IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amatuallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ALL Sisters leave this web!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: 24 August 2005 at 8:18am

this is not an islamic environment, these brothers don't fear allah

haram alak sister go to this website www.islamway.comm then go to english then go sisters section

because the weebsite above is more safer and ONLY for sisters

mixed environment is not good

sisters you can easily commite zina (adultery) please sisters take this advice

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:04am
She has right to say these words...
Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:10am
Also her advice is in the choice list in the name of Allah...
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:18am

Assalamu alaikum,

She certainly does have the right to her opinion and if she feels this forum is not for her, then so be it.  For myself, I choose to stay as I feel a great benefit from learning and sharing with other Muslims in a safe environment.

Sister amatuallah's definition of zina must be different than mine.  There is no physical contact here, not even visual or audio.  How posting on an open forum can lead to anything near zina is beyond my understanding.

And Allah surely knows best!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 9:37am
LOOL I agree %100 with Sister Ummziba this is internet!!!! there will always be a way to mix here the difference between here and in the real world is that in tyhe real world we are not behind a monitor or keyboard.....As Sister Ummziba notes....Jesus (AS) Sister you need to calm down iuf you dont like it hear leave! but making subjects and abandoning them just to vent is senseless. One cannot control the internet people will find ways to enter different domains. Get used to it and stop whinning

Edited by Israfil
amatuallah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amatuallah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 10:44am

ummziba you need to seek knowledge!!!!!!!!then you will understand what ZINA means and the steps of shaytan

sallam

Saif Al-deen View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Saif Al-deen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:03am

Asalamu Alaikum,

With all due respect sister, had you followed your own advice and simply left the way you're telling others to do (you're on here right now once again!) then you wouldn't have to be here telling ummziba to "seek knowledge". If you know so much of what zina means and feel that coming here causes it, then dont you think that you, with so much knowledge, will be held even more accountable since you continue to come here? I'm not trying to attack you sister, but I'm simply pointing out how very foolish it looks to keep coming back after you tell so many to leave. May Allah guide and keep you.

Wasalam,

Liam

Edit: I just realized this is in the sister's section. My apologies to the sisters for the intrusion

Allahu Alim...
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 August 2005 at 11:25pm

Bismillah,

I don't know you amatuallah, but your harsh, mean words are unwanted.  Please don't tell Ummziba that she needs to seek knowledge as if she isn't.  Of course she already seeks knowledge without your egging her on.

I went to an all sisters forum, and I found it suffocating.  All talk about hijab all the time.  Geez!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic