IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why didn’t Muslims leave India?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why didn’t Muslims leave India?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why didn’t Muslims leave India?
    Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:17pm

Hello all the Indian Muslims here!!!

Why did you choose to live in India even after partition?

Just to tell the whole world that Hindus are communals and Hinduism is a farce?  If Hinduism is a farce, let it be.  It does not matter to you.

If you feel that you are being ill treated in India, then why dont you leave India?

The percentage of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after partition in 1947 was 17 and 25 respectively. Today their percentage is almost nil in Pakistan and 10.5 in Bangladesh. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

The problem is in a muslim mindset.  If you are in majority, you will make it a Islamic Republic.  And if you seem to be a minority, you proclaim to the world that you are being ill treated and that jihad has to be declared on that country...

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
ZamanH View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZamanH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:48pm

Why did you choose to live in India even after partition?

Because its the land of our forefathers (not just yours).

If you feel that you are being ill treated in India, then why dont you leave India?

same as above.

The percentage of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after partition in 1947 was 17 and 25 respectively. Today their percentage is almost nil in Pakistan and 10.5 in Bangladesh. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

Although if you look at percentages it might look great, but less Hindus emigrated to India compared to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan. The percentages look great because Pak had a lesser population.

The problem is in a muslim mindset.  If you are in majority, you will make it a Islamic Republic.  And if you seem to be a minority, you proclaim to the world that you are being ill treated and that jihad has to be declared on that country...

While criticising Muslims, don't forget how badly lower castes Hindus have traditionally been treated by Upper caste Hindus in India, because of which many of whom (the Lower Caste Hindus) converted to Islam.
Also, don't forget Mughals ruled India as their own country even though they were Muslims. Many of the Mughal kings had Hindu wives and mothers
and appointed their Hindu relatives to high position. Mughals made India the richest country in the world under their rule. Muslim rulers like Tipu Sultan and Siraj ud daulah are admired by Hindus and Muslims alike. 

An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

The problem is with your mentality. Muslims in India are as Indian as you, but you want to treat them as B class citizens. You want them to leave, instead of listening to their problems and taking concrete measures to solve those.

Why is it that the drainage system, roads, electricity supply etc in a muslim dominated locality of any city the worst?

Why is it that muslim students do not get a fair chance in university programs?

Why is it that your bhai chaara, discriminates muslims in jobs?

why?

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive, but muslims submit only to Allah. You dont like it and you yearn for them to migrate to pakistan and Bangladesh. Dear Bhartiya, muslims will not leave just because u want them to leave. You have made them one of the most resiliant community on the face of earth, thank you.

And for your kind information, the world is not blind. It sees what goes on in your backyard. The most balanced perception of a hindu muslim conflict, you will get from a muslim who is also Indian, but u always charge them and hold them to prove their loyalty towards their motherland .... very poor treatment of your muslim brothers and sisters.

Peace. 

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:52pm

[]

Edited by Nausheen
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:36am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Although if you look at percentages it might look great, but less Hindus emigrated to India compared to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan. The percentages look great because Pak had a lesser population.

This answer is interesting.  I hold no grudge towards an Indian Muslim.

When religion comes first, then its hard to be patriotic.

Quote While criticising Muslims, don't forget how badly lower castes Hindus have traditionally been treated by Upper caste Hindus in India, because of which many of whom (the Lower Caste Hindus) converted to Islam.

Thats right.  I am a lower caste 'hindu'.  But its the thing of the past.  Now caste system exists only as a political propaganda.

Quote Also, don't forget Mughals ruled India as their own country even though they were Muslims. Many of the Mughal kings had Hindu wives and mothers and appointed their Hindu relatives to high position. Mughals made India the richest country in the world under their rule. Muslim rulers like Tipu Sultan and Siraj ud daulah are admired by Hindus and Muslims alike.

Only Akbar had a 'hindu' wife.  What about Tughlaq who killed so many 'hindus' and raged so many temples?  What about massacre of Kashmiri Pandits?

What about so many Muslims supporting the Pakistani ISI?

What about funding the Kashmiri militants?

Whats wrong with our friendship with Israel?  When Pakistan is friends with China, why not India friends with Israel?  India is the only nation where the Jews were not persecuted.

Love,

Kumar

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

The problem is with your mentality. Muslims in India are as Indian as you, but you want to treat them as B class citizens. You want them to leave, instead of listening to their problems and taking concrete measures to solve those.

Few 'hindus' want to treat you as B class citizens.  Its not fair on your part to say that we 'hindus' want to make India a 'hindu' rashtra.  Such an idea never existed.  Such terms are used just to show the political parties in bad light.  I think you know about Indian politics!  These terms are just used for the survival...

An Indian Muslim knows that he is as free as his neighbour.  "Godhra" and "Ayodhya" are isolated incidents.  Such incidents happen everywhere in the world.

The President is a Muslim.  The top three film stars in the Indian film industry are Muslims(and I am a great fan of all the three).  The top lyricist is a Muslim.  There had been great Muslim sport personalities, academicians.  The company Wipro is headed by a Muslim.  How can you say that we want to treat you like B blah blah?

If we 'hindus' really want a 'hindu' rastra, why would we not elect the so called 'hindutva' parties?

Quote Why is it that the drainage system, roads, electricity supply etc in a muslim dominated locality of any city the worst?

I suppose 'hindus', Muslims, Sikhs and Christians live together.  There is nothing as a Muslim concentrated locality or anything like that.  And everyone face the same situation.

Quote Why is it that muslim students do not get a fair chance in university programs?

From where do you get such information. Recently the Intermediate results were out(today is the turn of SSC(10th class)).  There were as many Muslim students as 'hindus' in the top ranks.

Quote why is it that your bhai chaara, discriminates muslims in jobs?

The police head of our city is a Muslim.  Most of the bank employees are Muslims.  Whatever you are saying is baseless.

The same thing was asked by my Muslim friend.  He was telling, "You will get the job, but I will be discriminated as I am a Muslim."

Astonishingly, he got the job and I am still jobless.

Quote Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive, but muslims submit only to Allah. You dont like it and you yearn for them to migrate to pakistan and Bangladesh. Dear Bhartiya, muslims will not leave just because u want them to leave. You have made them one of the most resiliant community on the face of earth, thank you.

I never wanted Muslims to leave India.  Its their Motherland as much as it is mine.  Well you said that 'hindus' tend to submit to majority, then how can Muslims become the most resiliant community?

They want a land for themselves everywhere in the world.  For example Sianking in China, Mindanao in Philippines etc.

Why to go far away,  here in India Malapuram is a Muslim administered.

Quote And for your kind information, the world is not blind. It sees what goes on in your backyard. The most balanced perception of a hindu muslim conflict, you will get from a muslim who is also Indian, but u always charge them and hold them to prove their loyalty towards their motherland .... very poor treatment of your muslim brothers and sisters.

Just read this,

• In India 85% of the population is Hindu. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrasas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming five times a day on loudspeakers that there is no God except Allah?

• When Hindus gave away 30% of Bharat to the Muslims for a song, why do they have to beg now for their three sacred places out of thirty thousand destroyed by the Muslims?

• When the Constitution of India advocates equal rights to all the citizens, then why do we have different laws for people of different religious faiths? Why can't we have a Uniform Civil Code?

• When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai and Kailash Mansarover are taxed?

• Why are the temple revenues diverted to fund Haj subsidy and the welfare activities of Muslims and Christians?

• Why is post-Godhra blown out of proportion, when no one talks of the ethnic cleansing of four lakh Hindus from Kashmir?

• If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar, etc. are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, etc.? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?

• In what way is J&K different from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Uttar Pradesh to have Article 370?

• Is there one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists?

• Why did Gandhiji object to the decision of the cabinet and insist that the Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public funds, not government funds, when in January 1948 he pressurised Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government expenses?

• When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran, why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan?

Why do you people consider anything pro-hindu as anti-Islamic?

We never ask them to prove their loyalty.  If they really have, they would respect his fellow 'hindu' or Sikh or Christian.  They dont say that they are being persecuted even if they are not.  They would not support the Pakistani ISI which killed so many Indians(both 'hindu' and Muslim).

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME SOME MAJOR 'PERSECUTIONS' OF MUSLIMS IN INDIA?

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:39am

Peace for Rehmat!

Amen!

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:47am

To Zaman Brother,

You were saying that Mughals made India the richest country in the world.  India was the only producer of diamonds for centuries.  In the words of a Chinese traveller, "India is so rich that I haven't seen a single beggar in the whole length I travelled..."

Muslims were lured by those riches.  India was a naval power before the Mughals came.  They were interested in travelling only to Mecca.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 8>
  Share Topic