IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another prediction comes true!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another prediction comes true!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 8:37am

somewhere not very far from where you are residing

Just tell us one thing. Don't get me wrong, I have started to feel really sorry for you, specially, in the light of Duende's analysis and recent input. Are you really some kind of a joker? Or, you just take us to be some idiots who will be brow beaten just by your tricks.

Now be honest and tell me or, I should say, own up tto the fact that your poor post doen NOT have a leg to stand on.

What does somewhere not very far from where you are mean?

Anyone, with even scanty knowledge of English, will tell you what it means. It means nearby, very close, say in Pakistan for an instance or even in the tribal belt. It does not mean "in the same country that you claimed to be residing in"

You are the worst enemy of your own image and of your own stance. It's sad, but you stink either as an utter liar or, at best, as some person with some terrible mental disability.

For, only some man with such sever disability (or, the most crooked task in hand) would twist a situation like that.

Thank goodness, we know what you are.

Edited by Whisper
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 8:44am

I again challenge you to same location test as I did a while ago. I am in a firm position to prove that I am presently located in England - through independent solicitors.

Can you prove you are in Iran or, for that matter, even an Iranian?

I know you will try to wriggle out of this one by twisting a few words or by flashing your, by now, famous emoticons.

I also repeat: you are abusing your avtar. You are a liar workin in our midst with a Zionist agenda.

My gut feeling is that you are an Israeli.

Do you have the guts to prove what you CLAIM to be?

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 9:16am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Anyone, with even scanty knowledge of English, will tell you what it means. It means nearby, very close, say in Pakistan for an instance or even in the tribal belt.

...did you even read my post???

If you were in Pakistan while your profile said SPAIN, then that means the information on your profile was wrong, just like mine.

The difference being that I told everyone that my profile is fake and had even delibrately made it obvious because my profile didnt just say "Afghanistan", it also said that Im 94 years old and my "real name" is MR X.

If you really think that Im an Israeli agent, pretending to be a 94 year old Afghan called "MR X", then it is you who is mentally disordered.

Since youre changing the topic again (as always) allow me to continue refuting you on another thread which is all about your false accusations: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9843& ;PN=1&TPN=1

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 10:38am

If you really think that Im an Israeli agent

I don't think. Now, specially, after your recent post, I know who and what you are.

And, I also know, you will never take the simple location test. Almost everyone of any substance on Islamicity knows you by now.

No need to respond to my post, I have no time for Zionist agents or any other convoluted chaps with munafarat agenda.

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 7:04am

US backs terrorist groups, blames others: Iran

Monday, August 13, 2007 - ?2005 IranMania.com

LONDON, August 13 (IranMania) - Iranian Defense Minister Brigadier General Mostafa Mohammad Najjar said that the US secretly backs terrorist groups in Iraq and tries to put the blames on others, IRNA reported.

Speaking to the members of Defense Committee in charge of policy making at the Defense Ministry, he refuted recent allegations made by the US president about Iran's involvement in illegal smuggling of arms to Iraq.

He said that while the US president is now putting blames on others, the classified information obtained by Iran indicates that the US is now secretively supporting terrorist groups in Iraq and Washington is masterminding bomb explosions in that country.

Iran considers Iraq's security as its own and believes that a secure and united Iraq could play significant role in restoring stability and security to the region, he said.

Withdrawal of occupiers and ceasing supports for terrorist groups is the only way to restore tranquility and stability to Iraq, he pointed out.

Welfare, security and development would be materialized through formation of an independent and democratic government in Iraq which would live to have good ties with its neighbors, he said.

The US administration is now concerned about reduction of tension and restoration of tranquility to Iraq and the whole region, because their illegitimate presence in the region and in Iraq will go under question, he said.

Iran's strategic and unchangeable policy is to strengthen and expand ties with other countries in the region and its neighbors in particular, he said, adding that given such a policy "We will never let the US or the Zionist regime create tension in our relations with regional countries."

Expansion of defense and security cooperation with regional countries is among Iran's main defense principles, he said, adding "We are to broaden such ties more than ever before."

Source: http://www.iranmania.com/News/ArticleView/Default.asp?NewsCo de=53492&NewsKind=Current%20Affairs

Same thing again, this time from Iran's Defense minister.

Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 August 2007 at 10:23am

No need to respond to my post, I have no time for Zionist agents or any other convoluted chaps with munafarat agenda.

Whisper,

What is munafaraat? Without insults would you please explain islamically about this munafaraat?

May Allah give you clean tongue

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 2:14pm

I had agreed to place photocopies of my passport with a firm of Swiss Confidentiality Solicitors - provided - he did the same - in the same breath

When did you make this "agreement" with me???

And are you so foolish that you actually think that agents of America or Israel cant even fake passports???!!

There's a thing called the BRAIN inside peoples heads, you better start using it !

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2007 at 4:14pm

Abu Mujahid

I have duly advised you, in some other string, that I have no time to waste on or for any of your ilk. If you had any respect for yourself, you would continue with your half-baked posts without any help from me.

Thank you.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic