IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Daniel Dworsky, Please Read  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedDaniel Dworsky, Please Read

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
Author
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 9:02am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Andalus, this is because of people like you and akm that our brothers are suffering.

Have you finished cleaning Daniel's shoes?

Mots of the Muslims support Hamas. Wake up! That is the truth and you know it!

I wil speak because this is a sin to say nothing when I think there is something wrong here. You are very well willing to help Israelis who simply suffer because they cannot sleep, than our brothers in Palestine.

HemdoulIleh, there is Hamas and Hezbollah and many more!

Its cauze of people like you & salman that muslims are getting a bad name.

What if someone wants to learn about Islam from you & you start praising hamas for attacking the school bus.

what will be his impression about Islam?

btw how am I responsible for suffering? please eloberate on it a lill bit.

Edited by ak_m_f
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 10:33am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Andalus, this is because of people like you and akm that our brothers are suffering.

I wil speak because this is a sin to say nothing when I think there is something wrong here. You are very well willing to help Israelis who simply suffer because they cannot sleep, than our brothers in Palestine.

Its cauze of people like you & salman that muslims are getting a bad name.

What if someone wants to learn about Islam from you & you start praising hamas for attacking the school bus.

what will be his impression about Islam?

btw how am I responsible for suffering? please eloberate on it a lill bit.

I and muslima are just putting the realities in front of you. can't you understand how much we muslims are suffering at the hands of non-muslims in this world? this has to change. i feel sorry for you that u as a muslim do not realize this

Edited by salman_s
Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 10:59am

Salman & Muslima,

Answer these three questions....

Is it not true all babies are born Muslims?

Is it not true that children before the age of reason cannot be held accountable for their sins, because they do not understand?

Then is it not correct to say every small child that is killed is Muslim, even if they were born to Israeli parents?

Every death is a tragedy.

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 11:23am
I think the quote is a universal truth.

Tell me, Muslima, exactly what has been accomplished by Hamas?  Palestine gets worse and Israel gets stronger.  Hamas has an impotent legacy of failure.  They exist only with the blessing of the Israeli government who could easily squash them like a bug, except that having a visible enemy serves their purpose. 

Hamas is 50 years of failure.  Is the reason because they have abandoned Islam in all but name?  I don't know, but they sure have not received a single blessing from the Almighty that's for sure.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 11:42am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Its cauze of people like you & salman that muslims are getting a bad name. What if someone wants to learn about Islam from you & you start praising hamas for attacking the school bus. what will be his impression about Islam? btw how am I responsible for suffering? please eloberate on it a lill bit.

I�and muslima are just putting the realities in front of you. can't you understand how much we muslims are suffering at the hands of non-muslims in this world? this has to change. i feel sorry for you that u as a muslim do not realize this

And I feel sorry for you because you support the corrupt government of India, you never condemed the killings in Gujarat, you just swepted it under the rug by saying "Isolated" incidents. Face the reality dont sugar-coat it.

You support "non-muslims" in India, talk about hypocrisy.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 12:48pm

Hamas has done a lot of social work in Palestine. Without them, I do not know how the Palestinian would have coped. Why do you think the Palestinians voted for them?

Of course, if you use the americans and pro-zionist medias, you will think Hamas is bad.

Whe you say that Israle could crush the Palestinians, it shows how patronising you westerners are. You want us to thank you for giving us ressources and help you have stolen from us.

I do not mind if daniel is trying to help the Palestinians. At the end of the day, he is still a Zionist.

There are lots of Zionist and non-Muslim people on this forum. I have no problem with that but for me, that says it all.

Watch the Battle of Algiers. This is about our was of Independence. It shows babies and civilians in bars and Algerian women putting bombs. They were not committing suicide but just putting bombs. We finally got our freedom. Sometimes, you do what you have to do.

Otherwise, we would never do anything.

Don't you think you have killed innocent Germans during the war, and innocent Italians. There were babies too when you bombed and destroyed Frankfort.

You only quote and remember what suits you.

This is why you are here.

Salam brother Salman. Earlier I did not quote very well what God said. I shall tell you the quote entirely:

"Do fear ME. Do not Fear them , IF you are Muslims"

In Arabic: "Hafouni Weleta Hafouhoun Ille Kountou Muslimin".

Muslima

DavidC View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Christian
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:32pm

Hamas has done a lot of social work in Palestine. Without them, I do not know how the Palestinian would have coped.

Of course they do a lot of social work in Palestine.

It's their fault the Palestinians are destitute and their best young men are blowing themselves up!!

Good grief, woman.  Without Hamas, Palestine wouldn't NEED any social work.  Hamas is like the Black Knight in that Monty Python movie.  Hopeless losers with a lot of braggadocio.

Again I ask you, have they accomplished anything other than lose lives and land?  Hamas is completely incompetent.
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:18pm

I disagree with you. Without the Israelis, the Palestinians would not need any social work.

The Resistance in France was also considered a terrorist group when all of the country was collaborating with the Nazis. The French have short memorey it seems.

I like Hamas very much. They are good and loved by the Palestinians, except the Fatah who stole the Palestinians and are just like a mafia.

Although I have respect for Arafat, Allah Irham. This is not for me to judge him. He died in poverty on his land contrary to his wife.....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>
  Share Topic