IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - America, the Disliked, but why so much?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

America, the Disliked, but why so much?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 7:01pm
Originally posted by Hanan Hanan wrote:

You wrote: I notice that in peoples signatures, many of the worst American haters live here.

Now THAT is a racist/biased/prejudiced statement if I�ve ever �heard� one. You are of the kind that would like all foreigners, especially Muslims to get out of our country, aren�t you?

If you can show me one post in which a Muslim (and that�s who you�re talking about, correct?) wrote that he or she HATES America, then I will leave this forum. But if you have to say that �it is YOUR perception� that a Muslim meant to say that he or she hates America, then please don�t even bother to answer.

Ok well since most of the post wasn't to me I'll just skip to the part where I almost fell out of my chair. Myself I read that she is saying the most anti-American people are people who live here in America. Yet you somehow take that as she is racist who wants all muslims out of America. Wow what a jump you made there!!! Maybe you missed some of Salmons post before he was banned but if I remember correct he talked about hating America and it's immoral people so if you just look in some of the old topics I'm sure you will see something.

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 7:47pm

Edited by Hanan
Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 7:52pm

Edited by Hanan
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2006 at 8:44pm

Hanan if I may and I know that your comments wasn't directly at me but the following was curious to me:

The word Racism comes from Race. That�s like saying - Caucasians are racist against other Caucasians, African Americans are racist against other Arfican Americans. What your TRYING to say is: Arabs discriminate against other Arabs. Correct?

Whas this a tought from another persons comments or what you took from her comment? Just curious

Hanan View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hanan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 2:06pm

Edited by Hanan
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 4:47pm
Was the above comment directed towards me?
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 5:11pm

Just for Argument's sake I'll comment......

I don't like Bush as a President because of obviously reasons which I don't need to list here. I don't support Bush because number one I never voted for him in the first place. My first vote in 2000 was for Al Gore and then in '04 I voted for Kerry. I felt that my so-called sacred vote was robbed in '00 but oh well!

Hanan your turn!

MOCKBA View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MOCKBA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2006 at 6:29pm

Bismillah

Dear all,

Through participation in this forum we should learn to at least understand others' opinions if we are unable to respond without personal attacks.  There is a lot of unnecessary pride and self-attributed importance in the threads. There is still a lot of garbage in the discussions, let's try and keep this place clean, insha Allah. Islam teaches us to say something that is good, otherwise remain silent.

And for those who felt they were treated unfairly - stay patient, for that is the reflection of real strength. 

---

Patty, in many of your posts you tend to derail the subject by predominant "you said, i said, she said" statements... try to avoid such approach and discuss the subject, not people.

Edited by MOCKBA
MOCKBA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic