IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Answer to Daniel  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Answer to Daniel

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:22am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Why don't you like canadian? They are quite nice�I think. Definitely better than Americans.

I did not want any specific reaction from you. I do not expect anything from you because�I think good or bad, a real change can only come from my people.

Maybe he met bad Canadian, who knows, or got attacked by beaver.

but what "my people" are you talking about?
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:16am

Why don't you like canadian? They are quite nice I think. Definitely better than Americans.

I did not want any specific reaction from you. I do not expect anything from you because I think good or bad, a real change can only come from my people.

Edited by Muslima
Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:12am
edited

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:07am

Thank you Salman!

Akm, you are right, this is my choice. I speak different languages and I am familiar with different cultures but I was born in the West. Therefore, I do not have to constantly shower people with praise and consent for giving me a passport or anything like that.

I guess I am lucky you know. I am free of my opinions. For now.....

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:58am

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me

You know where I am from, why cant I know where you from?

In the end its your choice

Edited by ak_m_f
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:50am

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me?

muslima, i suggest that you never reveal your nationality

i tell you why ak_m_f wants to know your nationality, bcuz then he will start criticizing your country as well like he does that to india

Edited by salman_s
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:32am

Salam brother Suleyman.

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me?

Edited by Muslima
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:31am

I am not in Canada...What are you talking about....Are you talking to akm?

Anyway, don't expect me to tell you thank you. If Israel did not exist, you would not have to do anything in the first place.

You do not know what I do or not for my people.

Its a mystery, where u from?

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic