IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - read this now  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic Closedread this now

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by vdelboy01 vdelboy01 wrote:

I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.

If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.

Thankyou and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.

First you should demand an aplogy from your government, who, under the auspices of MI6, was implicit in the bombings of your country. The main suspect was on the payroll of MI5. My Gd, your government was running an exercise that dealt with the EXACT scenerio that "just happened" to occur on the same day during the same time period. You government, along with the US, are experts at false flag operations. Just look up operation Ajax.

Once you get your apology, then you should demand they apologize for the evil they are trying to do.

Good luck to your government and mine as they set out to give us the New World Order. 

Edited by Andalus
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 6:42pm
I have to work in England sometimes two weeks at a time. Muslims may not
leave England. Where am I going to eat? Have you ever eaten British cuisine.
Are you insane? Japanese? There's like one Mexican restaurant in Sussex
and that's it. With out the Paki's you'd all starve to death or at least choose
to. Hagis? blud pooding anyone? Perhaps I could interest you in milk
soggyed bread with what we profoundly hope are raisins floating about?

"We drink warm alcohol heavily here in England to deaden our tongues."

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2006 at 8:03pm

Bismillah

vdelboy01,

"Asian" and "Muslim" are not necesarily the same. Islam is not a race. And Islam is against terrorism, hence you should do some genuine investigation prior to pointing your fingers.

There is nothing more terrorising that injustice against innocent people which has unfortunately become quite a regular practice of your Government. When these acts go beyond certain boundaries, people tend to react in different ways, regarldess of race and religion. 

Though there is something shady in Heathrow incident. Time will reveal what was the true intention... 

MOCKBA
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 12:36am
Though there is something shady in Heathrow incident. Time
will reveal what was the true intention...

What do you mean? Aside from the usual popularity ride that politicos take
when ever "evil doers" are about their business, what else is up in your
opinion?
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2006 at 6:00pm

Dear Vdelboy01

Thank you for that last sentence in your letter of righteous indignation �Thank you and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.� Without it, I would have mistaken you for a racist.

I do understand you. Fortunately, here in the US we don�t have terrorists and my friends and I are very happy about that.

I�m not sure if you�ve heard about it, but at the moment there is a fierce debate here about whether or not we should make financial restitutions to the descendants of former slaves - black Americans. As someone who is not biased or directly affected by this issue, I would like to know your opinion. 

I am not racist either, some of my best friends are black.

mariyah View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2006 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Dear Vdelboy01

Thank you for that last sentence in your letter of righteous indignation �Thank you and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.� Without it, I would have mistaken you for a racist.

I do understand you. Fortunately, here in the US we don�t have terrorists and my friends and I are very happy about that.

I�m not sure if you�ve heard about it, but at the moment there is a fierce debate here about whether or not we should make financial restitutions to the descendants of former slaves - black Americans. As someone who is not biased or directly affected by this issue, I would like to know your opinion. 

I am not racist either, some of my best friends are black.

Peace to you sister:

I agree with you. Being Muslim means racism should not exist. One of my best friends at work is a African American brother called Suleyman. I am his supervisor but enjoy working on the same floor because a member of the Ummah and a friend of my husband works with me. We work on a male psychiatric unit and I know nothing will happen to me because he is working there and takes special care to see that the female staff members are not molested or offended by the patients (many are sexual deviants and many are court ordered. Jazakallah khair for your wonderful and Insightful posts...no eating cake!

To the person who started this thread..I suggest you get some education and get out in the world and experience some cultures. The reason the colonists of the american continent drove your ancestors out in the 1700's was pathetic airs of superiority over those who did not originate on your continent. You come across as an ignorant person that needs to realize that the age of isolationism is no more secondary to the opening up of the internet and the collision of cultures. It is a phenomena called Globalization. Governments are having disagreements because in the course of a second you can communicate with someone on the other side of the globe. I believe by your usage of language that you are in your teens and are very uninformed. I suggest you surf the pages of Islamicity and get to know what Islam is about before you condemn the religion of a couple of billion people of the world.

Wasalaam

"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 4:04am

Assalamu Aleikum

Sister Maryah

I believe by your usage of language that you are in your teens and are very uninformed.

I also suspect him to be rather young and perhaps envious of the Muslim youngster he goes to school with, or works with. Add to that the poverty among the "white" population in many British cities, the public unity between Muslims, and the fear of people of everything foreign, and you have a Vdelboy01.

This "white" person says that i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends. It indicates to me that he has no positive interaction with brown- or black skinned people, only with some Asians.

Anytime someone says "I'm not a racist, I have ..... friends" is a racist statement in itself. Just like the sentence I wrote at the end of my original post. "I am not racist either, some of my best friends are black." I was being sarcastic, but it went unnoticed by those who should have noticed it. It is a favorite declaration of American racists.

But back to our friend. I wish that the Muslims in his school or at his job would engage in dialog with him, perhaps even take him along to some of their activities, invite him home for lunch, etc. Take the fear of the "Otherness" away. Once he sees that there are no big differences, he'll feel comfortable. He may even learn that there's isn't THAT big of a difference between them, and that the similarities are many. Should the Imams further dialogs between the young people in the communities? I believe so. especially since the Christian churches don't show any signs of the much proclaimed, but seldom implemented "Brotherly Love."

Vdelboy01, I do not believe that you are a racist. Why don't you approach ONE Muslim schoolmate or co-worker and tell him about your dialog with us. Tell him that you want to find out what HE is all about. Forget about ALL the Muslims. Get to know ONE Muslim. Believe me, he is just as eager to learn about you as you are about him. Let me know how it goes.

Your friend

Hanan

Deea View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:25am

Aoa,

I AM A MUSLIM BY FAITH AND HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM BLACK MAGIC AND JINNAT FOR YEARS, I HAVE GONE TO MANY MUSLIM SCHOLARS, MULVIS, PEERS AND FAKIRS AND HAVE BEEN SAYING MY PRAYERS REGULARLY AND RECITE FOUR QULLS AT ALL TIMES BUT STILL I AM KIND OF SUFFERING..PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKYOU..PLZ HELP ME....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic