IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - US Planning iran Bombs  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedUS Planning iran Bombs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:50am
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

The sedition is worse than killing

DO you know iin which sura is that ?

Surah Baqarah ayah 191.

You dont even understand what you wrote in arabic

La'natullah 'alalKaazebeen walMonafiqeen

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:46am
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

I m not shia

You want my number in Egypt cairo ?

You dont even understand what you wrote in arabic

but anyway .. god said

( the people who do sedition are the wrose )

and You are the worse .

The sedition is worse than killing

DO you know iin which sura is that ?

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Sawtul Khilafah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:30am

I m not shia

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:27am

Sign*Reader Wrote:[[[These countries are not independent they are client states of the US and don't really need to collaborate per se.

You need to rephrase for clarity.

Not my words-I stated they(Iranian) were bootlegging Pakistani Khan's nuclear stuff and that is not very smart! Then they spilled they spilled the beans  after  Libyans buckled under fear.

As I said the sunni governments are just agents in place, no argument there!

You know it is too late, what we call  a window  of opportunity has closed long time ago, I am sorry they took too darn long(28 years and still counting) despite having the financial resources but they lacked the brain trust to be a nuclear power in its own right.

I don't think US will let Iran go nuclear at this stage, Pakistan went nuclear cuz it used the window of opportunity. Timing is everything!
The best deal Iran can get to help US keep Iraqi Shiit mollified otherwise there won't be any happiness there for some time at least as long as George N Dick are around, they might nuke Iran you never know if the deal fell through, who knows? I have read an old book by Iqbal (app.90 years) and it addresses Muslims and asks a question that a tough time will come that Iran will disappear but not  Muslims!!
Allah knows best but all we can do is try to read the  signs and the shadows cuz the coming events cast their before. It is not going to be our wishful thinking that will decide about this mess.]]]

I just put your post together. Your post expresses utter frustation about muslims. All muslims are to some extent frustrated at the leadership of all Islamic countries for sure.

Iran is under partial trade embergo since the revolution, US resistance to its neuclear program, Recent UN resolutions, Threat of Attack everything together has put trimendous pressure on Iran alone. Yet they have the right approach;i.e. create difficulties for US in Iraq and Afghanistan; then burgain with Neuclear and other embargos against solving Iraqi problem to allow US an honorable exit. Remember they are alone, no Islamic country is standing by. Meanwhile countries like pakistan is arranging meetings with sunni countries to divide the muslims and appease their masters.

Though I am not shia, still I support Iran for they are persuing their above goal strongly.

Can a collaborator be under so much pressure? while sunni collborators are enjoying?

It is US/Israeli interest to picturise Iran like that to divide the shia sunnis and gain sunni support to bomb Iran. Very simple.

Yet I am not a fortune teller, i can only assess on what I see. So far I am happy with Iran, lets see what happens in future. Allah knows. I pray that they become succesful.

Salam

Edited by nu001
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
Sign*Reader View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 2:00am
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Shery, I bet, He is not a Shiia.

Mr. Sign Reader

Show an evidence to put Iran in the collaborators list; Iran had the option to benefit; like the Govts of Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, PLO, Lebanon, Pak, Central Asian countries.... to collaborate US for money and sell out national interst and support what the masters tell.

These countries are not independent they are client states of the US and don't really need to collaborate per se.

Iran is not fool to suffer losses in return for collaboration and cause damage to US for that.

You need to rephrase for clarity.

Don't tell me, US/Israel is helping Iran to acquire Nuke; it will be the Joke of the century.

Not my words-I stated they(Iranian) were bootlegging Pakistani Khan's nuclear stuff and that is not very smart! Then they spilled they spilled the beans  after  Libyans buckled under fear.

If you are a muslim, criticize Sunni colaborator; I am not a Shiia, but like the majority muslims (Not Govts)

As I said the sunni governments are just agents in place, no argument there!

i am proud of what they are doing. Don't feel jelous. If we can live with Christian/jew neuclear arsenals; You shouldnt have problem living with Neuclear Iran. If their strength is a threat to corrupt sunni collaborators; I am happy.

You know it is too late, what we call  a window  of opportunity has closed long time ago, I am sorry they took too darn long(28 years and still counting) despite having the financial resources but they lacked the brain trust to be a nuclear power in its own right.

I don't think US will let Iran go nuclear at this stage, Pakistan went nuclear cuz it used the window of opportunity. Timing is everything!
The best deal Iran can get to help US keep Iraqi Shiit mollified otherwise there won't be any happiness there for some time at least as long as George N Dick are around, they might nuke Iran you never know if the deal fell through, who knows? I have read an old book by Iqbal (app.90 years) and it addresses Muslims and asks a question that a tough time will come that Iran will disappear but not  Muslims!!
Allah knows best but all we can do is try to read the  signs and the shadows cuz the coming events cast their before. It is not going to be our wishful thinking that will decide about this mess.

Edited by Sign*Reader
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.
Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:15am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

Welcome to the doubles. West knocked down sunni empires; sunnis are their allies now, how does it mean, Shiites are collaborating with west? Should be opposite.

The Sunni leadership is non existent, there are few good for nothing puppets alright. Name one sunni leader worth it's salt, pretty please!. According to the latest report the new Shiit puppets in Baghdad signed sealed and delivered the US oil mongers the ownership/development rights of the largest reservoir of oil in the world. And then they toady had a meeting in Baghdad to let the old enemy of Iraq concur on the deal and of course with bickering to show. The US is saying to Iran that we took care of Saddam and just layoff our spoils and  cuz the the project went over budget (Half a trillion dollars so far) tell your agents in Baghdad's environs to be just  cool about it and wait for the payoffs.

Why would Iran be coming to talk to the Americans of all places in Baghdad? Won't you call this collaboration?

Historically sunnis have done the same with west, it does not prove much.

Quote couple of sizable evidences, no generalities; please.

Here you answered your doubt. If Iran was on their side they would exactly know what was happenning. They could control the situation atleast when Bush and his party being humiliated at home and are loosing power base. But that's not happening, it's ofcourse the smartness of Iran and that proves that they are not collaborators.

I think You are risking your money.Alhamdulillah

It is the spoils and , in ME the spoils can make or break the end game.
Even you can read Surah Infal, what folks would do or won't do!
You know when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"  and if it was the reality on ground  benefits accruing to Iran would have been subtle and tremendous & this discussion would be moot. But now with insurgency and high cost of on going war plus  arming of the Shiit forces giving Iran ideas that she probably can get a larger slice of the pie than originally anticipated. It always happens amongst partners in business when the money gets easy. Which is the source of all ills in ME easy money, easy come, easy go! Waste, waste & more waste of people caught in devolution cycle.
Another point Iran had been bootlegging nuclear projects for a long time in cahoots with Pakistan's Khan and who gets hit --Iraq with a total lie for the non existing WMDs. think about it!
So in conclusion if a workable deal is cut all will be hunky dory except the hapless Iraqis.
And to make things bad to worse there is Hadith for the total destruction of this joint, foreigners and all for breeding the greed of black gold. I am sorry

Tell Mr .... What do you know about Surat Anfal ?

as long as You are expert in quoran

What god said to muslims when they are under attack ?

Did god order us to have a peace agreements with people who kills us ?

I think this islamic forums is full of insiders ..

None muslims who are trying to confuse muslims .

Shery View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:13am

I m not shia and I m very pro shia

and I m muslim and every muslim should be just as me

Have no problem with any other muslim

Either shia or sunna or bla bla bla bla

as long as he/she say

La illah ela allah Mohamed rasoul allah.

nu001 View Drop Down
Male
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:40am

Shery, I bet, He is not a Shiia.

Mr. Sign Reader

Show an evidence to put Iran in the collaborators list; Iran had the option to benefit; like the Govts of Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, PLO, Lebanon, Pak, Central Asian countries.... to collaborate US for money and sell out national interst and support what the masters tell.

Iran is not fool to suffer losses in return for collaboration and cause damage to US for that.

Don't tell me, US/Israel is helping Iran to acquire Nuke; it will be the Joke of the century.

If you are a muslim, criticize Sunni colaborator; I am not a Shiia, but like the majority muslims (Not Govts) i am proud of what they are doing. Don't feel jelous. If we can live with Christian/jew neuclear arsenals; You shouldnt have problem living with Neuclear Iran. If their strength is a threat to corrupt sunni collaborators; I am happy.

"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 13>
  Share Topic