IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Celebrities condemn terrorists  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Celebrities condemn terrorists

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 7:37am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Angel: Does your church make you and your fellow worshippers aware of certain offending movies or literature, or are you encourage to watch any piece of trash indiscriminately?

lol! what makes you think that of me?

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Mohini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mohini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 9:52am
Originally posted by Sign*Reader Sign*Reader wrote:

[QUOTE=Angel]

[QUOTE=Sign*Reader] Remember when Mel Gibson got picked up for DUI what did he tell the arresting cop--the Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?" Some time people in Hollywood even describe their true feelings under truth serum (booze)!!!

He was DRUNK and very much under the influence and not in his right mind, you going to use this as an excuse??  

I'm sure his daddy would be proud.

Edited by Mohini
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:19am

Edited by Hanan
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2006 at 10:25am
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Angel wrote: what makes you think that of me?

On August 18 2006 at 8:34am, you asked Muhammad77: How do you know what Nicole shows in her videos if you haven't watched them ?

My question to you: Does your church make you and your fellow worshippers aware of certain offending movies or literature, or are you encourage to watch any piece of trash indiscriminately? referred to the fact that some Christian churches forbid, or advise their members against the reading of certain literature or the watching of certain programs and films. In other words, I was trying to alert you to the fact that Islam has similar recommendations. Muhammad even said so himself: �In Islam, it is haraam to watch such things.� He doesn�t have to actually watch a film to know that it is trash.

I see.

~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
izri View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote izri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 July 2015 at 9:27pm
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

1.  THIS  BELLYACHING IS REAL bcs TOO MANY WHITE JEWISH BOYS GOT KILLED IN THE FIRE FIGHT, WHICH WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN, ONLY THE BROWN ARABS WERE SUPPOSED TO DIE>>

I only now realize the depth of your hatred.  As long as I have been on this site, I have not once seen any person applaud the death of any Muslims.  And we wonder why there is no peace in the Middle East??  How totally disgusting.  FYI, many of those who signed this document were NOT Jewish....not that it would matter to you, but some were MUSLIM.

Go grovel in your hate now.

Wow, you are really lving under a rock. Israhell, the US, Uk, are the greatest terrorist-states in the world. All the wars in the world are meant to deliver the status of ruling state of the world to Israhell. Gog and Magog ( the judeo christian zionist alliance) created the terrorist-state of Israhell in 1948 so that eventuall Israhell would become the ruling state of the world. And Israhell is no well on it's way to achive it. Thanks to the zionists who control the US congres, the British parlemaint, the Australian regime, the French regime on Israhell's behalf. They are even saying that their goal is to achive full spectrum domninance over all of mankind. They want to deliver that status to the terrorist-state of Israhell so that one day a man will stand up in Israhell and say ''i am the messiah''.
While in fact he will be the false messiah who will try to impersonate the true messiah. We Muslims know that he will take the jews for a ride and deliver them to the hellfire. We know that the true messiah is the son of Maryam (Mary).

So you better wake up and look further than the length of your nose.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic