Forum Description: Comments & Complaints
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6279
Printed Date: 23 April 2024 at 6:26am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: read this now
Posted By: vdelboy01
Subject: read this now
Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 6:53am

I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.

If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.

Thankyou and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.

Replies:
Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 7:42am

demand an apology ?? 

SO, what about those born in Britian and are british citizens and converts to ?

And yes, we know why you are here, because of what happened at heathrow airpoint, which no mention of who is at fault has even been mentioned.

and before you get into me, I am not muslim and I also know that not all muslims are terrorists.

so there!

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:07am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

demand an apology ??�

SO, what about those born in Britian and are british citizens and converts to ?

And yes, we know why you are here, because of what happened at heathrow airpoint, which no mention of who is at fault has even been mentioned.

and before you get into me, I am not muslim and I also know that not all muslims are terrorists.

so there!

Dont feed the troll

Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:12am
Originally posted by vdelboy01 vdelboy01 wrote:

<FONT face=Georgia>I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.

you dont own this country, hell i bet you flip burgers, thats why you feel so powerless.

I will not apologise for the sh*t I havnet done.

why dont you apologise for the crimes commited by chistains, like Abugharib,rape-scandel,vietnam genocide, Iraiqi war-crimes

If you dont apologise it means that you support KKK & Nazi,in my eyes should be deported instantly

Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:24am

we will never leave your country, 1,536,015 muslims are in England. And this number will continue to rise.

We are here to stay, you cant do anything, bitter reality, eh skin head?

Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:41am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Dont feed the troll

ok, if you don't

oops but you just did

-------------

Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:46am

Dont feed the troll

ok, if you don't

oops but you just did

only I am the troll fighter here

Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 9:50am

Dont feed the troll

ok, if you don't

oops but you just did

only I am the troll fighter here

oh, is that right

-------------

Posted By: Andalus
Date Posted: 10 August 2006 at 3:24pm

I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.

If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.

First you should demand an aplogy from your government, who, under the auspices of MI6, was implicit in the bombings of your country. The main suspect was on the payroll of MI5. My Gd, your government was running an exercise that dealt with the EXACT scenerio that "just happened" to occur on the same day during the same time period. You government, along with the US, are experts at false flag operations. Just look up operation Ajax.

Once you get your apology, then you should demand they apologize for the evil they are trying to do.

Good luck to your government and mine as they set out to give us the New World Order. 

-------------
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 16 August 2006 at 6:42pm
I have to work in England sometimes two weeks at a time. Muslims may not
leave England. Where am I going to eat? Have you ever eaten British cuisine.
Are you insane? Japanese? There's like one Mexican restaurant in Sussex
and that's it. With out the Paki's you'd all starve to death or at least choose
to. Hagis? blud pooding anyone? Perhaps I could interest you in milk
soggyed bread with what we profoundly hope are raisins floating about?

"We drink warm alcohol heavily here in England to deaden our tongues."

Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 16 August 2006 at 8:03pm

Bismillah

vdelboy01,

"Asian" and "Muslim" are not necesarily the same. Islam is not a race. And Islam is against terrorism, hence you should do some genuine investigation prior to pointing your fingers.

There is nothing more terrorising that injustice against innocent people which has unfortunately become quite a regular practice of your Government. When these acts go beyond certain boundaries, people tend to react in different ways, regarldess of race and religion. 

Though there is something shady in Heathrow incident. Time will reveal what was the true intention... 

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 12:36am
Though there is something shady in Heathrow incident. Time
will reveal what was the true intention...

What do you mean? Aside from the usual popularity ride that politicos take
when ever "evil doers" are about their business, what else is up in your
opinion?

Posted By: Hanan
Date Posted: 17 August 2006 at 6:00pm

Dear Vdelboy01

Thank you for that last sentence in your letter of righteous indignation �Thank you and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.� Without it, I would have mistaken you for a racist.

I do understand you. Fortunately, here in the US we don�t have terrorists and my friends and I are very happy about that.

I�m not sure if you�ve heard about it, but at the moment there is a fierce debate here about whether or not we should make financial restitutions to the descendants of former slaves - black Americans. As someone who is not biased or directly affected by this issue, I would like to know your opinion. 

I am not racist either, some of my best friends are black.

Posted By: mariyah
Date Posted: 18 August 2006 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

Dear Vdelboy01

Thank you for that last sentence in your letter of righteous indignation �Thank you and i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends.� Without it, I would have mistaken you for a racist.

I do understand you. Fortunately, here in the US we don�t have terrorists and my friends and I are very happy about that.

I�m not sure if you�ve heard about it, but at the moment there is a fierce debate here about whether or not we should make financial restitutions to the descendants of former slaves - black Americans. As someone who is not biased or directly affected by this issue, I would like to know your opinion. 

I am not racist either, some of my best friends are black.

Peace to you sister:

I agree with you. Being Muslim means racism should not exist. One of my best friends at work is a African American brother called Suleyman. I am his supervisor but enjoy working on the same floor because a member of the Ummah and a friend of my husband works with me. We work on a male psychiatric unit and I know nothing will happen to me because he is working there and takes special care to see that the female staff members are not molested or offended by the patients (many are sexual deviants and many are court ordered. Jazakallah khair for your wonderful and Insightful posts...no eating cake!

To the person who started this thread..I suggest you get some education and get out in the world and experience some cultures. The reason the colonists of the american continent drove your ancestors out in the 1700's was pathetic airs of superiority over those who did not originate on your continent. You come across as an ignorant person that needs to realize that the age of isolationism is no more secondary to the opening up of the internet and the collision of cultures. It is a phenomena called Globalization. Governments are having disagreements because in the course of a second you can communicate with someone on the other side of the globe. I believe by your usage of language that you are in your teens and are very uninformed. I suggest you surf the pages of Islamicity and get to know what Islam is about before you condemn the religion of a couple of billion people of the world.

Wasalaam

-------------
"Every good deed is charity whether you come to your brother's assistance or just greet him with a smile.

Date Posted: 19 August 2006 at 4:04am

Assalamu Aleikum

Sister Maryah

I believe by your usage of language that you are in your teens and are very uninformed.

I also suspect him to be rather young and perhaps envious of the Muslim youngster he goes to school with, or works with. Add to that the poverty among the "white" population in many British cities, the public unity between Muslims, and the fear of people of everything foreign, and you have a Vdelboy01.

This "white" person says that i am in no way being racist i do have Asian friends. It indicates to me that he has no positive interaction with brown- or black skinned people, only with some Asians.

Anytime someone says "I'm not a racist, I have ..... friends" is a racist statement in itself. Just like the sentence I wrote at the end of my original post. "I am not racist either, some of my best friends are black." I was being sarcastic, but it went unnoticed by those who should have noticed it. It is a favorite declaration of American racists.

But back to our friend. I wish that the Muslims in his school or at his job would engage in dialog with him, perhaps even take him along to some of their activities, invite him home for lunch, etc. Take the fear of the "Otherness" away. Once he sees that there are no big differences, he'll feel comfortable. He may even learn that there's isn't THAT big of a difference between them, and that the similarities are many. Should the Imams further dialogs between the young people in the communities? I believe so. especially since the Christian churches don't show any signs of the much proclaimed, but seldom implemented "Brotherly Love."

Vdelboy01, I do not believe that you are a racist. Why don't you approach ONE Muslim schoolmate or co-worker and tell him about your dialog with us. Tell him that you want to find out what HE is all about. Forget about ALL the Muslims. Get to know ONE Muslim. Believe me, he is just as eager to learn about you as you are about him. Let me know how it goes.

Your friend

Hanan

Posted By: Deea
Date Posted: 16 September 2006 at 6:25am

Aoa,

I AM A MUSLIM BY FAITH AND HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM BLACK MAGIC AND JINNAT FOR YEARS, I HAVE GONE TO MANY MUSLIM SCHOLARS, MULVIS, PEERS AND FAKIRS AND HAVE BEEN SAYING MY PRAYERS REGULARLY AND RECITE FOUR QULLS AT ALL TIMES BUT STILL I AM KIND OF SUFFERING..PLEASE HELP ME.

THANKYOU..PLZ HELP ME....

Posted By: Dirka_Dirka
Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:49pm

<FONT face=Georgia>I am a british citizen and i am sick of muslim terrorists in my country i wish you would all leave Britain and not return.I also demand an apology for the atrocities some of you are responsible for and demand you condem your fellow worshippers.If you wish not to apologise or condem then this shows you are in full support of terrorism and in my eyes should be deported instantly.

you dont own this country, hell i bet you flip burgers, thats why you feel so powerless.

I will not apologise for the sh*t I havnet done.

why dont you apologise for the crimes commited by chistains, like Abugharib,rape-scandel,vietnam genocide, Iraiqi war-crimes

If you dont apologise it means that you support KKK & Nazi,in my eyes should be deported instantly

America is not a Christian nation. There are, however, Christians living within the country just like Muslims.  Christians cannot be blamed for what you claim they should be. The KKK is borderline muslim extremists. They are not followers of the faith. The Nazi's were far from Christian. Get your facts straight before you post your unintelligent lies. Seriously, are you really that much of a dumbass?

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:54pm
Originally posted by Dirka_Dirka Dirka_Dirka wrote:

Seriously, are you really that much of a dumbass?

Hello.... jo.. looks like tought day at Mcdonalds today.

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 9:59pm

America is not a Christian nation.

The United States government keeps no official register of Americans' religious status. However, in a private survey conducted in 2001 and mentioned in the Census Bureau's Statistical Abstract of the United States, 76.7% of American adults identified themselves as Christian;

The country has a relatively high level of religiosity among developed nations. About 46% of American adults say that they attend religious services at least once a week, compared with 14% of adults in Great Britain, 8% in France, and 7% in Sweden. Moreover, 58% of Americans say they often think about the meaning and purpose of life, compared with 25% of the British, 26% of the Japanese, and 31% of West Germans

77% is pretty high for the secular country.. dont you think?

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:01pm

The KKK is borderline muslim extremists. They are not followers of the faith

And this is comming from the guy who?? dosnt believes in religion?

tell me who carried the bible in one hand and the can of gasoline in other? who burned the "slaves" on the cross?

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:02pm

The Nazi's were far from Christian

Some pictures taken from german news-paper in early 1940's

Fathers blessing the holy defenders of Christanity

Hitler's got a fan! {autograph plz?}

sieg heil! hitler!

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:06pm
Get your facts straight before you post your unintelligent lies

I never talk without evidence, waiting for yours...

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:37pm

Haha. Hitler was a master at propaganda. He instilled fear into the people of Germany. It was follow him or death. Read Mein Kampf. It's quite interesting to get inside the mind of Hitler. If Bin Laden wrote a book...I would read it. Does that mean I support his extremist ways? No.

The jihad on the west is not about religion. It is Islam extremist's scapegoat to attack America for its support of Israel. I personally think America should be like Canada and be an isolationist. To be honest, I do not like the American government. I am a mild-anarchist. America should leave other countries alone.

Christians and muslims both need to understand that they both believe in the same God. However, their literature was just distorted over centuries. Both religions are monotheistic. But religion as a faction is the ultimate variable that makes peace not possible. If everyone can understand that they can still get to God without religion there wouldn't have been the Christian Crusades or sept. 11th. How can you fully submit to God (the meaning of muslim) if you use other people to follow him?

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:39pm

master at propaganda.

Good job in figuring ur-self out.

how much they paid you declare that quran is corrupted?

If you keep working like this soon the SAS will make you a prophet and buy you a sect just like they did in India [Ahemadi anyone?]

Date Posted: 18 September 2006 at 10:45pm
You laugh at how I prove the Quran to be corrupt. However, you forgot to mention that I also noted that Christianity is corrupt as well. There is no perfect religion. I cannot wait to die and see you there in the afterlife :) Then we will surely know what is true.

Posted By: righteous_4ever
Date Posted: 04 October 2006 at 2:44pm

Are you trying to say that what the Quran says its not true??? I have loads of reason to support the Quran. What makes you think the Quran is corrupt?? Islam is a perfect religion maybe Christianity isnt.

-------------
Hadia

Date Posted: 04 October 2006 at 8:22pm
righteous_4ever, you have nothing better to do than to pick an argument by responding to THIS? Frustrating day at work, or what?

Posted By: lady
Date Posted: 05 October 2006 at 2:56am
Wait a minute, wait a minute.  Did you guys not read what Deea wrote? I have not idea how to answer that question.  What is black magic and jinnat? 

Posted By: Desting2
Date Posted: 27 October 2006 at 4:16pm

this is funny...I'm glad I don't live U.K..stop acting you own U.K....go learn your history..why don't you apoligize your country's past history.colonizing Asia to Africa..eradicating other cultures..killing innocent people..why don't you apologize what your people did to Native North Amerciams to Australia..I'm so..sure..you know where I'm going...

anyways..Muslims aren't responsible..your...idiotic mind is responsible..lol...viladi ----, si..si..tuti..bianco..are---..I don't even know if you are nero..lol

Posted By: think.box
Date Posted: 03 January 2007 at 9:32pm

I know this is an old topic. But I just needed to let ak_m_f know that Hitler was excellent friends with muslims. In fact, there were muslims fighting for the Nazi's in the Waffen-SS. Did you just happen to "forget" about Mohammad Amin al-Husayni and his close personal ties to Hitler? I don't seem to remember any priests holding guns to the heads of the British or Jewish men, woman, and children. What I do know for fact is that thousands of jewish children, boys and girls, were all slain in cold-blood because al-Husayni convinced Hitler to hault the departation of the Jews to Turkey, Hungary, and the surrounding countries. Here are a few pictures of al-Husseini and Hitler together, and of him and Waffen-SS.

Mohammad Amin al-Husseini worked for the Nazi Germany as a propagandist for the Arabs and a recruiter of Muslim volunteers for the German armed forces. Beginning in 1943, al-Husayni was involved in the organization and recruitment of Bosnian Muslims into several divisions of the Waffen SS and other units. The largest was the 13th "Handschar" division of 21,065 men, which conducted operations against Communist partisans in the Balkans from February 1944.

Al-Husayni insisted that "The most important task of this division must be to protect the homeland and families (of the Bosnian volunteers); the division must not be permitted to leave Bosnia.", but this request was ignored by the Germans (German archives cited in Lepre, p34).

On March 1, 1944, while speaking on Radio Berlin, al-Husayni said:

"Arabs, rise as one man and fight for your sacred rights. Kill the Jews wherever you find them. This pleases God, history, and religion. This saves your honor. God is with you."

Adolf Eichmann's deputy Dieter Wisliceny testified during his war crimes trial in 1946 that ... "The Mufti was one of the initiators of the systematic extermination of European Jewry and had been a collaborator and adviser of Eichmann and Himmler in the execution of this plan... He was one of Eichmann�s best friends and had constantly incited him to accelerate the extermination measures. I heard him say, accompanied by Eichmann, he had visited incognito the gas chambers of Auschwitz."

Among the sabotage al-Husayni organized was an attempted chemical warfare assault on the second largest and predominantly Jewish city in Palestine, Tel Aviv. Five parachutists were sent with a toxin to dump into the water system. The police caught the infiltrators in a cave near Jericho, and according to Jericho district police commander Fayiz Bey Idrissi, "The laboratory report stated that each container held enough poison to kill 25,000 people, and there were at least ten containers."

Recent Nazi documents uncovered in the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Military Archive Service in Freiburg by two researchers, Klaus Michael Mallmann from Stuttgart University and Martin C�ppers from the University of Ludwigsburg, indicated that in the event of the British being defeated in Egypt by Field Marshal Erwin Rommel's Afrika Korps the Nazis had planned to deploy a special unit called Einsatzkommando �gypten to exterminate Palestinian Jews and that they wanted Arab support to prevent the emergence of a Jewish state. In their book the researchers concluded that, "the most important collaborator with the Nazis and an absolute Arab anti-Semite was Haj Amin al-Husseini, the mufti of Jerusalem". According to the German researchers Husayni was a prime example of how Arabs and Nazis became friends out of a hatred of Jews. Al-Husseini had met several times with Adolf Eichmann, Adolf Hitler's chief architect of the Holocaust.

------------

So aiding the Nazi's in actual physical warfare, unlike the priests shown in ak_m_f's images, that makes it perfectly right to completely disregard this information? Do you really think it completely honors allah to kill thousands of innocent lives...especially alongside Hitler? You can't accept the truth. You can't say the Nazi's were Christian solely on the premesis that before the time of Hitler, Germany was Catholic (a form of Christianity, if you didn't already know this). To say that Nazi-Germany was Christian is blasphemy.

Excuse me while I puke in disgust over ak_m_f's pointing of the finger at Christians. No one is perfect, no Christian or Muslim. But it doesn't take a historian with a phd or a rocket scientist to clearly see who was the most deviant.

-------------
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.
- Muhammad

Date Posted: 04 January 2007 at 3:07am
This is what made the Jewish state and turn Zionism into something other
than a dream. These bigots forced us to focus all our energy and being
into surviving another day at all costs. Hitler passed a death sentence on
all Jews under his jurisdiction. In his mind that meant the earth. If you
were found to have a jewish grandfather or grandmother 4 generations
back you were torn from your home and you and your family were
executed by the state. That made a big impression on us as a people. It
explains a lot and justifies nothing. There's a country western song my
brother had in his repertoire "They don't make jews like Jesus any more"
Written by a an extremely weird Texan named Kinky Friedman. His band
is called "The Jew boys" No one likes getting kicked around. Our various
paths have to change.
We all seem to muddle on forward preparing for the inevitable collision.
It's so st**id. We end up hurting innocent people just like us - the way
we were, helpless and arrogant. All this is changing because it must.

Date Posted: 04 January 2007 at 10:47am

ThinkBox,

As a non-PhD historian I would like to provide you with additional information, a lesson about platitudes, and free advice regarding your health.

I know this is an old topic. But I just needed to let ak_m_f know that Hitler was excellent friends with muslims.

Correction: Mohammad Amin al-Husayni THOUGHT that Hitler was his friend, when in fact, Hitler was friend to no one.

I don't seem to remember any priests holding guns to the heads of the British or Jewish men, woman, and children.

What do you mean by �I don't seem to remember ��? Were you/are you a member of the Wehrmacht, the Waffen SS, the German clergy or, God forbid, a persecuted German Jew? You are correct, there are no photos of priests threatening Jews, but there are many photos that show priests blessing (making the sign of the cross) the guns that were used to kill Jewish men, women, and children.

What I do know for fact is that thousands of jewish children, boys and girls, were all slain in cold-blood because al-Husayni convinced Hitler to hault the departation of the Jews to Turkey, Hungary, and the surrounding countries.

You absolutely MUST provide us with more than just pictures and claims of knowing the facts. Please post the website/s.

To say that Nazi-Germany was Christian is blasphemy.

No it is not. Then and now, Germans were/are Christians (catholic and protestant). That is not to say that most Nazis were practicing their religion. In 1935, the German Christian Movement (Glaubensbewegung "Deutsche Christen") believed that "Baptism may be quite useful, but it cannot straighten a nose." These German Christians believed that National Socialism and Christianity were mutually reinforcing. Racist anti-Semitism formed the core of their program. Accordingly, they aimed to purge Christianity of everything they deemed Jewish and to reconstitute the church as an association of blood and race. The Nazis and Adolf Hitler are commonly thought of as representing the antithesis of Christianity and Christian values. If that's true, why did tens of millions of German Christians adore Hitler, join the Nazis, and participate in the Holocaust (among other atrocities)? Hitler and the Nazis promoted a Christian nationalism, anti-communism, anti-Semitism, and return to traditional values which most Christians appreciated. The Nazi party platform specifically endorsed 'positive' Christianity.

Excuse me while I puke in disgust over ak_m_f's pointing of the finger at Christians.

Make sure you don�t soil your shoes in the process.

And now on to somthing a little more interesting:

I�m sure you�re aware of the facts that both the Kennedy (considered the �ber-Catholicis of our nation) and the Bush (rumored to be devout Christians) families had close ties with the Nazis.

In 1937, Joseph Kennedy, Sr. was appointed Ambassador to Great Britain. He argued against American and British involvement in the war. Even as the Nazis rolled into France, Joe expressed his support for Hitler and maintained a position of appeasement toward Germany. While Kennedy staunchly supported appeasing Hitler, he was very critical of Winston Churchill's calls for a stronger policy against the Nazi threat. He was an anti Semite and once said to his sons: �Never do business with Jews.� How ironic is that since he, a Catholic, had been the victim of anti-religious sentiment.

George Bush's grandfather, US senator Prescott Bush, was a director and shareholder of companies that profited from their involvement with the financial backers of Nazi Germany. His business dealings, which continued until his company's assets were seized in 1942 under the Trading with the Enemy Act, has led more than 60 years later to a civil action for damages being brought in Germany against the Bush family by two former slave labourers at Auschwitz. A former US Nazi war crimes prosecutor even argued that the late senator's action should have been grounds for prosecution for giving aid and comfort to the enemy.

No one is perfect, no Christian or Muslim.

No one is perfect � no one knows everything � blablabla. Why do people always say crap like that? As if we don�t know and need to be told by people who think of themselves as more knowledgeable and more perfect than the rest of us imbeciles.

But it doesn't take a historian with a phd or a rocket scientist to clearly see who was the most deviant.

What? And I thought only historians with PhD�s (why is it important to emphasize the PhD?) and rocket scientists (I love these beaten-to-death-a-million-times-over American phrases) would be able to make that distinction.

Don�t let your dislike for Muslims and for Anything-Not-Pure-White-Christian-American grab hold of your sanity.

Peace, Hanan

Posted By: think.box
Date Posted: 04 January 2007 at 12:46pm

First and foremost, I am not a muslim hater. I do not support Bush or many of the actions that the American government conduct.

The democracy in America is that of the people electing who they deem to be the best governing body (republican, democrat, etc.) and the best elect senator for presidential candidate. However, each candidate for president has their own personal agenda. If you're trying to fortify your position as president, what better way then to appease the people by saying what they want to hear. Many times over, what is stated in the agenda's listed by each party never gets accomplished. New laws go into circulation, tax-cuts and tax-hikes, and a never-ending lineup of personal agenda based items surface during a president's stay in office. Yes, some of what they claim they're going to do does happen in the 4 to possibly 8 years that a president has in office. But most, if not all, of the initial items listed on a president's agenda does not get accomplished in their term.

The same can be said about each party of legislation. Today's politics have become so corrupt. It is entirely about the "big game". Case in point, these political parties do not care about the concerns of America or its people, but in winning their party into the House and into office. We, the people, have the ability to cast a vote for who we feel is the best presidential candidate. What is sad is that this is a very limited say in American governance. If it were up to the people, the Iraq war would still be a fragment of imagination. Although, Saddam was a mass murderer, killing more than 700,000 Iraqi-kurdish civilians and militia by means of chemical weapons...his ousting, if up to the people, would not have been.

I strongly feel, as do many including Noam Chomsky, J. Michael Sproule, Henry Vizi, Barrington Moore, Joe Conason, Amitai. Etzioni, Michael Woodiwiss, Richard Miniter, Prof. Mark Crispin Miller, and the Axis of Justice group, to name a few; that the American government has become very big, too big. Having this big government limits the rights and initially the power of have-nots. Do you think the people of America wanted its government to give aid (mainly weapons) to Indonesia for its invasion and annexation of East Timor, which reached near-genocidal proportions? Or the shipment of arms to Iran through Israel to the Khomeini regime in the 80s, which later surfaced the Contra war cover-up? And what about the Cold War, a National Security analyst, George Kennan, said, "it is not Russian military power which is threatening us, it is Russian political power"; or with President Eisenhower's consistent view that the Russians intended no military conquest of Western Europe and that the major role of NATO was to "convey a feeling of confidence to exposed populations, a confidence which will make them sturdier, politically, in their opposition to Communist inroads." Do you think, the people would act this way towards incidents that will clearly affect their lives in the long run. The American government cares only about two things: money and power. 

My case here applies to believing that because an evil dictator takes hold of a religion then that immediately makes that religion evil. According to you Hanan and ak_m_f, because Nazi-Germany chose their countries rooted religion as theirs automatically assumes that Christianity, in it's entirity and wholeness (according to the Bible), accepts killing millions of Jews? Of course NOT. Many followers of religions claim to be followers when in fact they're not. It's a misconception, a sense of acceptance that all people have and need. Please, explain to me how the Grand Mufti can be a follower of the Quran, yet believe he can corroborate with Hitler and assist him in killing millions of Jews. According to you, this then must make Islam evil, just as Christianity became evil because the Nazi's claimed to be "followers" of Christianity.

The same can be said about past and current American presidents. The mass population of American people are Christians. Thus, if you want to have power over the people, what better way then to appeal to them by claiming to be apart of their sect? I do not consider Bush, Kennedy, or any other in office to be a true patriot of Christianity. If they were religious, it became too distorted and manipulated by power and greed. You cannot attack Christianity only because a select few contradict the peacefulness of it true doctrine. Just like I cannot claim Islam to be evil because of Saddam Hussein, Osama Bin Laden, Yasser Arafat, Al-Husseini, or any other person that abuses and distorts the true doctrine of the Quran.

True Christians do not want to go to war. They do not want to kill those who do not follow. God is the ultimate judge of non-follower's demise. It is complete hypocrisy and ignorance to think that Christianity, a monotheistic and accepted religious people by the Quran, supports the acts of Hitler.

Do you consider the aforementioned arab-men to be true followers of Islam?

Every Christian know's to be true that the Nazi regime does not exemplify Christianity. Would Iranian president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, portray Islam by using nuclear weapons against another man? I'll assume that the Islamic teachers, and I understand there is not a hierarchy in Islam, but who are commonly referred to as "priests", would not defy Ahmadinejad, but would bless him and his political decisions, whether good or detrimental, on the sole basis of patriotism and fear. This was demonstrated by the priests of Nazi-Germany. They feared Hitler, as did all, and wanted nothing more than to keep a bullet away from their head. There is no circumstantial evidence to prove otherwise and to further a case in accepting that Christianity can now be defined because of Hitler. Also to be noted, that because the American government, who under the constitution is to keep religion out of it's ultimate decision process, dropped an atom bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki also does not conclude that Christians played a role in this act of disgrace; whether or not a few men in conjunction with the decision to drop the nuclear bombs were Christian, Buddhist, Muslim, Sihk, etc. This does not exemplify nor define the religion they may be associated with.  

Here, immerse yourself in the knowledge of Al-Husseini, whom you seem to have been censored to. I already know of the corruption of the American government. Please, discontinue trying to use that to justify the means of a disillusioned concept of Christianity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husayni - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amin_al-Husayni

http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate_grand_mufti.php - http://www.palestinefacts.org/pf_mandate_grand_mufti.php

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/gallery/ - http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/gallery/

http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html - http://www.tellthechildrenthetruth.com/amin_en.html

http://www.pmw.org.il/bulletins-050802.html - http://www.pmw.org.il/bulletins-050802.html

-------------
Assist any person oppressed, whether Muslim or non-Muslim.
- Muhammad

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net