IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
Author
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:13am

Sign*Reader said:

Abu why are you being such a knucklehead?

Ah,reminds me of the days when I was a kid and used to get called this all the time....lol

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:59am

Manufacturing defect or some virus in his software.

Preaching humility, quoting anything and everything and practicing sheer hatred.

Our Grand Sole Merchant of basic Islamic Knowledge

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:06am

Your repeated offensive insults has no answer except to remind you this verse:

Just remember this much. Khaliq el Azeem doesn't care how many versus some idiot can quote, it's all about your deeds.

Kindly, correct your behaviour on this board. Also check with any of our respectable family, here, that sometimes we start biting those who fail to stop barking.

Also try and see that some of us can also smell your ilk. It will benefit to behave, I have noted and tolerated you for a long time. 

Abu Mujahid View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 1:43pm

Sign Reader, I really enjoyed your liberal defeatist thinking. This will be my last call. See you other threads.

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Hey son, come down from tower. You know some rules but not all rules. Three worst leaders in Islamic world can run this Jewish playground. At least they are more benign than these hyenas. Qaddafi, King Abdallah and Bashar are few to name, let alone other educated  highly qualified muslims. You were sold lies and deceptions of wall street. Breath free.

Hey I didnt said he is my hero but wanted to show you how World Bank failed all his missions in third world. No single mission it succeeded in Asia, middle east, Africa or latin America. That is why I said even Qaddafi can run such corrupted institution. Otherwise, I agree with you Qaddafi was/is coward American made to begin with and it broke him pieces in the worst form of humilation. 

>Abu why are you being such a knucklehead?<

What a filthy liberal language!!!.....enjoyed....No wonder why our prophet pbuh has said its tongue what drag poeple's cheek on hell fire. 

>I thought you were informed enough about this job's prerequisite; apparently you aren't !<

Nice takhrij. You stuck with fake status quo!!. Read its job description again. 

>The World Bank is POTUS's gy bank and only a favorite American of the prez can get that cushy job. Why doesn't it get through your thick scull, this job is not open to the non Americans no matter what, like it or not cuz this is by design. US shares are just at the right percentage<.

Appalause.....its like Quran eh eh....tell that liberal slaves......it is self defeast  like you who run Islamic world accept such fake status quo. Check out the total shares of Islamic world comparing to your masters. You can't deny that.......Poor brother. Americans dictatation on Anglo/white /world club by higher percent share is challengeable. Get it before you surrender.

Son, respect Quran. Its not Quran, its economics. Anyway, your self defeatist is evident by thinking muslim can't run this institution. 

>Abu: make some sense, it is pot calling the kettle black; what part is disrespect, you Mr. Mufti<

Magician, read your post to see how you disprected the Quran<.

>This job is not open to Muslims; why are you so stubborn?

Don't stuck with past fake notion. Or, liberals are happy slaves?!!.

Yes, dawah, medication and tourism.[

Means you can't deny that. You think everyone who comes to America he/she want to collect green card/money. What a waste thinking?  Check out Maya Clinic in Rochester, MN for instance and their billion $  pumping into healthcare sector. 

>

You should be foot solider somewhere in Alice wonderland to say such thing. Read American political landscape and compare to your statement.

That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions. 

You are contradicting your own statement, boy your are losing it!

Yes Rep. Dr. Ron Paul always talking about it<.

?!!!!

First, Hazrat has no place in real teaching of prophet Mohamed pbuh. Call him Prophet Yusuf. Second; its not in their gene. Third, Allah didn't make prophet Yusuf, chief accountant/fed to Pharoah just he has Jewish gene.  

To believe all these genes including Darwin claims lead you no where. People are equal but corrupted organized ones can leave  their mark/print on selected dicipline through palagarism/political means provided by climate and means.

I don't know why are you ignoring a big surah in Quran and the role of Yusuf (as); Why did Allah give this surah to the Prophet Muhammad (s)?<

Am I missing something here.  Cool down grand Liberal Shiekh. Tell the readers why Allah give this surah to the prophet Muhammad?!. 

>Don't complain  their cousins in the ME desert are no different, example is always better than precept

What a takhrij and generalization!!!!

[Quote=Abu Mujahid]

Didn't you see or ponder names given to American Streets, freeways, schools, federal/state/county/city buildings etc and how their gene is dominant

What about names,<

I thought you live in America. Hmmmm ....are you under protection program?

>Abu: I am done having fun with you! no more<

Fun or rough time. The latter.  I feel  really sorry for your liberal thinking. Neither politics nor pure nusus is your domain. Just be happy with your slave/informant mentality. If you want to free yourself from this slavery go back to Islamic center and learn pure Islam.

>I couldn't care less if Bush had appointed his dog Barney's groomer as the Prez of the World Bank
Cya

Hurray......I enjoyed to see your liberal defeatest thinking exposed and crushed. Long time you surrendered your soul to satan. Be happy with your loveable Jews/Christians . Or, make towbah before you die. 

Abu Mujahid

Islam need true muslims
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2007 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Manufacturing defect or some virus in his software.

Preaching humility, quoting anything and everything and practicing sheer hatred.

Our Grand Sole Merchant of basic Islamic Knowledge

Whisper,

No doubt you are among few progressive liberals I come across who hate real Islam. Enjoy it.

Abu Mujahid  

Islam need true muslims
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 9:07am

Abu,

You need to get your head out of the "cANAL" hole and stop thinking, because they disagree with you they disagree with "real Islam." You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you. It's called the "real world." People will agree or disagree with you. You must understand that the general population [most of us progressive thinkers and ratgional people] disagree with you. Get over it and move on bro.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Mujahid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Abu,

You need to get your head out of the "cANAL" hole and stop thinking, because they disagree with you they disagree with "real Islam." You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you. It's called the "real world." People will agree or disagree with you. You must understand that the general population [most of us progressive thinkers and ratgional people] disagree with you. Get over it and move on bro.

Israfil,

I'm not real Islam and I never said as such though I'm trying to stay on Quran and Hadith path. Moreover, I am glad you come out from your hole. I knew from the begining that you were progressive liberals . What bothers me and others was/is your futile attempt to rewrite Islam in the context of American prespective culture.  Not only you openly belittle real Islam when Quran and clear cut Hadith speaks loud, you show disrespect anyone who stand in front of you peacefully.

We embeded to disagree in human setting but that shouldn't alter the core of real Islam. That is why you guys fail to get it. You stuck with this political incorrect self defeatist thinking and you want from Islam to justify your kumbaya business. 

I advice you to read Islam from its real source. 

Abu Mujahid 

Edited by Abu Mujahid
Islam need true muslims
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:50am

Nowadays "Real Islam" is an illusion. Everyone who claims to have knowledge about religion asserts they have the correct understanding of their religion. hat matters most is the core context of what the message entails. You say I speak out against "real Islam." The only thing I may speak out against is your assertion of religion (Islam). Calling someone a "progressive liberal" is a contradiction in terms which leads me to believe you have no understanding of the English language. Again, whether I'm progressive, or liberal, does not matter. What matters is I disagree with you. I feel that majority of your posts are nonsensical and that is that.

I have a problem with ignorant individuals who judge others simply because of a disagreement. Sure, I may call your comments st**id which they are, but it does not mean YOU are st**id. I may disagree with your views on Islam. The problem here is individuals such as yourself hold more sway over others because you emphasize more on judging and condeming others than trying to come to a place where we both acknowledge we disagree with each other.

Edited by Israfil
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic