IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Marraige  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Marraige

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
lovesakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovesakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 November 2007 at 1:26am

UUh Whisper,very funny!!!lol!But this'  a serious issue.

My two cents,if you may Rubs,the question of waiting or not depends on you.Wait,wait for what?Your fiance to chaneg his mind or that of his parents?If you really want to wait,why not give him an ultimatum-Tell him you'd wait for his finaldecsion by so so and so after which you'd move on with your life?I think you should try to give him a span of your 'waiting period',if you so decide.The truth is,anyone can seek advise,and everyone may give their admonition;but the onus is on the 'questioner' to decide if to follow the opinions of the answerer(s).My dear sister,be true to yourself&finalise whatever it is between you and this prospective husband of yours.If he wants you,he would protect you from his parents&take a stand that he has chosen his wife to be&that his parents should accept his choice if they care about him&his happiness.If he doesn't,and clearly hasn't done that,do you need a crystal ball to tall you what he really wants?Obviously not.You can see the handwriting on the wall,except that you don't want to read it.I'm sory if i sound harsh.I know what it feels like to wish for something you can't have.But the harsh reality again is that,the ealier you get over this phase,the earlier you move on with your life&pray for the man that is rightfully yours,masha Allahu.

I pray Allh guides you in making the decision that would benefit you in this Dunniyah&Al-Khakheerah!Ameen!!!!

Even though i might not support everything whisper said,it's true that the"man's the problem"!!!Astagfirullah!!!

"I have conviction that Allah has power over everything.Verily!Allah's knowledge includes and encompasses everything".
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 11:05pm

but does any1 know anything i can pray that might help the matters???

Prayers normally are bound to fail if when we run against His basic Laws of life. Think! You set your sleeping bag, somewhere, across the London - Bristol railtrack and say some prayer and snore away!

Sorry, but the Brits didn't quality control when they were letting hordes of Pakis in, you find the worst lot in the pobre United Kingdom. I do understand your situation, but my vibe is that he is the problem, mum n dad are just a nice escape.

How old is our Romeo Punjabicus? Under 16?

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 10:51pm

Yes Whisper, I agree. Britains still suffer not only for the Empires past doings(I wont say mistakes, as hindsight is a wonderful thing) but also because we are extremely generous to immigrants to the deteriment of our own people.

My friend, Marthius Britanicus, if the British public even knew just one tenth of what their ruling class thugs were doing in the world, they would have hanged them all across the country and saved the world all these mess ups.

The Brits were their elite class' first victims, they practiced their exploitation at them before exporting it abroad.

I love my friend, Minuteman's, Obituary of the Empire as if the world had never known any rule of law or other such things ever before Westminster exported these? He seems to forget the salt that his countrymen had to eat had to come but just from the Cheshire mines!

I won't go through the rest of the criminal list. Sorry, I am just a Pathaan, I call a spade a spade, I am not smart, like my brethern from the sub-continent who have the kind technology of justifying any and all occupiers - since 223 BC.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 3:34pm

Rubs perfectly asked: but does any1 know anything i can pray that might help the matters???

There is no particular prayer, consult with God on your own time or performing your normal prayers. Of course there are non-obligatory prayers that you could perform that God would suddely activate blessings. God knows your plea from the moment it happened, best believe that your miracles are in the works.

martha View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote martha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 1:51pm

Thanks minuteman for your comments. I was previously married and had 3 children. But no children with the Pakistani man, though I would have liked that. I now live alone. I wouldnt wish my situation on anybody, but it will improve I'm sure

Rubs, I wish you well. And I really hope your boyfriend is honest with you. At least that way your mind will be clear as to how to move foreward with your life. Keep us updated. We all care about eachother in this forum, even if we dont always agree. Without the members I would be quite alone.

rubs_07 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubs_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 12:04pm

Thankyou for everyones comments... I have taken this on board. I have met most of the family, even the mum, dad. They just didnt know who i was. Use to work with his sister.

I live in England. Reading everyones comments sounds easy to do, but i still have hope, but then again i have made it clear i cant wait anymore. That if he has decided to choose his mum, then his parents have succeded. And there was no point even telling them. As he never managed to gain anything from telling them.  I really dont know what to do, do i wait a little while see what happens or move on and see whats around the corner... Only allah knows best.

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 11:54am

Martha is right. The British are good and wise people. They were the first to behave themsleves, getting rid of the divine right of kings. They occupied many places in the world and developed / educated the people there. They enforced decent laws and upheld civil liberties and supported secular social good behaviour.

Even now they are very easy and loving people. But what to do about the pakistanis who cannot digest decency. It is the misbehaviour of the Pakistanis and generally the Muslims who is putting them at odd with the things.

The story of Martha is very moving, and a typical common case. Her husband was at fault. Now martha should have trust in God, more than before. I wonder if they had any children. Martha should keep meeting the Muslims and attend all gatherings. That will make life easy and may pick up some new interest in life. She supported the man and his second spouse +parents financially . That is a matter of the past.

I wonder what that man was doing himself and why was he not earning enough to support Martha. So let bygone be bygone. Good-bye to the bad guy. Good riddence.

rubs_07 View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rubs_07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2007 at 11:46am

but does any1 know anything i can pray that might help the matters???

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic