Category: Regional
Forum Name: Asia-Pacific
Forum Description: Asia-Pacific
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=744
Printed Date: 19 March 2024 at 6:35am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Why didn’t Muslims leave India?
Posted By: bharatiya
Subject: Why didn’t Muslims leave India?
Date Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:17pm

Hello all the Indian Muslims here!!!

Why did you choose to live in India even after partition?

Just to tell the whole world that Hindus are communals and Hinduism is a farce?  If Hinduism is a farce, let it be.  It does not matter to you.

If you feel that you are being ill treated in India, then why dont you leave India?

The percentage of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after partition in 1947 was 17 and 25 respectively. Today their percentage is almost nil in Pakistan and 10.5 in Bangladesh. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

The problem is in a muslim mindset.  If you are in majority, you will make it a Islamic Republic.  And if you seem to be a minority, you proclaim to the world that you are being ill treated and that jihad has to be declared on that country...

-------------
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.

Replies:
Posted By: ZamanH
Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 1:48pm

Because its the land of our forefathers (not just yours).

If you feel that you are being ill treated in India, then why dont you leave India?

same as above.

The percentage of Hindus in Pakistan and Bangladesh after partition in 1947 was 17 and 25 respectively. Today their percentage is almost nil in Pakistan and 10.5 in Bangladesh. What happened to the missing Hindus? Do Hindus have human rights?

Although if you look at percentages it might look great, but less Hindus emigrated to India compared to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan. The percentages look great because Pak had a lesser population.

The problem is in a muslim mindset.  If you are in majority, you will make it a Islamic Republic.  And if you seem to be a minority, you proclaim to the world that you are being ill treated and that jihad has to be declared on that country...

While criticising Muslims, don't forget how badly lower castes Hindus have traditionally been treated by Upper caste Hindus in India, because of which many of whom (the Lower Caste Hindus) converted to Islam.
Also, don't forget Mughals ruled India as their own country even though they were Muslims. Many of the Mughal kings had Hindu wives and mothers
and appointed their Hindu relatives to high position. Mughals made India the richest country in the world under their rule. Muslim rulers like Tipu Sultan and Siraj ud daulah are admired by Hindus and Muslims alike. 

-------------
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet

Posted By: Nausheen
Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by bharatiya bharatiya wrote:

The problem is with your mentality. Muslims in India are as Indian as you, but you want to treat them as B class citizens. You want them to leave, instead of listening to their problems and taking concrete measures to solve those.

Why is it that the drainage system, roads, electricity supply etc in a muslim dominated locality of any city the worst?

Why is it that muslim students do not get a fair chance in university programs?

Why is it that your bhai chaara, discriminates muslims in jobs?

why?

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive, but muslims submit only to Allah. You dont like it and you yearn for them to migrate to pakistan and Bangladesh. Dear Bhartiya, muslims will not leave just because u want them to leave. You have made them one of the most resiliant community on the face of earth, thank you.

And for your kind information, the world is not blind. It sees what goes on in your backyard. The most balanced perception of a hindu muslim conflict, you will get from a muslim who is also Indian, but u always charge them and hold them to prove their loyalty towards their motherland .... very poor treatment of your muslim brothers and sisters.

Peace. 

-------------
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]

Posted By: Rehmat
Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:52pm

[]

-------------
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:36am

Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Although if you look at percentages it might look great, but less Hindus emigrated to India compared to Muslims who migrated to Pakistan. The percentages look great because Pak had a lesser population.

This answer is interesting.  I hold no grudge towards an Indian Muslim.

When religion comes first, then its hard to be patriotic.

Quote While criticising Muslims, don't forget how badly lower castes Hindus have traditionally been treated by Upper caste Hindus in India, because of which many of whom (the Lower Caste Hindus) converted to Islam.

Thats right.  I am a lower caste 'hindu'.  But its the thing of the past.  Now caste system exists only as a political propaganda.

Quote Also, don't forget Mughals ruled India as their own country even though they were Muslims. Many of the Mughal kings had Hindu wives and mothers and appointed their Hindu relatives to high position. Mughals made India the richest country in the world under their rule. Muslim rulers like Tipu Sultan and Siraj ud daulah are admired by Hindus and Muslims alike.

Only Akbar had a 'hindu' wife.  What about Tughlaq who killed so many 'hindus' and raged so many temples?  What about massacre of Kashmiri Pandits?

What about so many Muslims supporting the Pakistani ISI?

What about funding the Kashmiri militants?

Whats wrong with our friendship with Israel?  When Pakistan is friends with China, why not India friends with Israel?  India is the only nation where the Jews were not persecuted.

Love,

Kumar

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:28am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

The problem is with your mentality. Muslims in India are as Indian as you, but you want to treat them as B class citizens. You want them to leave, instead of listening to their problems and taking concrete measures to solve those.

Few 'hindus' want to treat you as B class citizens.  Its not fair on your part to say that we 'hindus' want to make India a 'hindu' rashtra.  Such an idea never existed.  Such terms are used just to show the political parties in bad light.  I think you know about Indian politics!  These terms are just used for the survival...

An Indian Muslim knows that he is as free as his neighbour.  "Godhra" and "Ayodhya" are isolated incidents.  Such incidents happen everywhere in the world.

The President is a Muslim.  The top three film stars in the Indian film industry are Muslims(and I am a great fan of all the three).  The top lyricist is a Muslim.  There had been great Muslim sport personalities, academicians.  The company Wipro is headed by a Muslim.  How can you say that we want to treat you like B blah blah?

If we 'hindus' really want a 'hindu' rastra, why would we not elect the so called 'hindutva' parties?

Quote Why is it that the drainage system, roads, electricity supply etc in a muslim dominated locality of any city the worst?

I suppose 'hindus', Muslims, Sikhs and Christians live together.  There is nothing as a Muslim concentrated locality or anything like that.  And everyone face the same situation.

Quote Why is it that muslim students do not get a fair chance in university programs?

From where do you get such information. Recently the Intermediate results were out(today is the turn of SSC(10th class)).  There were as many Muslim students as 'hindus' in the top ranks.

Quote why is it that your bhai chaara, discriminates muslims in jobs?

The police head of our city is a Muslim.  Most of the bank employees are Muslims.  Whatever you are saying is baseless.

The same thing was asked by my Muslim friend.  He was telling, "You will get the job, but I will be discriminated as I am a Muslim."

Astonishingly, he got the job and I am still jobless.

Quote Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive, but muslims submit only to Allah. You dont like it and you yearn for them to migrate to pakistan and Bangladesh. Dear Bhartiya, muslims will not leave just because u want them to leave. You have made them one of the most resiliant community on the face of earth, thank you.

I never wanted Muslims to leave India.  Its their Motherland as much as it is mine.  Well you said that 'hindus' tend to submit to majority, then how can Muslims become the most resiliant community?

They want a land for themselves everywhere in the world.  For example Sianking in China, Mindanao in Philippines etc.

Why to go far away,  here in India Malapuram is a Muslim administered.

Quote And for your kind information, the world is not blind. It sees what goes on in your backyard. The most balanced perception of a hindu muslim conflict, you will get from a muslim who is also Indian, but u always charge them and hold them to prove their loyalty towards their motherland .... very poor treatment of your muslim brothers and sisters.

Just read this,

• In India 85% of the population is Hindu. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrasas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming five times a day on loudspeakers that there is no God except Allah?

• When Hindus gave away 30% of Bharat to the Muslims for a song, why do they have to beg now for their three sacred places out of thirty thousand destroyed by the Muslims?

• When the Constitution of India advocates equal rights to all the citizens, then why do we have different laws for people of different religious faiths? Why can't we have a Uniform Civil Code?

• When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai and Kailash Mansarover are taxed?

• Why are the temple revenues diverted to fund Haj subsidy and the welfare activities of Muslims and Christians?

• Why is post-Godhra blown out of proportion, when no one talks of the ethnic cleansing of four lakh Hindus from Kashmir?

• If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar, etc. are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, etc.? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?

• In what way is J&K different from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Uttar Pradesh to have Article 370?

• Is there one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists?

• Why did Gandhiji object to the decision of the cabinet and insist that the Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public funds, not government funds, when in January 1948 he pressurised Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government expenses?

• When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran, why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan?

Why do you people consider anything pro-hindu as anti-Islamic?

We never ask them to prove their loyalty.  If they really have, they would respect his fellow 'hindu' or Sikh or Christian.  They dont say that they are being persecuted even if they are not.  They would not support the Pakistani ISI which killed so many Indians(both 'hindu' and Muslim).

CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME SOME MAJOR 'PERSECUTIONS' OF MUSLIMS IN INDIA?

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:39am

Peace for Rehmat!

Amen!

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 1:47am

To Zaman Brother,

You were saying that Mughals made India the richest country in the world.  India was the only producer of diamonds for centuries.  In the words of a Chinese traveller, "India is so rich that I haven't seen a single beggar in the whole length I travelled..."

Muslims were lured by those riches.  India was a naval power before the Mughals came.  They were interested in travelling only to Mecca.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 7:50am

Bhartiya,

Peace to you.

If you are rational with me, you will find me rational. If you fight with your presumptions that do not apply to me, I will not accept.

You said you dont want Muslims to leave, but I have found many, many hindus who put us into a witness box coaxing us to prove our loyalty to India Why do you do this?

Why do you not think muslims can be as loyal to India as any Indian born in that country?

I want to show you something, and this will be the end of my discussion with you. I hope you enjoy your stay at IC, if u dont speak the language of hate.

Check this ..... http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/~IslamiCity/read?56716,47 - http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/~IslamiCity/read?56716,47  .... read the whole thread -

Quote India is not oppressing Islam ... nothing more than america or isreal or france or germany.
There are mosques in every village ... even those villages which might not have a hindu temple, will still have a mosque This is a very minor example, yet noteworthy.
I will state just one more(tho there are plenty others) .... We are hearing about France and Germany, and Turkey (of all the nations) imposing a ban on the islamic attire of women. There is no such hue and cry over the 'burqa' in India :p

I am with India, an Indian, and i am also a Muslim. Further, I dont think there is any stupidity in myself for being this way ;)

Maa salaama,
Nausheen

Be not heedless of thy Lord
for even the blink of an eye,
Lest He directs His attention towards you,
and finds you unawares.

Also read this http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/~IslamiCity/read?63606,47 - http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/~IslamiCity/read?63606,47  ... Read the whole thread.

I am not what you thought I am. And you offend me by presuming my ideals as what I have always stood against.

Peace.

-------------

[/COLOR]

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:31am

But its the thing of the past.  Now caste system exists only as a political propaganda.

That's not right. But that's off the topic, therefore, I won't comment on it further.

What about so many Muslims supporting the Pakistani ISI?

Whats wrong with our friendship with Israel?  When Pakistan is friends with China, why not India friends with Israel?  India is the only nation where the Jews were not persecuted.

I don't support "Islamic" terrorism. But Indian govt. did not manufacture the air Muslims breathe in, the land they live in or the water they drink. Muslims owe their allegiance to Allah and not the Indian Govt. Muslims identify themselves more with their religion than their country. We see Indian govt. as a partner, not as God.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:34am

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority.

That is interesting. But lets admit it Muslims also tend to do the same. For example if you look at Muslims in Eastern Europe or those settled in the West.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 10:59am

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority.

That is interesting. But lets admit it Muslims also tend to do the same. For example if you look at Muslims in Eastern Europe or those settled in the West.

Acceptable.

However, in general it is those muslims, who have come from a country (Islamic republic) where Islamic sharia is imposed without reason or rationale. Like the saudis, the Iranis, or the egyptians. And again I will say they are a small fraction of that population.

Here, and in Japan, I met many muslims from Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Morocco, Somalia (I dont know may be am missing a few) and they are all adhering to Islam as beautifully as one should.

For Hindus, who are coming from India, there is no sharia no religious stiffling going on for them in India, yet they adopt to the ways of the west very fast - this was my point.

Peace (if you want it)

-------------

[/COLOR]

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:04am

Peace (if you want it)

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 11:20am

However, in general it is those muslims, who have come from a country (Islamic republic) where Islamic sharia is imposed without reason or rationale.

I was not talking of political refugees. Besides, they don't change simply because of the oppression they face in their country. That is not the cause. Those Muslims, who appear to you to have changed after coming to the West, actually lived in the same manner in their own country and because of which they had to abandon their land. They didn't change after coming to the West (they had changed much earlier).

Here, and in Japan, I met many muslims from Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Egypt, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Morocco, Somalia (I dont know may be am missing a few) and they are all adhering to Islam as beautifully as one should.

Either you are right or my brother (he has been working in the U.S for more than one and a half year). I don't know.

Peace (if you want it)

JUSTICE is more important than peace.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 6:35pm

Why is it that the drainage system, roads, electricity supply etc in a muslim dominated locality of any city the worst?

Muslims are backward because Muslims are traditional and are averse to WEstern education. Maybe that is because Islam is a monothiestic religion and corruption (or exploitation of the poor) in the name of religion has been less in Islam compared to other religions, as a result of which modern Muslims reformers didn't attack their religion, unlike reformers in other religions such as Hinduism who attacked the practise of caste-system etc.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:44pm
Sister Nausheen,

Peace be to all.

If you are rational with me, you will find me rational. If you fight with your presumptions that do not apply to me, I will not accept.

No offence meant.

Quote You said you dont want Muslims to leave, but I have found many, many hindus who put us into a witness box coaxing us to prove our loyalty to India Why do you do this?

Well, there is a general belief in most 'hindus' that Muslims are not patriotic.  This may be because of their allegaince with Pakistan.  As Zaman brother himself said, "Muslims identify themselves more with their religion than their country."  This is dubbed as "Muslims are unpatriotic".  And their had been instances of Muslims betraying the government.  For example, a Muslim who was made the head of RAW, fled to Pakistan.  From then on RAW waivered to recruit Muslims into RAW.  And underworlds like, Dawood Ibrahim and Abu Salem, seem to strength it.

Quote Why do you not think muslims can be as loyal to India as any Indian born in that country?

Well, even I sometimes ask my Muslim friends, "Do you really like India?".  I have said thats the general feeling.

Quote I want to show you something, and this will be the end of my discussion with you. I hope you enjoy your stay at IC, if u dont speak the language of hate.

Check this ..... http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/%7EIslamiCity/read?56716,47 - http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/~IslamiCity/read?56716,47  .... read the whole thread -

Quote India is not oppressing Islam ... nothing more than america or isreal or france or germany.
There are mosques in every village ... even those villages which might not have a hindu temple, will still have a mosque This is a very minor example, yet noteworthy.
I will state just one more(tho there are plenty others) .... We are hearing about France and Germany, and Turkey (of all the nations) imposing a ban on the islamic attire of women. There is no such hue and cry over the 'burqa' in India :p

I am with India, an Indian, and i am also a Muslim. Further, I dont think there is any stupidity in myself for being this way ;)

Maa salaama,
Nausheen

Be not heedless of thy Lord
for even the blink of an eye,
Lest He directs His attention towards you,
and finds you unawares.

Also read this http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/%7EIslamiCity/read?63606,47 - http://wb.islamicity.com:8080/~IslamiCity/read?63606,47  ... Read the whole thread.

I never asked to show your loyalty.

Quote I am not what you thought I am. And you offend me by presuming my ideals as what I have always stood against.

I never thought anything about you.  And I am sorry if I hurt you sister Nausheen.

Peace and Love.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:51pm

But its the thing of the past.  Now caste system exists only as a political propaganda.

That's not right. But that's off the topic, therefore, I won't comment on it further.

Our holy book Bagavadh Gita was said by Krishna.  KRISHNA, THOUGH WAS A KSHATRIYA(SOLDIER), WAS RAISED A SHUDRA.  HE WAS A CATTLE GRAZER.

Quote What about so many Muslims supporting the Pakistani ISI?

I don't support "Islamic" terrorism. But Indian govt. did not manufacture the air Muslims breathe in, the land they live in or the water they drink.

[/quote]

Damn right.

Quote Muslims owe their allegiance to Allah and not the Indian Govt. Muslims identify themselves more with their religion than their country. We see Indian govt. as a partner, not as God.

Thanks for being so frank.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 8:59pm

...unlike reformers in other religions such as Hinduism who attacked the practise of caste-system etc.

Please buddy,  caste-system is misunderstood.  There was nothing like untouchability in ancient India.  It was in the medieval India such an evil has come and its still continuing in some places.  Thats why there was Buddha(PBUH).

I dont want you people to understand 'hinduism'.  Its very hard to understand it.

I PLEAD YOU NOT TO SHOW SANATANA DHARMA IN BAD LIGHT.

Peace be to everyone.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:03am
Casteism is wrong and has more disadvantages than advantages.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:14am

As an afterthought,

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive,

That clearly betrays her intent to insult the Hindus as people having no principles. The line of reasoning is laughable and obviously flawed and  silly. The correct reason, though, is the deep sense of inferiorty  which Indians (both Hindus and Muslims) feel towards the West because of 150 years of coloniol rule and superiorty of WEstern science. The only remedy to get rid of the problem is to objectively evaluate each and every aspect of WEstern civilisation before adopting it.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:46am

Casteism is wrong and has more advantages than disadvantages.

Brother Zaman,

The Varna(caste) system used to make sense some 6000 thousand years ago.  Krishna says that Varna system has broken.  He said it 5000 years ago.  Its a pity that its still being followed.  But it does not make any sense now.  It is being used to categorize for reservation for so called 'backward' classes.

Peace and Love.

-------------

Date Posted: 01 May 2005 at 7:50am

As an afterthought,

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive,

That clearly betrays her intent to insult the Hindus as people having no principles.

Yes Zaman brother, it is true.  'hindus' tend to submit to the ways of the majority(they are in majority only in a few Carribean countries, Nepal and our own India).

May be for survival.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:59am

Quote What about so many Muslims supporting the Pakistani ISI?

I don't support "Islamic" terrorism. But Indian govt. did not manufacture the air Muslims breathe in, the land they live in or the water they drink.

Damn right.

Quote Muslims owe their allegiance to Allah and not the Indian Govt. Muslims identify themselves more with their religion than their country. We see Indian govt. as a partner, not as God.

Thanks for being so frank.

Yes, I am always frank. I don't/can't play with words.

Unlike the Israelis and the Americans,  I don't live on land which my forefathers stole form others and I live on what I earn. Even for the services that Indian govt. renders to me, it exacts taxes from me for that. I don't accept that I owe anything to the Indian govt. My support/opposition to the Indian govt. will be based purely on the values and interests of the Muslims (and not those of the Indians). But you need not feel scared of me because I care for the safety of my family and community. Muslim combatants, in general, are weak and poor (but not unrefined), they are fighting in their own lands for their own land. They won't take to arms unless they are compelled to do so.

And about the Kashmiris, I have met 15 Kashmiri Muslim males in all and all of them are in favour of separation from India. 6 of them actually want Kashmir to merge with Pakistan. I have met 2 Kashmiri Pandits and although they are scared of the insurgency in Kashmir, they don't hate the Kashmiri Muslims. I have met 3 Kashmiri Muslim girls, all of them want the Kashmir to be with India. But all of them are from upper class society and have Hindu boyfriends and will leave their motherland after marriage and thus, (I believe) their opinions hardly matters. Therefore, regarding Kashmir, I strongly believe (irrespective of what the "intellectuals" say) that at least plebiscite be held in Kashmir concerning where the Kashmiris would like to go- India, pakistan or indpdt. kashmir.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:43am
Well Zaman bhai!

I am in favour of what the majority say.

But I think there are no classes or castes in Islam.

-------------

Date Posted: 09 May 2005 at 10:21am
Yes Islam does not permits any casteism but some Muslims adhere to the castes they belonged to before converting to Islam.  

-------------

Date Posted: 10 May 2005 at 7:19am

Unlike the Israelis and the Americans,  I don't live on land which my forefathers stole form others and I live on what I earn. Even for the services that Indian govt. renders to me, it exacts taxes from me for that. I don't accept that I owe anything to the Indian govt. My support/opposition to the Indian govt. will be based purely on the values and interests of the Muslims (and not those of the Indians). But you need not feel scared of me because I care for the safety of my family and community. Muslim combatants, in general, are weak and poor (but not unrefined), they are fighting in their own lands for their own land. They won't take to arms unless they are compelled to do so.

I just laugh whenever I read this.  First, I was not willing to talk about it.  But I just can't stop laughing.  You don't owe the Indian govt. anything.
We are all Indians.  I don't call you by your religion.  For me you are an Indian.

If you say that Muslims are harassed in India, then you are lying to yourself.

You said that Muslim combatants are fighting in their own lands, but Kashmir is not their land.

If Pakistan or for that matter any other Islamic country is so convinced that Kashmir is a Muslim state, then why can't they just ask the Indian govt. and if the govt. does not accept, then declare war on it.  Why to be so cowardly and giveIndians a name, "Kaf***",  and then declare a Jihad on them?

These people are really funny, aren't they?

Peace and Love.

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2005 at 10:34am
If you are so convinced Kashmir is Indian land, why not let plebiscite be held there, as most of the Kashmiris want??

-------------

Date Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:03pm
There will be a plebiscite.  Don't worry.

Truth shall triumph.

-------------

Posted By: Varusai
Date Posted: 12 May 2005 at 4:29am

I agree with bharatiya, it is the mind set of so called muslims, who forgot teachings of islam and started living the way they want to live

Why is it that muslim students do not get a fair chance in university programs?

Why is it that your bhai chaara, discriminates muslims in jobs?

why?

Hindus in a minority submit to the ways of the majority. Unfortunately  this is how they manage to survive, but muslims submit only to Allah. You dont like it and you yearn for them to migrate to pakistan and Bangladesh. Dear Bhartiya, muslims will not leave just because u want them to leave. You have made them one of the most resiliant community on the face of earth, thank you.

And for your kind information, the world is not blind. It sees what goes on in your backyard. The most balanced perception of a hindu muslim conflict, you will get from a muslim who is also Indian, but u always charge them and hold them to prove their loyalty towards their motherland .... very poor treatment of your muslim brothers and sisters.

Peace. 

Date Posted: 13 May 2005 at 8:19am
Zaman brother,

We shall have a plebescite in Kashmir...then we shall have a plebescite in India regarding making India a Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat...

The Dhaarmic Law will be made the National Law, and then we shall totally disband the Shariah in the Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat.

As Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc. are considered to be brothers of Sanatana Dhaarmis as their religions are offshoots of Sanatana Dharma, they will be treated as first class citizens and Muslims will be treated as second class citizens.

Sounds great, doesn't it?

But such a thing will never be done in India.  Because, as you yourself know, we have been a tolerant civilization for millenia and will continue to be so.

Peace and Love.

-------------

Date Posted: 15 May 2005 at 10:44pm

Zaman brother,

We shall have a plebescite in Kashmir...then we shall have a plebescite in India regarding making India a Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat...

I have similar discussions with other Hindus and they have come up wih the same preposterous suggestion. Uptill now, that hasn't been possible because of deep division that exist among the Hindus, themselves and not because of their goodwill towards Muslims. I won't mind if a Hindu Rashtra is created in India if Muslims are not persecuted, because of their religion. You can ban cow-slaughter, declare usage of public property for religious purposes (such as organising Idgaah, urs etc) illegal for Muslims (though, not for Hindus, that will b extortion but I will accept it for the sake of peace) or you can stop subsidies to Haj pilgrims.

The Dhaarmic Law will be made the National Law, and then we shall totally disband the Shariah in the Dhaarmic Republic of Bharat.

As Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains etc. are considered to be brothers of Sanatana Dhaarmis as their religions are offshoots of Sanatana Dharma, they will be treated as first class citizens and Muslims will be treated as second class citizens.

You think we will do nothing?? Muslims brought down the WTC, almost bare-handed (it was wrong but it was awesome, nonetheless) and USSR collapsed around the time it suffered a humiliating defeat at the hands of Mujahiddeen in Afgahnistan. Don't forget Muslims ruled over you for 500 years. If Muslims are prosecuted we will decalre independence form Indian govt. and create a Muslim state within the present boundaries of India.

But such a thing will never be done in India.  Because, as you yourself know, we have been a tolerant civilization for millenia and will continue to be so.

And, you  know that you won't ever hold plebiscite in Kashmir because you are absolute hyporites and will continue to be so.

The partition of India was a lot more preposterous idea but it did materialise. Although the process was carried forward by Muslims (and fanned by the British), the idea itself was first mooted by Hindus such as Lala Lajpat Rai, Veer Sarvarkar etc. amongst the eminent Indians leaders to create Hindu homeland and it was certainly accepted by the Indians (both, Hindus and Muslims). Muslim should be prepared for all eventuality.

-------------

Posted By: insha
Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:33am

[QUOTE]

JUSTICE is more important than peace.

OT: They are of equal importance.

-------------

Posted By: insha
Date Posted: 08 August 2005 at 11:52am
bharatiya wrote:
tolerant civilization for millenia and will continue to be so.

And the shining example of "tolerant civilization" is the state sponsored masacare of Mulsims in Gujrat.

-------------

Posted By: khalid
Date Posted: 15 August 2005 at 11:03am

Interesting slogan by brother baratiya :

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD

We Indians are always fooled by these colorful slogans we have done nothing for country or country mates

ALL INDIANS ARE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS this is also false and big cult

How can one eat brothers/ sisters share? Illegally

My dear Rastrawadi {Patriotic} brother why do not think of throwing of few Indian corrupted ministers-officers and Govt. servants {MAJORITY ARE HINDUS}

Instead of kicking thousands of Indian Muslims out of India

Dear brother baratiya you hardly find few

Ministers-officers and Govt.servants

who are clean that could be counted on fingertips and their names are spoken with great proud in local news papers and magazines as if they are angles and all

Others have rights to eat peoples money illegally � they are diverting your mind to Muslims and I can show you true pictures of Muslims in India

The Muslim in India in general is the most miserable then any one else even then animal. His address is slum, he is uneducated and backward � why not any five year plan is created by any ruling party for him � we do not want HAJJ SUBSIDY { a improved name of GROUP AIRLINE BOOKING DISCOUNT} which any of air line (EVEN � AIR INDIA� ) will give us when they will get so many booking � then why AIR INDIA is compulsory � if Govt. want to give subsidy then let us fly by any airline. No obligations brother

Plans are created and implemented for

Uplift of all castes since 1947 but nothing especially for Muslims

We are given only SLOGANS

EVEN THOUGH I M HAPPY BEING MUSLIM BORN IN INDIA- I WILL CHANGE MY WORDS TO �INDIAN MUSLIM� WHEN I will see my country free of corruptions, lies, injustice, and hatred

Muslims ruled this country for 850 years by many kind and just rulers but you are thought few names like � aurangjab, takhlaq and or two three more- to shout  on their names more then Jews scream for Christian ruler HITLER. But brother please please  see that even after 850 yrs of muslim RULE over India the Indian hindus were in MAJORITY AND WERE prosperous till and after British came and left INDIA. Muslim rulers were not so unjust and bias �850 years what a great period �that can change whole identity of generations �still there are 16% Muslims today those are also rotten and thrown in dust like only in 60 years after independence. Now they are also not needed. Yes I understand brother rotton things are worth throwing. But unfortunately they do not have any machine that can throw millions in one shot � this is what lies in majorities heart for Muslims

KHALID�

Posted By: irshad_m
Date Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:40am
Dear khalid,

First of all read my post here http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2476&PN=1 - http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2476& ;PN=1

then please tell me your suggestions.

-------------
Irshad Memon

Posted By: khalid
Date Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:04pm

As salam wa alaikum wa rahmatullah

br.Irshad

there are lot of replies to your post u your self can judge how correct ( islamic ) UR view is ?

plz do not feel pain but this is naked truth that we muslims are not born to acheive worldly pleasures here but we are guides for the rest of people and unfortunatly we have become followers

we have truth but that has been hidden under shining of some " KHAN " stars . if they are loved then they are not loved for thier ISLAM but they are loved becouse they are doing against islam. I do not BLAME you or nonmuslim friends for loving them but this is all plan by SHAITAAN and we are willingly traped our self in that

secondly u wrote that you have some ( 95%) non muslim friends who can die for you this is your myth brother no one dies for anyone except there is some Strong BOND between and friendship does not have that power except in some speciall cases (very rare) if you want to check that then present ISLAM to them seriously, remove their misconceptions, keep on asking them about islam politely and work on them with patients then observe how 95% graph comes down

the strongest bond between humans is the bond of AQEEDA that is worshiping of one GOD and that is only in ISLAM. Even though the current time is very hard people do not have sympathy for each other then also I see pain in heart of MUSLIM for his suffered BROTHER. I dont say nonmuslims are heartless and crual but I mean to say IN THE MOST CASES

actually this is the time when  we all need to peep in our heart and see how dirty {due to worldy desires} and lazy {in case of fullfilling comitment to ALLAHA swt } we are

ALLAH almighty says in his BOOK QURAAN which actually revealed for success of whole mankind

that :

Indeed whosoever purify himself shall achieve Success87/14

WAS SALAAM

Posted By: s666
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 11:26am
why are many people interested in gujrat than thinking of welfare of the minorities in their own countries?

the topic is a meaningless question which hurts the sentiments of secular indians.

Posted By: amah
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 12:02pm
Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat?

More than sentiments were hurt in Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

-------------
Allah is Sufficient as a Walee (Protector) and Allah is Sufficient as a Naseer (Helper).
(Surah An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #45)

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 28 June 2006 at 5:19pm
Originally posted by amah amah wrote:

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat? More than sentiments were hurt <span style="font-weight: bold;">in </span>Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

remeber he found the documentary "funny"

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:52am

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat?

More than sentiments were hurt in Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

bro, india is a big country.  and people were killed out of misunderstanding and people of both communities suffered losses, isn't it?

and why dont you talk about the aftermath?  hindus got killed in pakistan and bangladesh.  and why dont you talk about bjp being overthrown and is almost being wiped out?  bjp is ruling only a few states, and in many states it doesn't even have a single constituency to its credit.

people of all communities in india are trying to forget such things, but people who want to show india in bad light still continue to brag on this issue.

just ask an indian muslim how he or she is treated or go through the knowledge base of india and you will find how the indian muslims are making headways in every aspect.

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:57am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Don't mean to offend you brother...Are you interested in gujrat? More than sentiments were hurt <span style="font-weight: bold;">in </span>Gujrat. Minorities' welfare was well taken care of there!

i found the website itself funny brother.  i can show you dozens of websites which portray india and the west even more worse.

if we were all too bad as you people are trying to partray, why would pakistani singers and actors want indian citizenship?

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 6:28am
Originally posted by s666 s666 wrote:

i found the website itself funny brother.� i can show you dozens of websites which portray india and the west even more worse.if we were all too bad as you people are trying to partray, why would pakistani singers and actors want indian citizenship?

I guess Hindus shuold have thought of the Image first before they started burnin people.

I am not portaying anything, the truth speaks for it self, but of course this was an "Isolated" Incident for you. You care about Indian image but not human lives. Nationalism is bad thing when its followed blindly.

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 6:49am

I guess Hindus shuold have thought of the Image first before they started burnin people.

brother, what do you mean to say?  a few insane people went berserk and killed others.  you cannot blame the entire community for it.

do you mean to say all muslims are bad because those insane terrorists are muslims?

I am not portaying anything, the truth speaks for it self, but of course this was an "Isolated" Incident for you. You care about Indian image but not human lives. Nationalism is bad thing when its followed blindly.

brother, of course it is an isolated incident.  babri masjid and gujarat are the only two incidents which you people find to blame hindus.

why dont you people talk about the aftermath brother?  why were hindus killed in pakistan?  and unlike in india where muslim and other minority populations are growing day by day, why is the population of minorities in pakistan decreasing?

of course truth speaks for itself.  thats why pakistani singers and actors want indian citizenship.

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 7:03am
a few insane people went berserk and killed others

so mobs & mobs of hindus are few people? how you explain the police watching and doing nothing?

sounds to me like something from SS.

Date Posted: 29 June 2006 at 7:26am

a few insane people went berserk and killed others

so mobs & mobs of hindus are few people? how you explain the police watching and doing nothing?

sounds to me like something from SS.

we agree that our fellows did such heinous things.  and they are all being tried by the law.  no one here is proud of it and we all are ashamed of it and the people who suffered have been rehabilitated.

what is your answer about the diminishing population of non-muslims in pakistan?  what don't you talk about the aftermath in which hindus were killed and temples raged in pakistan?

and i find muslims seem to be more close to SS than we non-muslims are brother.

Posted By: seekshidayath
Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 12:04am

s666 u , very true u all need to be ashamed of it untill the end of our lives. Let me add up to your knowledge that the CM of Gujrath feels that the compensation given to the muslims suffered then is more nad now he's asking a percentage of amount back.

Those pakistani singers and actors u are speaking of are away from there religion and they mind nothing in shedding there clothes.

coming to the diminishing population first lets look within our own country. Even here the rate of population growth amongst muslims is more than the others. Togadia is very much worried of it? Don't u know.

s666 do we {name if any muslim leader or a common person atleast}, who gives hurting statesments directly to us like u r togadia, modi , khurana, -----------------. and many more. Anyways these few people bulit up such terrorist. Who is responsible for that?

Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 12:07am
Its not that we blame all the persons of u r community. Just look at the start up of tyhis thread. Esp of that member bhartiya. HE HAS NO SENSE OF NATIONALISM.

Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 4:50am

Straight forward answer to u r question  regarding diminishing population of non-  muslims in Pakistan.

I  regard two facts :

1. Non-mulims worry of population and try to control whereas muslims have faith in  Allah {swt}.

2. Non-muslims there are embracing islam.. Good example is Mohd. Yusuf.

You must be knowing of sarabjit  singh {an indian in a pakistani jail} has embraced islam. Allah -o-Akbar.

so the population there of non-muslims is diminishing.

Date Posted: 23 July 2006 at 8:27pm
brother there are, not one, but many hindu nationalists out here in india, aren't they?

but let me tell you for every nationalist hindu there are a million hindus who are against him.

gujrat's cm or tagodia do not represent the hindu community.  they don't even know what hindu means, if they know they wouldn't be using it.  they wouldn't be using a foreign word for 'their' religion.

brother pakistan and india are completely different regarding their constitutional structure.  in pakistan the state and religion go hand in hand.  in india the state and the religion are two different things.  the state does not control the religion, and the religion does not control the state.  india has been secular and will be secular.

people like bhartiya are few in number.  its meaningless to bother about them.

hindus do not bother about religion.  they just get irritated when their fellow muslims support pakistan.  thats all.

Posted By: a_muslim
Date Posted: 29 August 2006 at 4:00pm

gujrat's cm or tagodia do not represent the hindu community.  they don't even know what hindu means, if they know they wouldn't be using it.  they wouldn't be using a foreign word for 'their' religion.

WOW...U elect people and then say they do not represent you...Very Nice

Posted By: a_muslim
Date Posted: 29 August 2006 at 4:10pm
Who says muslims don't denounce terrorism. Check this:
http://in.rediff.com/news/2006/aug/18sheela1.htm

Why are news like these not read by peeple? Why don't they make to headlines?

Muslims make as many efforts as others do, so stop accusing for not doing anything

Date Posted: 31 August 2006 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by a_muslim a_muslim wrote:

WOW...U elect people and then say they do not represent you...Very Nice

bjp is not everywhere brother and now its fast declining.  those people are lost souls.  they are as far away as al queda is.

Originally posted by a_muslim a_muslim wrote:

Who says muslims don't denounce terrorism. Check this:
http://in.rediff.com/news/2006/aug/18sheela1.htm

Why are news like these not read by peeple? Why don't they make to headlines?

Muslims make as many efforts as others do, so stop accusing for not doing anything

who said that indian muslims support terrorism?

Posted By: raushan
Date Posted: 28 December 2006 at 5:03am

Hello all the Indian Muslims here!!!

-----hi bhartiya

---I love your innocence,it was optional choice for both sides

plz check the books..the division was made on geographical basis

Just to tell the whole world that Hindus are communals and Hinduism is a farce?  If Hinduism is a farce, let it be.  It does not matter to you.

--no ,hindus are not communal,they are as good or bad as others.

---why you insist on leaving dear?it seems you have some probs,whereas we muslims dont.

-----this question you should better ask to foreign affairs deptt.but before that dont forget to confirm the figures and the causes by amnesty report.

-------you are talking abt muslim mindset,islamic republic and jihad.

I am really keen to know what do you mean by these terms.

Posted By: raushan
Date Posted: 28 December 2006 at 5:35am

Just read this,
  • In India 85% of the population is Hindu. If Hindus are intolerant, how come Masjids and Madrasas are thriving? How come Muslims are offering Namaz on the road? How come Muslims are proclaiming five times a day on loudspeakers that there is no God except Allah? --great

• When Hindus gave away 30% of Bharat to the Muslims for a song, why do they have to beg now for their three sacred places out of thirty thousand destroyed by the Muslims?

• AMAZING FAKT    ,will you plz give the reference for above

• When the Constitution of India advocates equal rights to all the citizens, then why do we have different laws for people of different religious faiths? Why can't we have a Uniform Civil Code?

• will you plz tell me the difference between personal laws and civil laws

• When Haj pilgrims are given subsidy, why Hindu pilgrims to Amarnath, Sabarimalai and Kailash Mansarover are taxed?

• Evidence again plz,if you take one ticket the airline will charge you more but if you book the entire plane you would be given discount in the form of susidy,or else suggest the govt to free hajj house to charter any airlines as per their  wish and see the response from air india.

• Why are the temple revenues diverted to fund Haj subsidy and the welfare activities of Muslims and Christians?

• i m sure now you are a regular reader of ''panjanya''.these kind of facts are regularly published in this monthly magazine.

• Why is post-Godhra blown out of proportion, when no one talks of the ethnic cleansing of four lakh Hindus from Kashmir?

• many speaks against those if you can listen.

• If Muslims & Christians are minorities in Maharashtra, UP, Bihar, etc. are Hindus not minorities in J&K, Mizoram, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Meghalaya, etc.? Why are Hindus denied minority rights in these states?

• what are those minority rights muslims enjoying in these states and what are th ose rights not given to hindus in north eastern states.

• In what way is J&K different from Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu or Uttar Pradesh to have Article 370?

• yes these states dont have border disputes with other nations.plz go ahead and read article 371,372 to know more about the spcl status of a state.

• Is there one Mullah or Maulvi who has declared a 'fatwa' against terrorists?

• yes here is one,if you ask i ll post more: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1820782.cms - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1820782.cms

• Why did Gandhiji object to the decision of the cabinet and insist that the Somnath Temple should be reconstructed out of public funds, not government funds, when in January 1948 he pressurised Nehru and Patel to carry on renovation of the mosques of Delhi at government expenses?

• even if it is done,it was wrong to renovate mosque by govt fund.Any bldgs of heritage value is being looked after by govt deptt and this is not for mosque but temples,churches and all.

• When Christian and Muslim schools can teach Bible and Quran, why Hindus cannot teach Gita or Ramayan?

• oh..who stops them..havent you seen shishu mandirs run by RSS.

Why do you people consider anything pro-hindu as anti-Islamic?

we never consider but in reverse may i ask you why you support any anti muslim propaganda as pro hindu.

We never ask them to prove their loyalty. 

same here,...we never want to prove ourselves.India is as dear to us as to any indian.dont you mark we sleep in its lap even after death.

If they really have, they would respect his fellow 'hindu' or Sikh or Christian. 

yes we respect them and our religion teaches us to behave in good manner with our neighbours.read  it:

"Worship Allah, and join not any partners with Him; and do good- to parents, kinsfolk, orphans, those in need, neighbours who are near, neighbours who are strangers, the Companion by your side, the wayfarer (you meet), and what your right hands possess; For Allah loves not the arrogant, the vainglorious". (4:36).

peace

Posted By: nu001
Date Posted: 03 March 2007 at 5:21pm

To Zaman Brother,

You were saying that Mughals made India the richest country in the world.  India was the only producer of diamonds for centuries.  In the words of a Chinese traveller, "India is so rich that I haven't seen a single beggar in the whole length I travelled..."

Muslims were lured by those riches.  India was a naval power before the Mughals came.  They were interested in travelling only to Mecca.

Dear Bhartiya, Know the history of India first. Which chinese and hwen he told it? unless you be more clear about the time and identity hard to comment on that.

But for now; Morya, Arya, Gupta, Pal, Ashoka all of the people who ruled india unfortunately were out siders, came from the same region generally from where the Mughals and all Muslim rulers came from. But the hindus will only call the muslims outsiders. It was the Muslims many of whom have taken and many have enriched india. What you can boast of today in india of your heritage are all made by Muslims.

If you think your religion is bul*****and try to nationalism your religion, that's your problem, Muslims have faith in their religion and if religion is for eternel life even for hinduism how can nationalism come over it? Submitting to God does not mean someone is disloyal to his country but that definitely cant come above God in any religion, unless you abandon religion. That you may chose to do, not muslims.

Muslims are in different good position in India, that is not on ur mercy, by their capacity, hard earned, if they had equal opportunity; they would even be better.

Just you have got education and could get rid of the curse of lower cast, don't be selfish and start painting picture like others have done for ages, still their are cursed casts in many parts of india, that's not a political slogan only.

-------------
"Al-Quran-The only Straight path to success. Alhamdulillah"

Posted By: number41
Date Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:48am

nu001 wrote:-------Just you have got education and could get rid of the curse of lower cast, don't be selfish and start painting picture like others have done for ages, still their are cursed casts in many parts of india, that's not a political slogan only.

Agreed with you nu001, this guy...bharatiya, need to wakeup!!!...Poor soul, he must be in a dazzzzzzze.

Posted By: .:: SoHaIB ::.
Date Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:38am

I couldn't read all what the other guyz said man...its too longg

I just have to say this man in Pakistan Hindus are nill but did u ever hear about a gujrat riot in Pakistan ?? Did u ever hear about the degradation of a hindu temple in PAk ??

The lowest cast of hindus.... whats it called " achoot " r something, they are treated way better in Pak than India...atleast WE think of them as humans.

Agree with 41 this guy is derranged

-------------

Posted By: MOSABJA
Date Posted: 03 February 2008 at 11:30pm

My mothers family migrated from india and we alone know how much sacrifices we gave to create pakistan on 27 Ramadan friday.

the cousin of my grand father came to pakistan via train and on the wa some hindus got in the train from the front boogie.he had his wife and daughter with him and he knew hindus would rape them.The only way was to jump out of train but he knew that he was well away from pakistan border and his wife and daughter would not make it .They would be caught .So he tok his wife and daughter and jumed out .He survived but both of them died.Then he crawled kms to come to Pakistan as in wheat fields if he walked hindus would note him.

My other grand father even told me that when he Jumped into jhelum river it was full of dead bodies so much so that he could walk in river.

ANY WAY WE RESPECT and Love our Indian Muslim brothers.India is our land .We will go their again.They could nt come cuz allah had willed and they too are GOOD MUSLIMs and we STAND WITH THEM and INSHALAH we will reunite with them and the ISLAM will again dominate India.As allahs prophet said

Abu hurayra narrates"Prophet said that Allah will raise 2 groups aong your ummah near Qiyamah one would conquer INDIA and other would side with mahid both of them would be protected from hell fire."(al nisai,hakim and reported in others)

In another Hadith Abu hurayra said"Prophet promised us conquest of India"

In Nuaim bin hammad's book "Prophet sa said that the group of yours that will conquer India would rejoice very much at Allah's favour.Indian kings would be brought forth in chains and when this army would return it would find EISA son of MARY in SHAM"

FUTURE OF INDIAN IS ISLAM.

Posted By: poga
Date Posted: 09 February 2008 at 9:06am

Because its the land of our forefathers (not just yours).

same as above.

While criticising Muslims, don't forget how badly lower castes Hindus have traditionally been treated by Upper caste Hindus in India, because of which many of whom (the Lower Caste Hindus) converted to Islam.
Also, don't forget Mughals ruled India as their own country even though they were Muslims. Many of the Mughal kings had Hindu wives and mothers
and appointed their Hindu relatives to high position. Mughals made India the richest country in the world under their rule. Muslim rulers like Tipu Sultan and Siraj ud daulah are admired by Hindus and Muslims alike. 

Posted: 14 January 2008 at 12:46pm | IP

for all your loud politics our whisper is enough
i am here only to teach you geometry

edit_post.asp?M=Q&PID=97533&TPN=1">Quote poga

SWEETSWORDS 39 [ Mother Land ]

BISMILLAH

Poga Humayun Dundiwala

Gada Darr Dada Say's Dundiwala Baisab
My Hindu bowl body and your Muslim soul Maqtab
My Nafsi Narayan desire and Your Mental Be Aql head
My present living and your Akirath dead

Musalman grandson Say's Gada Darr Dada
Your blood and my bone is in fifty fifty Ada
Our birth and blood is our common ground
But our brain and belief is our personal sky
While i believe in Noor Un Ala Noor light
And you believe in Choor Un Ala Choor dark sai

-------------
awal

Date Posted: 23 March 2008 at 1:22am
Originally posted by MOSABJA MOSABJA wrote:

My mothers family migrated from india and we alone know how much sacrifices we gave to create pakistan on 27 Ramadan friday.

the cousin of my grand father came to pakistan via train and on the wa some hindus got in the train from the front boogie.he had his wife and daughter with him and he knew hindus would rape them.The only way was to jump out of train but he knew that he was well away from pakistan border and his wife and daughter would not make it .They would be caught .So he tok his wife and daughter and jumed out .He survived but both of them died.Then he crawled kms to come to Pakistan as in wheat fields if he walked hindus would note him.

My other grand father even told me that when he Jumped into jhelum river it was full of dead bodies so much so that he could walk in river.

ANY WAY WE RESPECT and Love our Indian Muslim brothers.India is our land .We will go their again.They could nt come cuz allah had willed and they too are GOOD MUSLIMs and we STAND WITH THEM and INSHALAH we will reunite with them and the ISLAM will again dominate India.As allahs prophet said

Abu hurayra narrates"Prophet said that Allah will raise 2 groups aong your ummah near Qiyamah one would conquer INDIA and other would side with mahid both of them would be protected from hell fire."(al nisai,hakim and reported in others)

In another Hadith Abu hurayra said"Prophet promised us conquest of India"

In Nuaim bin hammad's book "Prophet sa said that the group of yours that will conquer India would rejoice very much at Allah's favour.Indian kings would be brought forth in chains and when this army would return it would find EISA son of MARY in SHAM"

FUTURE OF INDIAN IS ISLAM.

As'Salamu Alaikum brother,

Can you please recheck the hadiths you quoted. And i think you have lots of hatred towards India. May be the experience you shared above is the reason.But now its changed. Do you know brother, there are 90 % of the non-muslims who are ignorant of Islam. It is our duty, irresepective of whichever place we belong, to let them know of Islam. If we move on with this hatred, it is just impossible. And alhmadullilah, these hindus are very kind and helpful to us. Yes, there are few groups who spread hatred but it does n't mean all are such. All these people need just a spark of our light that would light them. And please do edit those hadiths as they are n't correct and it would create a wrong impression of Islam over non-muslims. Moreover Islam does n't permit to lie in the name of Prophet. Its a sin.

We would like  you to welcome here in India, but not when you are with weapons but when associated with a tableeghi Jamaat. I promise, insha-Allah you shall return with lots of sweet experiences.

-------------
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net