IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another prediction comes true!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another prediction comes true!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2007 at 2:20pm

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

Signreader I am ready to accept stranger things have come true when it
comes to politics between the US and Iran and indeed, anywhere else in
the world.

However, Sawtul's utter conviction that he is SO right, simply defies
normalcy and is being fed by something much darker than pure political
intuition. If he were commenting on purely international political strategy,
and claiming to 'see beyond', that's fine, it's what all political comentators
and analysts do. But Sawtul is neither a political commentator nor analyst
and an amateur (as are we all) commentator, he is clearly an agitator,
aiming to maintain friction between Sunni and Shi'a and this feeds into
USA propaganda which we all resent.

Starting from his premise (all Shi'a are untrustworthy, twisted, hypocrites
and worse) it is easy to confirm his analyses and predictions of Iranian
duplicity. Can any of us name one country, nation state which is not guilty
of duplicity? Just as the 'Palestine debate' starts from the premise that all
Jews (even those who are not Israelis) are evil, twisted Arabophiles and
enemies of Islam, per se, which makes the condemnation of the entire
state of Israel inevitable and adds the stinger of pan-anti-semitism, so
Sawtul's position on Shi'a/Sunni relations leads inevitably to his counter-
current predicitons and affirmations.

Why is he so intent on proving himself right? Why is this not simply
another comment, but a personal statement of clear cut superiority due
to his unusual foresight? What does he gain from asserting himself as the
sole member of the forum who sees such underhand secret collusion
between iran and the US? It appears to be nothing more than agitprop
aimed at division and breeding contempt and suspicion when presented
as such irrefutable individual clairvoyancy

Are you trying to make a point? Cause I cant see any in your post!

Youre saying I shouldnt be convined that Im right even though I am right??? What are you trying to say? 

And correct me if Im wrong but did you just imply that you're not against the existence of "Israel" in Muslim lands?

Edited by Sawtul Khilafah
Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 1:02am
Don't worry Sawtul, I know it's over your head. Besides, it is aimed at
Signreader.

Why should I correct you if you're wrong? How on earth could you accept
any one's corrections? You are Sawtul, all powerfull seer, you are always
right! See? all your predictions come true!

!!!
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 2:12am

Infact it's the US propaganda machines who should be doing this job instead of Swatul.

Brother, are you taken in by
and how he uses (more like, abuses) some Islamic phrases?

He is a part and parcel of the US propaganda machine.

Seems you don't know the real story. He appeared out of the blue, in the middle of Lebanon war last year - dressed in the cloaks of an Afghan.

He didn't smell like one. His verbology and, more important, his mindset was not Afghan. I challenged on that. Then he was zoomed up to Italy in a matter of less than twenty seconds.

His controllers didn't like that, they wanted to implant him in some Muslim location.

Ala Hazrat has since been in an Iranian cloak.

Some senior members have analysed his expression, his contents and his usage of emoticons and have asked him to own up being a true blooded Amreeki.

He had chellenged my location - as diversion tacticts. I had agreed to place photocopies of my passport with a firm of Swiss Confidentiality Solicitors - provided - he did the same - in the same breath - to prove to us that he is located in Iran.

That was eight months ago. His response was a few emoticons flashing here n there.

That's our friend!

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 2:21am

Firendship of the sunni states with US and israel doesnt bother him, it's only iran who he finds fault with, because they are the only one who has not submitted yet to USA and Iraeli interests.

Friendship of these Gulf States? Slavery is the term that springs to mind.

Why should that ever bother an Israeli? and specially when tasked to blacken Iran - as a US accomplice - in the (majority) Sunni community in the world?

Just plain simple Psy-Ops . . . wont use the word I was going to use, I will be outright banned.

He serves the worst Zionist agenda while hiding behindAvatar

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 5:33am

Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

He serves the worst Zionist agenda while hiding behindAvatar

If only you spoke just a little bit of Arabic, you'd know that what you just said means: "He serves the worst Zionist agenda while hiding behind the the truth"!

So according to what you just said, Im a "Zionist agent" hiding behind the truth? If that's the case doesnt it mean that everything I've said is True, even if Im an "agent".

And as I've repeated so many many times, I delibrately faked my profile because I dont want to give away my true location and identity like most people. And unlike you, when I was questioned about this every single time I replied immediately, telling people that my profile is fake.

You however claimed that your profile is Real, even though it said you're in spain while you claimed in your post that youre in Afghanistan, and now you changed it to United Kingdom...

Oh, and one more thing

Aftre seeing this post Whisper= and possibly

Duende View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duende Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 7:12am
"And as I've repeated so many many times, I delibrately faked my profile
because I dont want to give away my true location and identity like most
people. And unlike you, when I was questioned about this every single
time I replied immediately, telling people that my profile is fake"

Sawtul, you're getting nowhere. Most people have no need to fake their
identities, and if they did, they wouldn't make an issue of it so everyone
knows they have something to hide. You never had to put in your location
in the first place.

The fact that you feel it's necessary to hide your true self is indicative of
severe paranoia.

Unless, of course, Whisper is right in which case, you wouldn't want to
blow your own cover.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 7:35am

If only you spoke just a little bit of Arabic, you'd know that what you just said means: "He serves the worst Zionist agenda while hiding behind the the truth"!

I speak more Arabic than all of your country's agents put together. And, as usual, you are smart assing this point with all those silly emoticons. 

Smoke screen the issue as much as you wish. You are an utter liar. I have not been in Afghanistan since 1989 and have never claimed anything of the sort.

Produce that post in which any such claim is laid.

Yes, when I was in Spain, that was my location and now I am in England. I move about quite a lot, not locked up just in one place.

Thank you for the emoticons, they indicate your severe nervousness.

Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sawtul Khilafah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2007 at 7:47am

Smoke screen the issue as much as you wish. You are an utter liar. I have not been in Afghanistan since 1989 and have never claimed anything of the sort.

Produce that post in which any such claim is laid.

Here you go: http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6007& ;PN=13&TPN=1

You wrote:

Imust apologise I am unable to deal with the rest of your post, I am in a very slow connection area, somewhere not very far from where you are residing

At that time my profile said Afghanistan, and you said you are not very far from me, meaning that you're not very far from Afghanistan, or if you thought that Im in USA or Israel, then it means you were close to USA or Israel.

However your profile said SPAIN at the time and Spain certainly is not near Afghanistan, or USA or Israel. So this means either you were not in Spain, or you were lying.

So you had either faked your profile like me, or you actually lied on your post.

Funny thing is you later tried to "test" me by asking me a few questions (about "faal" and other things of that sort) but even after I answered, you continued to accuse me, which makes me wonder why you even bothered to ask me those questions if answering them would not have made any difference!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic