IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:49pm

Sorry Angela, but idealist thinking (Imagine by John Lennon) will only cause more suffering.  History has demonstrated peace demands a big stick.  The moment we are perceived as week we are finished as a nation. 

Now then, are you familiar with the phrase �good fences make for good neighbors�.  A recent report shows that the illegal invaders are costing the taxpayers of this country about five to one of their contribution. It seems to me that our neighbors to the south, i.e. Mexico, have little regard for property rights.  But perhaps you miss the point.  It is a crime to come into any country without proper authorization, it not about racisms to point this out.  Angela, should we just ignore the laws we don�t like?  If we are not nations of laws then what are we?  A nation of anarchist.  Is this the type of country you want?

Look, I was raised in San Diego, and lived many years in South Texas.  Consequently I am sympathetic to the plight of the illegals, and have preached for many years just drop the board and annex Mexico.  The first generations immigrants that I know would like to be in their home country but their own governments have failed them. Far be it from me to suggest people should not be where they are able to care for their families, this is how I came to be an American. But it is not racist to ask for (nay, demand!) enforcement of the law.

This is what Savage is preaching.

P.S. Documents released in the 90's showed that MaCarthy was correct.

ThomasToday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Revolutionary Revolutionary wrote:

As for the topic, Michael Savage has been on a long strange trip to get to this point in his life.  This is a long but interesting read about him:

How a Jewish kid from the Bronx went from swimming naked with Allen Ginsberg to spewing the ugliest bile on talk radio.

By David Gilson

March 5, 2003 | At first glance, Michael Alan Weiner

For those of you who read this article please note it is from Solon.com, an extremist leftist web site. So it can hardly be considered creditable and without bias.

Brothermustafaa View Drop Down
Starter
Starter
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brothermustafaa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:49pm

In the Name of ALLAH

As-Salaam Alaikum!

I have heard this man myself say horrible misinterpretations of Islam. He and the Christian right and determined during this time of hostility to put out the light of Islam with their mouths, as the Qur'an says.

I hope his attack and others will force all Muslims to recognize the need for some form of unity. Insha'Illah Even if its is just operational unity to get us through these dark days. We can discuss our differences later.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariyah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:34pm
Originally posted by ThomasToday ThomasToday wrote:

Verrry in-te-resting...

And now tell me, did you hate your father, or maybe have sexual Fantasizes about your mother.

By-the-way, may I suggest you submitted your thesis to the SciFi channel, I think it has potential for a tv series. Maybe, not in the class of Tremmors, but who knows.

Excuse me:

This statement is a personal attack,rude and is unecessary! You owe the person you are addressing an apology!

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
crasss View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crasss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2007 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

If we change our foreign policies, foreign interests will not need to attack us.

The US foreign policies cannot be changed. The US economy depends on them.

The US doesn't produce anything that anybody elsewhere actually needs.

At the same time, the US imports vast quantities of oil from the Middle East and manufactured products from China and the rest of Asia, for which the US cannot pay. The US "pays" all of them with "treasury notes" and just keeps on building debt. The war in Iraq results from the fact that the US needs to prevent the Middle East from calling in these "loans".

The US defended the idea of "free trade" as long as the results of free trade were advantageous to the US. They are not any longer. Nobody wants to trade voluntarily with the US any longer in a free trade system.

Therefore, the US are steadily moving in the direction of an international trade system based on military threats. The US has difficulties implementing such foreign policies, given the enormous numbers of Hispanics, Asians and other ethnic groups living in the US. Therefore, they need to beef up "internal security". In terms of domestic policy, the US are inevitable moving in the direction of a police state.

So, forget about being a free society. Those times are over.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nu001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 5:07am

Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

If we change our foreign policies, foreign interests will not need to attack us.

The US foreign policies cannot be changed. The US economy depends on them.

The US doesn't produce anything that anybody elsewhere actually needs.

At the same time, the US imports vast quantities of oil from the Middle East and manufactured products from China and the rest of Asia, for which the US cannot pay. The US "pays" all of them with "treasury notes" and just keeps on building debt. The war in Iraq results from the fact that the US needs to prevent the Middle East from calling in these "loans".

The US defended the idea of "free trade" as long as the results of free trade were advantageous to the US. They are not any longer. Nobody wants to trade voluntarily with the US any longer in a free trade system.

Therefore, the US are steadily moving in the direction of an international trade system based on military threats. The US has difficulties implementing such foreign policies, given the enormous numbers of Hispanics, Asians and other ethnic groups living in the US. Therefore, they need to beef up "internal security". In terms of domestic policy, the US are inevitable moving in the direction of a police state.

So, forget about being a free society. Those times are over.

Couldn't resist agreeing to it more.

US is exporting all it's freedom & democracy to the rest of the world, Naturally it's failing to meet local demands !!

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
peacemaker View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peacemaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 10:50am

Verrry in-te-resting...

And now tell me, did you hate your father, or maybe have sexual Fantasizes about your mother.

By-the-way, may I suggest you submitted your thesis to the SciFi channel, I think it has potential for a tv series. Maybe, not in the class of Tremmors, but who knows.

ThomasToday:

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning.

Bismarck:

Please don't use labels such as "Jews did this or that" or "Jews want to do this or that" in a negative light as it alleges entire Jewish population. There are good and bad in every community. Furthermore, Zionism and Judaism are two different things. Labeling entire community in a negative light constitutes violation of guidelines as it puts every Jew, for example, in the same bracket.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ;PN=1

Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13
ThomasToday View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThomasToday Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2007 at 11:34am
Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

ThomasToday:

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning.

Bismarck:

Please don't use labels such as "Jews did this or that" or "Jews want to do this or that" in a negative light as it alleges entire Jewish population. There are good and bad in every community. Furthermore, Zionism and Judaism are two different things. Labeling entire community in a negative light constitutes violation of guidelines as it puts every Jew, for example, in the same bracket.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ; ;PN=1

Peacemaker

Please help me understand what you are talking about.  I do not recall typing the word Jew, or discussing it in any context.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic