Print Page | Close Window

Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Politics
Forum Name: World Politics
Forum Description: World Politics
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9427
Printed Date: 24 April 2024 at 8:51pm
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!
Posted By: Abu Mujahid
Subject: Another Jew at the Helm of World Bank!!!
Date Posted: 29 May 2007 at 11:10pm

http://www.middleeast.org/jewishneocons.htm - http://www.middleeast.org/jewishneocons.htm

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Replies:
Posted By: Whisper
Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 6:45am

Okay, I give up, you tell me who would you want there?

King Abdullah of Jordan? Tony Blair? or one of those Pakistan property dealer Generals? Perhaps, you, with your extensive track record as "Basic Islamic Knowledge" Merchant? (I happened to note in some other strings)

You are a Muslim, brother, try and look through some History of the Muslim periods, anywhere. And, we find that the Muslims and their Jewish brethern have conducted some very fine joint ventures, through the ages. El Andalus was just one of these, it lasted a little over 781 years.

And, when the Jews were persecuted, by the utra Rightist Isabela y su marido, Fernando, they were receieved with open arms in Osmanli (Ottoman) Turkiye. The present confusion, in inter faith populace, was fomented by the British Special Services as the Ottoman Sultnate declined, decayed, died.

The hatred and the bitterness, you carry, was spun by the vested interests, over these past 150 or so years. Before that the Muslims, the Jews and their Christian brothers lived, played and flourished together.

Come and visit Toledo in Spain. Or, just spend a few days in the beauty we now call Istanbul.

The Jews and the Christians are not hurting Mulims. I agree, we always have fringe elements in any society, any culture or any bario, but on the whole the people of faith are ONE, whichever way they happen to pray or reach the Supreme Power.

My friend, this crisis in hand and your reaction to whats going on in the world, is created by the global corporatocracy - out of utter greed, sheer ignorance and their disrespect for any and all faiths.

Go out in this world, you will find, there are far more loveable Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all of the rest than the fraction that demands our pity, but not hatred. 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Posted By: abuayisha
Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 7:18am
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Go out in this world, you will find, there are far more loveable Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all of the rest than the fraction that demands our pity, but not hatred. 

Beyond Excellent!

Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:52am
[QUOTE=Whisper]

Okay, I give up, you tell me who would you want there?

King Abdullah of Jordan? Tony Blair? or one of those Pakistan property dealer Generals? Perhaps, you, with your extensive track record as "Basic Islamic Knowledge" Merchant? (I happened to note in some other strings)

So this Jew has the most qualification to run this corrupt financial institution!!!!! Nice altering world competitors/opinion.

>You are a Muslim, brother,

Nice rememberance.

>try and look through some History of the Muslim periods, anywhere. And, we find that the Muslims and their Jewish brethern have conducted some very fine joint ventures, through the ages. El Andalus was just one of these, it lasted a little over 781 years.

Jewish brethern, Joint ventures in Andulus!!!!! You cracking me up wallahi by seconds....Nice history review.

And, when the Jews were persecuted, by the utra Rightist Isabela y su marido, Fernando, they were receieved with open arms in Osmanli (Ottoman) Turkiye.

Then what happen Yaa fiqih. The Jewish consipired against Islamic khilafah and destroyed Otoman rule through their Donoma tribe that once protected and adopted....huh.

The present confusion, in inter faith populace, was fomented by the British Special Services as the Ottoman Sultnate declined, decayed, died.

On the opposite, the guilty feeling white man is not only responsible for the prolonged plan of Jewish group to partake muslim land as Ottoman Sultnate was maimed and killed among other things their Jewish brethern they welcomed to their land..

The hatred and the bitterness, you carry, was spun by the vested interests, over these past 150 or so years.

So when Allah said in Baqarah 1428 years ago, "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you (O Muhammad) with the truth (Islam) till you follow their religion 1:120 is full of grade "A" hate verse need to be removed from Quran or there was spun by the vested interested over the last 150 years or so. Make towbah before its too late. 

>Before that the Muslims, the Jews and their Christian brothers lived, played and flourished together.

What a liberal American progressive perspective thinking!!!. I once said you liberals are asking muslims an affirmative action in our believe whereby Jews/Christians/Sikhs/Budha/Hindu etc got equal opportunity in the paradise in the day of Judgement no matter what believe system they adopt. You are telling the world, everyone is welcome as long as we sing we are togher and sign UN (US) conventions. FYI, Muslims/Jews and Christians never been brothers let alone played Kumbaya together in any given time. I don't know where you get from this fabricated liberal American history. I'm sure if there was Islamic rule and u utter such nonsense the amir will make you see  the real picture of Islam in peace!. 

>Come and visit Toledo in Spain. Or, just spend a few days in the beauty we now call Istanbul.

I've been there and saw the heartbreaking lost of Islamic land, rule/dignity. Western slaves lost these beautiful land to the hand of Jewish mafia and the Christian crusaders. That is why today Turkish liberals asking to alter Islamic principle in lieu of getting EU membership. And Europeans are telling as we speak of NO until you throw out the last hat of Islam. 

>The Jews and the Christians are not hurting Mulims.

Tell that to muslim people suffering in the hand Judeo-Christian including Palestinians, Iraqi's, Gulf States, Kashmir, China, Chechnya, Afghanistan, Sudan, Somalia, Ethiopia brothers/sisters. Why Liberal American progressive  want to go farther than Jewish neocons in State Department or White House?. What is wrong with you?. You make Islam a mockery in the sight of non muslims let alone average muslims. Where on earth you got these lies?!!!. Why denying Quran that speak volume the animosity and harmful act the two groups done/ does to muslims. You are truely candidate to Bahai religion or Rotatary secrect society group(may be u r).

>I agree, we always have fringe elements in any society, any culture or any bario, but on the whole the people of faith are ONE, whichever way they happen to pray or reach the Supreme Power.

What a liberal un-islamic wild claim!!!. So trinity, racist Jewish prayer or Budha or Sikh/hindu are equal to muslim prayer?!!! What a kufr statement!!!  Its like Ya umal alam Itahidu. This is the ugliest self defeatism of liberals in this country.

>My friend, this crisis in hand and your reaction to whats going on in the world, is created by the global corporatocracy - out of utter greed, sheer ignorance and their disrespect for any and all faiths.

Nice takhrij of world events. You either are naive liberal, or spy for US government to provoke innocent muslims. The crisis in our hand is created by Judea-Chrisitians to dominate the world through military, globalization and mass media means. The war is on Islam despite fake terror war alerts in our media and policy makers. If you don't get that then peace on world.

>Go out in this world, you will find, there are far more loveable Jews, Christians, Hindus, Sikhs and all of the rest than the fraction that demands our pity, but not hatred.

Allah didn't excempt few that demand liberal pity. Allah said in Quran, "Never will the Jews nor the Christians be pleased with you till you follow their religion?......Say NAY.

May Allah guide you to right path of Islam

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 11:26am
Originally posted by abuayisha abuayisha wrote:

Beyond Excellent!

Abu Aisha

You are rare creature among liberals with his own color by saying such fatwa.  What a political incorrect maturity in American setting!!. Enjoy with the friendship of loveable Jewish brothers!!!!

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Posted By: Israfil
Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 12:08pm

Brother Whisper rem

Brother Israfil

In any shameless situation, it's best to embrace silence than to feed any such extreme ignorance.

I would echo the same sentiments to you brother.....

Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 1:15pm

Brother Israfil, I won't even attempt to thank you in words.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 5:18pm

Brother Israfil, I won't even attempt to thank you in words.

Just don't thank my spelling....LOL I meant to say *remember

Date Posted: 30 May 2007 at 10:04pm
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Brother Whisper rem

Brother Israfil

In any shameless situation, it's best to embrace silence than to feed any such extreme ignorance.

Indeed. Since when clan liberal defeatist has a say in Islam.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Posted By: Duende
Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:34am
Abu, in case you're still reading words from a non-Muslim (terrible
crime!) I didn't understand your original post since the new head of the
World Bank was announced yesterday and you posted this before then.

The new head, (what a surprise, another Jew?) is, from the look of him,
probably also gay. If he isn't someone should really tell him about that
hair cut and mustache!

I know lots of people on the forum are just splitting their sides about
your name-calling:
"You either are naive liberal, or spy for US government to provoke
innocent muslims."

See, we know Whisper from way back, since before you woke up, and
because this highlights the extent of your naivete.

Think Abu: not everybody on this forum is posting from America, and it's
funny, but not everybody thinks in the same neo-con versus liberal
limitations. And something else to think about (if you could come off the
boil for a while): it is often those who complain the loudest who do
themselves the most harm

Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 8:26am

Originally posted by Duende Duende wrote:

The new head, (what a surprise, another Jew?) is, from the look of him,
hair cut and mustache!

I know lots of people on the forum are just splitting their sides about
your name-calling:
innocent muslims."

See, we know Whisper from way back, since before you woke up, and

Think Abu: not everybody on this forum is posting from America, and it's
limitations. And something else to think about (if you could come off the
themselves the most harm

Posted By: Servetus
Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:19am

A certain unidentified but independent tabloid press dubiously reports that Robert Zoellick was recently seen in Moscow, in pink leotards, twirling a baton and looking for a misplaced parade.

Serv

Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 9:39am
I KNEW it!

Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 11:30am

And your point is?

>The new head, (what a surprise, another Jew?) is, from the look of him,
hair cut and mustache!

How do you know he is gay?!! What a shameless women?!!!

>I know lots of people on the forum are just splitting their sides about
your name-calling:
innocent muslims."

Nice polling?!!! In case you miss my other thread, I was investigated recently by US government and my lawyer told me some material may come from liberal muslim wannabe sources. We are waiting full discovery papers. For those spliting their sides they are out of vengence. They were at war with real Islam since that fake Institue in FL was established in early 1980's. And now they want to munch true muslim innocent striving hard for true Islamic version in life.

>See, we know Whisper from way back, since before you woke up, and

Whisper.....the guy who said other day: Jews/Christians didn't hurt muslims or Jews/Christians are loveable people ?!!!!. Nice Liberal brotherhood.

>Think Abu: not everybody on this forum is posting from America, and it's
limitations.

What a takhrij? why are you so obsessed with the polling staff?!!!!   Debate with knowledge or continue exposing self defeatist liberals.

>And something else to think about (if you could come off the
themselves the most harm

OK Ya Miskiinah or fiqiha. Keep silent and be helpful to liberals....I heard this cheap fake cry before. Btw, do you believe as your liberal friend preached here other day: Jews/christians didn't hurt muslims or they are loveable people, so let we sing kumbaya together!!!.

Tabballahum if liberals don't make towbah before death.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 31 May 2007 at 2:13pm

"Abu, in case you're still reading words from a non-Muslim (terrible
World Bank was announced yesterday and you posted this before then."

And your point? No dear boy, it means What was YOUR point.

Where did Whisper reccomend we sing Kumbaya? I think he was a scout
once, but I'm not sure this was ever in his repertoire.

Abu, are you trying to insult me? Or just give Muslims a worse reputation
than they have in the narrow minds of those less fortunate than I?

If you want to insult me, use English properly please, and abide by the
forum guidelines where it clearly states: "abusive, insulting, threatening,
or harassing comments are not tolerated."

I also think you might find it enlightening (regarding why you are here on
Islamicity) to see this quote listed in the recommendations for debate:

"Over-enthusiasm is a mark of corrupted scholars, even when the case
they are defending is true. By showing excessive enthusiasm for truth and
their contempt of their opponents, the latter would be stimulated to
retaliate and react in the same manner. They would be driven to stand for
falsehood and to be true to the label attributed to them�If the
champions of truth had spoken kindly to them avoiding publicity and
humiliation they would have succeeded in winning them over. But as it is,
a person who enjoys a place of prestige is strongly inclined to preserve
his position by attracting followers, and the only way to that is to boast
and to attack or curse adversaries." - Al-Ghazali

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 01 June 2007 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

So this Jew has the most qualification to run this corrupt financial institution!!!!! Nice altering world competitors/opinion.

Hey dad you need to calm down and quit screaming at people!
Let me assure you
currently I have no Jewish friends,  if you don't  count my neighbor.
I have heard your Mr. Jew  is called "Adding Machine" by POTUS and that should tell you something! It is the prerogative of the POTUS to nominate any Tom, Dick or Harry for the job of the president of the World Bank but he  lets  the Europeans decide  for the IMF presidency. Isn't that nice?

If you compare Bob Zoellick's academic qualifications, they look at par or say better than his  counterpart at IMF who happens to be
Spanish.
The man is graduate from 
Swarthmore College and magna cum laude JD Harvard Law & Masters from JFK school at Harvard.

What else would you like on the top of this?

With that I say he is more qualified than any Muslim head of state you can think of.

You should know the economics is Jewish subject, so is banking that is the way it is!

They live the CAPITALISM, it is in their blood.

You know the Google boys are couple of Jews.

They are also in charge of printing and distributing the almighty dollar.
The Federal Reserve is their domain and you are talking about the world bank where the American share is just 16%. The last World bank prez was Jewish, so was previous to that and one who set it up.
Chair of the Federal Reserve Bernanke is Jewish, so was Greenspan as are the majority of the governors.
My memory is failing I don't remember name; the Caliph Umar's (r) accountant was Jewish too.

So get off this Jew thingy, pay attention to corruption and arrogance of so called Muslims leaders, who aren't even qualified to be the dogcatchers and they are running amok in the lands.

I think the resignation of Wolfowitz indicate that his helping the girl friend didn't work out cuz it was considered wrong.

If it was a corrupt organization do you think some body would have cared for say $5k a month external assignment pay for Shaha Riza; when she was being sent out to preclude the conflict of interest, him  being close to his sweetie! That raise was peanuts as compared to what goes on in the Muslim countries where billions of dollars have disappeared into Swiss banks stolen from the poor masses decade after decade and the religious drumbeat goes on without any  justice in sight for the masses.

And when a Chief Justice of a leading Muslim country tries to dispense some Justice to the poor helpess people, he is brought before a  military tribunal by the dictator prez and summarily fired; that is corruption my friend!

Can you name that country or the Chief Justice?

Then we can can talk about the Adding Machine!!!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 01 June 2007 at 2:07pm

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

[Quote=Abu Mujahid]So this Jew has the most qualification to run this corrupt financial institution!!!!! Nice altering world competitors/opinion.

>Hey dad <

>you need to calm down and quit screaming at people!<

?!!!

>Let me assure you currently I have no Jewish friends,  if you don't  count my neighbor<

?!!!!

>I have heard your Mr. Jew  is called "Adding Machine" by POTUS and that should tell you something! It is the prerogative of the POTUS to nominate any Tom, Dick or Harry for the job of the president of the World Bank but he  lets  the Europeans decide  for the IMF presidency. Isn't that nice?!!!<

What about others?!

>If you compare Bob Zoellick's academic qualifications, they look at par or say better than his  counterpart at IMF who happens to be
Spanish.
The man is graduate from 
Swarthmore College and magna cum laude JD Harvard Law & Masters from JFK school at Harvard<
What else would you like on the top of this?

Add that he is gay too as one liberal has said the other day......What a CV?!!!.

>With that I say he is more qualified than any Muslim head of state you can think of.

Except Qaddafi!!!! for instance.

>You should know the economics is Jewish subject, so is banking that is the way it is!

Now you are losing the ground. Where did you get this from?  You don't know who are you preaching about economics.

>They live the CAPITALISM, it is in their blood.

That is why American election people vote don't count but capatilist money!! count.

>You know the Google boys are couple of Jews.

Of course after stealing and doing palagarism!!! read the SF boys history!!

>They are also in charge of printing and distributing the almighty dollar.

That is ture but no one voted them to do this.

>The Federal Reserve is their domain and you are talking about the world bank where the American share is just 16%.

That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions.  

>The last World bank prez was Jewish, so was previous to that and one who set it up.
Chair of the Federal Reserve Bernanke is Jewish, so was Greenspan as are the majority of the governors.

Of course ....not by credential but by nepotism, intimidation and corruption

>My memory is failing I don't remember name; the Caliph Umar's (r) accountant was Jewish too.

Interesting. Do you have any reference about this information. To my readings, his accountant was trusted muslim person.

>So get off this Jew thingy,

They walk on earth with corruption.

>pay attention to corruption and arrogance of so called Muslims leaders, who aren't even qualified to be the dogcatchers and they are running amok in the lands.

I would agree if you didn't question their qualification in this regard. Muslim _if there is any_ regimes can do better than this Jew. Current World Bank need no qualification. It failed to solve anything including poverty in third world country. Qaddafi done much better in Arab and African nations. Saudi did much better than former world bank Director and host of his previous leagues. And list goes on. World Bank has proven record of failures/mismanagement of muslim/world money. It may work for west but it didn't serve any other purpose. Thanks for the Jewish Capatilist educated who invented all these economic jargons.

>I think the resignation of Wolfowitz indicate that his helping the girl friend didn't work out cuz it was considered wrong.

But the bank said it wasn't wrong!!! according its final decsion to defilect any wrong doing of Wolf-witch. . Bank don't consider Jewish junta financial terror practices any wrongdoing. Because they are chosen master capatalist. Btw, what was his qualification to run this pure western institution. Don't tell me this muslim killer neocon CV was impressive!!.

>If it was a corrupt organization do you think some body would have cared for say $5k a month external assignment pay for Shaha Riza; when she was being sent out to preclude the conflict of interest, him  being close to his sweetie! That raise was peanuts as compared to what goes on in the Muslim countries where billions of dollars have disappeared into Swiss banks stolen from the poor masses decade after decade and the religious drumbeat goes on without any  justice in sight for the masses.

You are reading too much about Dubya books. He says peanuts! cost him!!!. Despite I agree with you about muslims countries habit I thought you understand much better how financial world work. Alas, your above statement shows how naive you are.

>And when a Chief Justice of a leading Muslim country tries to dispense some Justice to the poor helpess people, he is brought before a  military tribunal by the dictator prez and summarily fired; that is corruption my friend!

?!!!

>Can you name that country or the Chief Justice?

I thought there were more than one country and chief justice!!!

Then we can can talk about the Adding Machine!!!

??!!!!!!

Abu Mujahid 

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 01 June 2007 at 10:35pm

What about others?!

Name three ! Know the rules?
You thought it was an equal opportunity affirmative action job, are you in a day dream, dad

Add that he is gay too as one liberal has said the other day......What a CV?!!!

So Serve got you, you need to get acquainted with our great Serv's humor
If he turn out to be gay so his fate might be like the guys::::
the U.S. military has kicked out 58 Arabic language experts because of their alleged homosexuality.>>>What would you say their background possibly be, Arabs!

../m/news_frame.asp?Frame=1&referenceID=32200 - Arabic experts

Originally posted by </em></span><em></em></i></b><i><span style=color: black;><em><b>Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Except Qaddafi!!!! for instance

Wow so some  spineless terrorist dictator as your ideal ; who handed over the bootlegged nuke lab junk to the Americans while peeing in his pants. Then he named names like Dr Qadir of Pakistan What has he created with all the waste of the petro $s and how many billions did he payout for the Lockerbie bomb? You have no shame!
And what is his qualification beside the being a colonel in the post colonial army of the old King Idrees.

Now you are losing the ground. Where did you get this from?  You don't know who are you preaching about economics.

Wow
Dad doesn't know his Quraan,  Don't you know Prophet Yousuf was the first economist?
I wonder you were not dreaming for the World Bank job for yourself

That is why American election people vote don't count but capatilist money!! count.

Money talks and BS walks! Do you know any reason other than money people come to US  for ?
What elections have anything to do with capitalism, make some sense!

That is ture but no one voted them to do this..

, as if they walked in with guns blazing like your Ghaddafi did to King Idrees and took over,  You don't expect the POTUS asking you excellency for these appointments, do you?

That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions. 

This is what I told you above; why did Allah make Hazrat Yusuf (as) the chief economist and chair of the pharoah's Fed, now it is in their genes.
Isn't it working? every body in the world is chasing what they put out.  You agree or don't; nothing happens without Allah's permission!

They walk on earth with corruption.

I don't disagree; they do  lots of bad stuff, but I see the Muslims talk the talk but don't walk the walk . Yes e.g.,Siegel brothers setup the
Sin City in the middle of no where .

But pray tell why the Muslims have been flocking to serve the Sin City's casinos? Why Muslims don't stay away from helping in the corruption, only difference is that they don't know how to be the pioneers.
Why are they following in their footsteps?

.............Qaddafi done much better in Arab and African nations. Saudi did much better than former world bank Director and host of his previous leagues........

Who is this Bank Director you are talking about?

If Saudi Arabia can't give her citizens equal rights rest is moot.

Now you sound like a juvenile, read it again what are you saying !!
Haven't you read what is happening about the firing of the Chief Justice of Pakistan by the General dictator Prez all in one like Ghaddafi., and  it's aftermath. May be you are not dialed in that part of the world

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 03 June 2007 at 5:37am

"Abu, are you trying to insult me? Or just give Muslims a worse reputation than they have in the narrow minds of those less fortunate than I?

Calm down and call me my real nick name. Though they deserve to be insulted I never insulted people who to want to appease Kafirs on the expense of real Islam. On the contrary, you and your liberal ilks like self defeatist soliders:  Israfil etc were insulting me with impunity and denying real Islam with great pride/ignorance.  I  just exposed your liberal un-islamic cries which shows your fortunate open minded thinking in this difficult time.

>If you want to insult me, use English properly please, and abide by the
forum guidelines where it clearly states: "abusive, insulting, threatening,
or harassing comments are not tolerated."<

Practice what you preach.

>I also think you might find it enlightening (regarding why you are here on
Islamicity) to see this quote listed in the recommendations for debate:

"Over-enthusiasm is a mark of corrupted scholars, even when the case
they are defending is true<.

That is not the whole truth.

>By showing excessive enthusiasm for truth and
their contempt of their opponents, the latter would be stimulated to
retaliate and react in the same manner.

?!!!!

>They would be driven to stand for
falsehood and to be true to the label attributed to them�

?!!!

>If the champions of truth had spoken kindly to them avoiding publicity and
humiliation they would have succeeded in winning them over.<

Just his own imagination. I never come across single real Islamic scholar doing publicity and humilation to his opponet. May be feminist liberals -scholar wannabe- American made like Amina waduud.  

>But as it is, a person who enjoys a place of prestige is strongly inclined to preserve his position by attracting followers, and the only way to that is to boast
and to attack or curse adversaries." - Al-Ghazali

Al-Ghazali has his own imagination and shortcoming. May Allah mercy on him.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 03 June 2007 at 6:39am

>Name three ! Know the rules?
You thought it was an equal opportunity affirmative action job, are you in a day dream, dad<

Hey son, come down from tower. You know some rules but not all rules. Three worst leaders in Islamic world can run this Jewish playground. At least they are more benign than these hyenas. Qaddafi, King Abdallah and Bashar are few to name, let alone other educated  highly qualified muslims. You were sold lies and deceptions of wall street. Breath free.

>

Originally posted by </EM></SPAN><EM></EM></I></B><I><SPAN style=COLOR: black><EM><B>Abu Mujahid Abu Mujahid wrote:

Except Qaddafi!!!! for instance

>Wow so some  spineless terrorist dictator as your ideal ; who handed over the bootlegged nuke lab junk to the Americans while peeing in his pants. Then he named names like Dr Qadir of Pakistan What has he created with all the waste of the petro $s and how many billions did he payout for the Lockerbie bomb? You have no shame!
And what is his qualification beside the being a colonel in the post colonial army of the old King Idrees.

Hey I didnt said he is my hero but wanted to show you how World Bank failed all his missions in third world. No single mission it succeeded in Asia, middle east, Africa or latin America. That is why I said even Qaddafi can run such corrupted institution. Otherwise, I agree with you Qaddafi was/is coward American made to begin with and it broke him pieces in the worst form of humilation. 

>Wow Dad doesn't know his Quraan,  Don't you know Prophet Yousuf was the first economist?
I wonder you were not dreaming for the World Bank job for yourself

Son, respect Quran. Its not Quran, its economics. Anyway, your self defeatist is evident by thinking muslim can't run this institution. 

>Money talks and BS walks! Do you know any reason other than money people come to US  for?

Yes, dawah, medication and tourism.

>What elections have anything to do with capitalism, make some sense!<

You should be foot solider somewhere in Alice wonderland to say such thing. Read American political landscape and compare to your statement.

>That is why American majority has no say all Federal Reserve decisions, the Jewish playground. Even congress has difficulty to summon any federal reserve official. They are not accountable to no one. You know......NO ONE.  What a fake democratic regime!!!. Their fake breifing in the Congress finance committe etc is just amok. No serious discussion or questions. 

>This is what I told you above; why did Allah make Hazrat Yusuf (as) the chief economist and chair of the pharoah's Fed, now it is in their genes<

First, Hazrat has no place in real teaching of prophet Mohamed pbuh. Call him Prophet Yusuf. Second; its not in their gene. Third, Allah didn't make prophet Yusuf, chief accountant/fed to Pharoah just he has Jewish gene.  

To believe all these genes including Darwin claims lead you no where. People are equal but corrupted organized ones can leave  their mark/print on selected dicipline through palagarism/political means provided by climate and means.

Didn't you see or ponder names given to American Streets, freeways, schools, federal/state/county/city buildings etc and how their gene is dominant

>Isn't it working? every body in the world is chasing what they put out.  You agree or don't; nothing happens without Allah's permission!

Agree ....nothing happens without Allah's permission but I disagree with your assertion about chasing claim. You are reading too much about multi or transnational/international companies fake assertion in their pirate missions that make; poor poorer, pollute envirnoment and destroy the livelyhood of societies.

[Quote=Abu Mujahid]

Now you sound like a juvenile, read it again what are you saying !!
Haven't you read what is happening about the firing of the Chief Justice of Pakistan by the General dictator Prez all in one like Ghaddafi., and  it's aftermath. May be you are not dialed in that part of the world

Juvenile?!!! what a lack of manner!!!. Son go back to halaqa and learn adab. Anyway, you really missed my point. Just Pakistan got publicity doesn't mean its the only country that alienated judicial liberal system. Demoting and promoting of judicial levels with full impunity are daily life of all Islamic world. So calm down, you didn't discover a new moon.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 03 June 2007 at 8:46am

In these past five years or so I have often been asked why I never mention "Islam" in my posts.

One of the reasons is that I respect Islam and most things Islamic and I am unable to kick it about, like some plastic ball and that too stolen from some neighbours backyard - like a whole herd of Abu one thing or the other is doing here, now. They always sound as if they happen to be some sort of Sole Merchants of anything and everything Islamic.

May I request my senior friends to steer clear of such idiotic imposters - instead of feeding their egos with their responses.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 03 June 2007 at 12:17pm

Whisper

Your repeated offensive insults has no answer except to remind you this verse:

"And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allah) are those who walk on the  earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness" Alfurqan: 63

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 03 June 2007 at 3:09pm

I will start to pay any attention to your quotes the day you find and begin to act on verses about obesessive hate bags. 

I am certain must be plenty of those around. 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 05 June 2007 at 12:51am

Hey son, come down from tower. You know some rules but not all rules. Three worst leaders in Islamic world can run this Jewish playground. At least they are more benign than these hyenas. Qaddafi, King Abdallah and Bashar are few to name, let alone other educated  highly qualified muslims. You were sold lies and deceptions of wall street. Breath free.

Hey I didnt said he is my hero but wanted to show you how World Bank failed all his missions in third world. No single mission it succeeded in Asia, middle east, Africa or latin America. That is why I said even Qaddafi can run such corrupted institution. Otherwise, I agree with you Qaddafi was/is coward American made to begin with and it broke him pieces in the worst form of humilation. 

Abu why are you being such a knucklehead?

I thought you were informed enough about this job's prerequisite; apparently you aren't !

The World Bank is POTUS's gy bank and only a favorite American of the prez can get that cushy job. Why doesn't it get through your thick scull, this job is not open to the non Americans no matter what, like it or not cuz this is by design. US shares are just at the right percentage.

Son, respect Quran. Its not Quran, its economics. Anyway, your self defeatist is evident by thinking muslim can't run this institution. 

Abu: make some sense, it is pot calling the kettle black; what part is disrespect, you Mr. Mufti

This job is not open to Muslims; why are you so stubborn?

It doesn't matter whether they can run it or not, they are still slave to the neo colonial powers and they have not earned it yet!

Yes, dawah, medication and tourism.

You should be foot solider somewhere in Alice wonderland to say such thing. Read American political landscape and compare to your statement.

You are contradicting your own statement, boy your are losing it!

Yes Rep. Dr. Ron Paul always talking about it.

First, Hazrat has no place in real teaching of prophet Mohamed pbuh. Call him Prophet Yusuf. Second; its not in their gene. Third, Allah didn't make prophet Yusuf, chief accountant/fed to Pharoah just he has Jewish gene.  

To believe all these genes including Darwin claims lead you no where. People are equal but corrupted organized ones can leave  their mark/print on selected dicipline through palagarism/political means provided by climate and means.

I don't know why are you ignoring a big surah in Quran and the role of Yusuf (as); Why did Allah give this surah to the Prophet Muhammad (s)?

Don't complain  their cousins in the ME desert are no different, example is always better than precept

Didn't you see or ponder names given to American Streets, freeways, schools, federal/state/county/city buildings etc and how their gene is dominant

What about names,

Abu: I am done having fun with you! no more

I couldn't care less if Bush had appointed his dog Barney's groomer as the Prez of the World Bank
Cya

-------------

Date Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:13am

Sign*Reader said:

Ah,reminds me of the days when I was a kid and used to get called this all the time....lol

Date Posted: 05 June 2007 at 1:59am

Manufacturing defect or some virus in his software.

Preaching humility, quoting anything and everything and practicing sheer hatred.

Our Grand Sole Merchant of basic Islamic Knowledge

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 05 June 2007 at 2:06am

Your repeated offensive insults has no answer except to remind you this verse:

Just remember this much. Khaliq el Azeem doesn't care how many versus some idiot can quote, it's all about your deeds.

Kindly, correct your behaviour on this board. Also check with any of our respectable family, here, that sometimes we start biting those who fail to stop barking.

Also try and see that some of us can also smell your ilk. It will benefit to behave, I have noted and tolerated you for a long time. 

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 06 June 2007 at 1:43pm

Sign Reader, I really enjoyed your liberal defeatist thinking. This will be my last call. See you other threads.

>Abu why are you being such a knucklehead?<

What a filthy liberal language!!!.....enjoyed....No wonder why our prophet pbuh has said its tongue what drag poeple's cheek on hell fire. 

>I thought you were informed enough about this job's prerequisite; apparently you aren't !<

Nice takhrij. You stuck with fake status quo!!. Read its job description again. 

>The World Bank is POTUS's gy bank and only a favorite American of the prez can get that cushy job. Why doesn't it get through your thick scull, this job is not open to the non Americans no matter what, like it or not cuz this is by design. US shares are just at the right percentage<.

Appalause.....its like Quran eh eh....tell that liberal slaves......it is self defeast  like you who run Islamic world accept such fake status quo. Check out the total shares of Islamic world comparing to your masters. You can't deny that.......Poor brother. Americans dictatation on Anglo/white /world club by higher percent share is challengeable. Get it before you surrender.

>Abu: make some sense, it is pot calling the kettle black; what part is disrespect, you Mr. Mufti<

Magician, read your post to see how you disprected the Quran<.

>This job is not open to Muslims; why are you so stubborn?

Don't stuck with past fake notion. Or, liberals are happy slaves?!!.

Yes, dawah, medication and tourism.[

Means you can't deny that. You think everyone who comes to America he/she want to collect green card/money. What a waste thinking?  Check out Maya Clinic in Rochester, MN for instance and their billion $  pumping into healthcare sector. 

>

You are contradicting your own statement, boy your are losing it!

Yes Rep. Dr. Ron Paul always talking about it<.

?!!!!

I don't know why are you ignoring a big surah in Quran and the role of Yusuf (as); Why did Allah give this surah to the Prophet Muhammad (s)?<

Am I missing something here.  Cool down grand Liberal Shiekh. Tell the readers why Allah give this surah to the prophet Muhammad?!. 

>Don't complain  their cousins in the ME desert are no different, example is always better than precept

What a takhrij and generalization!!!!

[Quote=Abu Mujahid]

What about names,<

I thought you live in America. Hmmmm ....are you under protection program?

>Abu: I am done having fun with you! no more<

Fun or rough time. The latter.  I feel  really sorry for your liberal thinking. Neither politics nor pure nusus is your domain. Just be happy with your slave/informant mentality. If you want to free yourself from this slavery go back to Islamic center and learn pure Islam.

>I couldn't care less if Bush had appointed his dog Barney's groomer as the Prez of the World Bank
Cya

Hurray......I enjoyed to see your liberal defeatest thinking exposed and crushed. Long time you surrendered your soul to satan. Be happy with your loveable Jews/Christians . Or, make towbah before you die. 

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 06 June 2007 at 1:54pm

Manufacturing defect or some virus in his software.

Preaching humility, quoting anything and everything and practicing sheer hatred.

Our Grand Sole Merchant of basic Islamic Knowledge

Whisper,

No doubt you are among few progressive liberals I come across who hate real Islam. Enjoy it.

Abu Mujahid  

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 07 June 2007 at 9:07am

Abu,

You need to get your head out of the "cANAL" hole and stop thinking, because they disagree with you they disagree with "real Islam." You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you. It's called the "real world." People will agree or disagree with you. You must understand that the general population [most of us progressive thinkers and ratgional people] disagree with you. Get over it and move on bro.

Date Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Israfil Israfil wrote:

Abu,

You need to get your head out of the "cANAL" hole and stop thinking, because they disagree with you they disagree with "real Islam." You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you. It's called the "real world." People will agree or disagree with you. You must understand that the general population [most of us progressive thinkers and ratgional people] disagree with you. Get over it and move on bro.

Israfil,

I'm not real Islam and I never said as such though I'm trying to stay on Quran and Hadith path. Moreover, I am glad you come out from your hole. I knew from the begining that you were progressive liberals . What bothers me and others was/is your futile attempt to rewrite Islam in the context of American prespective culture.  Not only you openly belittle real Islam when Quran and clear cut Hadith speaks loud, you show disrespect anyone who stand in front of you peacefully.

We embeded to disagree in human setting but that shouldn't alter the core of real Islam. That is why you guys fail to get it. You stuck with this political incorrect self defeatist thinking and you want from Islam to justify your kumbaya business. 

I advice you to read Islam from its real source. 

Abu Mujahid 

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 07 June 2007 at 11:50am

Nowadays "Real Islam" is an illusion. Everyone who claims to have knowledge about religion asserts they have the correct understanding of their religion. hat matters most is the core context of what the message entails. You say I speak out against "real Islam." The only thing I may speak out against is your assertion of religion (Islam). Calling someone a "progressive liberal" is a contradiction in terms which leads me to believe you have no understanding of the English language. Again, whether I'm progressive, or liberal, does not matter. What matters is I disagree with you. I feel that majority of your posts are nonsensical and that is that.

I have a problem with ignorant individuals who judge others simply because of a disagreement. Sure, I may call your comments st**id which they are, but it does not mean YOU are st**id. I may disagree with your views on Islam. The problem here is individuals such as yourself hold more sway over others because you emphasize more on judging and condeming others than trying to come to a place where we both acknowledge we disagree with each other.

Date Posted: 07 June 2007 at 1:23pm

Israfil

To you real islam is an illusion. Means no real Islam exist in anyway or shape. Means we have to invent rather innovate our religion. Means every region/state has to have their own version of Islamic teaching. Means polarization and balkanization of this creed. And those who try to cite right concept of islam and stop this mayhem are lest st**id!!.  This is what we called liberals/ progressive Islam!!!.  Amina Waduud and its ilks tried to sing Kumbaya all the way to Congress and Media.  

Listen, this is not judging people. We live a culture of fear where many with arrogancy is trying to excercise their made Islam with impunity. An American mentality that want to question everything including basic tenet of Islam and have affirmative action in Islam.

Israfil, the message of Islam came similar or worst to such world, where people alters the basic thinking of humanity. If someone advice you or recftiy some of your shortcoming in balatant language -which sometimes permissible in Islam-  you may question the language been used to convey the message but you have no right -as you did most-  to reject the very Islamic truth you badly need to know.

What you missing again and again is Islam comes from its real source not people's customs and wishes. You carry this guilty feeling and you want accomadate as many as you can without regarding the basic truth of Islam. This is what is called liberal or political incorrect etc. These terms come into muslim debate right after 9/11.  One of the pioneers of this doomed venture is Siraj Wahaj who lost respect of many muslims. He went to Hannity/Cohlms FoX show and trashed some basics of this religion without shame. Most of your post here are on of that self defeatest mentality.

In this culture of fear, its better for you -since you are law enforcement officer!!!! - to talk about gang/drug prevention programs, domestic voilence and how Islam protect women right/dignity, rec programs, education apportunities, jobs, discrimination,  rights, grants and skills muslim immigrants to acquire etc. Instead you throw yourself in midst of Islam, altering most of the true meaning of Islam.

Again, I really advice you to have a sunni respected sheikh to teach you Islam.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 08 June 2007 at 1:43am

Mr. Abu Mujahid,

Let's see if you're right. Let's see if I'm modifying "Real Islam" Real Islam consist in the following beliefs:

Belief in One God (which I do)

Belief in his Angels (Which  I do)

Belief in his Prophets (Which I do)

Belief in his Messengers including Muhammd ibn Abd'ullah (Which I do)

Paying the the poor rate (charity) for the impoverished (Which I do)

The problem I have with your views Mujahid is, you believe that what you assert concerning Islam is "real Islam" when in fact some of the beliefs you hold are quite unislamic IMHO and inconsistent with being a rational human. I call the idea of a "real Islam" an illusion because there is no such thing. To say "real islam" is to presuppose an additional definition on what Islam is. It's like saying "God is beyond infinite." Again, I simply disagree with you. I don't hate you nor dislike you, I simply disagree with you. Now whether you call me a Kafir or not simply because I disagree with you is your business. I wouldn't be surprised if you thought I was one.

Date Posted: 09 June 2007 at 2:13pm

You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you.

Brother Israfil, that's sad. Please don't say that to the only wholesale Merchant of Basic Islamic knowledge on our site. Or, even perhaps, in the whole wide world. 

You simply can not disagree with them. What do you and I know of Islam, they own it, lock, stock and barrel.

-------------
Sasha Khanzadeh

Date Posted: 09 June 2007 at 6:41pm

You are not real Islam, therefore, we are free to disagree with you.

Brother Israfil, that's sad. Please don't say that to the only wholesale Merchant of Basic Islamic knowledge on our site. Or, even perhaps, in the whole wide world. 

You simply can not disagree with them. What do you and I know of Islam, they own it, lock, stock and barrel.

I stand correct!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net