IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Whats your take on this?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Whats your take on this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allahuakbar501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:42am

Do you believe that Islam was spread by sword?? NO BUT I BELIEVE iSLAM WAS PROTECTED BY THE SWORD AND IN SOME CASES iSLAM WAS SPREAD BY THE SWORD LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE OTTOMANS BUT IN ALOT OTHER CASES IT WAS SPREAD THREW DAWAH LIKE IN AFRICA, ASIA ETC.

"It is better that you tell something from yourself instead of referring me to some one else." The reason i would refer you to someone else is because Jihad is a big subject that many Muslims seem to Ignore and there is a lot of false information going around so i would like you to understand the truth of the matter as best as possible.

This first link is to a book called book of jihad by Ibn-Nuhass

http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf

dont avoid it!! read it then it will become clear to you its not about wars it will prove to you that Jihad is a duty upon the Ummah that many of you dont like to believe so you avoid it.

"You may learn from that fellow writer / speaker and after that you can teach me yourself." like i said its best to point you in the direction where I learnt about jihad this a big subject that is worthy of many books and lectures.

"But I found it was about wars. So I was not interested." Surah 2: 216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

They are not about Historical wars they are about Jihad and the true Islamic perspective on it!

So I all want you to do is listen to that lecture read that book its not very long its only 180 pgs you can get threw it quickly Inshaa'Allah and then lets discuss Jihad.

Have we forgotten about are brothers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR90WW11KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FWdADQpw8

Edited by Allahuakbar501
Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:47am

Brother A 501

Don't waste your time with these self defeatist liberals. They divorced real Jihad after 9/11 due to uncle Sam fear. How do you exoect from law enforecement brother to say Jihad is OK!!!. You shall not expect from them nothing but to be piece mouth of Bush and his neo Jewish junta. Didn't you see he said, the enemy is satan only. What a fiqih?.

I know-because of fear- many want to say, Jihad is cleaning your teeth, picking up your trash on time, watching football game in your house, eating cholestrol free food, going school on time, working hard to get more greenback, Kissing the feet of Bushies and last but not least singing kumbayaa business with American flag waivers all the time.....LOL

Meanwhile, I really enjoyed by Fatima stand. Good to you sister.I see your goodness in this serious chapter. Stay on .........

Abu Mujahid

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
Allahuakbar501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allahuakbar501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:15pm

"Don't waste your time with these self defeatist liberals. They divorced real Jihad after 9/11 due to uncle Sam fear." well i wouldnt have put it so bluntly but i see what you are saying.

"I know-because of fear- many want to say, Jihad is cleaning your teeth, picking up your trash on time, watch you football game in your house, eating cholerstral free food, going school on time, working hard to get more greenback, Kissing the ffeet of Bushies and last but not least singing kumbayaa business with American flag waivers all the time"

Allah says
     O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the cause of Allah (go for Jihad), you cling heavily to the earth?  Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the hereafter?  But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the hereafter.

Ive laid out enough information

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FWdADQpw8

Minuteman/Israfil reflect upon whats behind those links then lets continue this discussion

May Allah keep your Iman strong and firm and may Allah open up your hearts and minds to the truth of Jihad ameen

crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Allahuakbar501 Allahuakbar501 wrote:

this so called democracy that we live in is a joke i can get into more of my opinions about that but answer me this how does democracy/U.S. system government compare to the Shari'a?

I completely agree with this.

It is the One God who decides what is permissible and what is not. How can anybody vote for people to make new laws, since the One God has made all the laws already?

The idea that we should vote for people who will make new laws, is irrepairably flawed. As a matter of fact, how many new laws do we need, before all our needs in new laws are completely satisfied?

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 3:25pm

Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world. I choose NOT to focus on "where my enemy is" especially if the discussion of "where my enemy is" is riddled with political B.S. All I have to say is, if you wish to fight for allah's religion be the good soldier and join Al-Qaeda or one of the resistance groups and fight. But best be sure before you fight, you pick a nice coffin. I'm not a self-defeatist I'm a realist. I think tis st**id for some old guy on a podium to discuss politics when he should b discussing how to better oneself in Islam. And no, I will not watch more Youtube bullcrap. Leave that to the idiots Crass and Abu the "poo poo"

Allahuakbar501 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Allahuakbar501 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 4:35pm

"Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world" that sort of optimism leads to hypocrisy we should all fight for an Islamic state anything other than Shari'a is Unjust, i have given you the inconvient truth and by no means do i want to fight innocent christians, jews, buddhist etc but we have to lay down the true law of the land and whoever gets in the way of that is unjust this is the reality many muslims dont want to face, either your a Muslim of the pen or of the sword if your not either of those then your not a Mujaahideen. I do want to fight but the situation im in doesnt lead me to do so, other wise I would but i will support the Mujaahideen with my Wealth and Prayers.

"But best be sure before you fight, you pick a nice coffin." Every soul shall taste death I rather die as shaheed or a scholar rather than anything else.

I pray that the Muslim ummah will put their trust in Allah and do what Allah has commanded read Qur'an and Sunnah and the link to the book I put up regarding these matters.

Asalamu alaikum rhmatullahi wa baraktu

minuteman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minuteman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 2:02am

We had read that you are new convert. Or am I wrong? Please do not hurry up for the fight. Do not go near the sword. There is no order to fight any one. You should make yourself perfect beofre you try to reform the others.

There is not to be any fight for the sake of religion now. There was never any fight for the religion only in the past too. Only when Muslim state was attacked then the people went to repel the attack.

You cannot fight. You have not the means. There are definite conditions for Jihad with the sword. Please study them first. Then see if the conditions exist. Also see if Muslims are united or in sectarian turmoil. You are the master of your will power. You can decide and go ahead but do not forget to buy a sword today.

Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 9:25am

501 you said:

'Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world'

-Israfil

"that sort of optimism leads to hypocrisy we should all fight for an Islamic state anything other than Shari'a"

501 you're a new convert and you're talking like this? Scary.

by no means do i want to fight innocent christians, jews, buddhist

Yeah and I'm sure once Islamic law is established you'd make them your dhmmis right?

I do want to fight but the situation im in doesnt lead me to do so, other wise I would but i will support the Mujaahideen with my Wealth and Prayers.

You're a new convert and from your words you lack true understanding of Jihad. I've been a Muslim for years and have studied some Islamic law. You're focusing on a minute aspect of Jihad and making it the greater thing. You really have no understanding of Jihad. But if you're dumb enough to fight whoever (in this case I assume the West) then pick out your coffin especially if you're going up against a NAVY SEAL or British SAS or any other military force. Yes every soul will taste death but I'm not dumb enough to die because I think I know what true Jihad is.

We don't even have an Islamic State nor a Caliph to declare a Jihad yet you want to fight and act like you know what it is. Pitiful. You're acting like you know what Islamic law is and you don't.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic