IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pentagon to strike on Iran’s nuclear faci
    Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:46am
Originally posted by Tim Evans Tim Evans wrote:

Don't bet on it!

If they take out their strike capability then I guess, they can do it.

But launchin nuke with pose a threath to Russia

If someone launches nuke first, then every country with the nuke has the right to launch nukes at that country.

Taking out the nuclear cap of another country is not 100% garunteed, who knows maybe Russian Oscar-class sub is near the coast of US, waiting for US to launch something.

NORAD is alert 24/hrs. They can detect a missle launched at them and chart the approximate trajectory.
lock in the coordinates, press the red button and there goes the Trident D5.

Edited by ak_m_f
Tim Evans View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:28am
Don't bet on it!
Tim in Britain
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 5:07am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Launcinh nukes will result in M.A.D aka mutual assured destruction

Indeed!

This is one of the most sensable things I have read allday.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 4:15am
Originally posted by Maryga Maryga wrote:

No, I don't agree. One has 100% backing of the US to hit the button and the other one has 100% aggravation from the US. So to solve the dilemma it would be best if N Korea acts.

no1 will launch a nuke a the opponent ( unless he has nukes). Launcinh nukes will result in M.A.D aka mutual assured destruction

Edited by ak_m_f
Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2006 at 3:55am
No, I don't agree. One has 100% backing of the US to hit the button and the other one has 100% aggravation from the US. So to solve the dilemma it would be best if N Korea acts.
Ketchup View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ketchup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2006 at 10:07pm

US is the biggest threat, I suppose te world should deal with it.

Iran, Israel etc are such peaceful nations and never would they hit the button agreed?  Neither are unstable countries agreed?

Maryga View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maryga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2006 at 3:32pm
US is the biggest threat, I suppose te world should deal with it.
christian View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote christian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2006 at 5:45am

Christian, sharon was an evil man, he was responsible for the massacres of sabra and shatila, he expanded the occupation, he started the intifada by stomping on the the Al-Aqsa Mosque, Israel has nuclear weapons and nuclear facilities. What is your answer to that? You have avoided answering to my post before, now I have a direct question to you.

Should Israel also not be bombed like Iraq? and should its nuclear facilites also not be destroyed like as contemplated for Iran?

i did avoid you.....i just didnt see it

like i said before,anybody who is a threat should be dealt with....

it dosnt matter who it is....it could be france one day?who knows?

you seem to think i just want to see countrys "bombed"

i dont peace is far more preferable.......

Edited by christian
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic