Forum Description: General Discussion
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9497
Printed Date: 26 April 2024 at 4:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Whats your take on this?
Posted By: Allahuakbar501
Subject: Whats your take on this?
Date Posted: 12 June 2007 at 8:49pm
Watch this video on youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bLZscpq1xA - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bLZscpq1xA  some brothers said it is extreme but i would like to know what you think, and if you want you can visit my youtube page and watch videos i add to my favorites here http://www.youtube.com/flav4z - www.youtube.com/flav4z

Replies:
Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:08am

His Khutba had a motive.....

Rather than discuss both sides of Jihad he greatly politicized his speech with religious rhetoric to fire up the listeners. It easy to wallow in self-victimization by discussing how bad America, Britain, and Zionism (as if those are the only elements behind Muslim oppression) are and incite hatred for other countries and get young dumb males to kill for Allah. True Jihad, in my opinion is the spiritual battle one has with oneself. The devil [or Satan] does not need to use man against man Satan can use man against himself. Unfortunately we focus so much on hating America we forgot all about Satan. No wonder Satan will lead so many astray.

Posted By: minuteman
Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 4:27am

What is written above by Israfil seems to be correct. It is easy to incite the young people for Jihad. But Jihad must have some conditions too. If they are not fulfilled then there is no Jihad.

The greater Jihad is against one's lower self (Nafs e Ammara) which can always be carried out.

I would like to know where were these violent speakers when things were going down the drain. Why they did not guide the people and why they did not speak the truth long time before. It is no use now, crying over spilt milk.

But if any one now will repent and truely return to Allah then Allah is  The Forgiving and The Merciful.

-------------
If any one is bad some one must suffer

Posted By: fatima
Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 6:27am

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

First thing it is taken from a khutba which is originaly going to be longer than this two minute clip. It takes you straight into when the imam is talking about jihad and specific form of jihad, you dont know exactly what he was saying before that to call this extreme. The second part is some what true because if you following a sharia that came fourteen hundered years ago people persume you to be backward which is never the case.

Islam has its concept of Jihad/Qital which is allowed in specific circumstances. Now to completely deny that or let some one twist into some thing else is wrong.

wassalam

-------------
Say: (O Muhammad) If you love Allah, then follow me, Allah will love you and forgive you your faults, and Allah is Forgiving, MercifuL

Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:39am
Well here is the response i put under the video; (Read Surah 2:216 then Read Surah 5:51-64 then read the Hadith in Sahih Muslim: book 041 numbers 6981-6985) I will come back to discuss later but this is not extreme everything he said came out of Qur'an and Sunnah,,wassalam

Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 11:09am
Originally posted by fatima fatima wrote:

Bismillah irrahman irrahim

Assalamu alaykum

First thing it is taken from a khutba which is originaly going to be longer than this two minute clip. It takes you straight into when the imam is talking about jihad and specific form of jihad, you dont know exactly what he was saying before that to call this extreme. The second part is some what true because if you following a sharia that came fourteen hundered years ago people persume you to be backward which is never the case.

Islam has its concept of Jihad/Qital which is allowed in specific circumstances. Now to completely deny that or let some one twist into some thing else is wrong.

wassalam

This is the problem with videos such as these. Those ignorant of Islamic teachings will interpret that as hostile religious rhetoric and attribute that to Islamic practice.

Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

His Khutba had a motive.....

Rather than discuss both sides of Jihad he greatly politicized his speech with religious rhetoric to fire up the listeners. It easy to wallow in self-victimization by discussing how bad America, Britain, and Zionism (as if those are the only elements behind Muslim oppression) are and incite hatred for other countries and get young dumb males to kill for Allah. True Jihad, in my opinion is the spiritual battle one has with oneself. The devil [or Satan] does not need to use man against man Satan can use man against himself. Unfortunately we focus so much on hating America we forgot all about Satan. No wonder Satan will lead so many astray.

Self victamization? You should study gloablization The American and British Governments, Zionsim, freemasonary, etc are enemys of Islam (and im not saying that we dont have any black sheep in are midst that need to be taken care of either but thats not the biggest issue). Then we have to look at like this, this is a Khutba that was delivered in Baghdad if we were going threw the same situations in the west they are going through over there are khutbas probably wouldnt be any different (But Allah knows best). Theres Political agendas,war profiteers and a Zionist filtered media this is the reason Islam is being propagated. Islam is a Huge threat to the way there trying to govern things not because Islam is Violent but for what it teaches. Muslims are forbiden to pay and accept Rib'a (Intrest) which is a huge threat to the bank systems which are built upon a system of Intrest, Islam is also a threat to this so called Democracy because Muslims recognize that the Shari'a is what should Govern all of Man's affairs. Islam is also much more than a relgion it's a complete way of Life that can not be contained by such a materialistic consumer based society. Islam is a threat to these poison peddlers and thats basically what it comes down to. now as you say "True Jihad, in my opinion is the spiritual battle one has with oneself" This is agreeable but to say "The Devil does not need to use man against man satan can use man against himself" This has a little truth to it as well but lets look into the Qur'an and the Sunnah of the Prophet (saw).

Surah 2: 216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

So we see Fighting is presribed for us, but Muslims who dont want to admit that a jihad at a great magnitude is justified is because they dislike fighting the answer for that kind of talk is in this verse.

but we also see in

Surah 3: 185. Every soul shall have a taste of death: And only on the Day of Judgment shall you be paid your full recompense. Only he who is saved far from the Fire and admitted to the Garden will have attained the object (of Life): For the life of this world is but goods and chattels of deception.

So every soul shall taste death this is a reality were not going to live for ever further more we also see when Allah states in

Surah 2:41. And believe in what I reveal, confirming the revelation which is with you, and be not the first to reject Faith therein, nor sell My Signs for a small price; and fear Me, and Me alone.

So what are you afraid of as Muslims we should only fear Allah. Muslims like to say Islam is a Religion of peace but now were in the Qur'an does Allah say Islam is a Religion of peace (maybe Allah does state this but show me were). what is really meant by this is that a Muslim should have nothing to fear except Allah so because of this you will be at peace with yourself by submitting to the will of Allah because you have nothing to fear except Allah. But some Muslims are soft they like to sugar coat things for the Kaffirs.

Now lets look at what the Prophet Muhammed's(saw) Sunnah says in Sahih Muslim

Book 041, Number 6981:

Ibn 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You will fight against the Jews and you will kill them until even a stone would say: Come here, Muslim, there is a Jew (hiding himself behind me) ; kill him.

Book 041, Number 6982:

Ubaidullah has reported this hadith with this chain of transmitters (and the Words are):" There is a Jew behind me."

Book 041, Number 6983:

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: You and the Jews would fight against one another until a stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; come and kill him.

Book 041, Number 6984:

Abdullah b. 'Umar reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Jews will fight against you and you will gain victory over them until the stone would say: Muslim, here is a Jew behind me; kill him.

Book 041, Number 6985:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews.

and let me put up a few of the major signs of the last day up as well

SUFYAANI ARMY SWALLOWED BY THE EARTH.
The Sufyaani army (an Anti-Muslim force) from Syria singles out Imam Mahdi for execution. On the way to Makkah, they get swallowed into the ground. A second Sufyaani army is created with 960,000 men (of 80 nations).

CONFRONTATION IN SYRIA
Imam Mahdi and the Muslim army go to Syria to confront the Christians. The Christians, before the battle, will ask Muslims for the return of their prisoners-of-war. The Muslims will refuse. The battle will begin. One-third of Imam Mahdi�s army will flee (their repentance will not be accepted), one-third will be martyred, and one-third will gain victory over the Christians.

MUSLIM ARMY UNDER IMAAM MAHDI CONQUERS PALESTINE JIHAAD ON INDIA
A jamaat of Muslims wages Jihaad on India and be successful.

SYRIA UNDER MUSLIM RULE
Imam Mahdi returns to Syria and establishes Muslim rule over the lands he passes.

So as we see after looking at all of this, this Imam was speaking the truth which some muslims are afraid of hearing and dont want to accept, it sounds somewhat like apostasty to me when they dont. There is Mujaahideen on many fronts as we speak doing what Allah has commanded and there is very few but how sweet martydom is. we all must put are trust in Allah and stand up for justice and the believers will triumph. I am no scholar so my ears are open to what any Brother or sister has to say and i would like to continue this discussion and Allah(swt) knows best.

and i would like to leave you all with a quote from a Great scholar of Islam: Ibn Taimiyah

"�What can my enemies possibly do to me? My paradise is in my heart; wherever I go it goes with me, insepa­rable from me. For me, prison is a place of (religious) retreat; ex­ecution is my opportunity for martyrdom; and exile from my town is but a chance to travel.�

Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 6:30pm

Look,

I don't agree with the video. I'd very much like to listen to a Khutba about Jihad, but I seriously don't want to listen to an old guy on the podium talking about fighting the infidel. I'd rather live with men than kill them, that is my motto. Now, if someone is an immediate threat to me and my family and is intentionally trying to kill me I'll do whatever is necessary to defend them. But there is a difference in the kind of mentality we carry with Jihad today than 200 years ago.

Jihad the word itself is used quite loosely and especially amongst the greater population of Muslims who don't even have a decent education much less can understand the logic behind the divine words. You disagree with me regarding the devil tricking man to turn on himself, well, we can see the results in Iraq with Muslims fighting against Muslims. You can' blame the U.S for that. Nobody told anyone to load a rifle and empty a whole round into their neighbor. there is a thing called dialogue that I think people avoid. Allahuakbar501, you sound like you have a motive bro. The Imam as I have seen, greatly politicized his speech. we need to focus more on empowering ourselves with knowledge rather focus on who is our enemy.

Our enemy is Satan....Now you say that is little truth then obviously you are looking at the "spititual world" with blinders on.

Date Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:23pm

Assalamu alaikum how ever you wanna look at it Brother but ive read threw the major signs of the last day and there are going to be many jihads for the sake of Allah and Allah's will, will always come to pass and men will be fighting men wether you like it or not this is the reality but since no wars have affected you personally and me either for that matter we have no idea what these brothers in the east are feeling. but the question is do you wanna be apart of one-third of the army that will flee from the battlefield or do you wanna be apart of the two-third who will stay and fight? my motive is simple to tell Muslims not be so soft that is it. Satan is are open enemy and may Allah protect us from him but what Allah has willed is clear...Salam

Posted By: superme
Date Posted: 14 June 2007 at 3:46am

I am swearing you by your God.

What is the meaning of jihad? tell me what jihad is?
Oh nation of Muhammad, oh muslims against whom do we fight jihad? Do we fight against stones? Do we fight against water?
Or do we fight against infidels? (the kuffars = rejecters)
What is the purpose Allah wanted which he clarified:
"Powerful against the infidels" (Kafirin = the rejecters).

But the situation is reversed, the theory is overturned:
A believer kills a believer. A muslim kills a muslim and glorifies the infidel (kafir), and gives him an opportunity.

Now the infidels (Al kuffar) move freely in the Arabian peninsula,
and the muslims find it difficult to fulfil the commandment of
pilgrimage.

If today a muslim enters any country, they say: "he is a terrorist,
he is a fanatic, he is an extremist". Just because he is a monotheistic believer (muslim).

In contrast, someone who dances, amuse himself and commits sins - is pampered and loved.

What is the meaning of this standard? This is the standard of kafirin.

We judge by the standards of shari'a, be a believer in Allah, be a jihad
warrior for the sake of Allah. Do not fear (in your struggle), for Allah the reprimands of those who look for flaws. Do you know who those do not fear are? Those who convey the message of Allah.

----------------------------------------------------

Just over 2 minutes for the first clip. I did not watch the rest as my slow connection. But, it was nice and true speech packed in just two minutes.

Date Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:09am

He first said "do you know what Jihad is?" Instead of discussing both aspects of Jihad he later politicizes his argument. It's all political BS to fire up the young dumb men who will get annihilated by the U.S military. I'm sorry I just find Imam like that dumb because if I'm listening to a Khutba, I'd rather be spiritually enlightened than discuss my enemy across the Arabian Penninsula. Whatever happened to God's will? If they all die for whatever reason than so be it but I'd rather lose my life learning about Islam than learning about why everyone thinks I'm a terrorist. Obviously this guy doesn't read the news. Not every muslim is labeled a terrorist. I know plenty Muslims that travel freely without hassel.

Unfortunately, the law is ethnically biased because if you "look" a certain way or if your name is similar to that on the terrorist watch list you will be harrassed. But its easy for an Imam to be a victim of this especially one not from the West and use this experience as a reference (and a tool) to fire up the masses to hate. To me, I don't see any good in a man who wants to discuss where his enemy is. Again, nobody sees my point on Satan. We are not Adam where we can outthink Satan, this time it is us and I believe that we are constantly being outdone everyday. Knowledge leads all out of oppression but we must be willing to obtain it.

Date Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:18pm

"Knowledge leads all out of oppression but we must be willing to obtain it" Beautifully said brother. but you have to know yourself as well as your enemy.

If you dont know your enemy and study your enemy how will you be able to defend yourself and your beliefs in the time of war or dialogue?

When Prophet Muhammad (saw) was at his most vulnerable point
after his Uncle Abu Talib passed away,, the Bedouin tribes
were going to try to kill him, so he fled from Mecca
and his Cousin Ali stayed behind in his home
under the blankets were they thought Prophet Muhammad would be
because he knew the Bedouin wouldnt harm Ali (may Allah be pleased with him) or how about when he got to the Well at the Battle of Badr before the Meccan's did, so they would be dehydrated, fatigued and weakened before the Battle or the Battle of the Trench when Muhammad (saw) dug a trench around Medina
which held off the Meccan Army.or read about how when Saladin (may Allah have mercy on him)defeated the Crusaders at the Battle of Hattin.

They both knew their enemys better than the enemys knew themselves they knew what the enemys had planned this is why they became victorious and of course through Allah's will as well.

Jihad means (and may Allah(swt) forgive if im wrong) to strive or struggle for a better way of life. every day is a Jihad we all have to strive and struggle to fight against Shaytan and the evil that inhabits this duniya most of all spirtually and sometimes physically if Allah so wills it.

"Jihad is not a defensive war only, but a war against any unjust regime. If such a regime exists, a war is to be waged against the leaders, but not against the people of that country. People should be freed from the unjust regimes and influences so that they can freely choose to believe in Allah."

I know that not all Muslims are labeled as terrorist but Islam is still being propagated on the news.

"We are not Adam where we can outthink Satan" its intresting you say this because not to long back i was listening to a khutba delivered by Imam Siraj Wahaj and he was talking about how many people like to say i wouldnt have eaten from the forbideen tree. But theres is a test for this. then he asked have you ever broken a commandent that Allah has made for the believers? (or somewhere along those lines)

Furthermore Shaytan knows every word in the Qur'an and he knows the Sunnah of the Nabi Muhammad (saw) he's the biggest enemy because he knows what the truth is and he trys to mislead people from it.

"But its easy for an Imam to be a victim of this especially one not from the West and use this experience as a reference (and a tool) to fire up the masses to hate." if thats the way you see it thats your opinion

Allah knows best but as Muslims we shouldnt hate the disbelievers but we should hate disbelief.

"If they all die for whatever reason than so be it but I'd rather lose my life learning about Islam than learning about why everyone thinks I'm a terrorist."

Rightfully so Learning about Islam is are first duty but one of the things i like to do is read other books whatever it may be from Immigration, political philosophy, the Bible, western and eastern History etc etc, then I open up the Qur'an and reflect upon it even more i read threw Hadith. i look for the solutions it also helps me understand better what it is Allah has been trying to tell the Muslims and the disbelievers. we all can obtain and abdunent amount of knowledge but we also have to know how to apply it in this day and age.

And as I always say Allah knows best so i will leave you with some words from the Glorious Qur'an: Surah 3:135-147

135. And those who, having done something to be ashamed of, or wronged their own souls, earnestly bring Allah to mind, and ask for forgiveness for their sins,- and who can forgive sins except Allah.- and are never obstinate in persisting knowingly in (the wrong) they have done. 136. For such the reward is forgiveness from their Lord, and Gardens with rivers flowing underneath,- an eternal dwelling: How excellent a recompense for those who work (and strive)! 137. Many were the Ways of Life that have passed away before you: travel through the earth, and see what was the end of those who rejected Truth. 138. Here is a plain statement to men, a guidance and instruction to those who fear Allah. 139. So lose not heart, nor fall into despair: For ye must gain mastery if ye are true in Faith. 140. If a wound hath touched you, be sure a similar wound hath touched the others. Such days (of varying fortunes) We give to men and men by turns: that Allah may know those that believe, and that He may take to Himself from your ranks Martyr-witnesses (to Truth). And Allah loveth not those that do wrong. 141. Allah.s object also is to purge those that are true in Faith and to deprive of blessing Those that resist Faith. 142. Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah testing those of you who fought hard (In His Cause) and remained steadfast? 143. Ye did indeed wish for death before ye met him: Now ye have seen him with your own eyes, (And ye flinch!) 144. Muhammad is no more than an apostle: many Were the apostle that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will ye then Turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah. but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude. 145. Nor can a soul die except by Allah.s leave, the term being fixed as by writing. If any do desire a reward in this life, We shall give it to him; and if any do desire a reward in the Hereafter, We shall give it to him. And swiftly shall We reward those that (serve us with) gratitude. 146. How many of the prophets fought (in Allah.s way), and with them (fought) Large bands of godly men? but they never lost heart if they met with disaster in Allah.s way, nor did they weaken (in will) nor give in. And Allah Loves those who are firm and steadfast. 147. All that they said was: "Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and anything We may have done that transgressed our duty: Establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith."

and May Allah protect alll the Muslims from Shaytan the Accursed

Date Posted: 14 June 2007 at 9:25pm

Dear Allahuakbar501, Please be away from all politics. Those maulvis are giving sermons for Jihad to young people but they themselves or their children do not go in the field for Jihad.

There are people suffering very badly in some Muslim countries and that hurts us very much. But is that the result of just one day>>> No. It is the result of bad thinking of many years even centuries. If you look back, say Afghanistan for example, what did the people do there?? Was there any democracy??? Was there any free speech allowed there?? If not then why??? And where were these fiery speakers in those days.

The problem in Makkah was that people did not allow free speech. They were worshipping the idols. When holy prophet arrived and started preaching, they opposed him and told him to keep quiet. The prophet said, O My people, you say what you want to say and let me say what I want to say. But the pagans replied, "We will say whatever we like but we will not let you say what you want to say". That was the problem at the root.

The struggle continued until final victory of the prophet s.a.w.s. Then every one, all religions, could say decently what they liked. There was complete freedom of speech. You Allahuakbar501 please tell me, is there such a freedom in S. Arabia. or in any other Muslim country?? You have all the troubles at home and you want to go out and fight the enemies. What for??

Please don't mind what I have said. These maulvis do try to prove that the mission of the prophet s.a.w.s. was political or partly political. Far from that. Absolutely not like that. It was not like that but his enemies made it political. So he had to come out in the field.

Please have a greater, wider outlook. Some are deliviering sermons. Others are writing books. I know one great (very great) maulvi who wrote that Islam was spread by sword. Astaghfir u Allah.

-------------

Date Posted: 14 June 2007 at 10:00pm

You Allahuakbar501 please tell me, is there such a freedom in S. Arabia. or in any other Muslim country?? You have all the troubles at home and you want to go out and fight the enemies. What for??

well first we have to look at what the word freedom really means the word freedom the way i see it means the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraint; immunity from an obligation or duty.

There is no freedom if there is laws so theres no such thing as freedom even in the U.S. either but this so called democracy that we live in is a joke i can get into more of my opinions about that but answer me this how does democracy/U.S. system government compare to the Shari'a? Because a Muslim country isnt a Muslim country unless it follows the laws completely according to Qur'an and Sunnah it may be a Country filled with Muslims but that doesnt means its a Muslim country like wise because America is predominately filled with Christians it doesnt make America a Christian Country. As far as Fighting the Enemies it can be done with the Sword of the Intellect and the sword of steel if thats what it comes down to.

I know that we have plenty of troubles in are midst here in the west so i believe its obligatory to speak the Haqq even to those who want to plug their ears.

"others are writing books" well here is one i think you should read http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ushaaq-RevisedEdition.pdf - http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf

"some are delivering sermons" well here is a lecture you should listen to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qi5byD0V7Q - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qi5byD0V7Q

If you read that book and listen to that lecture on the book constants on the path of jihad on youtube by Imam Anwar Al Awaki Inshaa'Allah reflect on them then come back and give me your stand point like ive stated im not here to cause Fitnah im here to build my knowledge in the deen and help spread it and spread what i already know Inshaa'Allah...Wassalam

Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 4:05am

Thanks for the sites. I will check. And may you enjoy learning the truth. Keep trying.  I had pointed out that the world is a global village now. We are not worried about less or more freedom in the US. We are to see what we are doing. Are we believing in the right thing or wrong thing. Do we abuse every good thing or are we patient in listening. There are all sorts of people here. Many sects, some are far away from the right path.

I definitely believe that there cannot be a fight for the religion with sword or bomb, to protect the religion or to spread it. That is definite. But if any one wants to do Jihad by preaching peacefully then I would go for that. That should be the right of every one of every religion as long as they do not use foul language and as long as others do not act like an enemy of Islam.

So my first priority would be the peaceful preaching (Some people call it Dawah). The second priority is to listen to all peacefully.

I could ask you a simple question. Do you believe that Islam was spread by sword?? I hope you do not mind my asking.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:45am

Sorry,  I tried but I could not read anything because it needed special program to see it. But I found it was about wars. So I was not interested. I have informed you that I could not read that / visit those sites.

It is better that you tell something from yourself instead of referring me to some one else. You may learn from that fellow writer / speaker and after that you can teach me yourself. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:42am

Do you believe that Islam was spread by sword?? NO BUT I BELIEVE iSLAM WAS PROTECTED BY THE SWORD AND IN SOME CASES iSLAM WAS SPREAD BY THE SWORD LETS NOT FORGET ABOUT THE OTTOMANS BUT IN ALOT OTHER CASES IT WAS SPREAD THREW DAWAH LIKE IN AFRICA, ASIA ETC.

"It is better that you tell something from yourself instead of referring me to some one else." The reason i would refer you to someone else is because Jihad is a big subject that many Muslims seem to Ignore and there is a lot of false information going around so i would like you to understand the truth of the matter as best as possible.

This first link is to a book called book of jihad by Ibn-Nuhass

http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf - http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf

dont avoid it!! read it then it will become clear to you its not about wars it will prove to you that Jihad is a duty upon the Ummah that many of you dont like to believe so you avoid it.

"You may learn from that fellow writer / speaker and after that you can teach me yourself." like i said its best to point you in the direction where I learnt about jihad this a big subject that is worthy of many books and lectures.

"But I found it was about wars. So I was not interested." Surah 2: 216. Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not.

They are not about Historical wars they are about Jihad and the true Islamic perspective on it!

So I all want you to do is listen to that lecture read that book its not very long its only 180 pgs you can get threw it quickly Inshaa'Allah and then lets discuss Jihad.

Have we forgotten about are brothers?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR90WW11KU - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR90WW11KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FWdADQpw8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FWdADQpw8

Posted By: Abu Mujahid
Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 11:47am

Brother A 501

Don't waste your time with these self defeatist liberals. They divorced real Jihad after 9/11 due to uncle Sam fear. How do you exoect from law enforecement brother to say Jihad is OK!!!. You shall not expect from them nothing but to be piece mouth of Bush and his neo Jewish junta. Didn't you see he said, the enemy is satan only. What a fiqih?.

I know-because of fear- many want to say, Jihad is cleaning your teeth, picking up your trash on time, watching football game in your house, eating cholestrol free food, going school on time, working hard to get more greenback, Kissing the feet of Bushies and last but not least singing kumbayaa business with American flag waivers all the time.....LOL

Meanwhile, I really enjoyed by Fatima stand. Good to you sister.I see your goodness in this serious chapter. Stay on .........

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 12:15pm

"Don't waste your time with these self defeatist liberals. They divorced real Jihad after 9/11 due to uncle Sam fear." well i wouldnt have put it so bluntly but i see what you are saying.

"I know-because of fear- many want to say, Jihad is cleaning your teeth, picking up your trash on time, watch you football game in your house, eating cholerstral free food, going school on time, working hard to get more greenback, Kissing the ffeet of Bushies and last but not least singing kumbayaa business with American flag waivers all the time"

Allah says
     O you who believe! What is the matter with you, that when you are asked to march forth in the cause of Allah (go for Jihad), you cling heavily to the earth?  Are you pleased with the life of this world rather than the hereafter?  But little is the enjoyment of the life of this world as compared to the hereafter.

Ive laid out enough information
http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf - http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qi5byD0V7Q - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Qi5byD0V7Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR90WW11KU - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kR90WW11KU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FWdADQpw8 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4FWdADQpw8

Minuteman/Israfil reflect upon whats behind those links then lets continue this discussion

May Allah keep your Iman strong and firm and may Allah open up your hearts and minds to the truth of Jihad ameen

Posted By: crasss
Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Allahuakbar501 Allahuakbar501 wrote:

this so called democracy that we live in is a joke i can get into more of my opinions about that but answer me this how does democracy/U.S. system government compare to the Shari'a?

I completely agree with this.

It is the One God who decides what is permissible and what is not. How can anybody vote for people to make new laws, since the One God has made all the laws already?

The idea that we should vote for people who will make new laws, is irrepairably flawed. As a matter of fact, how many new laws do we need, before all our needs in new laws are completely satisfied?

Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 3:25pm

Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world. I choose NOT to focus on "where my enemy is" especially if the discussion of "where my enemy is" is riddled with political B.S. All I have to say is, if you wish to fight for allah's religion be the good soldier and join Al-Qaeda or one of the resistance groups and fight. But best be sure before you fight, you pick a nice coffin. I'm not a self-defeatist I'm a realist. I think tis st**id for some old guy on a podium to discuss politics when he should b discussing how to better oneself in Islam. And no, I will not watch more Youtube bullcrap. Leave that to the idiots Crass and Abu the "poo poo"

Date Posted: 15 June 2007 at 4:35pm

"Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world" that sort of optimism leads to hypocrisy we should all fight for an Islamic state anything other than Shari'a is Unjust, i have given you the inconvient truth and by no means do i want to fight innocent christians, jews, buddhist etc but we have to lay down the true law of the land and whoever gets in the way of that is unjust this is the reality many muslims dont want to face, either your a Muslim of the pen or of the sword if your not either of those then your not a Mujaahideen. I do want to fight but the situation im in doesnt lead me to do so, other wise I would but i will support the Mujaahideen with my Wealth and Prayers.

"But best be sure before you fight, you pick a nice coffin." Every soul shall taste death I rather die as shaheed or a scholar rather than anything else.

I pray that the Muslim ummah will put their trust in Allah and do what Allah has commanded read Qur'an and Sunnah and the link to the book I put up regarding these matters.

Asalamu alaikum rhmatullahi wa baraktu

Date Posted: 16 June 2007 at 2:02am

We had read that you are new convert. Or am I wrong? Please do not hurry up for the fight. Do not go near the sword. There is no order to fight any one. You should make yourself perfect beofre you try to reform the others.

There is not to be any fight for the sake of religion now. There was never any fight for the religion only in the past too. Only when Muslim state was attacked then the people went to repel the attack.

You cannot fight. You have not the means. There are definite conditions for Jihad with the sword. Please study them first. Then see if the conditions exist. Also see if Muslims are united or in sectarian turmoil. You are the master of your will power. You can decide and go ahead but do not forget to buy a sword today.

-------------

Date Posted: 16 June 2007 at 9:25am

501 you said:

'Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world'

-Israfil

"that sort of optimism leads to hypocrisy we should all fight for an Islamic state anything other than Shari'a"

501 you're a new convert and you're talking like this? Scary.

by no means do i want to fight innocent christians, jews, buddhist

Yeah and I'm sure once Islamic law is established you'd make them your dhmmis right?

I do want to fight but the situation im in doesnt lead me to do so, other wise I would but i will support the Mujaahideen with my Wealth and Prayers.

You're a new convert and from your words you lack true understanding of Jihad. I've been a Muslim for years and have studied some Islamic law. You're focusing on a minute aspect of Jihad and making it the greater thing. You really have no understanding of Jihad. But if you're dumb enough to fight whoever (in this case I assume the West) then pick out your coffin especially if you're going up against a NAVY SEAL or British SAS or any other military force. Yes every soul will taste death but I'm not dumb enough to die because I think I know what true Jihad is.

We don't even have an Islamic State nor a Caliph to declare a Jihad yet you want to fight and act like you know what it is. Pitiful. You're acting like you know what Islamic law is and you don't.

Date Posted: 16 June 2007 at 1:12pm

You're a new convert and from your words you lack true understanding of Jihad. Here lets all study the Conditions of Jihad

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhari/052.sbt.html - http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/bukhar i/052.sbt.html

http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim/019.smt.html - http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/fundamentals/hadithsunnah/muslim /019.smt.html

http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ushaaq-RevisedEdition.pdf - http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ush aaq-RevisedEdition.pdf

We had read that you are new convert. Or am I wrong? Please do not hurry up for the fight. Do not go near the sword. There is no order to fight any one. You should make yourself perfect beofre you try to reform the others." Yes i recently reverted to Islam,

"Please do not hurry up for the fight" Im fighting Already against my Nafs.

There is no order to fight any one" Maybe not at your Masjid but have we forgotten about our brothers in Chechnya, Nigera, Kashmir, Somalia, Afganistan, Phillipines, Turkey, Kosovo, Iraq, Palestine, etc etc. do we just close our eyes and pretend that nothing is happening to our Brothers and Sisters around the Globe, do we just worry about Muslims in America?

You should make yourself perfect before you try to reform others? No one is Perfect except Allah and in order to reform others an Islamic state must be established.

"But if you're dumb enough to fight whoever (in this case I assume the West) then pick out your coffin especially if you're going up against a NAVY SEAL or British SAS or any other military force." The problem is not on Western fronts but it is the West and other Governments in the east causing them

"pick out your coffin especially if you're going up against a NAVY SEAL or British SAS or any other military force." Who exactly are you rooting for?

by no means do i want to fight innocent christians, jews, buddhist

Yeah and I'm sure once Islamic law is established you'd make them your dhmmis right? Most definitely

"We don't even have an Islamic State nor a Caliph to declare a Jihad yet you want to fight and act like you know what it is. Pitiful. You're acting like you know what Islamic law is and you don't." Thats exactly why we should fight for an Islamic state because we dont have one- now that is pitiful. I know about Islamic Law I know that it is the best solution to our problems with crime if you have seen things i have seen you would understand why i think its so vital to establish it.

'Again, I choose life and the promotion of a violent free world' 'that sort of optimism leads to hypocrisy'

Israfil do you believe in the Major signs of the Last day? and if so who laid them out Allah's Messanger(saw) or Shaytan's Messanger?

May Allah bless both of you in this life and in the hereafter and that you are granted Jannah and May Allah keep you on the straight path with your Iman strong and never weak.

Posted By: Abu Mujahid
Date Posted: 17 June 2007 at 12:07am

Israfil wrote:

"Yeah and I'm sure once Islamic law is established you'd make them your dhmmis right?"

I like your kumbaya business!!!. Sure your law enforecment manual training is doing its magic work. But how many more lies you want to caugh up under sheer ignorance!!!  Do you see how you want to rewrite Islam?

Just to ask you simple questions. Done Iraq/Aghanistan war? if not, are you willing to go the fight and shed muslim blood? By now you should be in selective service reserve?

Waiting your answer.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 17 June 2007 at 12:22am
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Israfil wrote:

"Yeah and I'm sure once Islamic law is established you'd make them your dhmmis right?"

I like your kumbaya business!!!. Sure your law enforecment manual training is doing its magic work. But how many more lies you want to caugh up under sheer ignorance!!!  Do you see how you want to rewrite Islam?

Just to ask you simple questions. Done Iraq/Aghanistan war? if not, are you willing to go the fight and shed muslim blood? By now you should be in selective service reserve?

Waiting your answer.

Abu Mujahid

Date Posted: 17 June 2007 at 11:24am

"You're a new convert and from your words you lack true understanding of Jihad. I've been a Muslim for years and have studied some Islamic law. You're focusing on a minute aspect of Jihad and making it the greater thing. You really have no understanding of Jihad."

Please enlighten me with your knowledge on Jihad if what you say is truthful?

But further more everything you put down i want it backed by Qur'an and Sunnah, because I dont think you know what i do happen to know, so please avoid being arrogant i dont want to step on anyones toes or call anyone names lets just discuss this topic

Date Posted: 17 June 2007 at 8:31pm

Oh and not to be antagonistic but i still want these questions answered.

do you wanna be apart of one-third of the army that will flee from the battlefield or do you wanna be apart of the two-third who will stay and fight?

If you dont know your enemy and study your enemy how will you be able to defend yourself and your beliefs in the time of war or dialogue?

this so called democracy that we live in is a joke i can get into more of my opinions about that but answer me this how does democracy/U.S. system government compare to the Shari'a?

There is no order to fight any one" Maybe not at your Masjid but have we forgotten about our brothers in Chechnya, Nigera, Kashmir, Somalia, Afganistan, Phillipines, Turkey, Kosovo, Iraq, Palestine, etc etc. do we just close our eyes and pretend that nothing is happening to our Brothers and Sisters around the Globe, do we just worry about Muslims in America?

"pick out your coffin especially if you're going up against a NAVY SEAL or British SAS or any other military force." Who exactly are you rooting for?

Israfil do you believe in the Major signs of the Last day? and if so who laid them out Allah's Messanger(saw) or Shaytan's Messanger?

Date Posted: 19 June 2007 at 12:21am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

All I have to say is, if you wish to fight for allah's religion be the good soldier and join Al-Qaeda or one of the resistance groups and fight. But best be sure before you fight, you pick a nice coffin...Leave that to the idiots Crass and Abu the "poo poo"

With a bit of patience, the Americans will run out of corn-fed, midwest born-again christians, and then they will have to recruit the ritalin-fed illegitimate, bastard offspring of tramp-stamp single mothers. What's more, I doubt the Chinese will keep lending their cash to pay for these wars. So, how long do you think it will take before the chickens come to roost? Only the blind don't see which side is going to win. Do you really believe that race of illegitimate one-night-stand bastard offspring will win? Who is the idiot here?

Date Posted: 19 June 2007 at 12:37am
Originally posted by Allahuakbar501 Allahuakbar501 wrote:

Please enlighten me with your knowledge on Jihad if what you say is truthful?

bro Allahuakbar501, this problem is a test in patience and determination.

Victory for the side of Allah is guaranteed, but it will take time. The Americans will mostly destroy themselves.

They are now feeding deadly mind-altering drugs to 20% of their kids, who will die before the age of forty. Half of the Americans are on anti-depressants. They are deeply in debt, as well as their government. They keep their debt system afloat with money from the chinese. Their women are the most promiscuous whores ever known on this planet. One American teenager out of two has an incurable sexually transmitted disease. 70% is overweight or obese.

It can't last that much longer. Just be a bit patient.

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 19 June 2007 at 10:00am

Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

One American teenager out of two has an incurable sexually transmitted disease.

Running out of reality?  Only 25% get infected and most of it is curable with antibiotics. 

The middle east seems no better.  Nor, South East Asia which included Indonesia.

Region Adult population (millions)1 Infected adults (millions) Infected adults per 1,000 population New infections in 1999 (millions)
North America 156 3 19 14
Western Europe 203 4 20 17
North Africa & Middle East 165 3.5 21 10
Eastern Europe & Central Europe 205 6 29 22
Sub-Saharan Africa 269 32 119 69
South & Southeast Asia 955 48 50 151
East Asia & Pacfic 815 6 7 18
Australia & New Zealand 11 0.3 27 1
Latin America & Carribean 260 18.5 71 38
Total 3040 116.5 - 340

Date Posted: 23 June 2007 at 11:20am

Posted By: Altair
Date Posted: 23 June 2007 at 6:15pm
our brothers and sisters are suffering. How can we help?

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 23 June 2007 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

One American teenager out of two has an incurable sexually transmitted disease.

Running out of reality?  Only 25% get infected and most of it is curable with antibiotics. 

The middle east seems no better.  Nor, South East Asia which included Indonesia.

Region Adult population (millions)1 Infected adults (millions) Infected adults per 1,000 population New infections in 1999 (millions)
North America 156 3 19 14
Western Europe 203 4 20 17
North Africa & Middle East 165 3.5 21 10
Eastern Europe & Central Europe 205 6 29 22
Sub-Saharan Africa 269 32 119 69
South & Southeast Asia 955 48 50 151
East Asia & Pacfic 815 6 7 18
Australia & New Zealand 11 0.3 27 1
Latin America & Carribean 260 18.5 71 38
Total 3040 116.5 - 340

You got me:
As a former Public Health nurse, I believe the last studies showed that HIV was the only incurable sexually transmitted disease and its greatest occurrence is on the continent of Africa, More sub-Sahara and southern continent. In the US there is more disease spread by illicit drug use (needle sharing) than sexual contact.
I am in greater fear of the newer strains of Tuberculosis that is anti-biotic resistive, I have personally delivered meds to people in the past that were quarantined in their homes and if they refused to take the meds in my presence they were either deported if foreign or incarcerated if american. This occurs in La Frontera, The borderlands of the US southwest and Mexico.
Hable usted espanol?

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Date Posted: 23 June 2007 at 10:52pm
Originally posted by Maryah Maryah wrote:

As a former Public Health nurse, I believe the last studies showed that HIV was the only incurable sexually transmitted disease...

Incurable STDs, Kaiser Family Foundation.
1. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
2. Genital Herpes (HSV)
3. Genital Warts or Human Papilloma-virus (HPV)
4. Hepatitis B (HBV)

Then there is a class of "drug-resistant" STDs. Drug-resistant STDs are still considered curable, but can actually not be cured with any known drugs.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/218728/the_std_gonorrhea_is_now_drug_resistant.html - Gonorrhea , which is believed to infect more than 700,000 people in the United States each year, can leave both men and women infertile and puts people at higher risk of getting the AIDS virus ... The CDC made the new recommendation after discovering that nearly 7 percent of gonorrhea cases among heterosexual men in a survey of 26 U.S. cities last year were drug-resistant. In 2001, only about 0.6 percent of gonorrhea cases among heterosexual men were drug-resistant. ... "That leaves us with a single class of highly effective antibiotics [cephalosporins]," said Dr. John Douglas Jr., director of the CDC's division of STD prevention. Other experts called the situation perilous. ... "We are running out of options to treat this disease," added Douglas, who said there are "no new drugs for gonorrhea in the drug development pipeline."

It's just a question of time before gonorrhea becomes celophosporin-resistant. Such strain probably exists already.

Predictions for the American:

1. You will outlive your children.
2. You will contract an incurable STD.
3. You will eat only junk food and be obese.
4. You will be falsely accused of child abuse.
5. Your children will be forced or choose to take (meth)amphetamines.
6. You will lose all your hair and teeth by the age of 45.
7. Your wife will cheat on you.
8. You will lose all your savings and your house at the age of 51.
9. You will live on anti-depressants out of your car.
10. Your car will crash into the tree of bu.llsh.it.

Date Posted: 24 June 2007 at 11:20am

ummm no disrespect to any of you but if you wanna talk about H.I.V. an other diseases please start a new thread. or stick to the subject/questions already brought up.

"You're a new convert and from your words you lack true understanding of Jihad. I've been a Muslim for years and have studied some Islamic law. You're focusing on a minute aspect of Jihad and making it the greater thing. You really have no understanding of Jihad."

Please enlighten me with your knowledge on Jihad if what you say is truthful?(But I want it all backed by Qur'an and Sunnah)

do you wanna be apart of one-third of the army that will flee from the battlefield or do you wanna be apart of the two-third who will stay and fight?

There is no order to fight any one" Maybe not at your Masjid but have we forgotten about our brothers in Chechnya, Nigera, Kashmir, Somalia, Afganistan, Phillipines, Turkey, Kosovo, Iraq, Palestine, etc etc. do we just close our eyes and pretend that nothing is happening to our Brothers and Sisters around the Globe, do we just worry about Muslims in America?

Date Posted: 30 June 2007 at 7:25pm

Greater & Lesser Jihad
Compiled by Abu Fadl -- Translated by Br. Khalid Saifullah
The evidence used as proof for establishing that Jihad against the desires and shaitaan is Jihad Akbar are weak and if not false Hadith
A man asked the Prophet(saw): What is Jihad? He(saw) replied: "to fight against the disbelievers when you meet them (on the battlefield)." The Man asked: "What kind of Jihad is the Highest?" He(saw) replied: "The person who is killed whilst spilling the last of his blood"

It is not only the disbelievers that the Mujahid must contend against on the battlefield but he must fight against his desires which always call him towards evil

It has been said that the opinion of many Muslims regarding Jihad is that it is of two sorts, namely, Jihad Akbar (Greater) and Jihad Ashghar (lesser). Jihad Akbar meaning jihad against the desires and shaitaan whilst Jihad Asghar is against the disbelievers on the battlefield.

The reasons given for the above, in regards to Jihad against the desires and Shaitaan as being Jihad Akbar, are as follows:
1. Its field of struggle is unlimited;
2. It is timeless and boundless;
3. This struggle is hard because its essence is man against himself;
4. The enemy is unseen and cannot be detected by the five senses;

Whilst the case given for jihad against the disbelievers is not as long, not as extensive and not as difficult as struggling against the desires. As a result of that, Jihad against the disbelievers on the battlefield is regarded as Jihad Asghar (the smaller or lesser Jihad). That therefore is the opinion of many Muslims.

The classification of Jihad, such as that given above, is based upon a Hadith which states that at the time Rasulullaah returned home from the fied of warfare he said: "We have returned from Jihad Asghar to Jihad Akbar." some companions asked: "What is Jihad Akbar Rasulullah?" He replied: "Jihad against the desires."

That therefore is the proof for the case proposed by many people.

Al 'Iraqy in Takhriju AHadithil Ihya' states: "The mentioned Hadith is related by Imam Baihaqi with a da'if Sanad (weak chain of narrators) from Jabir"

Apart from the Hadith Related by Imam Baihaqi there is also a Hadith related by Al-Khatib Al-Baghadadi from Jabir, which states: "the prophet(pbuh) at the time he returned from a battle said: "We have all just returned to the best of places, and you have returned from Jihad Asghar (the lesser Jihad) to strive in Jihad Akbar (the greater Jihad)" The companions asked: 'What is Jihad Akbar Rasulullah?' He answered: "The Jihad of someone against his desires."

It turns out that this Hadith is weak because within its Sanad there is a narrator by the name of Khalaf bin Muhammad bin Ismail al Khiyam who according to Al-Hakim: "His Hadiths are unreliable." and Abu Ya'al al Khalil says: He often adulterates, is very weak and narrates unknown Hadith."

Al-Hakim and Ibnu Abi Zur'ah state: "We often write statements from Khalaf bin Muhammab bin Ismail only as an example, and we remove ourselves of responsibility from him."
And even more doubtful than that, there is within the Sanad of this Hadith a narrator by the name of Yahya bin Al Ula Al Bajili who according to Imam Ahmad is a known Kadhadhaab-liar-, a forger of Hadith. Also. Amru bin Ali, An Nasai and Daruqutni state: "His Hadith are renounced." Ibnu Adi states: "His Hadith are false."

Ibn Taimiyyah states: "There is a Hadith related by a group of people which states that the Prophet(saw) said after the battle of Tabuk: 'We have returned from Jihad Asghar to Jihad Akbar'. This Hadith has no source, nobody whomsoever in the field of Islamic knowledge has narrated it. Jihad against the disbelievers is the most noble of actions, and moreover it is the most important action for the sake of mankind."

On the basis of the above statements we can conclude by saying that the evidence used as proof or the basis for establishing that Jihad against the disbelievers on the battlefied is Jihad Asghar and Jihad against the desires and Shaitaan is Jihad Akbar, are weak if not false Hadith.

For where this information came from refer to the book of Jihad by Ibn-Nuhaas
http://abdurrahman.org/jihad/MashariAl-AshwaqilaMasarial-Ushaaq-RevisedEdition.pdf" target=_blank rel=nofollow>

Date Posted: 30 June 2007 at 10:30pm

AA501, you have read some replies. Perhaps you are not satisfied. Please do not listen to any one who is out to nullify any Hadith on the basis of weak link. There are two ways of testing any Hadith. One is the Rawaait (The chain of narrations) and the other is the Darait (The authenticity, the material, the information in that Hadith). Here in this case, the specialists are ignoring this all important Hadith on the basis that one link in narration is weak. That is not a good way.

Many do thattype of thing. Rest assured that Hadith is correct. There is nothing against the meaning of that Hadith in the Quran and Sunnah. So do not reject it.

Also, do not be upset about political turmoil. Every people and country have their leaders. They follow them and sometime due to wrong policy decisions, they suffer very much and they are attacked too. Muslims are suffering every where, nearly in every country. That is because of too much love of politics. Our religion is not for politics. It is more spiritual.

Of course when people are attacked and driven out of their houses, we feel very sorry for them. But whatcan we do except to pray for their guidance and deliverance. Also remember that Allah does not change the state of a people unless they change themselves. A change at the heart is first required.

Jihad with sword has been misrepresented by many a great Ulema. They even went as far as to prove that Islam was spread by sword. How bad !!! There is no compulsion in religion. No a single person has ver been converted by use of force. When oppressed people were liberated, they of their free will chose to become Muslims. The libertion was also not done illegally. Only when the poor Muslim unarmed preachers were attackd and killed, then notice was given to that government to behave or be ready for war. That was alsoJihad to uphold liberty of faith.

Jihad with the sword has many conditions. There must be a lawfully established government with Good Muslim leaders working under divine laws in their country and they will then decide whether to go ahead with Jihad against any repressor or not. Have you any such country or Government in mind now??? On the surface of the earth?? Add to that the rampant misbehaviour and sects amongst Muslims and disunity. Then please decide about a Jihad with the sword.

I personally believe that Jihad with the sword is not valid in these times. Any one who will plan a fight for the religion will meet utter defeat. But it is alright for the people to fight for theor country, their homeland. But they should not call it Jihad. Thanks.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 July 2007 at 12:41am

The Hadith is truly weak if not false as stated brother face the facts i have also read this in other places as well like in the short book "The Reality of Sufism in light of Qur'an and Sunnah" By Muhammad al-Madhkhalee where he states this about sufis "Likewise they have removed the spirit of jihad, which is to fight in the way of Allah, with what they claim to be the greater jihaad, i.e. striving against ones own soul (Jihaadun-nafs). They base this upon the saying: "We have returned from the lesser Jihaad to the greater jihaad: striving against ones own soul." Whereas this is a baseless hadeeth and has provided the opporunity in the previous two centuries for colonialist powers to occupy most of the Muslim lands," but let us look at another hadith

Salamah bin Nufail said: While I was sitting with Rasulullah a man came to him and said, "O Messenger of Allah Horses are being discarded and weapons are been laid down and some are claiming that there is no more fighting" Rasulullah said, "They are lying! Fighting has just begun! And a party of my Ummah will fight for the sake of Allah, and those who oppose them will not harm them. Allah will deviate the hearts of some men to provide for that party from them by fighting them. And they will continue fighting until the final hour starts (the Day of Judgment) and good will remain on the foreheads of horses until the day of Judgment and war will not end until Yagog and Magog come out." (Narrated by al Tabarani in Al Mujam al Kabir)

Volume 4, Book 52, Number 43:

Narrated 'Aisha:

(That she said), "O Allah's Apostle! We consider Jihad as the best deed. Should we not fight in Allah's Cause?" He said, "The best Jihad (for women) is Hajj-Mabrur (i.e. Hajj which is done according to the Prophet's tradition and is accepted by Allah)."

we also see here that Jihad is a deed that women cant perform so how could it be anything other than fighting

"I personally believe that Jihad with the sword is not valid in these times." When is the time brother please tell me if its not know then when? statments like these are the reason Muslim Brothers and sisters are suffering, is Jihad a thing of the past?

Nabi Muhammad(saw) said: 'when you deal with interest, and hold fast to the tail of the cow, and become contented with agriculture, and you leave Jihad in the Way of Allaah, Allaah will permit your humiliation and will not lift it from you until you return to your deen.'

"Also remember that Allah does not change the state of a people unless they change themselves. A change at the heart is first required." Prophet Muhammed said:"Whosoever of you sees an evil action, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart; and that is the weakest of faith."

"I personally believe that Jihad with the sword is not valid in these times."

Zayd Ibn Aslam, from his father, that the messanger of Allah (sallallahu alayhe wassallam) said: Jihad will remain fresh and green as long as raindrops fall from the sky. and there will come upon the people a time when Qur'an reciters from among them will say: "This is not the time of Jihad." So whoever comes to that time, then it is the best time for jihad." They said: "O Messenger of Allah, would someone really say that?" He said: "Yes, the one whom Allah has cursed and the angels and all of mankind."

Date Posted: 02 July 2007 at 1:25pm

Date Posted: 04 July 2007 at 12:35am

Jihad with the sword is valid but it has many conditions that there should be some one to lead the Jihad. Also, some one should have attacked the practicing Muslims who were enjoining prayers and Zakat and Hajj etc. Not to fight just against the occupiers of land. That is not Jihad. Is there any place in the world where the practicing Muslims attacked. Do not name Afghanistan etc. please. That is a very involved and controversial matter.

If you go fighting and occupy the others land, that will not be Jihad at all. Please try to see the situation now that people of all nationalities are living in all countries. Whom you will fight and why?? Just answer me and name the countries and the real reason.

If Jihad is valid now then it was valid 500 years before also. Why the Muslims of that time were sleeping and did not build consensus and technology and weapons. Why their rulers were enjoying with lady singers and dancers. Where were the supporters of Jihad at that time. Why they did not carry out the Jihad against their own bad leaders???

Now it is too  late. If Muslim people are suffering in some countires then that is also because they did not listen to their own men of advice and misbehaved with super leaders. My friend, your enemies are now sitting within you. Can you go out and fight the outside enemy???

Just forget about the type of Jihad that was done by the people in Afghanistan and Iran. Try to preach something. That would be better. Follow the good way yourself and lead others towards goodness. Clean your own home. The prophet s.a.w.s. had informed all about such bad times of the Ummah. Have you read anything about that ???

-------------

Date Posted: 04 July 2007 at 6:10pm

Salamah bin Nufail said: While I was sitting with Rasulullah a man cam to him and said, "O Messenger of Allah Horses are being humiliated (ignored), and weapons are being laid down and people are claiming there is no more Jihad and war has ended" Rasulullah said: "They are lying! Fighting has just begun! Fighting has just begun! And a party of Ummah will remain fighting on the true path and Allah will deviate the hearts of some men and Allah will provide the fighters from them until the final hour starts and the promise of Allah is fulfilled and good is on the forheads of horses until the day of Judgement. It is being revealed to me that I will be departing you soon and you would follow me while you are fighting each other and the house of the believers is in al-Shaam."

In the commentary on Al Nasa'i by al Sindi, he states that:

"'Humiliating horses" means ignoring them and belittling their importance or not using them for combat. "Now fighting has started now fighting has started" the repetition is to reveal the importance of the message and it means that fighting is only increasing and that Allah has just prescribed it so how can it so soon? Or it means that the real fighting has just begun because so far they have been fighting only within their territory, the land of the Arabs, but now is time for them to carry the battle to further lands. "Allah will deviate the hearts of some" it means Allah will always provide this party to believers with men to fight even if it means deviating their hearts from Iman to Kufr. That is to bless these believers by providing them with the honor of fighting in his sake and the ultimate pleasure of pleasing Allah. "Good is on the foreheads of horses" means reward and booty, or honor and pride. "The House of the believer is al Shamm" that is referring to the end of time. It will be the stong hold of Islam and the land of Jihad."

"If the enemy enters the Muslim land, or even approaches it and masses on its borders, even if they do not actually enter it, and there armies are double the size of that of the Muslims or less, then Jihad becomes mandatory on each and every individual. Then, the slave leaves without the permission of the master, the woman without the permission of her husband (if she has the strength to fight according to the stronger opinion), the son without the permission of the parents, and the one indebt without the permission of the lender." (Imam Malik, Ahmad, and Abu Hanifah-Mashari Al-Ashwaq ila Masari al-Ushaaq)

Abu Hurariah narrated: The Messenger of Allah said "The trials and tribulations are on there way. Trials like pieces of a dark night. The safest from them would be a man living on the peaks of mountains, living off his flock of sheep, or a man mounting his horse living of his sword."

"Jihad with the sword is valid but it has many conditions that there should be some one to lead the Jihad." This is the only issue is we need a Amir but this is not an excuse or something that should stop you from fighting Jihad for the sake of Allah because Jihad will continue until the day of judgement

http://www.abdurrahman.org/jihad/ThawaabitaladarbalJihad.pdf - http://www.abdurrahman.org/jihad/ThawaabitaladarbalJihad.pdf

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net