IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pope’s speech stirs Muslim anger  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pope’s speech stirs Muslim anger

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 12:27pm

It become so annoying

everytime they insult islam and prophet mohamed

they come up with 100000 excuses that muslims are the one who dont really understand what bush said

what the pope said ,,,

I think YOU ARE JUST PATHETIC
and the war against islam dont need anyone smart to notice it

SO say what you want

and lets see how god will manage that inshallah .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 1:46pm

Edited by Hanan
wasi siddiqui View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wasi siddiqui Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 1:55pm

Turkish official compares pope to Hitler

Politician joins outcry across Muslim world over pontiff's comments in Islam

ISTANBUL, Turkey - Pakistan�s legislature unanimously condemned Pope Benedict XVI. Lebanon�s top Shiite cleric demanded an apology. And in Turkey, the ruling party likened the pontiff to Hitler and Mussolini and accused him of reviving the mentality of the Crusades.

Across the Islamic world Friday, Benedict�s remarks on Islam and jihad in a speech in Germany unleashed a torrent of rage that many fear could burst into violent protests like those that followed publication of caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

By citing an obscure Medieval text that characterizes some of the teachings of Islam�s founder as �evil and inhuman,� Benedict inflamed Muslim passions and aggravated fears of a new outbreak of anti-Western protests.

The last outpouring of Islamic anger at the West came in February over the prophet cartoons first published in a Danish newspaper. The drawings sparked protests � some of them deadly � in almost every Muslim nation in the world.

Some experts said the perceived provocation by the spiritual leader of more than a billion Roman Catholics could leave even deeper scars.

�The declarations from the pope are more dangerous than the cartoons, because they come from the most important Christian authority in the world � the cartoons just came from an artist,� said Diaa Rashwan, an analyst in Cairo, Egypt, who studies Islamic militancy.

Pakistan demands apology
On Friday, Pakistan�s parliament adopted a resolution condemning Benedict for making what it called �derogatory� comments about Islam, and seeking an apology. Hours later, the Pakistani Foreign Ministry summoned the Vatican�s ambassador to express regret over the pope�s remarks Tuesday.

Notably, the strongest denunciations came from Turkey � a moderate democracy seeking European Union membership where Benedict is scheduled to visit in November as his first trip as pope to a Muslim country.

Suleyman View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suleyman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 3:30pm
THIS PAPA IS NOT PAPA...MUST RESIGN!!!!!

Edited by Suleyman
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 5:20pm

Edited by Hanan
superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 September 2006 at 8:33pm
Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

If you are sitting on the chair now and you feel under attack what would you do?

Shery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 2:50am
Originally posted by superme superme wrote:

Originally posted by Shery Shery wrote:

If you are sitting on the chair now and you feel under attack what would you do?

I would promise that allah will send you disaster very soon inshallah

while I m sitting on my chair .

I have a question for you if you are christian

The pictures you have to christ and saint mary and to the angels in every church in the world

suppose to be from thousand of years

when people used to live with prophet jesus they painted him and painted saint marry

So if at prophet jesus time the people were able to paint with colors

why we havent seen 1 single picture for prophet mohamed

or for john ( yehia) or maybe you have paint for him also

Lets say that arab wasnt that talent to paint

christian exist at this time , they used to paint everything evil and good and according to your belief you believe that prophet mohamed is bad person and he fought your religion

according to what you claim that you were able to paint from thousand of years that is how you know how jesus look likes !

So no single christian thought to paint prophet mohamed ?

I think those paints are fake and I think that you really start to prove my theory of the antichrist

that Judas iscariot is the antichrist who been crusified instead of jesus

and seems also that JAmes Schall and pope are the servant of antichrist if they are not the antichrist himself !

I think the religion that allow gays to marry in the houses of god

( church and synagogue ) God would never lead you in the right way

and I think the religion that allow that also is the religion of human or from god and been corrupted as what qoran said

Inshallah more disasters in your way from god

to defend HIS prophets ( mohamed and jesus ) and HIS RELIGIONS
( ISLAM , CHRISTIANITY AND JUDAISAM )

from the people who dont deserve to carry those religions

GOD JUSTICE IS VERY CLOSE inshallah .

�� ���� ����� ����� �� ���� ����� ��������� �����

�� ����� ������� �� �����

��� ���� �� ����� ��� ����� �������

����� ��� ������ ����� �� ���� �������

����� ������ � ���� ������� ����
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 11:35am
The Old Crusader habits die hard.

The same strains of bigotry, double standards and moral relativism we see generally in the West so clearly examplified by Bush and Blair run in the veins of this Pope.

He calls for Islamic leaders to 'take responsibility for their communities and teach their young to abhor violence' - will Christian leaders take responsibility for Abu Ghraib, Guantanamo and the massacre of 250,000 Muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq and the subsequent slaughter in Lebanon? What of the on-going slaughter in the Gaza?

Or are 'Chistians' graded on a 'different' scale? Is it alright for Christians to invade muslim lands and FORCE secularism (and Bush-Blair 'Bombed' Again Secular-Christianity) upon us and yet it is forbidden (violence/terrorism) for us to defend our people and lands?

He quotes from a Christian commentary of a Christian king and would not even quote the reply given by the 'Persian' scholar. Would he read the Islamic commentary on the same event? He calls for 'REASON' and yet cannot defend his faith by even bringing a balanced discussion?

Could he not 'reason' that IF Christians or Jews were 'forced' to convert to Islam, would there be Coptic Christians in Egypt? Or Croat or Serb Christians in the Balkans? Or Jews in Turkey and North Africa and even As Shams?

He is mistaken.

FORCED conversions is the speciality of the Christians. As happened to the Muslims and Jews of Al Andalus, during the protracted and Vatican sanctioned Spanish Inquisition - no doubt a moment of great quiet pride for Christiandom.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 11>
  Share Topic