URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5472
Printed Date: 24 April 2024 at 1:21am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Answer to Daniel
Posted By: Muslima
Subject: Answer to Daniel
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:56am

Daniel,

No matter what you do, you are a Zionist because you are still an Israeli.

I know you can sleep. The only people like you only want to give a good image of Israel.

I am not trying to convince anyone here, because once again I cam ehere to speak to my Muslims brothers. But I guess I will have to find a forum in Arabic, although some zionist still know the language.

Daniel, think about what people like you make us want to do. Think for a second. Yes, you found it.

Replies:
Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:52am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Daniel,

I know you can sleep. The only people like you only want to give a good image of Israel.

I am not trying to convince anyone here, because once again I cam ehere to speak to my Muslims brothers. But I guess I will have to find a forum in Arabic, although some zionist still know the language.

Daniel, think about what people like you make us want to do. Think for a second. Yes, you found it.

NO matter what you do you are stil Alqida suppoter...
How do you know whats in his heart? Atleast he is doing something.

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 6:56am

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:19am
edited

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:27am

I am not in Canada...What are you talking about....Are you talking to akm?

Anyway, don't expect me to tell you thank you. If Israel did not exist, you would not have to do anything in the first place.

You do not know what I do or not for my people.

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:29am

As Salamun Alaykum,

Sister Muslima,we should talk a little bit,please wait me in this thread...thx...

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:31am

I am not in Canada...What are you talking about....Are you talking to akm?

Anyway, don't expect me to tell you thank you. If Israel did not exist, you would not have to do anything in the first place.

You do not know what I do or not for my people.

Its a mystery, where u from?

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:32am

Salam brother Suleyman.

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me?

Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:50am

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me?

muslima, i suggest that you never reveal your nationality

i tell you why ak_m_f wants to know your nationality, bcuz then he will start criticizing your country as well like he does that to india

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 7:58am

Akm, why are you trying to find out? Are you trying to put me in a box and stick a label on me

You know where I am from, why cant I know where you from?

In the end its your choice

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:07am

Thank you Salman!

Akm, you are right, this is my choice. I speak different languages and I am familiar with different cultures but I was born in the West. Therefore, I do not have to constantly shower people with praise and consent for giving me a passport or anything like that.

I guess I am lucky you know. I am free of my opinions. For now.....

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:12am
edited

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:16am

Why don't you like canadian? They are quite nice I think. Definitely better than Americans.

I did not want any specific reaction from you. I do not expect anything from you because I think good or bad, a real change can only come from my people.

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:22am

Why don't you like canadian? They are quite nice�I think. Definitely better than Americans.

I did not want any specific reaction from you. I do not expect anything from you because�I think good or bad, a real change can only come from my people.

Maybe he met bad Canadian, who knows, or got attacked by beaver.

but what "my people" are you talking about?

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 8:37am

Daniel,

Bismillah,

Muslima,

You're right.  This site welcomes non-Muslims who respect Muslims.  Those who don't show respect to our faith are banned.

Daniel, Please stop it.  You are above this.  Get some sleep and let us tell Muslima what we think.

Muslima, we should be angry, as Daniel is, and fight for justice in this world, as Daniel does.  But most of the people on this site do not believe in killing non-combatants of any nationality or race or religion.  This is an important thing that we have in common so that we can work together for peace and justice.

I hear you saying that you are worried that in the end the "friends of the Muslims" will turn their backs on us.  But this seems paranoid without basis in reality.  Because other people have done so does not mean all people will. 

Our blessed prophet Muhammad loved people and gave them every chance.  We should try harder to communicate and trust each other.  Of course, when people are harming us, we must defend ourselves.  But it is foolish to defend ourselves against friends who are kind and helpful.

Peace

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:16am

Sister Herjihad,

May Allah reward you of all the good things you deserve, in this life and the next inshAllah.

Many Israelis say they want to help us but they just want to control us better. Just like in a protest: the War on Peace movement in Europe canalised the anger of the people, we do protests and then we go home. results: we have a good shout and then nothing, no changes.

Sister, this is an illusion to think we can fight by never using violence. We had to study phylosophy in high school and one subject was about pacifism. I learnt that even a pacifist in front of nazism had to fight, otherwise he would be guilty. His passivity itself would be criminal or immoral.

This is the same with our fights. They call their soldiers heroes and they call ours terrorists.

I do not mind Daniel to say what he has to say but I wish also to voice my concerns and opinions.

Many Palestinians risk their lives every day and they do not get the round of applause the daniels get and this is unfair in my eyes.

I went to istanbul and visited the Topkapi Palace. Sister, there was there the footprint of Our Dear and Beloved Prophet Muhammad SAWS. There was also His Sword, and the Swords of Sidna Omar, Abubakeur and Ali, May Peace Be Upon Them.

Salam sister

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:21am
I am not sure if palestine has an official army

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:41am
Nice try akm

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:45am
I am asking you, do they have an official army?

I think they have militants not regular army.
``

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:49am

Brother, I they definitely have a police and militants. That is it.

By "people", I was referring to the Ummah.

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:53am

they definitely have a police and militants.

no wonder they are gettin screwed.

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:55am
Is this all you managed to come up with?.......

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 11:58am

Is this all you managed to come up with?.......

what do you expect? an essay?

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:03pm
Your comment was pointless. At least, give us something interesting so that we can carry on the conversation...

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:04pm
edited

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:05pm
Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

That beaver swore to me she was over eighteen

ok.... no questions asked.

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:08pm

akm, I think I know you actually! I really think so!.....I hope it's not you....anyway!

Daniel, have you taken your blue pills this morning? Go have them son!

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:23pm
edited

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:24pm

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Army is army,please do not mix with FIFA or UEFA....

Date Posted: 23 June 2006 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Army is army,please do not mix with FIFA or UEFA....

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net