IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It is easter time.Crucifixion or Cruci-fiction

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2014 at 1:04am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

This question was answered once before in this thread;http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2my post of February 25, 2014:
It would be <span ="highlight"="">helpful</span> if you could understand and think of these books as...the testimony of Mark,the testimony of Matthew,the testimony of Luke,the testimony of John,regardless of who put pen to paper.Muhammad
did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it
took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not
come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.
How do you explain the many differing recitations of the qur'an when all recitations came from only Muhammad?asalaam,Caringheart

Hi
Caringheart,

A testimony of any writer must bear his signature,if not it is unreliable evidence and will be thrown out of court in under 10 seconds as fabricated testimonies.

As for the Quraan it was revealed verbally,and it was memorised in the brain,as it is still memorised today in its original form.If you go to any place in the world today you would listen to the quran in Arabic in its original mother tongue.Unlike the Bible,you have different versions,for example the bible you hold in your hand has 66 books.the rheems or doue version of the catholic bible has 72 books which you do not accept as the word of God.You would call it spurious books apocrypha ,lies doubtful,not true.In the Quran you do not have this type of stories.Where ever you go in the world we have one Quran.

How do you explain the many differing recitations of the qur'an when all recitations came from only Muhammad?

In America you have one pronunciation and in India you have a different way of pronunciation of the same word.In the English language if i write

the man slept on the bed.
the man slept on the bd
If you know English you would understand that bd means bed not bod not bad but bed.That is what was regulated the sound of different way of pronunciation.

regards Ismail.       
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2014 at 10:22am
[QUOTE=iec786]Watch the video and let us talk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHF5evfPwmc[/QUOTE]

I don't really get into Looking at Youtube reading Website  because they're only created for certain School-of Thought's , And they all say something diffrent as if the Creator couldn't makeup his own mind

Easter, Its Origin And Meaning .

Easter, like many other pagan holidays that are Celebrated by Christians , found its origin in the Babylonian Empire ruled by Nimrod . The word ''Babylon'' is derived from the Greek word 'Babel '' , meaning ; confusion , chaos , vanity , and emptiness or nothingness . Babylon was the first major civilization founded by Nimrod and his followers . Today , New York City is the capitol of the New Babylonian Empire , Nimrod 2311- 1941 B.C.E. was the son of Cush , the son of Ham , who was the son of the Apostle Noah , and was regarded by many as a Master Hunter . The Apostle Noah ( 2970 -2020 B.C.E. ) , Ham -Son of Noah ( 2470 - 1934 B.C.E . ) , Cush -Son of Ham ( 2368 -2066 B.C.E. )

The Torah ( 5 Books of The Prophet / Apostle Moses Genesis 10 ; 8-10 [ Revealed 1512 B.C.E. In The Wilderness ] , Where It States , And I Quote , And Cush Begat Nimrod He Began To Be A Mighty One In The Earth . He Was A Mighty Hunter Before The Sustainer ; Wherefore It Is Said , Even As Nimrod The Mighty Hunter Before The Sustainer And The Beginning Of His Kingdom Was Babel , And Erech , And Accad , And Calneh , In The Land Of Shinar  < King James Version ( Arabic ) Keyword Study Bible >

In Hebrew , a dialect of Arabic , '' Nimrod '' means '' we will rebel or let us rebel '' from the Hebrew word Marad . In Arabic Nimrod , The same root letters as found in Marad . Nimrod was in complete opposition to the Laws and Commandments of Allah . The system of his opposition was to control the Amorite ( mountain dwellers cursed with leprosy ) so as to have them believe that Nimrod was the Creator and be worshipped as such . ''Nimrod's name is interpreted as ; '' he who made all people rebellious against Allah .

At first , Nimrod giverned his subject with justice and rectitude until Satan ( in the form of Merlin the Magician ) , the unequaled champion in the art of seduction , inspired him ( Nimrod ) with diabolical suggestions of haughtiness and tyranny . It was then that Nimrod overstepped the dignity of a king , and claimed himself to be the partner of Allah and eventually Allah Himself .

Nimrod was so overbearing , it is said that he married his own mother , whose name was Semiramis . Semiramis became the Babylonian ''Queen of Heaven '' , Through the generations , in this idolatrous worship , Nimrod also became the False Messiah , the son of Baal , the Sun God . In his false Babylonian systems , the mother and child ( Semiramis and Nimrod ) became object of worship . The worship of mother and child spread over the world , the names varting in different countries and languages , for example ; in Egypt it was Isis ( mother ) and Horas ( child ) . Even in Greece , China , Japan and Tibet , there is a counterpart of the Madonna , made up long before the birth of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh )

1 . China - ( Shin Moo - Holy Mother ) .
2 . Egypt - ( Isia -Goddess and Horus , child )
3 . Ephesus - ( Dina , Mother of Gods .
4 . Greece ( Aphrodite - Goddess )
5 . Israel ( Ashtaroth , Goddess , and Baal , child ) .
6 . Rome ( Venus , Goddess , and Juputer , child ) .
7 . Scandanavia ( Disa ) .
8 . Ancient Germans ( Hertha ) .
9 . Etruscans ( Nutria ).
10 . Druids ( Virgo - Patitura ).
11 . India ( Indrani ) .
12 . Asia ( Cybele and son Deoius ) .
13 . The Hindu Belief in the Trinity ( which is three gods ) that are supreme over the demi gods such as Vishnu , Brama , Shiva , ( thegod of destruction ) .

It was during the fourth (4th ) and fifth (5th ) centuries that the pagans of Wester Europe were accepting the newly popular Christianity by the hundreds and thousands . They did not hesitate to carry their old customs and traditions along with them , so along came the Trinity , Christmas , Easter and many other pagan practices that people today attribute to the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ , Nowadays , the Pope of the Roman Catholic Church is symbolic of Nimrod . Once they became Christians and started to Celebrate this Feast , which comes in the spring , they kept the old name of their spring goddess and the feast became know as Easter .

The word Easter and the German word ''Ostern'' come from a common origin ( Eoster , Easter , Ostara , Oster ) , which , to the Norseman , meant '' the season of the rising ( growing ) Sun , the seasons of New Birth''. The word was used to designate the feast of new life in the Spring . The same root is found in the name for the place where the sun rises ( East , ost ) , The word ''Easter '' then originally meant the celebration of the Spring Sun which has its origin in East and brought New life upon the Earth . This symbolism was then transferree during the Christian era to the meaning of the ''Easter '' you all know today , which is supposed to represent the New Life of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) or , what the Christians call, his Resurrection .

Was the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam ( Pbuh ) Resurrected , No . The most avid advocators of the ( So-called ) Resurrection are the Christians .

Lets take a look at the word; Resurrection - to resurrect means to have Die  and come Back to Life in a spiritual sense from out of the Grave , A Resurgence . This Raising Will Only Take Place On The Last Day .

The American Heritage Dictionary defines Resurrection as ;
1 . A rising from the dead or returning to life .
2 . The state of those who have returned to life .
3 . A returning to practice , notice , or use , rebirth .
4 . The rising again of Christ on the third day after the crucifixion .
5 . The rising again of the dead at the last Judgement .

From Hans Wehr Arabic Dictionary ;
Al Qiyaama - Resurrection , Turmoil ; Upheaval
Qiyaam - Rising , getting up , standing
Qawiym -Straight , upright , erect .
Qiwaam - Upright , straight , erect .

Thus , the Resurrection is the spiritual return on the Last Day . also known as Yawmul Qiyaamah the Day of Standing Since the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus did not die a death by crucifixion  , there is no reason to believe he resurrected , In actuality , the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) lived to be the ripe old age of 120 years thought  the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) is not present with us physically , he is not dead . He is with Allah awaiting his return ,

The Qur'aan tells us not to say that those who die in the path of Allah are dead . Instead their soul is with Allah ( The Holy Qur'aan 3 ; 169 , 8 ; 24 ) . Click here: Surat 'Ali `Imran - The Noble Qur'an

Everybody is going to bear witness to the  Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam (Pbuh ) coming . He will return as the final and seal of the Apostles ( Messengers ) and is going to stop the lies and the spreading of Christianity in which they make up things and say that they believe in him , but they lie .

Originally , Easter was called The Feast of Feasts , Sunday Pasch by many nations in different tongues such as ; Greeks , Rumanians , ( Pascha ) , Italians ( Paqual ) , Spaniards and Portuguese ( Pascua) , Frenchs ( Pasqua ) Norwegians ( Paskir ) , Danes ( Paaske ) , Gaels ( Casc ) , The festival of which you read about in the Scriptures of Allah during the time of the Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus son of Maryam was quote a different festival from the one that is now observed in the Romish ( and Protestant ) Church , and at that time it was not known nu any such name as Easter . It was called Pascha , or the Passover . That festival originally agree with the Israelite's Passover and was not idolatrous .

To Be Con - Tin - ue In Next Post .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by islamispeace islamispeace wrote:

Julius Caesar's use of the third person was done to give his account an aura of authenticity.� It was a literary device.� What motive did "John" have to write his "Gospel" in the third person?

The so-called "beloved disciple" has been traditionally identified as John.� Even if he was not, not evidence exists that the author of the Gospel used the disciple as a "source".�

The contradictions between the Gospels are of course due to the different sources they used.� That only proves that they were not "inspired".� But if we assume that the Christians are right to believe that the gospels were actually written by the disciples, then the logical question would be why do the different disciples contradict each other? ��

As you say, the third person narrative is a literary device. Traditionally, John's motive for using it is given as humbleness. As I personally don't believe that John actually wrote the Gospel as we have it himself, then the use of the third person is not relevant to the argument. The final author is referring to his source John in the third person.

The author of the Gospel refers to his source at least twice;
The beloved disciple as witness to the crucifixion - John 19:35 He who saw it has borne witness � his testimony is true, and he knows that he is telling the truth � that you also may believe.
The beloved disciple as the source for the narrative - John 21:24 This is the disciple who is bearing witness about these things, and who has written these things, and we know that his testimony is true.

Why do the Gospels contradict each other? They don't! They complement each other. Differences are due to perspective, use of different eye witnesses, omission or ignorance about an event, or the difference in emphasis or focus by the author.

As John 21:35 says - Now there are also many other things that Jesus did. Were every one of them to be written, I suppose that the world itself could not contain the books that would be written.

Clearly the Gospels did not claim to be recording everything that Jesus did.

But who claims that the Gospels were 'inspired'. Can you quote from the Gospels themselves where they claim to be inspired?

That the Gospels speak the truth is attested by the Quran itself:-
Surah 5 in numerous places claims that Christians must look to their Scriptures in order to practice the faith given to them by Allah. Such a command is nonsense if those Scriptures did not survive at that time - ie are referring to the New Testament.

Edited by Lachi - 16 March 2014 at 2:58pm
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2014 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

This question was answered once before in this thread;
http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=28029&KW=helpful&PN=2
my post of February 25, 2014:
It would be helpful if you could understand and think of these books as...
the testimony of Mark,
the testimony of Matthew,
the testimony of Luke,
the testimony of John,
regardless of who put pen to paper.

Muhammad did not write down the words of the qur'an, and neither did God... it took men to put pen to paper, yet you do not say these words did not come from God or His eyewitness, Muhammad.

How do you explain the many differing recitations of the qur'an when all recitations came from only Muhammad?

asalaam,
Caringheart

Don't try that here Bro.! Different dialect does not change the meaning, its remain the same. on the other hand your collection of books is of not the original word (Aramaic) but a Greek's translation with interpolation.

Examples:

Jesus (S) said: "I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they (disciples) have kept thy word." (John 17:6)

If Jesus (S) says, he manifested God Almighty name and the disciples kept his word where is the name?

And how could Jesus (S) say, "IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER" when he himself say he manifested God Almighty name?

Where is the name? Who remove it, John, Matthew, Luke and mark, who?

Also in Matthew it mentioned:
<>

(But while hee thought on these things, behold, the Angel of the Lord appeared vnto him in a dreame, saying, Ioseph thou sonne of Dauid, feare not to take vnto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceiued in her, is of the holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a sonne, and thou shalt call his Name Iesus: for hee shall saue his people from their sinnes.

22 (Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the Prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a Uirgin shall be with childe, and shall bring foorth a sonne, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted, is, God with vs.)

24 Then Ioseph, being raised from sleepe, did as the Angel of the Lord had bidden him, & tooke vnto him his wife:

25 And knewe her not, till shee had brought forth her first borne sonne, and he called his name Iesus) (http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611_Matthew-Chapter-1/

Note: verse 22-23 says "they shall call his name Emmanuel" and it is in BRACKETS WHY?

Is that Matthew words? If so why Matthew contradict himself, he never call the Messiah (S) by that name nor any one does? Who forge it?

Br. Zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 16 March 2014 at 5:38pm
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2014 at 7:45pm
Greetings truthnowcome,

Perhaps you are just unaware?

Bukhari: vol. 6, hadith 514, p. 482; book 61
    Narrated Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Hisham bin Hakim reciting Surat Al-Furqan during the lifetime of Allah's Apostle and I listen to his recitation and noticed that he recited in several different ways which Allah's Apostle had not taught me. I was about to jump over him during his prayer, but I controlled my temper and when he had completed his prayer, I put his upper garment around his neck and seized him by it and said, "Who taught you this Surat which I heard you reciting ?" He replied, "Allah's Apostle taught it to me". I said, "You have told a lie, for Allah's Apostle taught it to me in a different way from yours". So I dragged him to Allah's Apostle and said, "I heard this person reciting Surat Al-Furqan in a way which you haven't taught me!". On that Allah's Apostle said, "Release him (Umar) recite, O Hisham!" Then he recited in the same way I heard him reciting. Then Allah's Apostle said, "It was revealed in this way", and added, "Recite, O Umar", I recited it as he had taught me. Allah's Apostle then said, "It was revealed in this way. This Qur'an has been revealed to be recited in seven different ways, so recite of it whichever is easier for you."

asalaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

The Bible says at the critical juncture all all all his disciples forsook him and fled.Does all mean all in your language??????

Greetings Ismail,

The disciples fled the Roman soldiers.  This does not mean that they could not have returned later to the crowd at the scene of the crucifixion.
Since we have their testimony it is natural to believe that they must have returned.  It does not need to be stated.  It is however stated that the beloved Apostle was with Mary, mother of Jesus, standing at the foot of the cross.
26 When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

27 Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.
and there were many witnesses,
54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, Truly this was the Son of God.

55 And many women were there beholding afar off, which followed Jesus from Galilee, ministering unto him:

48 And all the people that came together to that sight, beholding the things which were done, smote their breasts, and returned.

and as I said, the gospels should be thought of as the recorded writings of the witnesses, regardless of who it was that wrote them down.  Would you deny the witness testimony of Mary, mother of Jesus?

asalaam,
Caringheart

Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 March 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

Hi
Caringheart,

A testimony of any writer must bear his signature,if not it is unreliable evidence and will be thrown out of court in under 10 seconds as fabricated testimonies.

Greetings Ismail,

If you say this and stick to it then you must agree that all of the qur'an would have to be thrown out as 'fabricated testimony', since there can be ascribed no actual 'writer' of the qur'an.
Does the qur'an bear the signature of Muhammad who was the witness... the reciter... the bringer of the testimony?

asalaam,
Caringheart

note:  I also hope you were able to read my reply to truthnowcome, written yesterday, March 16, 2014.

Edited by Caringheart - 17 March 2014 at 12:18pm
Blessed be God forever
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2014 at 9:09am
Greetings Caringheart,

Nice try but even you know the difference of a verbal revelation to a written one don't you.I would like you to put a signature to a verbal massage.You better try harder my dear.

peace Ismail
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic