- 1 Hamas in Cairo for reconciliation talks
- 2 Israel installs missile system for war
- 3 Gaza truce broken as Israeli raid kills six Hamas gunmen
- 4 Israeli airstrike on Gaza is first since June
- 5 Israel hit by 'rockets from Gaza'
- 6 'Hamas is ready for dialogue with Obama'
- 7 Olmert: Confrontation with Hamas inevitable
- 8 UN agency says runs out of Gaza food supplies
- 9 Israel rejects U.N. appeal on Gaza
- 10 Gaza groups want calm with Israel: Hamas leader
- 11 Livni clashes with EU MP over roadblocks
- 12 Hamas says renewal of Gaza ceasefire hedges on Israel commitment
- 13 Gaza-Israel truce in jeopardy
- 14 Hamas formally ends Gaza cease-fire with Israel
- 15 Gazan killed in Israeli air raid
- 16 Livni vows to topple Hamas at all costs
- 17 Hamas holding fire 'at Egypt's request'
- 18 3 Dead in Deadliest Clash Between Israel, Hamas Since Truce
- 19 Hamas Rockets Pound Israel
- 20 Israeli air raid kills Palestinian
- 21 Israeli Gaza raid kills 180, wounds 800
- 22 Israel Preparing Tanks, Infantry Troops For Possible Ground Incursion...
- 23 Israeli raids continue Monday, bringing death toll to 310
- 24 Hamas strikes back with missiles into Israel
- 25 3 children killed in Gaza strike
- 26 Israeli troops move deep into Gaza
- 27 Bush Blames Hamas for Starting Gaza Conflict
In an environment of accusations and counter accusations that we see in the barrage of information from numerous news sources the truth gets buried.
Following is a timeline of news items as they appeared in various news services related to the build-up of the current Israeli war on Gaza.
Hamas has sent a delegation to Egypt for talks with Egyptian officials aimed at restoring Palestinian unity ahead of a Cairo meeting.
Israel is installing a new missile system to stop Hezbollah and Hamas rockets in the event of an attack against Iran, a report has claimed.
From Guardian.co.uk | November 5, 2008
A four-month ceasefire between Israel and Palestinian militants in Gaza was in jeopardy today after Israeli troops killed six Hamas gunmen...
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip Israel launched an airstrike on Gaza yesterday after its troops clashed with Hamas along the border and militants fired...
Barrage follows first deadly clash since June between Israeli forces and Hamas fighters.
Hamas' senior political leader Khaled Mashaal says his movement is ready to hold talks with US President-elect Barack Obama.
|A Palestinian man carries a child who was injured in an Israeli strike for medical treatment in Shifa Hospital in Gaza City.|
Prime minister tours Gaza Division headquarters with defense minister in tow, both pledge that while Israel is keen on maintaining current...
UNRWA says suspending further deliveries to 750,000 Palestinians in Hamas-controlled territory due to shortage created by closure of border...
Hamas responds to Israeli attack by firing rockets as Gazans suffer under blockade.
For the second time this week, Israel on Thursday resisted a plea by United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon to ease its blockade of...
|Hamas launching rocket attacks against Israel.|
GAZA (Reuters) - Palestinian armed groups in Gaza remain committed to a truce with Israel if the Jewish state reciprocates, Hamas's Gaza leader...
Foreign minister briefs European lawmakers on Israeli policy, comes under fire from MPs on Gaza blockade, roadblocks. Outraged Livni says...
GAZA, Dec. 4 (Xinhua) -- The Islamic Hamas movement said Thursday a ceasefire between Palestinian militant groups and Israel, due to expire later this month, would not renew if Israel continues to violate its terms. ...
Renewal of fragile six-month Israeli-Gaza ceasefire "unlikely", says Hamas leader.
Hamas declared a formal end to its cease-fire with Israel on Thursday, ruling out an extension of a 6-month-old pact that had begun to fray...
From AL JAZEERA ENGLISH | December 20, 2008
Death is first death since the end of truce between Israel and Hamas.
Israeli Foreign Minister Tzip Livni says Israel would resort to military action to topple Hamas in Gaza, should she be elected premier.
Senior group member says armed Gaza factions observing 24-hour halt to rocket fire against Israel, might consider longer truce if Jewish state...
Israeli forces killed three Palestinian militants on the Gaza border Tuesday, the military and Israeli media said, in the deadliest clash...
Militants fired about 60 rockets and mortar shells into southern Israel but no casualties were reported
|Israeli soldiers at a mobile artillery unit just outside the northern Gaza Strip.|
An Israeli air raid has killed a Palestinian in the southern Gaza Strip amid new threats by Israel against the Hamas government.
Israeli warplanes have carried out a massive airstrike on Hamas security compounds inside the Gaza Strip, killing at least 180 and wounding...
The Israeli Air Force struck a total of 100 Hamas targets in Gaza on Saturday with the launching of the operation dubbed 'Cast Lead.' Palestinian...
Israel on Monday continued raids into the Gaza Strip for the third day, bringing more casualties in the unprecedented offensive into the Hamas...
|Palestinians hurl stones during clashes with Israeli troops at a demonstration against Israel's military operation in Gaza, in the West Bank village of Yatta near Hebron.|
GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip - Palestinian militants sent a deadly barrage of missiles flying deep into Israel yesterday, demonstrating that Hamas...
Palestinian sources report three family members killed in IAF strike on Khan Younis; home of Hamas Minister of Prisoner Affairs also bombed
Israeli tanks and thousands of troops today battled Hamas fighters as they pushed deep into the Gaza strip in a dramatic escalation of the...
President Bush today called a cease-fire in Gaza a "noble" ambition but said that any agreement must ensure that Hamas is unable to continue...
Related posts from similar topics: