith(statement, words) OTHER THAN GOD..�
I expect that you know what does mean to say �hadith other than God�.

>>>>>Agreed. The Prophet cannot guide, guidance only comes from Allah (swt). But again, these Verses and all that you quoted in your post need to be understood against the background of the Quran as a whole and not in parts or in isolation. The Quran says that:
(20:114) (Know) then (that) God is sublimely exalted, the Ultimate Sovereign, the Ultimate Truth, and (knowing this) do not approach the Quran in haste<<<<

Reply:- The Quran tells us that God commanded Muhammad not to be impatient with the revelation but to wait until it is all revealed to him.

"Most Exalted is God, the King, the Truth. Do not rush the Quran before it�s inspiration comes to you and say, "My Lord, increase my knowledge." 20:114

The question here is: what was Muhammad to wait for, and what exactly was he impatient about?
Obviously Muhammad was not impatient to know the details of how the universe was created, nor impatient to know the full life stories of all the previous messengers!

Muhammad would have been impatient to know the correct way to conduct the religious practices and follow the law of God when he was not yet given all the details.
But God told him not to be impatient, which means that God would not hold Muhammad or the believers accountable for following any specific practices until all the details of that practice had been revealed.
The words above to Muhammad are very clear. Muhammad should just ask God to increase his knowledge and not rush the revelation of the Quran. Once again, confirming that God would not hold Muhammad or the believers with him accountable to any Quranic practice until all its details have been revealed.
We also read:

[75:16] Do not move your tongue to hasten it (Quran).
[75:17] It is We who will collect it and provide its recitation.
[75:18] Once We recite it, you shall follow such recitation.

Once again, the command not to "hasten it", and also "once We recite it, you shall follow such recitation" indicate that Muhammad is not expected to follow anything until it is revealed to him. This would naturally apply to Salat or any other Quranic command.

>>>>>Agreed. All Prophet�s are good examples for all mankind, which includes the nation of Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam). Since we don�t have Abrahim�s hadith and Sunnah then what should we do? Follow tales? Let�s see what Allah (swt) says.
As the final revelation was given to the Muslims in the Quran (which remains unchanged even after 15 centuries) and the living example of that guidance is in the life of Muhammad (SallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) we have to follow him.
You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. (3:110)
And thus We have willed you to be a community of the middle way, so that (with your lives) you might bear witness to the truth before all mankind, and that the Apostle might bear witness to it before you. (2:143)
Even though Allah (swt) refers to Abrahim (a.s) and other Prophets as an example to follow He makes it clear that final revelation i.e. Quran can distinguish how their lives truly were as their actual scriptures got corrupted long time ago. Now it is the Muslims who can truly bear witness to their messages and become the best example for mankind. And in order to achieve that goal they need to stick to the example of our Blessed Prophet Muhammad (sallAllahu Alaihi Wassallam) and follow him i.e. his Hadith and Sunnah. That is what it is meant by �Apostle might bear witness to it before you.�>>>

Reply: - As I had already express my opinion that the good example set by Muhammad (33:21), and by Abraham and those with him (60:4-6) must be understood specifically in the context given in the Quran; that being; in seeking God and the last day, in denouncing idolatry, and in constantly thinking of God.

Regarding Verse 2:143, Please cite the full verse, then I shall InshAllah reply to you. Regarding following Hadith & Sunnah, Nowhere it is mentioned in the Qur�an about Prophet Muhammad�s Sunnah & Hadith, that we should follow. Rather, Messenger will complain to Allah that by saying , "My Lord, my people have deserted this Quran."[25:30]. He will not mention of his hadith & sunnah.

>>>>> How do you pray Salaat is in the Quran? Where? Can you shed some light over it.<<<
Reply :- The reply will be long. So I will send it in a separate post.

>>>> as the Prophet himself said �the majority of my Ummah will never agree on an error.� <<<<

Reply:- Probably you don�t see the following verses;-

[12:103] Most people, no matter what you do, will not believe.

[12:106] The majority of those who believe in GOD do not do so without committing idol worship.

So brother you please think refresh.

Salam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic