IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I’m so tired of TV  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I’m so tired of TV

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 4:18am
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

Suacide attacks are Haram, there is no major scholar on this earth who hasnt condemed them.

Do you think killing someone becouse you want to avenge your family is permisable in Islam, even if the persons family was massacred you can not take things into your own hands.

How bad the crime is does not make revenge any less haram.

rasul allah (sallh llahua alaihi wa sallam) said at the end of time there will be people in my community who will call people to hell.

he didnt say to fitnah but directly to hell, i believe the people who call these youths to commit these acts are those people. there is no other act in islam which will take you directly to hell except suicide, you have no chance for repentance once you commit it.

the first person to go to hell on the day of judgment is the person who thought he was doing jihad for the sake of Allah but in reality he was doing for other reasons like Fame, you can not judge the persons intention so do not glorify or sympathise with them.

if these people were truly sincre they would find other ways of fighting and there are plenty of ways to kill and fight the Americans but suacide is there weapon of choice.

Edited by rami
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
mohammad View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mohammad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2005 at 12:58am

dear Aslamualikum,

Actually Americans & Westerners from the long before have been started the electronic media war against Islam & Muslim in which they always tried to show that Muslim are terrorist & their religious teach like that.

This is the war which are wrongly started by the electronic media, and showing the only one side picture.

You will not watch any thing against the American & her ally cruelty. What they did & still doing in Afghanistan & Iraq. Just I give you one example before around 15 days ago two Taliban bodies was set to fire by Americans, But I do not think that any westerners or American TV channel play or relay any thing about this. What was happen with jail prisoners? Are they not terrorist? Or their religious preach like this.

Quote   "The suicide bombing, the killing of Muslim and kafrs. All in the name Of Islam...Is this what we are reduced too?

It's all Haraam."

I don't want to go in debate whether suicide attacks are right or wrong. But just imagine suicide attack is not easier for any person that tie the bomb with his body and go for suicide, so firstly he will pay his life than other. In the world life is the most lovely as compare to any other. If a person pays his or her life what do you think it is without any reasoning. If you will see the other side of the picture, you will find a heartbreaking stories of these suicide bomber, which were creating by the world powers.

aishag88 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aishag88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2005 at 7:33pm

I'm so tired of hearing how bad Islam is, how horrible muslims are...

The suicide bombing, the killing of Muslim and kafrs. All in the name Of Islam...Is this what we are reduced too?

It's all Haraam.

Its makes me wish the Day of Jugdement will come soon...

Ya Allah! What A scary thought; I am not prepared for the Day of Jugdement.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic