Topic: US Planning iran Bombs
Posted By: Shery
Subject: US Planning iran Bombs
Date Posted: 27 February 2007 at 9:04am

Quote:
Reporter: U.S. planning Iran bombs
POSTED: 0928 GMT (1728 HKT), February 26, 2007
Adjust font size:
CAIRO, Egypt (CNN) -- The Pentagon is engaged in intensive planning to carry out a bombing campaign in Iran on a day's notice to halt the flow of Iranian aid to sectarian militants in Iraq, Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh said Sunday.

A bombing campaign could be ready to launch as soon as this spring, Hersh wrote in an article published Sunday in "The New Yorker." Previously, he said, the Bush administration had been focused on plans to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities and possible regime change.

The Pentagon on Friday said in a written statement that "The United States is not planning to go to war with Iran. To suggest anything to the contrary is simply wrong, misleading and mischievous.

"The United States has been very clear with respect to its concerns regarding specific Iranian government activities," the statement continued. "The president has repeatedly stated publicly that this country is going to work with allies in the region to address those concerns through diplomatic efforts."

And Defense Secretary Robert Gates said on February 15: "We are not, you know, for the umpteenth time, we are not looking for an excuse to go to war with Iran. We are not planning a war with Iran."

In the article, Hersh reported that a former senior intelligence official told him that the Pentagon's top brass "were counting on the White House's not being foolish enough to do this in the face of Iraq and the problems it would give the Republicans in 2008."

In an interview on CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer," Hersh said U.S. military plans are "very far along" and that U.S. special operations and intelligence forces have been crossing into Iran "for months."

"There has been a lot of jumping over the border, chasing bad guys, or people we think are bad guys," he said in an interview from the Egyptian capital Cairo.

But the U.S. military has been stretched thin by the war in Iraq, which will enter its fifth year next month. And Hersh told CNN the Navy is concerned that, in the event of a U.S. attack, an aircraft carrier in the Strait of Hormuz off Iran's southern coast could be vulnerable to attack by any of Iran's hundreds of patrol boats.

Hersh said he has seen "a lot of evidence" that, in anticipation of a possible attack, Iranians "are digging more holes, moving their leadership into underground bunkers in other places besides Tehran in case of a bombing. They are anticipating the worst."

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., did not appear alarmed by Hersh's reporting.

"We have contingency plans around the world," Hunter, a presidential hopeful and the former chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, told CNN. "We had contingency plans with the Soviet Union, and we had specific targets. That didn't mean we were planning to attack the Soviet Union."

But Hersh pointed to Vice President Dick Cheney's comments last week in Australia, where he said "all options are on the table" regarding Iran. Though such talk may amount to nothing more than "agitprop, propaganda," Hersh said, "Inside the military, they are planning very seriously, at the president's request, to attack Iran."

Hersh, who has covered the issue for years, said movement toward an incursion appears to be ratcheting up. He predicted that Bush, whose second term ends in January 2009, "is not going to leave office without doing something about Iran."

He criticized the president for refusing to negotiate with Iranian officials unless they agree first to suspend the country's nuclear program.

U.S. officials accuse Iran of attempting to join the elite club of countries that have nuclear weapons; Iran insists its nuclear program is intended solely for peaceful purposes.

Meanwhile, Hersh said the Bush administration has been pumping "a great deal of money" -- some of it from Saudi Arabia, and all of it without congressional oversight -- to fund covert operations in the Middle East to stop the spread of Shiite influence in the so-called Shiite Crescent, which includes Lebanon.

Citing government consultants, Hersh wrote that Cheney was guiding the clandestine side of the effort. His article said that no one from his office or the administration would comment.

Hersh said the administration has decided to pressure Shiites -- whether they be Iranians or Hezbollah, whose leader, Hassan Nasrallah, has described the situation as a civil war.

"As far as he is concerned, we are interested in recreating what is happening in Iraq in Lebanon, that is Sunni versus Shia," Hersh said.

Some of the money, he said, has made its way to three Sunni jihadist groups in Lebanon that are connected to al Qaeda and opposed to Hezbollah, the Shiite militia that sparked a month-long war with Israel last summer.

Hersh said his sources told him that much of the money used to fund the effort has come from Iraq, "where there is all kinds of piles of loose money, pools of cash that could be used for covert operations." He called for a congressional investigation of those allegations.

"We are simply in a situation where this president is really taking his notion of executive privilege to the absolute limit here, running covert operations, using money that was not authorized by Congress, supporting groups indirectly that are involved with the same people that did 9/11, and we should be arresting these people rather than looking the other way," he said.

Hunter, now the ranking Republican on the Armed Services Committee, noted that Iran has not suspended its nuclear program. Under those circumstances, "that military option is on the table. At some point, it may have to be exercised."

However, Rep. Jane Harman, who leads the intelligence subcommittee of the House Homeland Security Committee, said she was not impressed with the intelligence on Iran's nuclear program. She called it "quite inconclusive," and warned against making any military moves based on that information.

"Let's not make the mistake in Iran that we did in Iraq," Harman added, in a reference to the non-existent weapons of mass destruction that once served as Bush's justification for invading Iraq.

The California Democrat said economic sanctions against Iran appear to be succeeding in persuading it to scale back its nuclear ambitions, and Congress would need to approve any military action.

"I think we have a real shot at changing the policy in Iran in a way that would be very constructive and much more effective than this notion of military action," she said.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/me...ear/index.html - http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/me...ear/index.html

Hersh who came to give a lecture in Egypt about iran and hizbullah
What s really behind this lecture ? what is this hersh aims ?
Quote:
In an interview on CNN's "Late Edition with Wolf Blitzer," Hersh said U.S. military plans are "very far along" and that U.S. special operations and intelligence forces have been crossing into Iran "for months."

Simply they start a psychological war against Iran ... before the real war ...

I would suggest to iranian to start to hunt those Intelligence who are located now in iran ...

I will pray to god that those intelligence commit a lot of mistakes that would lead them to destroy themselves God willing ....

-------------
�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����

Replies:
Posted By: Sawtul Khilafah
Date Posted: 27 February 2007 at 1:17pm

"The Pentagon is engaged in intensive planning to carry out a bombing campaign in Iran on a day's notice to halt the flow of Iranian aid to sectarian militants in Iraq, Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh said Sunday." (CNN February 26, 2007 )

Hahahaha, what a joke !!!

Iran is helping the SAME militias that are helping the United States in Iraq and fighting against the resistance/insurgency. The western Media is desperately trying to continue and convince us into believing that Iran is the enemy of the US and even that Iran is actually against the US war on Iraq What a JOKE!

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=1&TPN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ;PN=1&TPN=1  

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=1&TPN=2 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ;PN=1&TPN=2

Date Posted: 27 February 2007 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by Sawtul Khilafah Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

"The Pentagon is engaged in intensive planning to carry out a bombing campaign in Iran on a day's notice to halt the flow of Iranian aid to sectarian militants in Iraq, Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh said Sunday." (CNN February 26, 2007 )

Hahahaha, what a joke !!!

Iran is helping the SAME militias that are helping the United States in Iraq and fighting against the resistance/insurgency. The western Media is desperately trying to continue and convince us into believing that Iran is the enemy of the US and even that Iran is actually against the US war on Iraq What a JOKE!

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=1&TPN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=1&TPN=1  

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411&PN=1&TPN=2 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=8411& ; ;PN=1&TPN=2

oh yes if Americans would successed to conveince all muslims to believe as you .. then the americans wouldnt have to suffer in another war as long as theres people as u who can do this job

Americans number 1 strategy is making sunna and shia kills eachothers

and I see you are some1 who is really in the right spot for their plan .

-------------

Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 8:15am
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

oh yes if Americans would successed to conveince all muslims to believe as you .. then the americans wouldnt have to suffer in another war as long as theres people as u who can do this job

Americans number 1 strategy is making sunna and shia kills eachothers

and I see you are some1 who is really in the right spot for their plan .

On the contrary, their plan is to dupe Sunnis into accepting their puppets (Khamenehi, Nasrallah etc.) to be our leaders so that they can control us, just as they are doing to Iran right now.

Infact, this is why they keep saying that Iran is helping the Iraqi resistance, because they want to decieve Sunni Muslims into believing that Iran is on their side, when in truth Iran has been sending anti-resistance Death squads to Iraq and also supporting the puppets of the US, the "new Iraqi Government". So it's clear that the opposite is true.

One of the reasons why they want to control us using fake anti-American and fake religious leaders like Khamenehi is that under their leadership, they can do ANYTHING and claim it is "Islamic" and anyone who speaks against them is immediately accused of being an "agent of Israel".

In Iran, if you show proof that, for example, Khamenehi had secret relations with Israel, they would execute you, and then accuse you of having been an "agent of Israel" and since Iran Appears to be anti-Israel, most people would believe the Government.

The Iranian Government does all kinds of anti-Islam pro-USA things but at the very same time pretends to oppose the United States. They say things like "we should help the war on Taliban, because Taliban are agents of the US"!!!!!!!!!!

Ehhh.... but then, who are the ones fighting against the Taliban ??? The USA!!! So when Iran says "we should help the war on Taliban" what they are actually saying is that they should help the US, but then at the same time they contradict themselves by accusing the Taliban of being agents of the US without any evidence whatsoever.

In other words, if you listen to them carefully what they are actually saying is "We must help the USA to fight against the agents of the USA" !!!!

And if you ask them to show proof that, for example, the Taliban are "agents of the US" they would say: "Khamenehi said so, and Khamenehi knows everything for he is our great Islamic leader"!!!!

Yes it's crazy, but that's how they do it. And in the case of Iraq they say "We must help the new Iraqi Government so that the US would leave Iraq sooner"!!!!

But wait, wasnt the new Iraqi Govenrment installed by the USA in the first place ???? And isnt this exactly what the US wants ? To win the war on Iraq and leave their puppets there ?

And... this same Iranian Government is trying to trick us into thinking that the US hates Iran and that the US wants to attack Iran !!! So why do they want the American war on Iraq to stop if they "know" that the US wants to attack them ????? Surely if America wants to attack Iran then the only thing holding them back is the Iraq war, is it not ????

These are some of the ridiculous contradictions made by the Iranian Government and other Shiah Leaders like Hasan Nasrallah and Muqtada al-Sadr. If you read about the Monafiqeen in the Qur'an you will see the exact description of these people. Their purpose is to decieve - they stab in the back while the USA (their secret ally) attacks the Ummah.

Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 9:54am

On the contrary, their plan is to dupe Sunnis into accepting their puppets (Khamenehi, Nasrallah etc.) to be our leaders so that they can control us, just as they are doing to Iran right now.

I dont know what is wrong with nasrallah and khomeni ?

If we had leaders as those in our countries we would at least had some dignity

I bet you are sitting at your home criticising all this people while dozen of muslims dieing everywhere ..

Nothing wrong with nasrallah and khomeni at least they are fighitng for something they believe ... not sitting at home like woman and keep whinning ! as the rest of our leaders .

Quote Infact, this is why they keep saying that Iran is helping the Iraqi resistance, because they want to decieve Sunni Muslims into believing that Iran is on their side, when in truth Iran has been sending anti-resistance Death squads to Iraq and also supporting the puppets of the US, the "new Iraqi Government". So it's clear that the opposite is true.

I smell sedition here ...

maybe it wuld work with some1 else but not me .

Quote One of the reasons why they want to control us using fake anti-American and fake religious leaders like Khamenehi is that under their leadership, they can do ANYTHING and claim it is "Islamic" and anyone who speaks against them is immediately accused of being an "agent of Israel".

Tell me who did invade who

did iran is the one who attack iraq or iraq is the SUNNI country who attacked iran ?

blessed by ( RAMSEFELD ) ?

Give me one single bad thing iran did to the muslims country that makes you do more seditions between muslims

Sorry man I HAVE ZERO TRUST ON YOU AND ON ALL WHAT YOU SAY >>

many CIA pretend to be muslims .. and I know they exist in all forums .

Quote In Iran, if you show proof that, for example, Khamenehi had secret relations with Israel, they would execute you, and then accuse you of having been an "agent of Israel" and since Iran Appears to be anti-Israel, most people would believe the Government.

iran has their own strategy .. and keep showing me that You are CIA mossad agent .. Thank you .

Quote The Iranian Government does all kinds of anti-Islam pro-USA things but at the very same time pretends to oppose the United States. They say things like "we should help the war on Taliban, because Taliban are agents of the US"!!!!!!!!!!

Well gives me sources of your statments ...

beside I want sources that I can trust

Beside even if you bring those source your words to me as mirage

another person who only seek sedition and hatred between muslims .

if you are muslim

Many mossad and cia have a great knowledge of quoran and sharia and sunna ... and that is how many of our beliefs are corrupted .

Quote Ehhh.... but then, who are the ones fighting against the Taliban ??? The USA!!! So when Iran says "we should help the war on Taliban" what they are actually saying is that they should help the US, but then at the same time they contradict themselves by accusing the Taliban of being agents of the US without any evidence whatsoever.

The situation of Taliban is really not very obvious and no one can understand their aims ...

And one day taliban was just supported by USA to kill russian ..

And the one who is your ally today is your enemy tomorrow

So i only care about the muslims who work to unify islam not to increase the gap between muslims

The one who really love allah and islam wouldnt speak as you do now

What are you looking for ? that we muslims fight iran and hizbullah

what is your real aims ? why you are publishing that between muslims

To make muslims hates eachother

You should feel ashamed ... go and read quoran

Sedition is WORSE THAN KILL. ( ataky allah ) if you are a real muslim

though there s dozen of muslims who sell their soul to satan 

Quote In other words, if you listen to them carefully what they are actually saying is "We must help the USA to fight against the agents of the USA" !!!!

I hope you can listen to what you are saying

cuz you sound to me very Bad person who has nothing in mind but sedition ... be careful ..

Quote And if you ask them to show proof that, for example, the Taliban are "agents of the US" they would say: "Khamenehi said so, and Khamenehi knows everything for he is our great Islamic leader"!!!!

Yes it's crazy, but that's how they do it. And in the case of Iraq they say "We must help the new Iraqi Government so that the US would leave Iraq sooner"!!!!

But wait, wasnt the new Iraqi Govenrment installed by the USA in the first place ???? And isnt this exactly what the US wants ? To win the war on Iraq and leave their puppets there ?

And... this same Iranian Government is trying to trick us into thinking that the US hates Iran and that the US wants to attack Iran !!! So why do they want the American war on Iraq to stop if they "know" that the US wants to attack them ????? Surely if America wants to attack Iran then the only thing holding them back is the Iraq war, is it not ????

These are some of the rediculous contradictions made by the Iranian Government and other Shiah Leaders like Hasan Nasrallah and Muqtada al-Sadr. If you read about the Monafiqeen in the Qur'an you will see the exact description of these people. Their purpose is to decieve - they stab in the back while the USA (their secret ally) attacks the Ummah.

Well well well

If you are such a brave warrior ... and feel that shia are betrayer and bad why dont you go and defend our countries from domination and torture .. and instead of really focus with shia ... you better focus on israel who kills dozen of palestnian every day ..

If i were you i would be ashamed from what I have wrote here

Ataky allah

Unless you are just a CIA agent who think he is smart enough to fool muslims .

Dont argue with me again .. cuz you are not accepted by me

ANYONE WHO TRY TO MAKE SEDITION BETWEEN MUSLIMS
AND TURN HIS HEAD AWAY  FROM OUR REAL ENEMIES
HE IS MY ENEMY TOO

-------------

Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 1:59pm

HE IS MY ENEMY TOO

Open your eyes, this is Exactly what Iran is doing in Afghanistan and Iraq. They fund and morally support the same people whom the US has brought to power in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran even sends death squads to these countries to protect the American forces there.

Much of what you say I have already answered and explained on my earlier posts and you yourself say that even if I show proof it wont change your mind so I guess there's no point in me answering you, but I just wanted to point out the contradiction you made in your post - since Iran is doing exactly what you just accused me of 

Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 2:22pm

HE IS MY ENEMY TOO

Open your eyes, this is Exactly what Iran is doing in Afghanistan and Iraq. They fund and morally support the same people whom the US has brought to power in Iraq and Afghanistan and Iran even sends death squads to these countries to protect the American forces there.

Much of what you say I have already answered and explained on my earlier posts and you yourself say that even if I show proof it wont change your mind so I guess there's no point in me answering you, but I just wanted to point out the contradiction you made in your post - since Iran is doing exactly what you just accused me of 

Well and what about Hossini mubark who accept Ehud olmert and bush himself at sharm el sheikh ? what about king of jordan and saudia who sell their mothers to USA ?

So you cant see but iran ? Shame on you .

beside since when iran did attack any arab country

though iraq THE SUNNA is the one who attacked iran ...

Stop pretending to be some1 peaceful cuz if you are real faithful person ... you would NEVER EVER TRY TO MAKE SEDITION between muslims while OUR REAL ENEMY IS VERY CLEAR AND OBVIOUS .

You again should be ashamed of trying to use the gap between sunna and shia and increase it ... that is not a muslim behaviour .

-------------

Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 4:14pm

Well and what about Hossini mubark who accept Ehud olmert and bush himself at sharm el sheikh ? what about king of jordan and saudia who sell their mothers to USA ?

What Im saying is that Iran is as bad as these other puppet Governments (Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. etc. etc.) even though they appear religious and appear anti-American.

This is why I say they are hypocrites/Monafiqeen, because they appear religious and anti-American while their actions are against Islam and help America and Israel.

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 28 February 2007 at 10:14pm

What Im saying is that Iran is as bad as these other puppet Governments (Egypt, Jordan, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. etc. etc.) even though they appear religious and appear anti-American.

This is why I say they are hypocrites/Monafiqeen, because they appear religious and anti-American while their actions are against Islam and help America and Israel.

some times spade is really a sade, not a pineapple grenade.

Date Posted: 01 March 2007 at 2:26am

This is why I say they are hypocrites/Monafiqeen, because they appear religious and anti-American while their actions are against Islam and help America and Israel.

If they are hypocrite as you say .... and they are bad as you are saying

Why USA funded iraq for years against iran ?

For fun ? to pretend that they are against USA ?

Come on please make sence so some1 can believe you .

The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a agent .

-------------

Posted By: pauline35
Date Posted: 01 March 2007 at 3:32am
Shery said : The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a AGENT .

Do you have proof?

Date Posted: 01 March 2007 at 6:26am

Why USA funded iraq for years against iran ?

For fun ? to pretend that they are against USA ?

Come on please make sence so some1 can believe you .

The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a agent .

Do some research on IRAN CONTRA. The US told Saddam to attack Iran but as soon as he did, the US started sending weapons to Iran !!!

Saddam was tricked by the USA into attacking Iran. The plan was that Saddam would attack Iran, and then Iran would "fight back" and invade Iraq and take over the country. The United States and even Israel were giving weapons to Iran while appearing to be on Saddam's side.

The only reason why they gave Saddam some weapons to start with was to convince him to attack Iran so that he would be seen as the aggressor. Iran was then meant to "free" Iraq by taking over the country.

However, Saddam then used chemical and biological bombs with which he killed a huge number of Iranian Soldiers who were moving in to take over Iraq after freeing Khurramshahr.

This practically destroyed the Iranian army and significantly weakened them. Amazingly, the United States condemned Saddam for using these weapons and called the attacks "illegal". Why were the western Governments so angry that Saddam had used these weapons against Iranian Soldiers ? Because it ruined their plans that's why.

And dont confuse this with the Halabja bombings in which a lot of kurdish civilians were killed, as it is still unknown who was really responsible for those attacks (evidence suggests that Iranian cyanide gas was  responsible for many of the Kurdish civilian deaths at Halabja)

Date Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:09am

Do some research on IRAN CONTRA. The US told Saddam to attack Iran but as soon as he did, the US started sending weapons to Iran !!!

Saddam was tricked by the USA into attacking Iran. The plan was that Saddam would attack Iran, and then Iran would "fight back" and invade Iraq and take over the country. The United States and even Israel were giving weapons to Iran while appearing to be on Saddam's side.

The only reason why they gave Saddam some weapons to start with was to convince him to attack Iran so that he would be seen as the aggressor. Iran was then meant to "free" Iraq by taking over the country.

However, Saddam then used chemical and biological bombs with which he killed a huge number of Iranian Soldiers who were moving in to take over Iraq after freeing Khurramshahr.

This practically destroyed the Iranian army and significantly weakened them. Amazingly, the United States condemned Saddam for using these weapons and called the attacks "illegal". Why were the western Governments so angry that Saddam had used these weapons against Iranian Soldiers ? Because it ruined their plans that's why.

And dont confuse this with the Halabja bombings in which a lot of kurdish civilians were killed, as it is still unknown who was really responsible for those attacks (evidence suggests that Iranian cyanide gas was  responsible for many of the Kurdish civilian deaths at Halabja)

Nice try .. keep trying ... I know many cia and mossad are so clever in faking reality

Try another dumb muslim who would believe in what you are saying

I m sorry sawatel hak

I see that your aims has no defenition but sedition

Its a very clever try to make arab hates iranian which USA already successed it to do that ......

If ALL what you are saying is real ? why would all arab world is against iran ? cuz this is also a USA plan ?

You went too far but only dumb people can believes in what you are saying

What is happening in egypt caughting islamic brotherhood and cutting all the communications with iran ... not a american scene ...

Its a reality .... The americans did success to conveince arab that iran is the biggest threat ....

So you and arab to me very similar .. IQ= zero

Or you are just a CIA agent who think he is smart

By the way maybe CIA agents are smarter than arab

but that doesnt make them smart to me .. Again try with another muslim who is willing to believe in this bull****

-------------

Date Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:14am

Originally posted by pauline35 pauline35 wrote:

Shery said : The one who you can call him hypocrite is Saddam hussein who pretend at the end that he is against USA while he was a AGENT .

Do you have proof?

pauline yes i have proof

go to the liberary in iraq street 4 the 2 floor you will find a document that proof what i m saying ! .

-------------

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 3:48am
I do not know if this is Islamic teaching that SEEKING KNOWLEDGE IS OBLIGATORY TO EVERY MUSLIM.

Shery answered : go to the liberary in iraq street 4 the 2 floor you will find a document that proof what i m saying ! .

My conjecture is that you do not have one at all.   

And my question to your baseless claim : Why Saddam Hussein did not spell it in his trial if he was truly the CIA agent? Knowing he's already dead in advance, why should he kept it a secret?

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 7:19am

I do not know if this is Islamic teaching that SEEKING KNOWLEDGE IS OBLIGATORY TO EVERY MUSLIM.

Shery answered : go to the liberary in iraq street 4 the 2 floor you will find a document that proof what i m saying ! .

My conjecture is that you do not have one at all.   

And my question to your baseless claim : Why Saddam Hussein did not spell it in his trial if he was truly the CIA agent? Knowing he's already dead in advance, why should he kept it a secret?

Pauline you know

I never cared about saddam hussein and I will never do

and your miserable argument wouldnt lead us to anywhere

How can i prove to you that he is a agent in your opinion ?

do i have to have document or swear to you

You are such a pathetic person who is asking pathetic questions

and pauline how can you prove that iran is a betrayer to arab ?

and are you french ? The snake head of europe that been conspire against syria and lebanon cuz syrian refused to renew their gas contract and give it to russia

I dont need any proof to know that the west is my enemy

and I dont need to be even smart or have knowledge to know that western people are pervert ( of course theres exeptions ) but the majority are too far from what god wanted for this earth ..

and you are trying your best to brainwash everyone you meet

Stay away from me ... Your pathetic argument wouldnt really show nothing but your ignorance and arrogancy ..

Stay away froom us western people we are fed up from you ...

Or be ready for another savage muslim generation that would never be brainwashed by you ...

and be ready for other nature disasters in USA and europe

-------------

Posted By: USA1
Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 9:34am

Quote:
Reporter: U.S. planning Iran bombs
POSTED: 0928 GMT (1728 HKT), February 26, 2007
Adjust font size:
CAIRO, Egypt (CNN) -- The Pentagon is engaged in intensive planning to carry out a bombing campaign in Iran on a day's notice to halt the flow of Iranian aid to sectarian militants in Iraq, Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Seymour Hersh said Sunday.

A bombing campaign could be ready to launch as soon as this spring, Hersh wrote in an article published Sunday in "The New Yorker." Previously, he said, the Bush administration had been focused on plans to destroy Iran's nuclear facilities and possible regime change.

The Pentagon on Friday said in a written statement that "The United States is not planning to go to war with Iran. To suggest anything to the contrary is simply wrong, misleading and mischievous.

"The United States has been very clear with respect to its concerns regarding specific Iranian government activities," the statement continued. "The president has repeatedly stated publicly that this country is going to work with allies in the region to address those concerns through diplomatic efforts."

And Defense Secretary Robert Gates said on February 15: "We are not, you know, for the umpteenth time, we are not looking for an excuse to go to war with Iran. We are not planning a war with Iran."

In the article, Hersh reported that a former senior intelligence official told him that the Pentagon's top brass "were counting on the White House's not being foolish enough to do this in the face of Iraq and the problems it would give the Republicans in 2008."

"There has been a lot of jumping over the border, chasing bad guys, or people we think are bad guys," he said in an interview from the Egyptian capital Cairo.

But the U.S. military has been stretched thin by the war in Iraq, which will enter its fifth year next month. And Hersh told CNN the Navy is concerned that, in the event of a U.S. attack, an aircraft carrier in the Strait of Hormuz off Iran's southern coast could be vulnerable to attack by any of Iran's hundreds of patrol boats.

Hersh said he has seen "a lot of evidence" that, in anticipation of a possible attack, Iranians "are digging more holes, moving their leadership into underground bunkers in other places besides Tehran in case of a bombing. They are anticipating the worst."

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., did not appear alarmed by Hersh's reporting.

"We have contingency plans around the world," Hunter, a presidential hopeful and the former chairman of the House Armed Services Committee, told CNN. "We had contingency plans with the Soviet Union, and we had specific targets. That didn't mean we were planning to attack the Soviet Union."

But Hersh pointed to Vice President Dick Cheney's comments last week in Australia, where he said "all options are on the table" regarding Iran. Though such talk may amount to nothing more than "agitprop, propaganda," Hersh said, "Inside the military, they are planning very seriously, at the president's request, to attack Iran."

Hersh, who has covered the issue for years, said movement toward an incursion appears to be ratcheting up. He predicted that Bush, whose second term ends in January 2009, "is not going to leave office without doing something about Iran."

He criticized the president for refusing to negotiate with Iranian officials unless they agree first to suspend the country's nuclear program.

U.S. officials accuse Iran of attempting to join the elite club of countries that have nuclear weapons; Iran insists its nuclear program is intended solely for peaceful purposes.

Meanwhile, Hersh said the Bush administration has been pumping "a great deal of money" -- some of it from Saudi Arabia, and all of it without congressional oversight -- to fund covert operations in the Middle East to stop the spread of Shiite influence in the so-called Shiite Crescent, which includes Lebanon.

Citing government consultants, Hersh wrote that Cheney was guiding the clandestine side of the effort. His article said that no one from his office or the administration would comment.

Hersh said the administration has decided to pressure Shiites -- whether they be Iranians or Hezbollah, whose leader, Hassan Nasrallah, has described the situation as a civil war.

"As far as he is concerned, we are interested in recreating what is happening in Iraq in Lebanon, that is Sunni versus Shia," Hersh said.

Some of the money, he said, has made its way to three Sunni jihadist groups in Lebanon that are connected to al Qaeda and opposed to Hezbollah, the Shiite militia that sparked a month-long war with Israel last summer.

Hersh said his sources told him that much of the money used to fund the effort has come from Iraq, "where there is all kinds of piles of loose money, pools of cash that could be used for covert operations." He called for a congressional investigation of those allegations.

"We are simply in a situation where this president is really taking his notion of executive privilege to the absolute limit here, running covert operations, using money that was not authorized by Congress, supporting groups indirectly that are involved with the same people that did 9/11, and we should be arresting these people rather than looking the other way," he said.

Hunter, now the ranking Republican on the Armed Services Committee, noted that Iran has not suspended its nuclear program. Under those circumstances, "that military option is on the table. At some point, it may have to be exercised."

However, Rep. Jane Harman, who leads the intelligence subcommittee of the House Homeland Security Committee, said she was not impressed with the intelligence on Iran's nuclear program. She called it "quite inconclusive," and warned against making any military moves based on that information.

"Let's not make the mistake in Iran that we did in Iraq," Harman added, in a reference to the non-existent weapons of mass destruction that once served as Bush's justification for invading Iraq.

The California Democrat said economic sanctions against Iran appear to be succeeding in persuading it to scale back its nuclear ambitions, and Congress would need to approve any military action.

"I think we have a real shot at changing the policy in Iran in a way that would be very constructive and much more effective than this notion of military action," she said.
http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/me...ear/index.html - http://edition.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/me...ear/index.html

Hersh who came to give a lecture in Egypt about iran and hizbullah
What s really behind this lecture ? what is this hersh aims ?
Quote:

Simply they start a psychological war against Iran ... before the real war ...

I would suggest to iranian to start to hunt those Intelligence who are located now in iran ...

I will pray to god that those intelligence commit a lot of mistakes that would lead them to destroy themselves God willing ....

How convenient for you to leave out the part about destroying Israel and creating e nuke. Who is fooling who here?

America must take president alphabet by his word when he spouts hatred and violence. Just becasue he's a Muslim, doesn't make him right.

-------------
They just don't get it!

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 10:14am
Originally posted by USA1 USA1 wrote:

How convenient for you to leave out the part about destroying Israel and creating e nuke. Who is fooling who here?

America must take president alphabet by his word when he spouts hatred and violence. Just becasue he's a Muslim, doesn't make him right.

how about all this innocent people starving and dieing while the whole world begging for peace with israel ?

how about USA take their *** out from middle east and mind your own business and leave us mind our business ?

-------------

Posted By: nu001
Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 1:13pm

Shery, excellent, I am impressed to see that you identified the CIA/Mossad agent pretty quickly. Anyway, US dream of getting Shia/Sunni fighting will never take place, if it does will definitely bring good result for Islam as a whole. Islam is one and only one, there is no fundamental difference. May Allah reduce it also and make us one. I appreciate your understanding, Alhamdulillah.

USA1, Israel is a collection of jews from allover the world and settled in palestinian land, which is illegal even some countries accept them, it is illegal untill palestinians accept them. When Iran (A.Najad) says israel should be wiped out, he means returning them to their homeland honoiurably, not by bombing. And don't dream and act like busg, unless their is any proof of Nuke.

Why can't Iran or any other country attain nuke? Is it only the right of a few? Stop talking hypocrtic.

-------------
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 2:41pm
Originally posted by nu001 nu001 wrote:

Shery, excellent, I am impressed to see that you identified the CIA/Mossad agent pretty quickly.

Intresting how on your first post on this Forum you call me a "CIA agent", as if you registered here just to say that! Are you sure youre not some old member with a new user name ?

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 2:46pm

Shery, excellent, I am impressed to see that you identified the CIA/Mossad agent pretty quickly.

Intresting how on your first post on this Forum you call me a "CIA agent", as if you registered here just to say that! Are you sure youre not some old member with a new user name ?

Shery is my name in all forums

I dont change it and I dont need to hide myself or identity

And impressive that I m not the only one who notice that you are a agent ! ...

-------------

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 7:54pm
Sawtul Khilafah wrote : Intresting how on your first post on this Forum you call me a "CIA agent", as if you registered here just to say that! Are you sure youre not some old member with a new user name ?

Certainly this is called multi-personality. He can't even spell correctly the word "tipical" and pretends to be adult who knows the best.

He reminds me of a friend who had a mean superior. His superior loves to brand others as STOOPID. Until one fine day, this superior met a newcomer who replied, "Yes, I am STOOPID, VERY STOOPID and only THE STOOPID WILL WORK WITH THE IDIOOT".   

Date Posted: 02 March 2007 at 11:42pm

Sawtul, I probably don't need to post 100 times to understand who you are! I thought I can understand you from your posts. you had been posting for sometime, as i could see.

However you try to disguise, you cant hide yourself. That's also probably the reason for which you think all are faking you with different name !! 

It's only a fake muslim, who can say and pretend like you. An Islamic name and love for Arabic caligraphy does not make one muslim. That's at heart and comes out through your words.

I am only a new member in this forum, not new to this world. If you are a true muslim, please stop preaching hatred within Islam and don't serve the purpose of the infidels of the west.

Salamu-Alaikum

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:11am

Sawtul Khilafah wrote : Intresting how on your first post on this Forum you call me a "CIA agent", as if you registered here just to say that! Are you sure youre not some old member with a new user name ?

Certainly this is called multi-personality. He can't even spell correctly the word "tipical" and pretends to be adult who knows the best.

He reminds me of a friend who had a mean superior. His superior loves to brand others as STOOPID. Until one fine day, this superior met a newcomer who replied, "Yes, I am STOOPID, VERY STOOPID and only THE STOOPID WILL WORK WITH THE IDIOOT".   

I definitely know what I know and what I don't.

Your post sounds too western, based on asumptions, thinking that if i would write the word typical, i would write the way you assumed; pretty much like all other western political assumptions on the muslims, including WMD in Iraq & Nuke in Iran. Then the rest is a preemptive attack; As george did on Iraq & preparing for Iran; just like you did in this mail.

I welcome all discussions you may be interested in this forum.

Slamu-Alaikum

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 1:19am
Hello Nu001, I sense you are truly a newbie. That post wasn't refering to you. Welcome to this forum.

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 3:01am

Hey, wait a minute; How could you understand that it was you I pointed at? I didnt mention your name !! So you gave out your identity yourself, pretty dumb, just like your logics against Iran/hizbullah in your posts.

Come on comeout with your true faith; you must be a jew to my assessment, right!! Now I have no problem with your point of view; as I can put it into the right perspective while discussing or commenting on your post.

If I take your opinion on Khomeni; that means Shah was anti American, Khomeini kicked out Americans from Iran because he is their agent, Iran should start fighting against the government or Iraq & Afg, not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people....bla bla.....finally Western attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!! wow, you r sick & ridiculous.

Hey man get back to Mosad training center for a refresher course to do better in future; you messed it up..................

Nothing can be built on lies; truth will prevail at it's own strenth.

Try harder to disprove it...

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 3:51am

Hello Nu001, I sense you are truly a newbie. That post wasn't refering to you. Welcome to this forum.

Right, now you sensed right pauline.

You relied too much on someone's guess who talks behind an islamic identity; May be that's what you wanted to here.

I had to respond because in your characterisation, you entangled me with the word 'multiple personality', there after whatever you say should be applicable for all within that characterization. And You quoted a post which was a response of Sawatul on my post.

Anyway i am happy that you now understood i am what I am here; Hope our discussion remains healthy and helps us all to realize truth.

Peace be upon you

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 7:57am

If I take your opinion on Khomeni; that means Shah was anti American, Khomeini kicked out Americans from Iran because he is their agent, Iran should start fighting against the government or Iraq & Afg, not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people....bla bla.....finally Western attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!! wow, you r sick & ridiculous.

What ???

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 9:52am

What ???

Falsehood ends like this; momentarily it appears that you are at the dead end of the road.

You forgot probably what you wrote so far on Iran and Khomeni, it happens, for you need to memorize to remember lies. truth u never forget, its so evident.

I request you, Please come out of your ani Iranian propagation. For that's a great lie you are trying to propagate.

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:18am

What ???

Falsehood ends like this; momentarily it appears that you are at the dead end of the road.

You forgot probably what you wrote so far on Iran and Khomeni, it happens, for you need to memorize to remember lies. truth u never forget, its so evident.

I request you, Please come out of your ani Iranian propagation. For that's a great lie you are trying to propagate.

No it's really simple. I didnt say what you accused me of saying, so either you have no clue what I was talking about, or you delibrately changed my words.

You and/or Shery are just repeating what the Iranian politicians say like parrots, despite all the facts and clear evidence - and accusing All religious people who oppose Iran of being "CIA agents".

This is exactly what the Iranian Government has been doing for the past 27 years. Whenever an irreligious person opposes them, they feel comfortable, because that way they would only appear more religious. But when religious Muslims speak against them and show proof of Iran's hypocrasy, they immediately accuse them of being "agents of America" as I have already explained.

This is actually part of their plan, because as I have explained on some of my earlier posts, the reason why the west created the fake "Islamic" government in Iran after the revolution was to control religious Muslims using their agents (Khomeini, Khamenehi, Ahmadinejad etc.)

Their plans failed after the gassing of Iranian soldiers by Saddam but they then restarted their plan (read the thread "Real reason why US invaded Iraq" where I have explained this) and alhamdulellah, this recent plan is also failing. 

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 11:17am

[QUOTE=nu001]If I take your opinion on Khomeni; that means Shah was anti American !! Khomeini who kicked out Americans from Iran was their agent !! Iran should start fighting against the governments of Iraq & Afg !! not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people !!....bla bla.....finally you mean Western plan to attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!! wow, you r sick & ridiculous.

This is exactly what the Iranian Government has been doing for the past 27 years. ............................................................ .................................................., the reason why the west created the fake "Islamic" government in Iran after the revolution was to control religious Muslims using their agents (Khomeini, Khamenehi, Ahmadinejad etc.)

If you stick to your current statement as quoted, it means what ever I said above ....

Please read my quoted post once again.................

We (Me, Shery and all true believers) will never get tired of saying the same thing everytime, when you repeat the same lies on behalf of US & western interest, insha-Allah, truth will prevail, u cant establish ur lies.

You hav no prove for your lies .......

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 11:30am

swat el hak

can you tell me what today in the islamic year means to prophet mohamed ?

-------------

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 12:35pm

not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people !!....bla bla.....

When did I say this ? I said the opposite. I said why dont they really fight them instead of just talking - read the "Hezbullah or Hezbushaytan?" thread.

finally you mean Western plan to attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!!

I never said such a thing, I said they are only pretending to attack Iran to increase political support among religious Muslims for Iran in order to increase Iran's influence and power and strengthen their propaganda.

If Iran gains control over Muslims, wether in Iraq or any other part of the world, this does not benefit Muslims but on the contrary it would benefit Israel who know that the only thing Iran would ever do to them is shout slogans and scream. Any real threat to Israel is removed by the Iranian Government itself, in the name of "fighting terrorism" and by accusing all real enemies of Israel of being "Mossad agents", just as we see them today accusing the Iraqi and Afghan resistance of being "agents of America" even though these groups are killing thousands of American soldiers and destroying America's plans.

Originally posted by shery shery wrote:

I dont know, but I know the Rafizis in Iran think today is the anniversary of the martyrdom of a supposed daughter of "Imam hussein".

Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 1:20pm

not support hizbullah/hamas and allow israelis to kill more innocent people !!....bla bla.....

When did I say this ? I said the opposite. I said why dont they really fight them instead of just talking - read the "Hezbullah or Hezbushaytan?" thread.

Check your post on 28 Feb 8:15 pm. You put Hizbullah, Iran, Muqtada on the same plane, they were not talking to the Israelis in Lebanon, they were fighting and sacrificing life, u understand that?

finally you mean Western plan to attack on Iran is for the interest of the muslims..!!

I never said such a thing, I said they are only pretending to attack Iran to increase political support among religious Muslims for Iran in order to increase Iran's influence and power and strengthen their propaganda.

If Iran gains control over Muslims, wether in Iraq or any other part of the world, this does not benefit Muslims but on the contrary it would benefit Israel who know that the only thing Iran would ever do to them is shout slogans and scream. Any real threat to Israel is removed by the Iranian Government itself, in the name of "fighting terrorism" and by accusing all real enemies of Israel of being "Mossad agents", just as we see them today accusing the Iraqi and Afghan resistance of being "agents of America" even though these groups are killing thousands of American soldiers and destroying America's plans.

You are dreaming or you think we are fools here. Read the book of the US comander in chief of the first gulf war, Gen Schwarzchof, 'It does not take a hero' that will give you some idea about US interests in ME. It is irrational to think that US will be a fool to make Iran a friend to prove that the majority of the muslims are israeli agents, crazy thoughts, as u r.

And I told you before also, a powerful Iran is no way a threat for the Islamic world, just the opposite.

Relax man, Iran and Syria is doing their best, to fight the Islams enemies. Who else is doing more can u show? May be evryone is doing as they can, but they are doing more boldly than all others.

As I understand you are from Iran, You are not a Muslim that's sure. Honestly, Are u an Iranian Jew? Or christian? Or something else? Will you tell the truth for once?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 1:40am

Originally posted by shery shery wrote:

I dont know, but I know the Rafizis in Iran think today is the anniversary of the martyrdom of a supposed daughter of "Imam hussein".

you dont know and its not about shia

its sunna thing

yesterday and today and tomorrow prophet mohamed used to fast

the 3 moon days

I believe now CIA have learned something new about islam

memorize it honey ... you maybe will need it in another forums ;)

-------------

Posted By: mohammad
Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 3:51am

"Hizbullah or Hizbushaytan?"

Dear Moderator we have very deep concern on your double standard, once you were deleted my signature in spite of this fact what was in my signature it was not just accusation but the reality "in which  I was comment on Americans, Israeli and Indian aggressions & barbarism"  unfortunately you deleted with the reason that " your signature are hurting others"

if that was hurting other's then What about the above quoted signature. Is it not aching the feeling of others.

Is it right way to call some one shatan/ Devil.

I strongly recommend that immediately delete this signature. We will not accept such nature of cheaper statement .

Posted By: mohammad
Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 3:59am

Dear Sawtul Khilafah please don't mind it, but your discussion and argumentation showing that you are abnormal person.

Dear sherry excellent job done by you under this particular topic.

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 6:56am
Originally posted by mohammad mohammad wrote:

if that was hurting other's then What about the above quoted signature. Is it not aching the feeling of others.

Is it right way to call some one shatan/ Devil.

I strongly recommend that immediately delete this signature. We will not accept such nature of cheaper statement .

First of all Im not calling someone a Satan, Im calling a group whom I have proven to be fakes, the Party of Satan.

Infact, as I have pointed out at least twice on this Forum, you cannot call them "Hezbollah" because if you do you are contradicting or even insulting the Qur'an, because they do not fit in with what Allah says regarding the Real Hezbollah.

Secondly, why is it ok for people to insult Sunni leaders, not just Governments but even resistance groups ? Why is it "ok" to call them "Terrorists" and "evil" ?

So just because this so called "resistance group" is Shiah, then no one has the right to speak against them ???? But it should be ok to speak against Taliban?? and as I have seen, some people here have even compared the Taliban with "Satan". There are also many on this and other Forums who say "AlQaeda are fake" and some Shiahs even go as far as saying any Resistance group that is not working for Iran is a "Fake"!!!

Why do you think it's ok to make all these allegations against any Sunni group and any Sunni Government, but it should be forbidden to say anything against Shiah ones ???

Now Im not saying that the Arab Governments like Mubarak are any better than Iran, all Im saying is that if you can insult them, then surely you should be allowed to speak against Iran.

Also, if you can say that Sunni Mojahideen are "fake" without any evidence, then surely you should be allowed to say that the so called "hezbullah" are fake. Infact, if you read the thread (the one youre so bothered about, "hezbullah or hezbushaytan?") you will see that every single thing I said about them came true.

Since my predictions came true it proves that I was not just making things up, what I said was proven to be true about two or three weaks after writing.

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 9:25am

i like when CIA are stuck and play the blind as he didnt see my post lol

Well sawat el hak you are not even muslim.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 9:55am

i like when CIA are stuck and play the blind as he didnt see my post lol

Well sawat el hak you are not even muslim.

Im pretty sure over 90% of Muslims in the world dont know every single day when a fast is recommended. It is only the fasting of Ramadhan which is compulsory and fasting of Ashoora is highly recommended and these are known to almost all Muslims but a fast in Safar is not something everyone knows or remembers.

Now let me ask you a question, if you dont immediately give the right answer then that means you are a "CIA agent"!

What should a Muslim who do on Hajj if he does not have a sacrificial animal and cannot find one?

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 10:03am

Im pretty sure over 90% of Muslims in the world dont know every single day when a fast is recommended. It is only the fasting of Ramadhan which is compulsory and fasting of Ashoora is highly recommended and these are known to almost all Muslims but a fast in Safar is not something everyone knows or remembers.

Now let me ask you a question, if you dont immediately give the right answer then that means you are a "CIA agent"!

What should a Muslim who do on Hajj if he does not have a sacrificial animal and cannot find one?

You will find a company that you will pay the price of this animal and they will slaughter it for you ( as EL ragehy ) in saudia .. of course ...

YOu are totally

and for your information 99% of muslims knows about the 3 moon days

and You are not muslim.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 10:06am

You will find a company that you will pay the price of this animal and they will slaughter it for you ( as EL ragehy ) in saudia .. of course ...

hahaha, nice try but I asked what if you cant find one. What is the Islamic law in this case ???

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 10:21am

hahaha, nice try but I asked what if you cant find one. What is the Islamic law in this case ???

ITS ( roken OF hajj) part of the principal of hajj)

you cant travel and ( fak el ahram ) unless you slaughter a animal

and all airlines who sponspers the hajj travel you pay for them to slaughter the animal you dont even see it

But you maybe talk about another concept which show that you dont even understand the concept of hajj

Theres something when you miss it i cant explain in english

you should slaughter and if you can slaughter

you fast 3 days while you are in saudia and 7 days when you come back

But this is not the mainly slaughter

Cuz if you cant find a animal .. you can t continue the hajj ( is ROKAN MIN ARKAN EL HAJJ 3ashan fak el ahram ).

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 10:29am

and all airlines who sponspers the hajj travel you pay for them to slaughter the animal you dont even see it

But you maybe talk about another concept which show that you dont even understand the concept of hajj

Cuz if you cant find a animal .. you can t continue the hajj ( is ROKAN MIN ARKAN EL HAJJ 3ashan fak el ahram ).

Wrong. You only fast the 3+7 days if you cant sacrifice an animal at all.

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 10:38am

Wrong

and the one who is teaching you about our religion is a dumb .

Sorry you cant even do haj if you cant slaughter a animal

and you dont understand what i have wrote in arabic

Nice try MR CIA >> though CIA and mossad can read arabic .

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:00am

Wrong

Astaqfurellah, now youre insulting prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam !

Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) said:

"...He who amongst you has not brought the sacrificial animals should circumambulate the House and go between Safa and Marwa, and cut (his hair) and put off the Ihram, and then again put on the Ihram for Hajj and offer sacrifice of animals. But he who does not find the sacrificial animal he should fast for three days during Hajj and for seven days when he returns to his family..." (Source: SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2)

So not only did you not know the correct answer to the question, you even insulted the Prophet peace be upon him.

By your own logic, this "Proves" that you are a "CIA agent".

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:33am

Wrong

Astaqfurellah, now youre insulting prophet Mohammad sallallahu alayhi wa sallam !

"...He who amongst you has not brought the sacrificial animals should circumambulate the House and go between Safa and Marwa, and cut (his hair) and put off the Ihram, and then again put on the Ihram for Hajj and offer sacrifice of animals. But he who does not find the sacrificial animal he should fast for three days during Hajj and for seven days when he returns to his family..." (Source: SAHIH MUSLIM VOLUME 2)

So not only did you not know the correct answer to the question, you even insulted the Prophet peace be upon him.

Typical CIA AND MOSSAD

HEY YOU ,,, you wont teach me my religion

and your trick is very useless

and I KNOW WHAT I M SAYING >>> And now i m insulting prophet mohamed

if you were a muslims you wouldnt say so ..

YOu are proving me more and more that you are not muslim

I BET AND PAY MY LIFE THAT YOU ARE NOT MUSLIM .

YOu dont understand nothing about islam ... I pitie your miserable try.

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:36am

Wrong

and this is exaclty what i have said

read what i have wrote above 3 days in hajj and 7 when he come back

You are totaly miserable man

i hope everyone read my answer and read his answers

haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

you are miserablllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:37am

read my first reply ... in red .. and read you said wrong about it

hahaaaaaaa and then post a hadith that confirm what i said is very true

Ya allah ,, this man is so miserable lollllllllllllllllllllllllllll

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:40am

and this is exaclty what i have said

read what i have wrote above 3 days in hajj and 7 when he come back

You are totaly miserable man

i hope everyone read my answer and read his answers

haaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa

you are miserablllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Instead of repenting after your humiliation you arrogantly continue!

And I think anyone can read the above posts and see what you Really said. You gave the wrong answer, and then insulted the person from whom I had learnt the ruling and as I showed it was the Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) who had said what I said.

The 3+7 days fasting is for someone who does not find an animal to sacrifice, not someone who does it late.

... indeed the scheming of Satan is feeble.  (Qur'an 4:76)

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:51am
Shery was absolutely right, you just repeated. What's happening in Iran?

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 12:10pm

There is an old Iranian saying that goes like this:

They asked the Fox for his witness and he responded: "MY TAIL"

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 12:17pm

There is an old Iranian saying that goes like this:

They asked the Fox for his witness and he responded: "MY TAIL"

Does not make sense in Eng, tell me in persian, I might understand.

If some one can beat A.Nejad in next ellection; it should be some one more foxy. Then Iran will be what you are dreaming now. R u trying???

Peace

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 12:18pm

Here the hadith you post

Quote Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) said:

and here my reply

Quote Shery wrote:
Sawtul Khilafah wrote:

Shery wrote:

PLEASE show me where i was wrong MR PITIE !!!!!!!!!

heheheeeeeeee i pitie your iq MR CIA

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 12:24pm

you even quote the verses of quoran and their numbers as foreigners who never saw the real quoran i have no doubts that you are CIA

and you are not even a muslim .

-------------

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 2:11pm

Wrong

It's VERY clear

Date Posted: 04 March 2007 at 11:09pm
Mr. Nu001, thanks for your understanding about my characters. In fact, being human as we speak, we both based on assumption to identify a true face behind the curtain.   As I said before, the message I posted was not referred to you although it was the post your enemy replied to you. I was only using it to define another characteristic. Enjoy you debate.

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 1:32am

Wrong

It's VERY clear

Of course cuz you are not muslim you cant understand what i have wrote here

but anyone who did hajj and understand what i have wrote in arabic

understand what i mean

Merci mr cia .,, I suggest that cia start to upgrade the people who works for them lol

Cuz you are so D**** to be CIA ...

Go learn and come to argue with me

Go learn more about islam MR CIA <<<

OFF topic we will not argue in this matter again

simply cuz you dont understand the concept of haj ...

Go ask some1 did hajj .... ( 3ashan tefok ahramak lazem tedebah ) we betedefa3 el dabah ly sharekat el tayaran

el dabah ely anta betekalem 3ano ,, haga taneya ,,, ya zakawa :)

-------------

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:38am

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:44am

Listen Mr cia ... dont repeat what you dont understand ..

I pay my life that you are not muslim

OK let me ask you

In which surah In quoran Prophet mohamed said that his people nor listen or act on its law or teaching of  this Quoran

if you answer that then you are qualified to argue with me in religion

You have 3 minutes to answer it .

-------------

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:49am

OK let me ask you

In which surah In quoran Prophet mohamed said that his people nor listen or act on its law or teaching of  this Quoran

"They swear by Allah that they never said it, although they
have uttered the word of disbelief; they have disbelieved
after becoming Muslims. In fact, they gave up what
they never had. They have rebelled even though Allah and
His messenger have showered them with His grace and
provisions. If they repent, it would be best for them.
But if they turn away, Allah will commit them to painful
retribution in this life and in the Hereafter. They will
find no one on earth to be their lord and master."

(Quran Surah Tawbah 74)

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:55am

Anyway Shery, youre totally missing the point. The reason why I asked you that question was to show you how illogical your accusations were. You gave the wrong answer to the question and when I told you the right answer based on a Hadith of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), you insulted the person who had taught me.

Then I showed you that I had learned it from an authentic Hadith, but instead of repenting you simply continued and now your asking questions again which shows you did not understand my point. I was trying to show you that just because someone may not know the right answer to an Islamic question, that doesnt mean they are "agents of CIA".

The real agents of CIA are the ones who are helping the USA/CIA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:55am

OK let me ask you

"They swear by Allah that they never said it, although they
have uttered the word of disbelief; they have disbelieved
after becoming Muslims. In fact, they gave up what
they never had. They have rebelled even though Allah and
His messenger have showered them with His grace and
provisions. If they repent, it would be best for them.
But if they turn away, Allah will commit them to painful
retribution in this life and in the Hereafter. They will
find no one on earth to be their lord and master."

(Quran Surah Tawbah 74)

I told you ... The cia and mossad cant challenge shery intelligence :)

wrong answer MR CIA

All the CIA and Mossad only know surat tawba and  Maada

but its wrong answer

the right answer is

Surah 25

Al furqan

And the messenger ( muhammed ) will say " O MY lord ! Verily .My people deserted this quoran ( neither listened to it ,nor acted on its laws and teachings ) verses 30

Go learn about islam before arguing with me

Another question

In which surah ... it says never say i will do that tomorrow unless you say first god willing ?

This is the most easiet question for any muslims.

-------------

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:58am

Anyway Shery, youre totally missing the point. The reason why I asked you that question was to show you how illogical your accusations were. You gave the wrong answer to the question and when I told you the right answer based on a Hadith of Prophet Mohammad (pbuh), you insulted the person who had taught me.

Then I showed you that I had learned it from an authentic Hadith, but instead of repenting you simply continued and now your asking questions again which shows you did not understand my point. I was trying to show you that just because someone may not know the right answer to an Islamic question, that doesnt mean they are "agents of CIA".

The real agents of CIA are the ones who are helping the USA/CIA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Are you blind or you are playing smart ?

The only reason you need to slaughter a animal in hajj .. that you missed one of the ( ARKAN el hajj ) ... and if you couldnt you would fast

and the other slaughter is ( ROKAN MIN ARKAN EL HAJJ )

nothing could be replace it

Your hajj wouldnt be accept

My point is you dont understand al hajj why you keep arguing

You totaly proved to every muslim here that you are not a muslim

any muslim would pass by would understand what i m saying

But you dont even understand what does mean ( arkan el hajj )

Dont you understand ? you look funny to any muslim .

-------------

Date Posted: 05 March 2007 at 2:12pm

Anyway Shery, ............................................................ .....The real agents of CIA are the ones who are helping the USA/CIA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Are you blind or you are playing smart ? .................................................

Shery, You got him tired and retired.

Any breaking news? Just didnt have time to follow the news today

Take Care

Salam

-------------

Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:45pm

Are you blind or you are playing smart ?

The only reason you need to slaughter a animal in hajj .. that you missed one of the ( ARKAN el hajj ) ... and if you couldnt you would fast

and the other slaughter is ( ROKAN MIN ARKAN EL HAJJ )

nothing could be replace it

Your hajj wouldnt be accept

My point is you dont understand al hajj why you keep arguing

You totaly proved to every muslim here that you are not a muslim

any muslim would pass by would understand what i m saying

But you dont even understand what does mean ( arkan el hajj )

Claims to be right even after being proven wrong, or doesnt even understand what she herself writes, and also insults anyone and anything she doesnt like (including the entire Arab race which includes the Prophet pbuh).

And then, when she gives the wrong answer she insults whoever disagrees with her, even when the person in question is Prophet Mohammad (pbuh).

And finally, when she runs out of insults she starts accusing people of being "agents of CIA" !

What a waste of time.

Posted By: Sign*Reader
Date Posted: 09 March 2007 at 10:24pm
nu001 & shery:
ASA
I have been watching this ping pong for a while, and if I go by the old data, I would put my money with Sawtul; cuz the west(US/Brits/French and other Europeans) knocked down and  occupied the Sunni Empires to establish themselves in ME.
Historically the Shiit did play a very seditious role; cases in point at the time of Halagu's invasion of Baghdad it was Caliph's Shiit wazier who invited the barbarian horde and again Americans brought  Ahmad Chalabi riding in as ready made Shiit Premier of Iraq. The Sunni insurgency killed that plan and ad hoc  democracy brought in Iranian influence with Jafari and then Maliki in the Prime Minister's saddle.
So far whatever the UK & US have done; have helped Iran every step of the way to the detriment of the Sunnis the rhetorics notwithstanding.
I am not sure that Americans know what they are doing right now cuz the Shiit are too smart for these naive Yanks cuz they know the art of dissimulation(Takiya) and that is hard to beat, I know from experience!
Have you ever thought how and why a minority Alawite rule(Bashar Assad) in Syria over the majority Sunnis?

Shery:
Why you are constantly saying Sawtul not a Muslim? Let him say his piece!
BTW did you know for Shias going to Karbala is more important than doing Hajj!

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 10 March 2007 at 3:04am

Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

nu001 & shery:
ASA
I have been watching this ping pong for a while, and if I go by the old data, I would put my money with Sawtul; cuz the west(US/Brits/French and other Europeans) knocked down and  occupied the Sunni Empires to establish themselves in ME.

Welcome to the doubles. West knocked down sunni empires; sunnis are their allies now, how does it mean, Shiites are collaborating with west? Should be opposite.

Historically the Shiit did play a very seditious role; cases in point at the time of Halagu's invasion of Baghdad it was Caliph's Shiit wazier who invited the barbarian horde and again Americans brought  Ahmad Chalabi riding in as ready made Shiit Premier of Iraq. The Sunni insurgency killed that plan and ad hoc  democracy brought in Iranian influence with Jafari and then Maliki in the Prime Minister's saddle.

Historically sunnis have done the same with west, it does not prove much.

I am not sure that Americans know what they are doing right now cuz the Shiit are too smart for these naive Yanks cuz they know the art of dissimulation(Takiya) and that is hard to beat, I know from experience!

Here you answered your doubt. If Iran was on their side they would exactly know what was happenning. They could control the situation atleast when Bush and his party being humiliated at home and are loosing power base. But that's not happening, it's ofcourse the smartness of Iran and that proves that they are not collaborators.

I think You are risking your money.

Alhamdulillah

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2007 at 5:53am

Brother Sign*Reader, they know what they are doing, and the reason why Bush acts so st**id all the time is so that people would think everything bad and strange that the Government does is due to the President's st**idity. In the end they are going to blame everything on Bush and the neo-cons and then simply replace them with the Liberals and/or the UN.

Actually it is only these fake Sunni leaders of our time who are cooperating with the West - intrestingly, Iran is allied to all of them (including Saudi Arabia).

What you should do is read about the first Crusades and the fitnah of Hashashin and the Fatimid Ismailis, and how in the end Salahuddin found out that the Fatimids were secretly helping the Crusaders. Intrestingly, the Hashashin were helping the Crusaders openly, and the Fatimids pretended to oppose the Hashashin (even though they had the same religion - both Ismaili Shiahs) in order to fool their people into thinking that they oppose the Crusaders.

Date Posted: 10 March 2007 at 6:31am

Nu honey dont tire yourself

He couldnt even able to answer any of my religious question in quran

I know he is CIa or mossad agent and He just trying to survive in the forum by attacking me that he proved that i m wrong

SAWT EL HAK you proved nothing but you are CIA

or even if you are not CIA you are not muslim

So I recommand you and your organization

to go to play somewhere else where shery does not exist

I m fed up from your tricks

or let me give you another advice

Try another strategy

Your strategy is old and you are just repeating yourself

Maybe only the moron muslims would believe your lies

But NOT ME ... and NOT every faithful muslim

Who know your kind of games and tricks

and keep saying that you proved me wrong

Cuz everyone here saw that YOU DONT UNDERSTAND ONE WORD IN ISLAM

Maybe i can study christianity but I would never be able to be expert cuz i never practice to be christian

Same as you .. maybe you have read some .. but you never practice islam So you cant understand what i was saying

Same as when you study in college but you havent a job yet

so they call you fresh graduate without experience

Its the same thing ... You have no experience in islam so it shows your ignorance in our ( ARKAN ) of islam

You dont even understand what i mean ...

So you better retired .. and keep bla bla blaaaa

I already proved to every MUSLIM HERE
that YOU ARE A JOKE .

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2007 at 6:33am

Again sawt el hak

if you were muslim why you couldnt answr my quoranic questions ?

I swear BY the strength of allah

that ALLLLLLL christians and jew KNOW very much ( sura twba and maada ) and that is all your knowledge in quoran

my allah you are acting the same way in all forums

Ya allah dont you have anything else to add

YOu are pathetic I start to feel pitie for you

that You suppose to be the most intelligent people in the world

and You cant defeat me in  a simple islamic questions ..

ya allah !

-------------

Date Posted: 10 March 2007 at 8:45pm

Welcome to the doubles. West knocked down sunni empires; sunnis are their allies now, how does it mean, Shiites are collaborating with west? Should be opposite.

The Sunni leadership is non existent, there are few good for nothing puppets alright. Name one sunni leader worth it's salt, pretty please!. According to the latest report the new Shiit puppets in Baghdad signed sealed and delivered the US oil mongers the ownership/development rights of the largest reservoir of oil in the world. And then they toady had a meeting in Baghdad to let the old enemy of Iraq concur on the deal and of course with bickering to show. The US is saying to Iran that we took care of Saddam and just layoff our spoils and  cuz the the project went over budget (Half a trillion dollars so far) tell your agents in Baghdad's environs to be just  cool about it and wait for the payoffs.

Why would Iran be coming to talk to the Americans of all places in Baghdad? Won't you call this collaboration?

Quote couple of sizable evidences, no generalities; please.

Here you answered your doubt. If Iran was on their side they would exactly know what was happenning. They could control the situation atleast when Bush and his party being humiliated at home and are loosing power base. But that's not happening, it's ofcourse the smartness of Iran and that proves that they are not collaborators.

I think You are risking your money.Alhamdulillah

It is the spoils and , in ME the spoils can make or break the end game.
Even you can read Surah Infal, what folks would do or won't do!
You know when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"  and if it was the reality on ground  benefits accruing to Iran would have been subtle and tremendous & this discussion would be moot. But now with insurgency and high cost of on going war plus  arming of the Shiit forces giving Iran ideas that she probably can get a larger slice of the pie than originally anticipated. It always happens amongst partners in business when the money gets easy. Which is the source of all ills in ME easy money, easy come, easy go! Waste, waste & more waste of people caught in devolution cycle.
Another point Iran had been bootlegging nuclear projects for a long time in cahoots with Pakistan's Khan and who gets hit --Iraq with a total lie for the non existing WMDs. think about it!
So in conclusion if a workable deal is cut all will be hunky dory except the hapless Iraqis.
And to make things bad to worse there is Hadith for the total destruction of this joint, foreigners and all for breeding the greed of black gold. I am sorry

-------------
Kismet Domino: Faith/Courage/Liberty/Abundance/Selfishness/Immorality/Apathy/Bondage or extinction.

Date Posted: 10 March 2007 at 11:59pm
Shery:
Are you an Iranian and or a Shia?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:40am

Shery, I bet, He is not a Shiia.

Mr. Sign Reader

Show an evidence to put Iran in the collaborators list; Iran had the option to benefit; like the Govts of Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, PLO, Lebanon, Pak, Central Asian countries.... to collaborate US for money and sell out national interst and support what the masters tell.

Iran is not fool to suffer losses in return for collaboration and cause damage to US for that.

Don't tell me, US/Israel is helping Iran to acquire Nuke; it will be the Joke of the century.

If you are a muslim, criticize Sunni colaborator; I am not a Shiia, but like the majority muslims (Not Govts) i am proud of what they are doing. Don't feel jelous. If we can live with Christian/jew neuclear arsenals; You shouldnt have problem living with Neuclear Iran. If their strength is a threat to corrupt sunni collaborators; I am happy.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:13am

I m not shia and I m very pro shia

and I m muslim and every muslim should be just as me

Have no problem with any other muslim

Either shia or sunna or bla bla bla bla

as long as he/she say

La illah ela allah Mohamed rasoul allah.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:15am

The Sunni leadership is non existent, there are few good for nothing puppets alright. Name one sunni leader worth it's salt, pretty please!. According to the latest report the new Shiit puppets in Baghdad signed sealed and delivered the US oil mongers the ownership/development rights of the largest reservoir of oil in the world. And then they toady had a meeting in Baghdad to let the old enemy of Iraq concur on the deal and of course with bickering to show. The US is saying to Iran that we took care of Saddam and just layoff our spoils and  cuz the the project went over budget (Half a trillion dollars so far) tell your agents in Baghdad's environs to be just  cool about it and wait for the payoffs.

Why would Iran be coming to talk to the Americans of all places in Baghdad? Won't you call this collaboration?

Quote couple of sizable evidences, no generalities; please.

I think You are risking your money.Alhamdulillah

It is the spoils and , in ME the spoils can make or break the end game.
Even you can read Surah Infal, what folks would do or won't do!
You know when Bush declared "Mission Accomplished"  and if it was the reality on ground  benefits accruing to Iran would have been subtle and tremendous & this discussion would be moot. But now with insurgency and high cost of on going war plus  arming of the Shiit forces giving Iran ideas that she probably can get a larger slice of the pie than originally anticipated. It always happens amongst partners in business when the money gets easy. Which is the source of all ills in ME easy money, easy come, easy go! Waste, waste & more waste of people caught in devolution cycle.
Another point Iran had been bootlegging nuclear projects for a long time in cahoots with Pakistan's Khan and who gets hit --Iraq with a total lie for the non existing WMDs. think about it!
So in conclusion if a workable deal is cut all will be hunky dory except the hapless Iraqis.
And to make things bad to worse there is Hadith for the total destruction of this joint, foreigners and all for breeding the greed of black gold. I am sorry

Tell Mr .... What do you know about Surat Anfal ?

as long as You are expert in quoran

What god said to muslims when they are under attack ?

Did god order us to have a peace agreements with people who kills us ?

I think this islamic forums is full of insiders ..

None muslims who are trying to confuse muslims .

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 2:00am

Shery, I bet, He is not a Shiia.

Mr. Sign Reader

Show an evidence to put Iran in the collaborators list; Iran had the option to benefit; like the Govts of Saudi, Egypt, Jordan, PLO, Lebanon, Pak, Central Asian countries.... to collaborate US for money and sell out national interst and support what the masters tell.

These countries are not independent they are client states of the US and don't really need to collaborate per se.

Iran is not fool to suffer losses in return for collaboration and cause damage to US for that.

You need to rephrase for clarity.

Don't tell me, US/Israel is helping Iran to acquire Nuke; it will be the Joke of the century.

Not my words-I stated they(Iranian) were bootlegging Pakistani Khan's nuclear stuff and that is not very smart! Then they spilled they spilled the beans  after  Libyans buckled under fear.

If you are a muslim, criticize Sunni colaborator; I am not a Shiia, but like the majority muslims (Not Govts)

As I said the sunni governments are just agents in place, no argument there!

i am proud of what they are doing. Don't feel jelous. If we can live with Christian/jew neuclear arsenals; You shouldnt have problem living with Neuclear Iran. If their strength is a threat to corrupt sunni collaborators; I am happy.

You know it is too late, what we call  a window  of opportunity has closed long time ago, I am sorry they took too darn long(28 years and still counting) despite having the financial resources but they lacked the brain trust to be a nuclear power in its own right.

I don't think US will let Iran go nuclear at this stage, Pakistan went nuclear cuz it used the window of opportunity. Timing is everything!
The best deal Iran can get to help US keep Iraqi Shiit mollified otherwise there won't be any happiness there for some time at least as long as George N Dick are around, they might nuke Iran you never know if the deal fell through, who knows? I have read an old book by Iqbal (app.90 years) and it addresses Muslims and asks a question that a tough time will come that Iran will disappear but not  Muslims!!
Allah knows best but all we can do is try to read the  signs and the shadows cuz the coming events cast their before. It is not going to be our wishful thinking that will decide about this mess.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:27am

Sign*Reader Wrote:[[[These countries are not independent they are client states of the US and don't really need to collaborate per se.

You need to rephrase for clarity.

Not my words-I stated they(Iranian) were bootlegging Pakistani Khan's nuclear stuff and that is not very smart! Then they spilled they spilled the beans  after  Libyans buckled under fear.

As I said the sunni governments are just agents in place, no argument there!

You know it is too late, what we call  a window  of opportunity has closed long time ago, I am sorry they took too darn long(28 years and still counting) despite having the financial resources but they lacked the brain trust to be a nuclear power in its own right.

I don't think US will let Iran go nuclear at this stage, Pakistan went nuclear cuz it used the window of opportunity. Timing is everything!
The best deal Iran can get to help US keep Iraqi Shiit mollified otherwise there won't be any happiness there for some time at least as long as George N Dick are around, they might nuke Iran you never know if the deal fell through, who knows? I have read an old book by Iqbal (app.90 years) and it addresses Muslims and asks a question that a tough time will come that Iran will disappear but not  Muslims!!
Allah knows best but all we can do is try to read the  signs and the shadows cuz the coming events cast their before. It is not going to be our wishful thinking that will decide about this mess.]]]

I just put your post together. Your post expresses utter frustation about muslims. All muslims are to some extent frustrated at the leadership of all Islamic countries for sure.

Iran is under partial trade embergo since the revolution, US resistance to its neuclear program, Recent UN resolutions, Threat of Attack everything together has put trimendous pressure on Iran alone. Yet they have the right approach;i.e. create difficulties for US in Iraq and Afghanistan; then burgain with Neuclear and other embargos against solving Iraqi problem to allow US an honorable exit. Remember they are alone, no Islamic country is standing by. Meanwhile countries like pakistan is arranging meetings with sunni countries to divide the muslims and appease their masters.

Though I am not shia, still I support Iran for they are persuing their above goal strongly.

Can a collaborator be under so much pressure? while sunni collborators are enjoying?

It is US/Israeli interest to picturise Iran like that to divide the shia sunnis and gain sunni support to bomb Iran. Very simple.

Yet I am not a fortune teller, i can only assess on what I see. So far I am happy with Iran, lets see what happens in future. Allah knows. I pray that they become succesful.

Salam

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:30am

I m not shia

La'natullah 'alalKaazebeen walMonafiqeen

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:46am

I m not shia

You want my number in Egypt cairo ?

You dont even understand what you wrote in arabic

but anyway .. god said

( the people who do sedition are the wrose )

and You are the worse .

The sedition is worse than killing

DO you know iin which sura is that ?

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 6:50am

The sedition is worse than killing

DO you know iin which sura is that ?

Surah Baqarah ayah 191.

You dont even understand what you wrote in arabic

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 9:05am

Bravo bravo .. Cia are getting better

You knew the aya

what about the other question

Its the most easiest question in which surah

it says dont say i  m going to do that tomorrow unless you said god willing

Sawt el hak I know that You are not muslim

But I have advice to you .... Dont try to mess with some1 very educated in Religion

Second advice .. if you really know that sedition is one of the biggest sin .. So why you are doing it ?

Or you are as the jew carrying your book and You dont know what is inside it and you dont apply it or listen to the teaching on it

Anyway I M not lieing and you can ask about shery in all lebanese forums which i was banned from all of them cuz they are against iran and syria

and You will know that I m egyptian .. ( i m very famous ;))

and Even if I m shia ( which I m not ) then I m very good shia who is trying to eliminate the gap between muslims

whatever I m shia or sunna so my aims are so good ..

oppositly your aims .. ( ya khabiss )

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 10:03am

what about the other question

Its the most easiest question in which surah it says dont say i  m going to do that tomorrow unless you said god willing

How does knowing or not knowing the answer to these questions "prove" that someone is or is not a Muslim ? There are millions of Muslims who may not be able to answer the question because they have not memorised those particular verses or because they do not know which verse you have in mind or for many other reasons.

If this is your way of identifying "fakes", then I can see why you think Iran's leaders are real Muslims - you probably heard them recite a few verses and thought "yeah they are for real"! You're either very young or you just have a very low IQ. If so, then the answer is Surah Kahf verses 23+24. Now did that make any difference ? If not then why did you bother asking ?

But I have advice to you .... Dont try to mess with some1 very educated in Religion

Actually not only do you lack religious knowledge, you also seem to have little or no intelligence. Your arguements are weak, your accusations are silly and you cant even understand the most basic things.

Second advice .. if you really know that sedition is one of the biggest sin .. So why you are doing it ?

If I did not pitty you for your low IQ I would not have answered such a ridiculous question, but here goes... Im saying that the leaders of Iran and Hezbushaytan are hypocrites, hence if I am right then I am not spreading Fitnah between Muslims. On the contrary I am exposing the Monafiqeen and I always show a lot of evidence and much of what I have said has been proven to be true by the passage of time.

Intrestingly, you yourself accused Al-Qaeda of being Fake, so why is it "sedition" if I say Hezbushaytan are fake, even though I actually proved what I had said while you just go around accusing people without any evidence.

Why is it ok to speak against Sunnis groups and Governments but "sedition" to speak against any Shiah groups ??? And you expect us to believe that you are not a Shiah ?

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 10:16am

Sawt el hak

Any usual muslim would know this verses of god willing .

and My iq Is 10 times better than Your CIA

and Tell you what ....

I dont need to argue with you .. you know why ?

Simply cuz Every muslim here .. ( POSITIVE that you are fake and I m real ) ......

Even who thaught you hajj rules didnt clarify to you the hadith

So you sound as a miserable CIA who is trying to be smart

though you used the same way with me ( that you call it st**id ) to prove that I m muslim or not

Simply your existance here become so funny to everyone who is musliim

and The one who support you is the non muslim as You

Beside Again My aims are so good oppositly your aims

Even if I m jew or christian or even athiest

when I m after unify islam defenitely my aims are to strength islam

not to weak it and make a gap between muslims

Read what i wrote in Youth duty toward islam

and You will knw who is really muslim here

If you were a real muslim WHo care about allah

YOu wouldnt be here still arguing and accusing me of being st**id

You proved to everyone who you are ..

dont try to survive here cuz they already knew who you are .

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 10:20am

I said alqeada are fake for simple reason the whole world know it

The st**id CIA video tapes for bin laden

Hey listen YOu called my questions rediculious ? when i ask you about quoran so you consider it rediculious ?

I would help any muslim from chechnya . afghanistan . lebanon , iraq

No matter if he is sunna or shia or even wahabi

Thoug the people as yOU have nothing to do but spreading sedition

and lies about hizbullah and shia ...

Why you never talked about what israel nuclear weapons in the area ?

I think any muslim would know your tricks

I m fed up from people as you ...

Alqeada been used to attack the middle east .. either afghanistan or iraq .. and now lebanon and syria ..

and the next strategy is making muslims killing muslims

sunna and shia ...

Every word you say showing and prove you are too far from islam.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:39pm
Sawtul Khilafah
I really admire your patience in putting up with this self styled Islamic  scholar who doesn't have the foggiest idea what a Shii is?
I remember reading what Caliph Usman said prior to his assassination that if he was killed by the rebels the Muslims would never be together  again ever and it has been absolutely true since.
The broken record talk about sedition is so juvenile that borders lunacy.
How can you be united with bunch of guilt ridden masochistic morons who self flagellate themselves for 50 days for some event which happened 14 centuries ago and they can't change a thing.
They get closer to the Passion of the Christ scene in some Catholic countries than normal Muslim places.
If the Sunnis were to copy them for Usman's murder the Muslim Ummah would like hell not that it is doing any better these days at some places.
Then they do the (Tabarrah)name calling of other Caliphs like Abu bakr, Umar Usman etc
The practice of Takiya (Dissimulation) is part of Shii creed and most Muslims do not have the knowledge of this that a group living among them has such practice which was supposed to be against the non believers. They operate and take the full advantage like the Jews do in the larger Christian societies.

They are quite comfortable in conniving with  non believers  by  simply not having any true sense of loyalty to main body of the Muslims.

They are extremely successful in political machinations even in Sunni countries.

They have been historically on the forefront of testing the  secularist waters and tendencies like socialism, communism. Study history of Pakistan, Syria etc

Even the religious  groups like Iranian mullahs, where does this self styled Walliat e Fiqh comes from?

Their Kalima is modified with addition of Ali to it.

Their trip to tombs of Ali and Hussain is more important than the regular Hajj, which puts them in a separate category.
When they pray they put their forehead on the dirt of Karbala.
By definition they are followers of Ali, Sunnis are supposed to be followers of Muhammad(p), so who is OK?

How can you make somebody understand these absurdities in this digital world?

Why is this schism so important?  It is almighty money, ultimately and the mullahs having good times with temporary marriages.
The answer is the Shiit clergy's Catholics like control on the redemption promise just like the blood of Christ redeems the Christians the same concept pervades the Shiit mind which just doesn't sit too well when it comes to the analysis of the whole conflict.
So who is right rep here Shii the Twelver - Ismaili Alawite or who.
As long as the Muslims are ignorant of their religion they will catch on any straw while drowning in the western spate of their lands.
Once they get some knowledge and check on facts, they find will find they don't have the life or say faith saver yet with them.
IMHO it is about time that all Muslims who can decline the vested interests and have the God's interest need to put their cards on the table and start a contemporary paradigm that is as simple as Allah intended this faith was meant to be.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 2:02pm

I really admire seeing the christian did really study our Sira and twiseted to make more seditions between sunna and shia

Tell Me what you wil gain when we fight shia ?

Tell Me how you would be so positive that what you read In Sirah Is true

Allah promised us to protect Quoran , but Not sirah

I do remember very well from a a while ago when People start to say that Ali bin talab did kill 2 from the people who will go to heaven ( mobasharin bel jannah ) and then

When Wise people made objections about those unbelievable stories

The Imam start to reform the story in a way to make him didnt kill them

Anyhow I m not going through Sahaba stories Cuz I wasnt there

And I dont know exaclty what did happen ... and I dont trust Sira

But all what  I know

I WiLL never be a part of st**idity and sedition

I will never Be Some1 who kill another muslim while christian and jew watching me killing my brother or sis

IF that what you call it islam .. then You deserve what americans and israeli do to you

You know what ? Saudia turned to be another american state

Where the americans can walk almost naked in private beach in Jeddah

YOu forget about your islam and Allah forget about you

You been brain washed

No matter what shia believes and how they practice islam

at the end they are musliim ( and YOU AND I not god to judge them )

YOU accept and live with jew and christian regardless what they say about prophet mohamed

In meantime you never accept shia simply because No one really care about islam

And Allah

You care about your greed and desire ...

and Tell you what

CUT THIS CRAP >>
I m not going to repeat myself with 2 CIA agent

And He is not patient ... He is trying to survive while the whole forums knew that He is not muslim exept you ( you are the only one who is defending him !)

And I guess you probably not able to answer my questions as well .

cuz You are not muslim as well

So keep repeating yourself guys

The only brainless  muslims who would believe you and follow your sedition.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 3:25pm
The above post is so hilarious that I had my day's hearty laugh and I thank you for that, but not that it makes any sense. It has comical style of writing and incoherent way of addressing the points I raised in my post. It is highly desirable to argue point by point and keep the  childish CIA labeling  out as it indicates the questionable level of scholarship. In case you don't know IC  is California based site and CIA has other ways to handle this if it didn't like something.

The writing reminded me of another stubborn, rude and self righteous Taurus from Uganda whose style matched yours. She also made all the self praise claims, which were no recommendation anyways. She was younger than yourself and dumber than a doornail and didn't last in the rigors of debates here.

You know why the mess in ME  can not be fixed cuz the people don't know how to respect the rule of the law and proof is right here; look at your own attitude. You know everything but can not follow the forum guidelines. You like to call people who have different POVs CIA agents and what not instead of giving logical argument based on facts.

I think you need to visit http://www.letslearnenglish.co.uk/ - HERE FIRST.

-------------

Posted By: Patty
Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 4:47pm

Shery,

I have been on this site for over five years, and you take the prize for ignorance and childishness.....not to mention rudeness. 

Sawtul Khalifah and Sign*Reader are certainly Muslim.  But I'm not Muslim, and I can spot a phoney at ten paces!  That would be YOU.  Easy to understand why you have been banned from so many websites.  It's because of your immaturity and rude behavior.

Apparently when you can't make (force) anyone to agree with you, you turn on them like a mad dog.  Why not take the advice of these two devout Muslims and read the links offered to you.  Maybe it's not too late at the tender age of 32 to learn something of value and correctness regarding Islam.

What do you hope to gain here by insulting anyone who disagrees with your remarks, or challenges you?  You will gain nothing.  The only thing you are achieving is making yourself appear foolish.

(No, I'm not CIA either....sorry.)

God's Peace to You.

-------------
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.

Date Posted: 11 March 2007 at 7:39pm

The above post is so hilarious that I had my day's hearty laugh and I thank you for that, but not that it makes any sense. It has comical style of writing and incoherent way of addressing the points I raised in my post. It is highly desirable to argue point by point and keep the  childish CIA labeling  out as it indicates the questionable level of scholarship. In case you don't know IC  is California based site and CIA has other ways to handle this if it didn't like something.

The writing reminded me of another stubborn, rude and self righteous Taurus from Uganda whose style matched yours. She also made all the self praise claims, which were no recommendation anyways. She was younger than yourself and dumber than a doornail and didn't last in the rigors of debates here.

You know why the mess in ME  can not be fixed cuz the people don't know how to respect the rule of the law and proof is right here; look at your own attitude. You know everything but can not follow the forum guidelines. You like to call people who have different POVs CIA agents and what not instead of giving logical argument based on facts.

I think you need to visit http://www.letslearnenglish.co.uk/ - HERE FIRST.

Dear Sign*Reader

I consider, as a responsible member you have read all the previous posts of Sawatul & Shery before taking one side on page 8. Your current post includes some harsh critic of the shiaiits. I'm afraid if that's how you unite.

I thought self criticism could help more. None can clap with one hand. Both are responsible for the disunity. The critics you had for Shiites on the observance of religion; sunnis unfortunately have done the same. Stand on their shoes; u will see the same.

Unnecessary preaching of hatred for the shias, have deviated all from the main topic.

Have a nice day.

Peace

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2007 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Shery,

I have been on this site for over five years, and you take the prize for ignorance and childishness.....not to mention rudeness. 

Sawtul Khalifah and Sign*Reader are certainly Muslim.  But I'm not Muslim, and I can spot a phoney at ten paces!  That would be YOU.  Easy to understand why you have been banned from so many websites.  It's because of your immaturity and rude behavior.

Apparently when you can't make (force) anyone to agree with you, you turn on them like a mad dog.  Why not take the advice of these two devout Muslims and read the links offered to you.  Maybe it's not too late at the tender age of 32 to learn something of value and correctness regarding Islam.

What do you hope to gain here by insulting anyone who disagrees with your remarks, or challenges you?  You will gain nothing.  The only thing you are achieving is making yourself appear foolish.

(No, I'm not CIA either....sorry.)

God's Peace to You.

Patty I see that rudness start by all of you when you call me ignorant and dumb

I didnt force anyone to agree with me

And Listen the last thing I need is when christian interfer in our internal islamic affair

I only see christians or non muslims who is defending sawat el hak

He been here for 5 years to misslead muslims and pretend that He is muslim

When You have your argument about jesus i didnt even try to interfer in this matter cuz I m not imam and I m not qualified to try to conveince anyone of prophet mohamed

So Patty simply stay out of islamic stuff

This is not a issue that could be disccussed by a christian person

the relation between muslims is something you are not even allowed to talk about it ... As I dont care about your relation between orthodox or catholic or how you practice your religion

I think You need some1 rude as me to tell you your limits that You been always crossed it when you interfer in our business either in religion or in midddle east

You ruined our life with your life style and You IDEAL thoughts that brought us nothing but destruction and seperation

One thing I shall say over here MR reader that When you accuse me of being DUMB to defend the unity of islam ..

Then I wonder who is dumb here ? The dumb who accuse others of being dumb

The dumb who would believe you and follow your sedition

I dont push anyone to believe what I say

But Your ignorance about ( arabic language ) and quoran

shows they both arent muslims ( and been here for a longgggggg time to spread their hatred and poison between muslims )

If I m dumb I would just follow you ... and your lies .

If I m dumb I would believe that A muslim ( dont know the verses it says ( dont say i will do something tomorrow unless you say god willing ) which every muslim read this Surah at friday

which something you dont know about it simply cuz they arent muslims

and if in case they arent religious muslims so why they even bother to talk about shia beliefs ?

The person who even not muslim and have good aims toward islamic world would never try to implement hatred

Even if they are muslims ( so they work against allah will ) which they are not welcome in our islamic world .

and live with that

THAT NO SINGLE MUSLIM IN HERE who has the knowledge of book believe your lies anymore ...

simply cuz He realized that he /she been fooled by non muslims who pretend to be muslims from five years ago

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2007 at 6:37am
Sister Patty, that was great. I had my most hearty laugh after reading your last sentence. You are humurous. GO! PATTY GO!

Shouldn't that be NO ONE is to tell you what is best for you? The bully could have been dumbfounded by your speech and attempting to clout you with chauvinistic and conspicous profanity. Be aware of the denigrator.

Date Posted: 12 March 2007 at 8:07am

Pauline laugh as much as you can

Inshalah we will laugh at you too

prophet noah ( everyonewas making fun of him ) and Always the good people are the few

and always the few been saved by god ... and we will mock at you as you are mocking at us ( inshallah )

-------------

Date Posted: 12 March 2007 at 9:26pm
No one mocks at anyone unless that particular individual consents to it. If that particular individual could not receive any constructive criticism, please speak now. It shows how immature a person is for making fun of himself like a clown sitting in the centre attracting crowds playing hoopla at him. How pathetic is his blatant rhetoric that decribing himself whilst he thought he was addressing an important issues. What a good laugh!   

Date Posted: 12 March 2007 at 9:37pm
Hi..Shery, rudeness, insult and profanity do not come from a few good people. Does it? I bet the above fit your characteristics very well, indeed.

Intelligence wise, I do not sense a little from your rhetoric except your fine erosion complemented with unethical code of conduct. When you denigrate with personal attacks, you made yourself look like a dragoon.    For Allah's sake, please do acclimatize your ignorance with courtesy and morality in this forum.

I wonder if it is a felony to laugh in your country?   

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:35am

well yes pauline and you all are the one who start to insult me

I agree with you .. you are nt from the good few one

and may i ask you ? what are you doing in islamic forums ?

to defend americans I think I m not welcome between you guys as any other forums who defend USA and israel I m not amazed

and guess what You are the one who start to call me st**id .. ignorant

so why whinning now and play the innocent

Tell you what ? i have met worse than you in many forums

who cant accept what i preach and what i say so they do nothing but attack me and insult me .

-------------

Date Posted: 13 March 2007 at 2:24am
Sherry arrogantly quote : I agree with you .. you are nt from the good few one

You meant NOT FROM A FEW GOOD ONE? How come your English is so upside down? You couldn't even spell TIPICAL correctly and you think you could correct others about Islamic teachings. Are you walking backward instead of forward? Hmm..very alien to me.

Shery asked(finally with courtesy) : and may i ask you ? what are you doing in islamic forums ?

It's none of your BIG business. It is called adult's decision.

Shery quote : to defend americans I think I m not welcome between you guys as any other forums who defend USA and israel I m not amazed

What makes you think that I am defending them? I am human race decesdant and so are they too. It is called humanitarian grounds. Are YOU not human? There are ways to debate without throwing sticks and stones and without spitting at yourself. You're only hurting yourself because your accusations and immature statements won't cause them a thing for they are wiser than you.

What is the cause for you to champion?

Shery slandered : and guess what You are the one who start to call me st**id .. ignorant.

Prove it and in which post did I state that to you? Unless you are the veg that I was conversing with.

Shery ASSume : so why whinning now and play the innocent.

Oh! Come on, don't tell me you do not have any mirror at home? It is called SAY MY PIECE and not whining but unfortunately for you, you certainly aim at WHINING FOREVER. I project the truth not innocent.

Shery said : Tell you what ? i have met worse than you in many forums

THAT IS BECAUSE I AM NOT WORSE BUT ONE OF THE FEW GOOD PEOPLE THAT PROPHET NOAH SAID.

Shery complains : who cant accept what i preach and what i say so they do nothing but attack me and insult me .

You are seriously having attitude problem deriving from your FAMILY FEUD' upbringing or the very least, a spoil brat. You should acclimatize to "NO BLAME" wheather. Imagine that you blame others' for your failure, you initiated a "pointing finger" (blaming) when you curse them, you certainly used your index finger and leaving behind four other fingers especially your most important middle finger, pointing backwards to you. Isn't it obvious that you had actually flipped the bird at yourself instead? It's only FOOD FOR THOUGHTS.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net