Category: Politics
Forum Name: Current Events
Forum Description: Current Events
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9150
Printed Date: 20 April 2024 at 12:49am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?
Posted By: Abu Mujahid
Subject: Michael Savage Muslim Hater.Why?
Date Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:10pm

Assalamu alaikum

Last year I was in SF for business trip then I called this muslim/immigrant hater Jewish lover Michael Savage. After passing through his screening persons, he come off the air, asking me what I've to ask him?. I told him I want to rectify some of your disinformation about Islam? for example why muslims fighting in Chechnya, Palestine, Kashmir, Iraq, Afghanistan etc saying they are defending their homeland.  They never invaded anyone but western powers and its allies are meddling their countries and that is legimate not the label you preach day in day out.

He began  insulting me off Air thinking I will chicken out as many muslims does these days but I told him you are terrorist using public air wave to disinform and incite hate among multicultural socieity. He said I will inform you FBI and they will track you through GPS. I laught at him and told him when you lost fair depate you resort now physical terror. He said America will not rest until we wipe out Islamist.

My suggestion is this terror creature/subject need to be stopped before he cause more damage. CIAR or other organization should have task force to lidigate this creature. He is nothing but Islam hater jewish lover. His father was from Russia and illegal and today he fed neocons all kinds of hate about poor immigrants.

Stand up your rights through legal means much better than silence with anger. Call his talkshow and tell him he has no right to abuse freedom of speech for his own end. Its time to have a say in public air waves fair depate rather than hiding behind doing nothing or waiting CIAR to play our personal role.

Abu Mujahid  

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Replies:
Posted By: Aminah07
Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:31am

WAS,

i had heard about him he was going door to door and on the evening news trying to stop a new mosque from being built in a community in SF.

did you contact cair their web page is www.cair.com - www.cair.com  since you have had a personal encounter with him your testimony may carry greater weight and start the ball rolling to have a petition circulated. many times they need a personal encounter such as yours to make their claims legitimate and to help them to move forward.

if they start a petition i'm on their email list i will sign it online i think it's a good fight and one that can be won.

Aminah

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 16 April 2007 at 6:01am

Dear Abu,

I have listened to Michael Savage on late night talk radio.  He is a very dangerous man.....a bigot.  I agree with you 100%, and I am a Roman Catholic.  I think anyone with this much hatred also hates himself!  He needs to be taken off the air and ignored until, or unless, he begins to see that we are ALL God's children and are loved equally and greatly by God/Allah.  He is filled with hate which will eventually be his downfall.

Additionally, I have heard many kind Americans try to converse with him and tell him how bigoted he is being toward Muslims.  Mr. Savage then turns on the non-Muslim Americans with the rage of a rabid dog. He refuses to allow them to speak anything further and accuses them of being liberal, terrorist-loving traitors!  It would be nearly impossible for me to ever get to have my say on his program.  Again, people should also write to the show's sponsors, and let them know they will not puchase their items if this show is allowed to continue.  This technique works wonders in many instances.  Just a thought.

Thank you for bringing attention to this person.

God's Blessings to You!

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Date Posted: 17 April 2007 at 3:44am

Sister Aminah, AAW

CAIR is doing well in many areas but with all due respect I don't see CAIR can do something here. Because He calls CAIR Terrorist Organization publically with impunity so how come they can help. Day in day out he call Islam terrorist religion let alone he does name calling on our beloved prophet as towel head terrorist.

This creature disinformation is sanctioned by Federal Communication body. Otherwise, how on earth they let his license stand with all this hate. No other talk show come close to this muslim hater than his Jew buddy, Rick Roberts at KFMB 760 California.

I believe this savage need to be checked by contacting his sponsors though he brag all the time he is independent and no one sponsor his programs. Other step which I believe effective is filling his airwave by calling or challeging him day in day out until we wear him down. The man is low life coward savage. As Patty put it may be we target peacefully his sponsors to put him out of business. He is money worshiper and weak creature who can't stand up from organized financial campaign against his hate.

Patty May Allah guide you to the right path. Amin.

Abu Mujahid 

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:30am

Wa alaikum asalaam:

Michael Savage and other rabid hate spewing broadcasters of his ilke rose to prominence in the aftermath of 9/11 andthe rise in power of the neocons and Bush.

Sadly, he is nothing but a antiquated has-been and will eventually go the way of Don Imus and the other neocon relics. Give Savage less attention and he will someday get cancelled. The day of Bush will be over, and hopefully we can accept our globalizing world and learn to live with each other. We have to. And we need to topple the remaining statues of emperor Cheney and his monkey puppet in Washington and bring down the rest of the dictatorship.

Only then will we really be free. I am sorry to sound judgemental, but the reign of Bush has been a reign of terror.

Maybe we should nominate Mickey Mouse?

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Posted By: ThomasToday
Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 6:12am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Dear Abu,

I have listened to Michael Savage on late night talk radio.  He is a very dangerous man.....a bigot.  I agree with you 100%, and I am a Roman Catholic.  I think anyone with this much hatred also hates himself!  He needs to be taken off the air and ignored until, or unless, he begins to see that we are ALL God's children and are loved equally and greatly by God/Allah.  He is filled with hate which will eventually be his downfall.

Additionally, I have heard many kind Americans try to converse with him and tell him how bigoted he is being toward Muslims.  Mr. Savage then turns on the non-Muslim Americans with the rage of a rabid dog. He refuses to allow them to speak anything further and accuses them of being liberal, terrorist-loving traitors!  It would be nearly impossible for me to ever get to have my say on his program.  Again, people should also write to the show's sponsors, and let them know they will not puchase their items if this show is allowed to continue.  This technique works wonders in many instances.  Just a thought.

Thank you for bringing attention to this person.

God's Blessings to You!

-------------
A Society, or a Nation, is progressive in so far as it hears the Divine voice; all else is degeneration.�

Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 7:04am

Tell me something, why are all terrorist Muslim, though not all Muslims are terrorist.  It seems daily I read where Muslims are:

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP):

Assailants killed three people yesterday at a publishing house that distributed Bibles, in the latest attack apparently targeting Turkey's small Christian minority.

What is it about Mohammad that turns humans into murdering, lying, thieving, human debris?

It seem pointless to discuss God�s will with people who are afraid to even allow the Holy Bible into their midst.  Do you have so little faith that God will provide that you state a Christian should; convert, leave, or pay a tax to remain in a predominantly Muslim country.

While you may intimidate others you will find that when you have awakened the sleeping giant you will not get what you want, for God will have his way.

-------------
A Society, or a Nation, is progressive in so far as it hears the Divine voice; all else is degeneration.�

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:40am
Originally posted by ThomasToday ThomasToday wrote:

Tell me something, why are all terrorist Muslim, though not all Muslims are terrorist.  It seems daily I read where Muslims are:

ISTANBUL, Turkey (AP):

Assailants killed three people yesterday at a publishing house that distributed Bibles, in the latest attack apparently targeting Turkey's small Christian minority.

What is it about Mohammad that turns humans into murdering, lying, thieving, human debris?

It seem pointless to discuss God�s will with people who are afraid to even allow the Holy Bible into their midst.  Do you have so little faith that God will provide that you state a Christian should; convert, leave, or pay a tax to remain in a predominantly Muslim country.

While you may intimidate others you will find that when you have awakened the sleeping giant you will not get what you want, for God will have his way.

I think you are not studying enough about other countries.  Of course not all terrorists are Muslim.  In some South American countries there are many terrorists who support their "warlords".  They have gone into villages kidnapping the men, killing them as well as women and children.  These terrorists are Roman Catholic......just like me.  Obviously, they are  not practicing their religion, but nonetheless, this points out the fact that there are others who are just as ruthless, practice their own brand of terrorism, and have little regard for human life.  Read the newspapers and look at the rest of the world.  What happened in China when the students rebelled against the Chinese government in the Square???  They were mowed down like ants by tanks, thanks to their government.

You cannot go through life hating any specific race/religion of people because they are different from you....because they have different beliefs from you.  The most important thing I have to say on this topic is THERE IS GOOD AND BAD IN ALL OF US!!!  When will we ever learn this and accept it?  So to answer your original statement again, NO, not all terrorists are Muslims.  Many terrorists are from many other races/religions/cultures.  Terrorism is no respector of a person's faith, race, culture, or ethnicity....it is either in the person's heart, no matter who they are or where they are from, or it is miles away.

Additionally, Mohammed does not cause people to become a terrorist, anymore than Jesus causes people to become terrorists....but The Evil One most certainly does, and he is alive and well here on planet earth.

Now, go read about the many other terrorist organizations, even in our beloved USA....i.e., the Aryan Nation, Posse Comitatus, KKK, get the idea?

May you find peace.

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 8:53am
[QUOTE=ThomasToday]

Tell me something, why are all terrorist Muslim, though not all Muslims are terrorist. ]:

Thomas, its simple muslims don't have independent media/leaders who can say west and Jewish state are Terrorist . Without doubt if Muslims media  ring your ears like FOXNews/CNN/ABC/BBC etc does day in day out  you would believe otherwise. Thomas, on contrary, west are  pure terrorist by killing hundred of thousand of muslims and non muslims with impunity. America and Britians are killing day in day out thousand of Iraq muslims in their homeland. They kill women, elders, kids with pride with our tax money and tell us they'd killed terrorist then like you believe muslims are terrorist. They destroy houses over its dwellers, they destroy infrastructure, rape Iraqi oil etc and call that democritization same as colonial power did to Islamic world and Africa in 1884.

Imagine if muslims agree on  USA fed system should be changed by force and fight to end until they make their image across America. Through that process they propogate  we are doing favor for America people cuz we want to teach them Islamic Civilization oops  good governance system. Remember, I'm not saying Saddam was ruling by Islamic Shareeah.

Meanwhile, what happen in Stanbul need to be red more openly than this selective AP reporting. Pure Islam don't condone killing people even if  they  want to change people's religion by deception. But I assure u Islam don't allow like Pat Robertson terror regime to abuse muslim hospitality either. 

Today in American you can't carry certain Islamic literature just FBI, CIA and its neo croonies consider terror book. Did you forget Virginia Islamic Institute library seige during 2002 where pure Islamic books were vetted and labelled terror books. Soon I expect they will try to ban Quran or some versus in line with Bush/Chaney thinking. For that many went jails for hundred years(death) others were sent to rendention (outsourcing torture).

Thomas muslims has strong argument than that selective Michael Savage daily mantra. For sake of truth and many, sleeping gaint is Islam not America that will rule all over the world with justice unti Allah choose otherwise. Don't u c how west is afraid from real Islam to take root among muslim nations and trying by all means (including military) to prevent that happening?

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:33pm

"sleeping gaint is Islam not America that will rule all over the world with justice unti Allah choose otherwise"

Sooo, I guess M Savage is correct, the west is at war with Islam

"I think you are not studying enough about other countries."

Perhaps I do...

PAKISTAN - Five Christians have been charged with blasphemy under Pakistan�s blasphemy laws 295-A and 295-C, in Toba Tek Singh, Pakistan. According to The Voice of the Martyrs� contact in Pakistan, �Daniel, an 11-year-old Christian boy, refused to play with his Muslim friends, resulting in them beating him. Daniel�s family confronted the Muslims who called the police and made a false report saying Daniel�s family had blasphemed the name of the Holy Prophet.�

Rashid Masih, Salamat Masih, Sahba Masih Motta, Bao Masih and Sheela Masih are living under threat of attack by Muslim extremists. �The Muslim family told other Muslims at a religious gathering that Christians had disgraced the Holy Prophet, tore a holy sticker and beat it with a shoe. This has led to tension in the city. Christians in the area fear Muslim extremists will attack the family. There is fear there will be attacks this week during celebrations leading up to Easter Sunday,� VOM sources said.

If convicted under blasphemy laws 295-A and 295-C, the Christian family faces three years imprisonment, a fine and the death penalty, or life imprisonment and a fine. Pray God protects these believers and provides a way of escape for them.

I have also requested a copy of the  Qur'an ( I can get it at most book stores in American, can the same be said for the Bible in say, Syria? ) that I may see for myself where fear and hatred of Westerners and Christians in particular comes from.

Perhaps some of you should put down the cool aid, and seek the will of God.

-------------

Date Posted: 19 April 2007 at 2:41pm

Just a few more tidbit for those who do not get out much:

Posted: October 30, 2000
1:00 a.m. Eastern

The nation of Laos is currently in the process of attempting to eradicate Christianity from within its borders. Throughout the Muslim world, Christians are suffering and dying for their faith. Anti-Christian sentiment is even growing within the United States. My e-mail box is often filled with vitriolic anti-Christian messages. Hollywood's attacks against Christianity are common, as are those from within public-school classrooms.

These recent anti-Christian attacks reminded me of a presentation made by an attorney for Senator Brownback. Speaking at a Human Rights Conference on Religious Persecution a couple of years ago, she noted that:

• Christians are the most persecuted religious group in the world.

• More Christians have been martyred in this century than in all preceding centuries combined.

• 200,000,000 Christians currently experience severe persecution.

• 400,000,000 Christians experience serious discrimination.

• One-fourth of the world is still under atheistic communism.

• A half of the people in the world cannot openly share their faith.

• Millions of Christians meet in secret cell meetings.

• 80 percent of all Christians live in non-Western countries.

• 77 countries are reported by the U.S. State Department as engaging in severe religious persecution.

Many governments have security forces specifically designed to monitor people of faith.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 April 2007 at 2:18am
[QUOTE=ThomasToday]

"sleeping gaint is Islam not America that will rule all over the world with justice unti Allah choose otherwise"

Sooo, I guess M Savage is correct, the west is at war with Islam[/QOUTE]

indeed he is right. The end of the day its religious war and class of two civilization. West knows that for fact and majority of muslims are sleeping least to say at this juncture of time. one day they will awake and make many in west God willing see the galaxy with glittering light compined with clean faith that give direction and meaning purpose of life.

For paskistan chrisitian who been accused blasphemy is nothing new. if they insulted islam or prophet or Allah then they will get what they deserve. That is religion not politics like jewish play whenever they want to silence their cricts. Holocust denial has become a taboo in west. Even European parliment recently cave in to jewish pressure and pass a new law criminilize any denial for this fabricated or best exaggerated holocust stories while surprisingly they refused to enshrine their EU document the Chrisitan faith as foundation of their existence.

I believe white man need to be liberated from jewish terror that controls media, money cycle, political and education course in this country. May be muslims will liberate you one day in good faith. I wonder why Americans couldn't get it whenever they see their screen the expert they see is jewish spewing lies and decepition with impunity. They can't be so dump not obeserve that or am i missing something?

Abu mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Posted By: Bismarck
Date Posted: 24 April 2007 at 10:21pm
Michael Savage may hate Muslims/Islam. But he is smarter than Muslims,
which they do not realize.

Jews created the Communist movement. Communism is a Jewish
movement. It has been for over 150 years, since Karl Marx -- a Jew --
started it.

Now, for the past 60 years, the Muslim world has been backed by
Communism against Israel and Zionism. This is why, to be honest,
Muslim militaries all use Soviet-bloc equipment: AK-47s, T-52/62/72
tanks, MIG fighters.

But, if Jews control Communism, why would Jewish Communists in Russia
sell military hardware to the Muslim enemies of Zionist Israel??

The reason is this: Jews are planning for world domination. Jews know
that, when 15 million Jews try to dominate the world, the world will react
against Judaism and try to stop the Jews from their evil design. But Jews
are smarter. They are one step ahead of their enemies. Knowing in
advance that their enemies (all mankind) will try to stop them from
conquering the world, and that this cannot be avoided, the Jews
then create their own "anti-Jewish" front groups. Why? Because they
know that anti-Zionist groups are bound to be formed. So, if they
create, and fund, their own anti-Zionist front groups, they can at least
attract all their opposition into known groups and organizations that
they control

Thus, Muslims have, by relying on Jewish Communists in Russia,
"swallowed the bait" that Jews have fed them. Every "Communist" and
"Revolutionary" group that Muslims join, because they think it is
anti-Zionist, is in reality Jew-owned and Jew-operated.

I mean, have Soviet MIGs and T-62 tanks ever defeated Israel in war??
See?? Israeli Zionists don't really offer Muslims anything at all, through
their Jewish Communism in Russia and China. Muslims sell their oil to
Jew Communists, who sell them second rate equipment, that loses in war
to the Zionists who make sure they get the best gear.

My point is, because Jews control Islam today through all their "anti-
Zionist" Terrorist groups -- which, to be honest, were all created by
(Jewish) Communist Russia...

because Jews control Islam today through these supposedly "anti-Zionist"
front groups that Jews in reality control...

Jews can thereby smear Islam by tricking Muslims, in the name of "anti-
Zionism", into committing attrocities like Terrorism against civilians.

Michael Savage can then, as a wily Jew, legitimately condemn the
"smeared Islam" that his Jewish-controlled, Jewish-funded, Jewish-backed
"Islamic Terrorists" have smeared and tarnished through their vile acts (all
ordered by Jews).

In short, Jews actually control every supposedly "anti-Jewish" group on
Earth today. There are no truly "grassroots" anti-Zionist organizations on
Earth. They are all, ultimately, created and supported by Jews. Thereby,
Jews have "saddled" and "yoked" the world opposition to their evil designs
that they knew was inevitable.

And, in particular, Michael Savage can, therefore, always point out that
Muslim Americans support the Democratic Party and support the God-
less God-denying secular policies the Democratic Party endorses.
Michael Savage and Jews can always point to real legitimate wrongs the
Muslim world commits -- because those real legitimate wrongs were all
perpetrated by Jew-owned front groups that "smear" and "tarnish" the
names and honor of their enemies.

Osama bin Laden is a Jew-owned tool.

David Duke, leader of American NeoNazis, is a Jew-owned tool.

Adolf Hitler and Nazism was, ultimately, a Jewish plot.

Does anybody see? Are Jews truly smarter than the rest of the world?
Osama bin Laden smears and tarnishes Islam through Terrorism and
brutal beheadings. David Duke smears American anti-Zionists by making
them look like racists. Adolf Hitler smeared European anti-Zionism by
making them look like muderous barbarians.

Jews are out for world domination.

Jews know they must encounter opposition.

So, to minimize the impact of their opposition, they create (and control)
the opposition.

And so, most people are afraid to appear "anti-Zionist" because the
Zionists make damn sure that all the publicly known "anti-Zionist" front
groups smear and tarnish the name and honor of anti-Zionist sentiments.

And the goyim don't get it.

Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 6:35am

Verrry in-te-resting...

Personal attacks are not tolerated on this forum, any future violation could result in a suspension or even a ban. IC moderators team.

By-the-way, may I suggest you submitted your thesis to the SciFi channel, I think it has potential for a tv series. Maybe, not in the class of Tremmors, but who knows.

-------------

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 7:51am
Quote I mean, have Soviet MIGs and T-62 tanks ever defeated Israel in war??

This is because Arab generals are st**id; their army is not built to fight waR , but to be paraded in the streets to cairo.

Inferior equipment & bad planning led to their loss; seriously rather then buying soviet junk; they should get some kind of deal from Europe; like I heard the KSA is getting Typhoon. Now that is the beast.

Posted By: Angela
Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 9:46am

ThomasToday,

Have you ever heard of the IRA?  the KKK?  The Pepes?  The Yakuza, Triad? 

Have you ever heard of the Nilhists, or the Narodnik movement?

Czar Alexander II of Russia in 1881 was killed by a terrorist attack?  The perpetrators?  Russian dissidents bent on bringing in Marxism.

You have to be really blind, illiterate or just unwilling to learn if you can't see that terrorism is a tactic used by groups, not a group.

No, not all terrorists are Muslim.

Oh, and in Logical Reasoning....the words ALL and NEVER make a statement a fallacious argument.

Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 12:52pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Quote I mean, have Soviet MIGs and T-62 tanks ever defeated Israel in war??

This is because Arab generals are st**id; their army is not built to fight waR , but to be paraded in the streets to cairo.

Inferior equipment & bad planning led to their loss; seriously rather then buying soviet junk; they should get some kind of deal from Europe; like I heard the KSA is getting Typhoon. Now that is the beast.

Perhaps the Arab's should send their children to more science classes and less suicide classes.   

-------------

Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

ThomasToday,

Have you ever heard of the IRA?  the KKK?  The Pepes?  The Yakuza, Triad? 

Have you ever heard of the Nilhists, or the Narodnik movement?

Czar Alexander II of Russia in 1881 was killed by a terrorist attack?  The perpetrators?  Russian dissidents bent on bringing in Marxism.

You have to be really blind, illiterate or just unwilling to learn if you can't see that terrorism is a tactic used by groups, not a group.

No, not all terrorists are Muslim.

Oh, and in Logical Reasoning....the words ALL and NEVER make a statement a fallacious argument.

Actually, I do have some understanding of the IRA and KKK, the others I cannot speak to.  However, these two organizations had a purpose other than killing anyone who desires to be free.

My great grandparents were first generation Irish. Perhaps you should look into the long and sordid history of oppression by the British in Ireland before you classify them as terrorist.  Likewise, the KKK was borne of necessity after the surrender at Appomattox.   In its genesis the KKK was the only recourse for southerners against carpetbagger Yankees and roaming bands of recently freed and wandering former slaves.  But since the Yankees wrote the superficial history books, most people think the war was about slavery.  In a way I guess it was since the South wanted to be free of the oppressive Yankees. 

Does it bother you that people, who desire only to be left alone, would defend themselves?  That we chose the battlefield is only good military strategy.  And, as you may have heard, a good offence is the best defense.

What do Muslims want?  I mean, other than for non-Muslims to convert or die.

Am I wrong?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 2:51pm

What do Muslims want?  I mean, other than for non-Muslims to convert or die.

Am I wrong?

The Narodnik killed the very man who was on his way to give Russia a Parliment and a Constitution.  The man who wanted to give Russia freedom.  Sad isn't it.

As for the Mujahadeen (or however you spell it) in Afghanistan, the ones that spawned the Taliban and Al-Qaeda.

They were there to fight against... the Soviets.  An athiestic and totalitarian government that was oppressing them.  Like the IRA, they wished to gain their freedom from an oppressive invader.  The CIA supported them with guns, monies and training in our fight against Communism.  The religiousity was a recruitment tactic.  Fight Communism, its Islamic.  Fight the Oppressors who bring a threat to your way of life.  Thus, when the Soviets were kicked out, it was these "religious" fighters who were in charge.  What did they have to contend with?

Soviet reforms to their society.  Soviet destruction of their way of life.  So, like many human failings, they fell to far to the other side.  Instead of returning to the progressive nation they were before the Soviets invaded, then pushed back to the dark ages.  Anything that might be Soviet in nature was kicked out.  Back to basics....sorta.  Men became drunk with their power and like always men became just as bad as the last guy.

Now, the US had a problem...  they have extremists in power.  Then Gulf War I.   The US aids an ally and puts soldiers in Saudi Arabia... too close to Mecca.  The US backs Israel, which is oppressing the Palestinians (don't believe me, ask Daniel... he's a member here, Israeli and a member of the Military, its no myth, these people are being oppressed).

The US has meddled in foreign politics for 90 years.  Those men attacked us to provoke a war that would lead to an end of our meddling in the Middle East.  They weren't Islamic Terrorists.  There is no such thing.  Their attacks were politically and culturally motivated.  Because of western Policies. 

What does the Middle East want?  Autonomy.  Freedom to live as they want... not to worry about Israeli or American Bombs and economic warfare.

Many of the people in these countries live in abject poverty while their leaders live in palaces.  Who pays for the palaces?  Your SUV, ATV, Camper, Sports Car and Boat.  Who keeps these governments in power?  Our military, our money and our influence.

When they turn on their TVs they don't see freedom, how can they?  When they see TV shows like Desperate Housewives and the Sopranos?

They don't want to destroy freedom, they want us the hell away from them.  They blame the West (partially they are right) for their conditions.

If we are so enlightened as a society, how can we ignore the Genocides and wars in Africa.  Or standby and allow our allies the Israelis to force 700,000 indigenous people from their homes for something that a German government did?  Or deny those people, running water, electricity or protections as citizens?  The man who can say, my grandfather's grandfather's grandfather grew olives here and raised goats, cannot be a citizen because he was not born Jewish.  Yet, a woman from Yonkers who's family has been in New York for 200 years can claim citizenship in his old neighborhood.

If the US would change our policies in the Middle East, I'm sure you would see a slow but eventual change in things.  Right now, everytime we react in the opposite way, it just justifies those men more.

Hamas and the IRA are the same.  Al Qaeda and the KKK are the same.  The Mujahadeen (afghani/antisoviet fighters) and the Narodnik are no different.

Posted By: Revolutionary
Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 8:40pm

Angela, I am in awe of your post...nice reply. 

It is unwise though, to reply to each red herring that Thomas throws out.  I dont think the intention is discussion, rather instigation.  I hope to God that Thomas finds peace and is rightly guided. 

As for the topic, Michael Savage has been on a long strange trip to get to this point in his life.  This is a long but interesting read about him:

How a Jewish kid from the Bronx went from swimming naked with Allen Ginsberg to spewing the ugliest bile on talk radio.

By David Gilson

March 5, 2003 | At first glance, Michael Alan Weiner seems like an improbable candidate to be America's angriest, most vicious conservative radio host. Born 60 years ago in the Bronx, Weiner has lived in Northern California for most of his adult life, making a living as an herbalist and nutritionist. He communed with Fijian traditional healers, got married in a rain forest and studied ethno-medicine at the University of California at Berkeley. He swam naked with Allen Ginsberg, dreamed of being the next Lenny Bruce and wrote a rambling novel about a half-mad alter ego. His son's middle name is Goldencloud. For years, he made a name cranking out a pile of books on alternative medicine, recommending bizarre remedies such as using vitamin C to stop AIDS and kicking cocaine with coffee enemas.

These days, Weiner's more interested in purging the body politic. Using the pseudonym Michael Savage, he's launched a one-man mission to save America from its enemies at home and abroad, which on any given day includes liberals, gays, academics, the homeless, the Clintons, immigrants, feminists, CNN, the American Civil Liberties Union, Muslims and other minorities. Broadcasting three hours a day, five afternoons a week, from a rented studio in downtown San Francisco, he gives voice to the right wing's darkest fantasies. He muses about launching preemptive nuclear strikes on the Middle East ("I wish to God the hatches were open and the missiles were flying!"), suggests gunning down illegal immigrants ("If we had a government, we'd blow them out of the desert with airplanes!"), dreams of dispatching with "commies, pinkos and perverts" and other undesirables ("I say round them up and hang 'em high!") and even paraphrases a remark attributed to Nazi leader Hermann Goering ("When I hear someone's in the civil rights business, I oil up my AR-15!")

Woe be unto those who label him racist, sexist or homophobic -- or even worse, threaten his livelihood. When an Oregon group started a boycott of his advertisers last summer, he became downright apoplectic. "I'm more powerful than you are, you little hateful nothings!" he screeched, before intoning darkly in his trademark New-Yawk accent: "I'm gonna warn you again: If you harm me -- and I pray that no harm comes to you -- but I can't guarantee that it won't." Just last week, Savage fumed about the "brownshirt groups" who dare to criticize him: "You stinking rats who hide in the sewers! ... You think I'm going to roll over like a pussy? You're wrong!"

Such vitriolic ranting is over the top, even by the ever-declining standards of talk-radio decorum. Yet, in this time of war fever and hyperpatriotism, inflammatory rhetoric draws conservative ditto-heads and liberal rubberneckers alike, and that translates into big ratings. Since launching "The Savage Nation" on San Francisco's KSFO 560 AM more than eight years ago, Savage has gone from being just another right-winger with a big mouth, a hyperinflated ego and a sizable chip on his shoulder to becoming the nation's fifth most-popular talk-radio personality, a host with enough leverage to land Vice President Dick Cheney as a guest. His book, "The Savage Nation: Saving America From the Liberal Assault on Our Borders, Language and Culture," has been perched at the top of the New York Times bestseller list for over a month, and now he's slated to get his own program on MSNBC.

Michael Weiner's long and circuitous road has taken him from being a scientist and entrepreneur, through stints as a hipster, novelist and aspiring comedian, to becoming the personification of straight white male rage. Today he likes to play up his unconventional career path, to an extent. He's the kind of guy who never lets anyone forget he has a Ph.D. His Web site reminds visitors that he is a "World Famous Herbal Expert" and the author of 18 books. But just as his gap-toothed grin has been replaced by a row of airbrushed pearly whites on the front cover of his new book, he gives his audience a whitewashed version of his past. The real story is far more interesting, not just for its ironies and contradictions, but for the often disturbing clues it provides about the man now so well known as Michael Savage. He's gone through at least one political makeover. He's turned on old friends, or they've turned on him. If his semi-autobiographical novel is any guide to his own life, he's keeping a few skeletons in his closet.

In the end, the picture that emerges from his books, from interviews with past and current associates, and from his radio show is that "The Savage Nation" is just the latest undertaking of a man who's spent his life trying to get the world to notice him.

Savage's office said he was too busy preparing for his TV show to be interviewed for this article. Earlier interview requests by phone and e-mail prompted an irritated phone call from a woman named Janet, who announced that Savage would not speak with me. Asked if she was his wife -- who happens to be named Janet -- she said she was not. "I am not affiliated with him," she insisted. "I'm just a fan." After a few minutes of testy back and forth, she suggested that it would be unfortunate if my e-mail address and phone number were somehow posted across the Internet.

Savage has come a long way since he emceed school assemblies at P.S. 42 in the Bronx. His father, a Russian Jewish immigrant, made a living selling antique bronzes on Orchard Street. An imposing figure who died of a heart attack in the early 1970s, he is the frequent subject of his son's on-air stories. Speaking at a convention sponsored by the trade magazine Radio & Records in March 2001, Savage recalled getting his first lesson in politics -- and cynicism -- from his dad. "[H]e explained politics to me very clearly. He said, 'You see, this is how the world works ... In this beautiful country of ours there are two bands of thieves: the Republicans and the Democrats.'"
Click Here

Though Savage waxes nostalgic about such father-and-son moments, it appears that his parents were no Ozzie and Harriet. "I was raised on neglect, anger, and hate," he writes in "The Savage Nation." But growing up with little parental approval or praise was a good thing, he says. "Frankly, that's why I'm driven the way I am."

Savage, who now decries "propaganda about America being the Land of Immigrants," isn't ashamed of his own immigrant parents. However, his Jewish upbringing is strictly taboo. And he often makes Joseph Lieberman, Barbra Streisand and Larry King the butt of stale ethnic jokes. Brad Kava, radio columnist for the San Jose Mercury News and a longtime Savage critic, thinks Savage's ambivalence toward Jews is a misguided attempt to pander to conservative Christians. "He's Jewish, but he always acts like he's Christian," he says. In his book "The Savage Nation," for example, he complains of an anti-Christian bias in America. When Kava, who is Jewish, "outed" Savage several years ago, Savage reported him to the Anti-Defamation League. Dr. Robert F. Cathcart, a longtime friend of the talk-show star, speculated in a telephone interview that Savage says little about his background so that he appears more "neutral" when he discusses Israel or religious topics.

CODE
Everyone who has ever known Michael Weiner seems to agree that he has always been a big talker. One of his classmates from Jamaica High School in Queens, which Weiner graduated from in 1959, recalls him as a garrulous character: "He was on the short side, and he was intense -- a fast talker, and always hatching some scheme or other." "The fellow I knew was a natural comic and as reliable as a clock," remembers another classmate, who says the teenage Weiner was "non-political." His yearbook page notes his participation in the Chemistry Lab Squad, school government, and the Rifle Squad, presaging his interest in science, politics and firearms.

Weiner was also something of a dreamer, and he hoped to follow in the footsteps of his hero, the naturalist Charles Darwin. After getting a biology degree from Queens College, he went as far west -- and as far from home -- as possible, winding up in Oahu, Hawaii, where he earned master's degrees in anthropology and botany from the University of Hawaii. Throughout the late 1960s and early 1970s, he traveled to Tonga, Fiji and other South Pacific island nations to study traditional herbal medicine. His new wife, Janet, and their young son, Russell Goldencloud, often accompanied him on his travels. Local healers warmly welcomed him, and he became passionately convinced that their expertise could be used to cure modern ailments. Thus began a quest to salvage-- not savage-- this "ethnic wisdom" before Western influences destroyed it. His research on the sedative kava kava and other Fijian medicinal plants served as the basis for his doctoral work at U.C. Berkeley. His 1978 dissertation, on file in the U.C. Berkeley library, shows his degree was in nutritional ethnomedicine. However, the bio in the back of Savage's book and on his Web site says it was in epidemiology and nutrition science.

In 1974, Weiner moved to the San Francisco Bay Area. His family first settled in Fairfax, a sleepy town in Marin County that Michael Savage would lambaste three decades later as "un-Fairfax," hometown of "Taliban Rat Boy" John Walker Lindh. From there, he started making trips into San Francisco to hang around the North Beach literary scene. According to Stephen Schwartz, who was then a left-wing activist and writer, Weiner carried an unusual letter of introduction. "He had met Allen Ginsberg in Fiji," he recalls. "He had this photograph of himself swimming naked with Ginsberg." Poet and biographer Neeli Cherkovski says Ginsberg and Lawrence Ferlinghetti, the owner of City Lights Bookstore, introduced him to Savage in 1976. "All I knew was that he was this hip guy who'd been traveling in the South Seas, finding ways to use tropical plants to help end diseases," he recalls. The two became friends. "We had a lot of fun times. He's very smart, intelligent and very lively," says Cherkovski, who is now writer-in-residence at San Francisco's New College. Weiner told Cherkovski that he dreamed of becoming a stand-up comic in the mold of Lenny Bruce and they talked of doing a comedy routine together.

But he didn't make the big splash he had hoped for. Schwartz says Weiner's increasingly bizarre behavior eventually alienated him from the North Beach crowd. "After he had been there a while, his personality began to change. He became much more aggressive. He would collar you and demand that you eat with him, listen to him," he says. According to Schwartz, Weiner openly carried a gun and made public scenes when he ran into his former friends and acquaintances. "He would come into Cafe Trieste and start yelling at me that I was a nobody and he was a somebody."

Today, Savage still has few kind words for his old lefty literary friends. In "The Savage Nation," he writes off City Lights as "that once-famous communist bookstore" and rips into an unnamed beat poet, calling him "latrine slime." "Now he just screams at us in the streets," sighs Ferlinghetti, who once went to Hawaii with Weiner and his family. He views Weiner's reincarnation as Michael Savage as "total opportunism," the crowning achievement of someone who was "always looking to make a fast buck" and "always trying to think up new schemes to get famous."

Weiner did have a knack for combining the promise of herbal medicine with good old-fashioned hucksterism. From his home, he started vanity projects such as the Fund for Ethnic Medicine and the Alzheimer's Research Institute, which he plugged on his book jackets and in letters to the New York Times. He concocted feel-good beverages like Tea of Life and Herbal-Seltzer and sold a line of herbal supplements from a Web site called Herbs That Heal. Visitors to the now-defunct site were welcomed with photographs of Weiner collecting herbs in the South Pacific, soulfully soaking in the culture of what Michael Savage belittles as the "turd world." The 1992 edition of "The Herbal Bible," published by his wife's imprint, Quantum Books, modestly noted that its author was "credited with starting the herbal revolution."
Click Here

He was also a prolific writer, churning out 18 titles in 20 years. "[D]on't assume for a minute that they were junk books and marginally published," he snaps in "The Savage Nation." "They weren't. They were top of the line. They were the Rolls-Royce of the field." "Earth Medicine -- Earth Foods" and "Weiner's Herbal" are well-respected references and are still cited widely on herbal and homeopathic Web sites. Most of his books, with their glorified lists of plants and their properties, are about as dry as a handful of powdered dogwood root (which, according to Weiner, makes a good tonic for treating fevers). But buried in the details is a sprinkling of flaky affirmations and kooky assertions.

For example, in "Plant a Tree: a Guide to Regreening America," Weiner wrote dreamily about our "plant allies" and suggested that every state appoint its own "tree czar." "Dictators seem to like trees," he ruminated. "Who knows what a benevolent, nature-loving tyrant might do for the retreeing of America?" In "The Way of the Skeptical Nutritionist," he ventured that a person's ideal diet should be determined by his or her ethnicity. "Getting Off Cocaine: 30 Days to Freedom" promised blow addicts "an alternative plan for getting 'high' -- legally and naturally!" The treatment involved ingesting a daily cocktail of Sudafed, vitamins C and E, and amino acids, as well as self-administering the occasional coffee enema. "Use a good quality coffee," Weiner advised. "Not decaffeinated or instant."

CODE
]Michael Savage's homophobic rants against what he calls "anal rights" were foreshadowed by the 1986 book "Maximum Immunity." In it, Weiner glommed onto some of the wilder ideas about AIDS that were circulating at the time. He called for mandatory nationwide AIDS testing and suggested using massive doses of vitamin C to slow down and even reverse the disease's progress. When he was done suggesting cures, he looked for scapegoats. He demanded that gays "accept the blame" for the rise of AIDS, then grumbled, "Those who practice orgiastic sex, with many partners, and use street drugs are not likely to respond to reason."

"Maximum Immunity" also hinted that its author was dealing with some heavy issues of his own. In one passage, Weiner wrote about his decision to take up jogging so that he might avoid his father's untimely fate. Everything went well until he started hearing things. "An inner 'voice' began to demand, 'Stop ... I can't take this anymore.'" he wrote. Fearing a "nervous collapse," Weiner traded his running shoes for a bike and soothed his jangled nerves by curling up on the sofa with a mug of passionflower herbal tea and ingesting "megadoses" of vitamins. Feeling much better, he concluded: "I learned to calm the inner debate that had threatened to drown me in madness!"

Such extreme mood swings are regular occurrences on "The Savage Nation." Even the phrase "I can't take this anymore!" (usually shouted at full volume) has become a Savage catchphrase. James Hilliard, who produced "The Savage Nation" at KSFO for nearly three years in the late 1990s, says that talk radio provided Savage with an outlet for his unpredictable temperament. As he recalls, "The show was really driven by Michael's mood. At times, he could be very quiet, mellow, low-key, and then be a maniac on the air."

This maniacal tendency, and the roiling emotions that fueled it, were laid bare in "Vital Signs," Michael Weiner's first and only book of fiction, published in 1983. A collection of confessional, stream-of-consciousness stories, it follows the exploits of Samuel Trueblood, who just happens to be a 40-ish New York Jew, an herbalist and writer with a tumultuous personal life, a substantial assortment of inner demons and a bit of a Napoleon complex. "I am physically not tall, but my eyes burn with fire," he states. "Two black fires of Hell." Trueblood narrates a series of misadventures, from procuring an illegal backroom abortion for his fianc�e to beating the stuffing out of an abusive cop.

Trueblood describes his life as one long search for inner peace. He blames much of his discontent on his "childhood beneath tyranny," during which he was cowed by his bullying father. Trueblood describes how his father mocked him with "brutal jokes and chides, 'gentle' kidding: 'You're not a fag, are you Sam?' the little man would say each time the boy dared wear a colorful shirt or flashy trousers." Unable to shake his dead father's disapproving influence, the adult Samuel is tortured by feelings of weakness and inadequacy. "I am filled with fears," he admits, "nearly all the time feeling I am about to become totally insane."

Even after moving to mellow Marin County, becoming a successful herbalist and starting a family, Trueblood remains plagued by his "underlying sadness." Not even trusty passionfruit tea can bring him off this bummer. In one passage, he almost loses it in front of his wife and two young children:

"Inner voice screaming at me for years, first rational, then crazy, telling me to do mad things. Every form of relief tried, painting, psychotherapy, running, diet, vitamins, etc., etc. Almost uncontrollable now. Impulses to stab children, strangers, wife, self with scissors."
Click Here

Eventually, Trueblood seeks solace in chasing skirts. (Though he admits to being drawn to "masculine beauty," he confides that "I choose to override my desires for men when they swell in me, waiting out the passions like a storm, below decks.") While his wife stays home with the kids, he beds a young "cockswell" with a "dykish haircut" and skin "[s]ofter than that Northern Indian prostitute in Fiji whose covering was as soft as that of my own penis." And so it goes for another 50 pages.

No doubt the anti-abortion, anti-gay, pro-family Michael Savage would disapprove of such a perverted excuse for literature, with all its gratuitous references to illegal abortions, repressed homosexuality and shameless philandering. But it's impossible not to notice the similarity between Trueblood, the tormented seeker, and Savage, a man whose "inner voice" precipitated an existential crisis over jogging. Neeli Cherkovski says that the chapter in "Vital Signs" about Trueblood's father is based on Weiner's own life, recalling that he went with the author back to the Bronx to see the site of his father's store. But Cherkovski won't speculate about the rest. "I think he [Weiner] is a person who had a lot of wild experiences," Cherkovski says. "He tested a lot of waters." Even the book's dedication, to Weiner's wife, suggests that he wasn't making everything up: "Who would listen to such tales and live with he who lived them but she, the unshakably faithful Janet."

CODE
For most of the 1970s and 1980s, Weiner focused on curing people's illnesses, not society's ills. "For 10 or 15 years, I was the revered herbal doctor," he recollected at the Radio & Records convention. "I was Mr. Nice Guy Nutritionist. Nobody knew my politics. I was talking about healing and I'd go to health food conventions and I'd give speeches about vitamins and herbs. Nobody ever saw this as controversial ... They liked me!"

But beneath the surface, Weiner was becoming more and more conservative. Stephen Schwartz, who went from being a self-described Trotskyite to neoconservative and is now senior policy analyst at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, says that Weiner was a "typical left liberal" in the 1970s. Neeli Cherkovski, who is gay, notes that Weiner was not homophobic when they first met. However, he says Weiner's shift rightward coincided with his increasing aversion to gay activism. Robert Cathcart, who's been close to Weiner since the mid-1980s, says he's always known his friend as an outspoken conservative, at least in private.

Since Weiner's conservative leanings took a hard right turn, he's complained that he was held back because of his race, gender and political beliefs. He currently gripes that no institute of higher education would hire him, despite his qualifications. "I discovered I could not gain a professorship even after applying many times," he writes in "The Savage Nation." "My crime? I was a white male." The r�sum� he has presented over the years tells another story. On air, he's mentioned that he was once affiliated with Harvard. On the back of his books, he has boasted of being a faculty member at U.C. Santa Cruz, a visiting scholar at the Hebrew University School of Pharmacy and a senior research fellow at the University of Heath Sciences at Chicago Medical School. He's also claimed to have done "important research" for the National Cancer Institute at the National Institutes of Health. Not bad for someone who's been blacklisted from the ivory tower.

The last straw apparently came in 1994, when publishers rejected Weiner's latest manuscript, "Immigrants and Epidemics," which contended that infectious diseases such as T.B. were being brought into the U.S. by Southeast Asian immigrants. Fed up, Weiner rented a recording studio in Sausalito and produced a mock talk show with his wife and a couple of buddies playing callers. Michael Savage was born.

In his new job, Savage employed all the self-promotional tricks he had picked up while going from Charles Darwin wannabe to world-famous herbal expert. In early 1996, he applied to become dean of the U.C. Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism. Unable to appreciate the journalistic qualities of Savage's radio program or his 18 books, his alma mater denied him an interview, instead hiring China scholar and journalist Orville Schell. Savage sued Berkeley with the help of a conservative legal fund started by David Horowitz (who wrote approvingly of the case in Salon), accusing it of discriminating against a conservative in favor of a man he has called a "front for the communist Chinese mafia." The case never went to trial. During the run-up to the 2000 election, Savage laid claim to the phrase "compassionate conservative," and said he planned to sue George W. Bush for intellectual property theft. Like many of Savage's threats of imminent litigation, this one soon faded away. But sure enough, he had self-published a book called "The Compassionate Conservative Speaks" in 1995 and, ever the savvy businessman, had trademarked the term in 1998.

Even Savage's two kids were swept up in his relentless drive for publicity. His Web site advertised Rockstar, a liver-cleansing beverage marketed by his son that enables its drinkers to "party like a rock star." Last spring, Savage told his listeners about a third-grade teacher in San Diego, Calif., who had saved a child from choking, and demanded that the state school superintendent give her an official commendation. "If she was a minority teacher and picked up a paper clip on the floor, then a commendation would be in order," he sniped. He neglected to mention that the "hero teacher," Rebecca Lin Yops, was in fact his daughter, who had changed her last name after her recent marriage.

Armed with his natural loquaciousness and a kill button, Savage's love affair with the sound of his own voice deepened. Obsequious fans obliged him by calling him "Doctor Savage," prompting him to expound his theories on how gays and immigrants spread disease and were corrupting the nation. "It's the greatest revenge there is, having a talk show," he crowed in "The Compassionate Conservative Speaks." And as his rhetoric became ever more grandiose and outrageous, his ratings -- and political clout -- grew. "The Savage Nation" became the Bay Area's No. 1 drive-time radio program. Savage lunched with Democratic San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown and started landing big-name conservative guests such as Benjamin Netanyahu and Vice President Dick Cheney, who, apparently unaware of the show's usual host-centered format, commended Savage for "providing a forum where we can have a good discussion."

Looking for a way to leverage his newfound influence, Savage founded the Paul Revere Society, a political club whose goals have included the imprisonment of antiwar activists for sedition, loyalty oaths for immigrants and the eventual establishment of "a haven for compassionate conservatives" called "Revere-Town." A fee of $40 gets new members a Savage Nation baseball cap and an anti-affirmative action pamphlet called "The Death of the White Male." There's also the promise that one day they might get to meet the founder and executive director in person. But given Savage's reclusiveness, they may have to wait a while. The group's last major event took place in November 2000, when it held its fifth annual "Compassionate Conservative Convention" in San Rafael, not far from Savage's home. Since then, Savage made himself available to fans only at dinner parties, and only after they forked over more than a hundred bucks. Meanwhile, according to papers filed with the IRS, this nonprofit "educational organization" took in over $150,000 in donations in 2001 and expects to take in $250,000 this year.
Click Here

The success of "The Savage Nation" and its spinoffs is the culmination of a lifelong quest for attention, fame and money. And that raises the question of whether Michael Savage is just a persona created to milk conservatives and taunt liberals. Robert Cathcart thinks his old friend intentionally exaggerates his politics and personality to get a rise out of his audience. "It's showmanship," he says. "He makes enemies of everybody. He doesn't believe half the stuff he says. On air, he's the ultimate type-A personality, but he quiets down at home." Former "Savage Nation" producer James Hilliard concurs. "I think Michael does have an excellent sense of putting on a show," he says. "I think he learned or was told at an early point that this is an entertainment medium, and he thought of himself as an entertainer."

However, as Savage rips into another hapless caller or gets exercised about the latest liberal atrocity, it often feels like he's crossed the line between public shtick and personal catharsis. On the air, he lets everything hang out, truly living up to the warning of "psychological nudity" advertised at the beginning of every show. This is what makes "The Savage Nation" so simultaneously maddening and fascinating -- as Savage heads over the brink one more time, you have to wonder whether someday he'll go over for good. Cathcart and Hilliard are right when they say the show is not just about politics. But it's not just about entertainment, either. It is about one man grappling with his ambitions and fears while America listens. For Michael Weiner, talk radio is the ultimate talking cure.

Posted By: crasss
Date Posted: 25 April 2007 at 9:16pm

The nation of Laos is currently in the process of attempting to eradicate Christianity from within its borders... Anti-Christian sentiment is even growing within the United States.

Anti-Christianity is the natural by-product of Christianity. If you teach people that they must unconditionally obey the ruling class, this ruling class will be able to increase the scope of oppression. Eventually, the only way to get rid of the oppression, is to eradicate Christianity.

Religion should limit itself to teaching people to obey the laws of the One God, and then nobody would object to such religion.

One-fourth of the world is still under atheistic communism.

They will eventually have to revert to something else, because atheism is obviously not working.

Look, for example, at Russia and its population decline, population aging, social breakdown, reduction in life expectancy, AIDS and other STD epidemics, the increase in criminal gangs, drug and alcohol abuse, mafia-style rule, and hopeless prospects for the average person.

Material poverty has got nothing to do with it. Our early ancestors lived materially poor, and they still made it.

At the basis of the collapse, you always find the inability to keep families together and raise the kids. Atheism fails to keep men's and women's expectations compatible. A commonly shared religion is known to be able to do that.

Which religion is universal enough to bring a solution to these people? Is there actually an alternative to Islam? I doubt it.

Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 6:06am

I too was impressed with Angela�s statement, well done.  And, for the record yes I was stirred by the heroics of the mu�ja�hid�een of the 80�s.

Congratulations Revolutionary, you have rightly observed the conversation has moved from who to what.  But it was not my intention to defend Savage, only his message.

So then, regarding Savage; the report you posted was long and informative though its intention was obvious, to destroy the messenger. Wouldn�t it be nice to have such reports on all media figures in a single web site for easy reference! 

But let�s stay with his message for a while longer.  Is Savage wrong for preaching a secure boarder?  Is this not the policy of most countries?

Since English is the language of commerce and science throughout the world, why shouldn�t it be preached that people who wish to live here speak this language?  When I travel to Mexico, Spain, France or Thailand, I have found it useful to communicate in their language.

Finely, should he not preach prejudice or discrimination against the homosexual agenda?  Trying to convince our children that sexual perversion and promiscuity is not a sin but something first acceptable then desirable is not only immoral but also insane and dangerous.  When it comes to this issue I will agree with Muslims that it is not to be tolerated. 

A special note to Crasss:

�The Divine alone is real; all else is error: and, A Society, or a Nation, is progressive in so far as it hears the Divine voice; all else is degeneration.�

These Pauline principles speak of a Divine personal relationship rather than a religion. 

-------------

Posted By: Revolutionary
Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 8:08am

It is easy to destroy the messenger when the message is what it is in this case.  Although the points you (Thomas) stated have some validity to them, doesn't mean the rest of the message can also qualify as such. 

Also, if by trying to find acts perpetrated by "Muslims" (one cannot be such and act the way those in the articles you listed act) is defending Savage's message, then I suggest you analyze situations and information more thoroughly.  It is easy to fall for traps set for us, a large majority of people do. 

It is admirable that you have requested a copy of the Quran.  Please read it and study the message it conveys.  Also do yourself a favor and study the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) which will give you an idea of true Muslim behavior and stop listening to what the media bombards you with. 

Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 10:31am

Racism is never an excuse.  And even a broken clock is right twice a day.

Michael Savage is a racist.  Yes, the US has security problems.  But we are a free society.

I traveled in Russia.  They require you to have a passport even if you are a Citizen.  We traveled from Moscow to Vladimir and Suzdal (like going from Philadelphia to Baltimore) for a weekend trip.  When we got to the Hotel, all of the foreigners had our papers out and ready.  Ludmilla, our professor suddenly realized to her horror, that her passport was still in her apartment in Moscow.  She was almost turned away from the Hotel.  We basically had to bribe the hotel attendant to say he saw it. 

Our borders need secured, but where do we stop?  The knee jerk reaction is to put more bureaucracy and more security.  Trust me from having lived in a society that is like it, you are no more secure.  There will be forgers, men who enter with legal reasons and become our worst nightmare.  You cannot punish the man who just wants a better life for his family because of 19 nutcases. 

The vast majority of immigrants are hard working and law abiding.  If we improve immigration laws and our own internal systems.  The holes will close.  If we change our foreign policies, foreign interests will not need to attack us.

The best defense is to ensure we are open and fair in our dealings with others.

Its dangerous to return to the Cold War mentality of Us vs Them.

We need to spend money on schools, not bombs.  For the cost of one MOAB we could build 50 schools or feed 100s of people for years.  Think of the reaction of those who had a clean well dug, a school built and modern farm equipment brought to them?

I want to someday take my Computer Science Degree and International Studies training and go to rural areas and countries and help set up internet capable classrooms in schools.  This would do more than sanctions and military action.

Michael Savage is a Joe McCarthy.  There is only one path they follow and it leads to darkness.

Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 1:49pm

Sorry Angela, but idealist thinking (Imagine by John Lennon) will only cause more suffering.  History has demonstrated peace demands a big stick.  The moment we are perceived as week we are finished as a nation. 

Now then, are you familiar with the phrase �good fences make for good neighbors�.  A recent report shows that the illegal invaders are costing the taxpayers of this country about five to one of their contribution. It seems to me that our neighbors to the south, i.e. Mexico, have little regard for property rights.  But perhaps you miss the point.  It is a crime to come into any country without proper authorization, it not about racisms to point this out.  Angela, should we just ignore the laws we don�t like?  If we are not nations of laws then what are we?  A nation of anarchist.  Is this the type of country you want?

Look, I was raised in San Diego, and lived many years in South Texas.  Consequently I am sympathetic to the plight of the illegals, and have preached for many years just drop the board and annex Mexico.  The first generations immigrants that I know would like to be in their home country but their own governments have failed them. Far be it from me to suggest people should not be where they are able to care for their families, this is how I came to be an American. But it is not racist to ask for (nay, demand!) enforcement of the law.

This is what Savage is preaching.

P.S. Documents released in the 90's showed that MaCarthy was correct.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by Revolutionary Revolutionary wrote:

As for the topic, Michael Savage has been on a long strange trip to get to this point in his life.  This is a long but interesting read about him:

How a Jewish kid from the Bronx went from swimming naked with Allen Ginsberg to spewing the ugliest bile on talk radio.

By David Gilson

March 5, 2003 | At first glance, Michael Alan Weiner

For those of you who read this article please note it is from Solon.com, an extremist leftist web site. So it can hardly be considered creditable and without bias.

-------------

Posted By: Brothermustafaa
Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 2:49pm

In the Name of ALLAH

As-Salaam Alaikum!

I have heard this man myself say horrible misinterpretations of Islam. He and the Christian right and determined during this time of hostility to put out the light of Islam with their mouths, as the Qur'an says.

I hope his attack and others will force all Muslims to recognize the need for some form of unity. Insha'Illah Even if its is just operational unity to get us through these dark days. We can discuss our differences later.

-------------
Islam is the way, light and truth.
------------------------
The journey
Http://brother Mustafaa.com

Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 3:34pm

Verrry in-te-resting...

And now tell me, did you hate your father, or maybe have sexual Fantasizes about your mother.

By-the-way, may I suggest you submitted your thesis to the SciFi channel, I think it has potential for a tv series. Maybe, not in the class of Tremmors, but who knows.

Excuse me:

This statement is a personal attack,rude and is unecessary! You owe the person you are addressing an apology!

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Date Posted: 26 April 2007 at 6:00pm

If we change our foreign policies, foreign interests will not need to attack us.

The US foreign policies cannot be changed. The US economy depends on them.

The US doesn't produce anything that anybody elsewhere actually needs.

At the same time, the US imports vast quantities of oil from the Middle East and manufactured products from China and the rest of Asia, for which the US cannot pay. The US "pays" all of them with "treasury notes" and just keeps on building debt. The war in Iraq results from the fact that the US needs to prevent the Middle East from calling in these "loans".

The US defended the idea of "free trade" as long as the results of free trade were advantageous to the US. They are not any longer. Nobody wants to trade voluntarily with the US any longer in a free trade system.

Therefore, the US are steadily moving in the direction of an international trade system based on military threats. The US has difficulties implementing such foreign policies, given the enormous numbers of Hispanics, Asians and other ethnic groups living in the US. Therefore, they need to beef up "internal security". In terms of domestic policy, the US are inevitable moving in the direction of a police state.

So, forget about being a free society. Those times are over.

Posted By: nu001
Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 5:07am

Originally posted by crasss crasss wrote:

If we change our foreign policies, foreign interests will not need to attack us.

At the same time, the US imports vast quantities of oil from the Middle East and manufactured products from China and the rest of Asia, for which the US cannot pay. The US "pays" all of them with "treasury notes" and just keeps on building debt. The war in Iraq results from the fact that the US needs to prevent the Middle East from calling in these "loans".

The US defended the idea of "free trade" as long as the results of free trade were advantageous to the US. They are not any longer. Nobody wants to trade voluntarily with the US any longer in a free trade system.

Therefore, the US are steadily moving in the direction of an international trade system based on military threats. The US has difficulties implementing such foreign policies, given the enormous numbers of Hispanics, Asians and other ethnic groups living in the US. Therefore, they need to beef up "internal security". In terms of domestic policy, the US are inevitable moving in the direction of a police state.

Couldn't resist agreeing to it more.

US is exporting all it's freedom & democracy to the rest of the world, Naturally it's failing to meet local demands !!

-------------
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"

Posted By: peacemaker
Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 10:50am

Verrry in-te-resting...

And now tell me, did you hate your father, or maybe have sexual Fantasizes about your mother.

ThomasToday:

Personal attacks will not be tolerated. Consider this a warning.

Bismarck:

Please don't use labels such as "Jews did this or that" or "Jews want to do this or that" in a negative light as it alleges entire Jewish population. There are good and bad in every community. Furthermore, Zionism and Judaism are two different things. Labeling entire community in a negative light constitutes violation of guidelines as it puts every Jew, for example, in the same bracket.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ;PN=1

-------------
Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
Qur'an 55:13

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 11:34am
Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

ThomasToday:

Bismarck:

Please don't use labels such as "Jews did this or that" or "Jews want to do this or that" in a negative light as it alleges entire Jewish population. There are good and bad in every community. Furthermore, Zionism and Judaism are two different things. Labeling entire community in a negative light constitutes violation of guidelines as it puts every Jew, for example, in the same bracket.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ; ;PN=1

Peacemaker

Please help me understand what you are talking about.  I do not recall typing the word Jew, or discussing it in any context.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 11:40am
Originally posted by peacemaker peacemaker wrote:

Verrry in-te-resting...

ThomasToday:

Perhaps I missed something, but it seems to me that this topic on Savage has been nothing but personal attacks.

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=4589& ; ;PN=1

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 11:42am

Yes, and just because its hard to change does mean its impossible.  If nothing else, we will loose the economic war with China because we keep screwing up.

But, as for your statement that we invaded Iraq to stop them from calling in LOANS???????

Umm, okay, that's the biggest crock I've heard.  Revenge for Daddy Bush, yes.  Mid East Oil, yes.  To establish a powerbase in the Region, yes.  Loans, NO.

We owed Iraq nothing.  Iraq was the one in heavy debt from Saddam and the UN sanctions.  There were no loans that he could have called in on the US.  And frankly the US is one of the World's Largest Lenders.  That's part of the problem.  We use our loans to other countries to take control of their economics.  Yes the US has runaway debt.  But a large part of it is domestic debt.  Its money owed to the American people, not foreign nations.

If anything we are OWED money by more nations than we owe.  Its totally messed up.  I won't defend it, its indefensible.

Debt relief for Africa would go along way.  Balanced Budgets would to much for us.  But, sadly, the greedy and powerful are in charge.

The US needs to change those policies that drive our economy. We need to focus on energy alternatives to Middle East Oil.  Let them sell the stuff to China while we use Biodiesels and Hydrogen Cars.  We need to stop spending on projects that don't really help the American people.  We need to look to our own poor and uninsured instead of paying 500 billion dollars to invade other countries.

We need to stop financial assistance to foreign governments.  If we can't pay our own debts, we have no business lending money to other nations. 

Policies need changed, they weren't always the way they are now and the nation was better off finanically.  We need to go back to the policies prior to World War I and focus more on a domestic economy.

We build everything we need in this country.  Instead of outsourcing our jobs, we need to build domestic factories.  Instead of buying that Toshiba laptop, we should be buying Dell or Gateway. 

There is very little we don't make....its just the Chinese can make it cheaper.  But, trust me...  the US is not going to be a worry in 20 years.  Our own policies will have us dried up by then.

China will be the world power and I'll see it before my 50th birthday.

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 1:19pm

The US needs to change those policies that drive our economy. We need to focus on energy alternatives to Middle East Oil.  Let them sell the stuff to China while we use Biodiesels and Hydrogen Cars.  We need to stop spending on projects that don't really help the American people.  We need to look to our own poor and uninsured instead of paying 500 billion dollars to invade other countries.

We need to stop financial assistance to foreign governments.  If we can't pay our own debts, we have no business lending money to other nations. 

Policies need changed, they weren't always the way they are now and the nation was better off finanically.  We need to go back to the policies prior to World War I and focus more on a domestic economy.

We build everything we need in this country.  Instead of outsourcing our jobs, we need to build domestic factories.  Instead of buying that Toshiba laptop, we should be buying Dell or Gateway. 

Angela,

I agree with almost all of your suggestion, especially the part about providing insurance.  I am guessing you were talking about Health Ins, but hay... why stop there.  If we could get the wealthy to give up more money then why not include Auto, Home, and Disability insurance.  And while we are at it why not ask the tobacco companies to pay just the difference in the cost of Life insurance a smoker pays vs. what a non-smoker pays.

Imagine.

Now back to reality. 

It may help to read The Prince by Niccolo Machiavelli.  In it he tells how ruler are to gain and keep power. The feudal system is not a thing of the past it is the way of the future.

Feudalism: 1: the system of political organization prevailing in Europe from the 9th to about the 15th centuries having as its basis the relation of lord to vassal with all land held in fee and as chief characteristics homage, the service of tenants under arms and in court, ward ship, and forfeiture 2: any of various political or social systems similar to medieval feudalism

�Indeed, I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just.�

Notes on Virginia. Query xviii. Manners.

Thomas Jefferson

P.S.   I am typing this on my Dell. 

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 3:13pm

I used to work for Dell, good for you.

But, I disagree with the feudalism model of society.  I'm far more socialist in nature. (Just call me a Commie, must be the Slavic Blood)

But, in the end, the masses will topple any government that becomes to greedy and too oppressive.  The US was born this way.

I prefer another statement by Thomas Jefferson.

"An enlightened people, and an energetic public opinion... will control and enchain the aristocratic spirit of the government." --Thomas Jefferson to Chevalier de Ouis, 1814. ME 14:130

But there are others that show you are very wrong about Feudalism.

"The people of England, I think, are less oppressed than here [in France]. But it needs but half an eye to see, when among them, that the foundation is laid in their dispositions for the establishment of a despotism. Nobility, wealth, and pomp are the objects of their admiration." --Thomas Jefferson to George Wythe, 1786. ME 5:397

"Reformation in government follows reformation in opinion." --Thomas Jefferson to Richard Price, 1789. ME 7:366, Papers 15:138

"Instead of that liberty which takes root and growth in the progress of reason, if recovered by mere force or accident, it becomes with an unprepared people a tyranny still of the many, the few, or the one." --Thomas Jefferson to Lafayette, 1815. ME 14:245

"Single acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day; but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period and pursued unalterably through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing [a people] to slavery." --Thomas Jefferson: Rights of British America, 1774. (*) ME 1:193, Papers 1:125

"Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God." --Thomas Jefferson: his motto.

"The monarch is the last person in his kingdom who yields to the progress of philanthropy and civilization." --Thomas Jefferson to John Jay, 1788. ME 7:17

The United States of America has fallen from the ideals of the Founding Fathers.  What they worked to rid of us of has returned.  The young of our nation need to wake up and start taking charge.  Its said the only way science progresses is that the old guard die and new ideas are then looked at by the young.

Same with government.  We fell into the trap that the Founding Father's warned of when we entered WWI and then did not return to our own business afterward.  The Treaty of Versailles brought WWII, our Cold War brought Korea, Vietnam and years of economic and shadow wars around the Globe. 

We have not learned.  We are blinded by arrogance and a sense of superiority.  The US Citizen is the new aristocracy, fascinated with wealth and pomp.  We must learn or we will suffer the same fate as previous aristocratic societies.  The world is changing, and resisting the change is futile.  We wanted a more Global society...which means we need to humble ourselves to the level of humanity.  There is a reason I have the quote from Lincoln on my signature.

"We must disenthrall ourselves and then we shall save our country." - President Abraham Lincoln

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 6:15pm

[/QUOTE]

I think you are not ......

...  Many terrorists are from many other races/religions/cultures.  Terrorism is no respector of a person's faith, race, culture, or ethnicity....it is either in the person's heart, no matter who they are or where they are from, or it is miles away.

Additionally, Mohammed does not cause people to become a terrorist, anymore than Jesus causes people to become terrorists....but The Evil One most certainly does, and he is alive and well here on planet earth.

Now, go read about the many other terrorist organizations, even in our beloved USA....i.e., the Aryan Nation, Posse Comitatus, KKK, get the idea?

May you find peace.

[/QUOTE]

Sister, you presume too much in what I wrote so I will try to be more specific this time.

When Savage rails about Muslim terrorist, Illegal immigrant invaders who want to destroy rather than assimilate, or the homosexual agenda, he is speaking for those qualities that have made this country great:  Judeo-Christian beliefs, unlimited opportunity for those who learn the language and assimilate, and a belief in a God who will not abide sin.  While I can understand why many are offended by his crassness, his message should be heard.  His crudeness has created a platform for getting these important messages: Muslim terrorist, (though not all Muslims are terrorists there are enough to demand attention); invaders on the Southern boarder, and the homosexuals are beating on our door. Genesis 19:4 But before they lay down, the men of the city, [even] the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter.  8 Behold now, I have two daughters which have not know man; let me, I pray you, bring them out unto you, and do ye to them as is good in your eyes: only unto these men do nothing; for therefore came they under the shadow of my roof.

Some times we must look beyond a mans exterior and listen to the message.  Please take a moment to read this article then decide just how tasteless and politically incorrect we must become to stop this before its too late.

BRAVE NEW SCHOOLS
Ban on 'mom' and 'dad' considered � again
California agenda would require K-12 'gay' indoctrination

Posted: April 27, 2007
1:00 a.m. Eastern

By Bob Unruh
� 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger

A plan that has been launched in the California state Assembly � again � http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=50379 - could be used to ban references to "mom" and "dad" in public schools statewide by prohibiting anything that would "reflect adversely" on the homosexual lifestyle choice.

It's similar to a http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=51866 - plan WND reported was approved by lawmakers last year, but fell by the wayside when Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger vetoed it.

"SB 777 forcibly thrusts young school children into dealing with sexual issues, requiring that homosexuality, bisexuality and transsexuality be taught in a favorable light," according to an alert issued by the http://www.wnd.com/redir/r.asp?http://www.capitolresource.org - Capitol Resource Institute.

"Not only does SB 777 require that classroom instruction and materials promote and embrace controversial sexual practices, it also bans school-sponsored activities from 'reflecting adversely' on homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals," the group said. "Pushing this radical homosexual agenda in California http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ - - schools will stifle the truth in favor of political correctness and will inevitably conflict with the religious and moral convictions of both students and parents," said CRI Executive Director Karen England. "The full ramifications of this sweeping legislation could affect the entire nation as most textbook companies tailor their material to their number one purchaser: California."

She noted that Los Angeles schools already have implemented most of the proposals now pending for districts across the state, and among the changes are:

• "Mom" and "dad" and "husband" and "wife" would have to be edited from all texts.
  • Cheerleading and sports teams would have to be gender-neutral.
  • Prom kings and queens would be banned, or if featured, would have to be gender neutral so that the king could be female and the queen male.
  • Gender-neutral bathrooms could be required for those confused about their gender identity.
  • A male who believes he really is female would be allowed into the women's restroom, and a woman believing herself a male would be allowed into a men's room.
  • Even scientific information, such has statistics showing AIDS rates in the homosexual community, could be banned.

"It's embarrassing that we've got kids who can't pass their exit exams, but we add all sorts of complications [to school]," she told WND.

She cited an informational document published by the Gay-Straight Alliance Network and the Transgender Law Center.

"If you want to use a restroom that matches your gender identity � you should be allowed to do so," it advises. "Whenever http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ - students are divided up into boys and girls, you should be allowed to join the group or participate in the program that matches your gender identity as much as possible."

Further, the groups advise, "If you change your name to one that better matches your gender identity, a school needs to use that name to refer to you."

Randy Thomasson, of http://www.wnd.com/redir/r.asp?http://www.savecalifornia.com - the Campaign for Children and Families, noted that the proposal was made by 'lesbian state senator Sheila James Kuehl, D-Santa Monica."

"Schools need to do a much better job teaching kids reading, writing and arithmetic, not a better job advertising controversial sexual lifestyles to captive six-year-olds," he said.

He also noted that, just as last year, two other bills also are pending: AB 394 by Assemblyman Lloyd Levine, D-Van Nuys, would demand that schools distribute to students "anti-harassment" education programs, and AB 675 by Assemblyman Mike Eng, D-Monterey Park, would give $1 million to pay for homosexual, bisexual and transsexual activists to turn 10 public schools into "sexual indoctrination centers."

Last year three similar bills were approved by California lawmakers, but were vetoed by the governor.

Many groups, including several national outreaches such as the Colorado Springs-based http://www.islamicity.com/forum/%20http://www.wnd.com/redir/r.asp?http://www.family.org - Focus on the Family, had lobbied for the veto.

One of last year's plans would have required the State Board of Education to increase sensitivity to so-called "discrimination." Under the plan the state Superintendent of Public Instruction would have had unlimited discretion to withhold state funds from schools that did not comply with that individual's interpretation of the law.

A second would have "integrated tolerance training" into history and social science curriculum and started a pilot program that would have forced students to learn a "new definition" of tolerance, one that would require them to not only accept but advocate for homosexuality, bisexuality and transgenderism, according to the CRI.

The third would have banned anything that "reflected adversely" on homosexuals, bisexuals or transgenders.

Former Assemblyman Larry Bowler, R-Elk Grove, described them as no more or less than "indoctrination, designed to inculcate our children and our grandchildren."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=55273 - As WND has reported, California lawmakers also are considering a plan to make it a criminal offense to spank children with a spoon or similar instrument.

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 7:13pm

There is very little we don't make....its just the Chinese can make it cheaper.

The American consumer is hopelessly addicted to these cheap Chinese prices. Imagine prices were multiplied by five in every Walmart. Can you imagine the resulting chaos?

This American addiction to cheap labour products, oil-guzzling SUVs, and credit card debts is unsustainable. At the same time, it is impossible to backpedal from that addiction.

Another issue is the fact that the American way of life has badly damaged family structure and family relationships. People won't really help each other in times of crisis, and that makes any crisis only worse. In times of crisis, you're actually better off in a developing country, because they will share the little they have.

Date Posted: 27 April 2007 at 7:25pm

The young of our nation need to wake up and start taking charge.

Look at the teenagers in the US. They won't be able to do "the simplest thing", which is to form a family and raise kids; let alone that they will "take charge" and solve serious problems. As everybody can clearly see now, the next generation in the US will only be worse than the previous one.

We are blinded by arrogance and a sense of superiority.

The Quran warns for this: Nobody is superior because of wealth, knowledge, or race, but only because of piety, and obedience to the One God.

Th
e only solution is to submit to the One God, obey His laws, and implore His Mercy.

Date Posted: 28 April 2007 at 12:07am

So the coward was Jewish hiding behind fake identity. I always suspected Michael Alan Weiner (later Michael Savage) reculsive nature and his bad mouth of Islam. Thanks for Rev. for his informative post.

Always, Jewish hide their background for political/economic gain. Did you recall former State Dep. Sec. M. Albright and her claim -after Clinton gave her highest diplomat office in America- she just discovered her Jewish background. One wonder, how she attended and prayed all her life at Jewish temples then discovered her Jewish background. 

Deception and distortion are main tool of zionist wherever they are.

Abu Mujahid

-------------
Islam need true muslims

Date Posted: 28 April 2007 at 1:56am

There is very little we don't make....its just the Chinese can make it cheaper.

The American consumer is hopelessly addicted to these cheap Chinese prices. Imagine prices were multiplied by five in every Walmart. Can you imagine the resulting chaos?

This American addiction to cheap labour products, oil-guzzling SUVs, and credit card debts is unsustainable. At the same time, it is impossible to backpedal from that addiction.

Another issue is the fact that the American way of life has badly damaged family structure and family relationships. People won't really help each other in times of crisis, and that makes any crisis only worse. In times of crisis, you're actually better off in a developing country, because they will share the little they have.

LOl that is why I moved to a developing country!

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net