URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=5444
Printed Date: 19 March 2024 at 6:15am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Daniel Dworsky, Please Read
Posted By: Angela
Subject: Daniel Dworsky, Please Read
Date Posted: 20 June 2006 at 8:48pm

Daniel,

Could you find some information out for me?  I lost a dear friend in the Bombing at Hebrew University, in 2002.  I found an article that said the bomber was caught.  Can you find out what happened to the Bomber for me????

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/08/21/mideast/ - http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/08/21/mideast/

My friend was Ben Blutstein.  I guess you could say that today, for some reason I'm missing him very much.

Thank you.

Replies:
Posted By: Muslima
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 1:53am

Angela,

Please e-mail Daniel directly, we do not need to read this. This is a request that only concerns daniel and that you should have e-mailed him.

This thread should be for discussion not personal request to other members.

Please moderators, delete this request from here and ask Angela to e-mail daniel for any personal demand she has to make.

I think this is only fair to other members. otherwise, we will be starting doing the same as well and this forum will become like an online newspapers with adverts...

Thank you, salam,

Muslima

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 6:01am
Angela, I'll get right on it.

Muslima... Sigh...    Never mind

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Angela Angela wrote:

Daniel,

Could you find some information out for me?  I lost a dear friend in the Bombing at Hebrew University, in 2002.  I found an article that said the bomber was caught.  Can you find out what happened to the Bomber for me????

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/08/21/mideast/ - http://archives.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/meast/08/21/mideast/

My friend was Ben Blutstein.  I guess you could say that today, for some reason I'm missing him very much.

Thank you.

Bismillah,

Dear Angela and Daniel,

As one Muslimah forum member and a human being, I appreciate that you shared this with us.  Indeed, sharing your journeys about your lives, your stories, your very essences is a gift that most of us find delightful and beautiful.  Thank you both.

Peace

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Posted By: ak_m_f
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:11am
Thank you Algela for posting this .

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:29am

Thanks Daniel.  I appreciate it. 

Muslima.....Have a heart, I lost a friend.  This is not some nameless person, this is someone I knew and miss very much.  He was a good man who never did anyone harm.  Are you that heartless?  Really, do you totally lack compassion for anyone that is not muslim or black?  Perhaps you need to crack your Quran and read a little more.  One of the things I love about Muhammed (pbuh) was his compassion and gentle nature.

I don't have Daniel's email and we often converse on this board, Muslim and Non Muslim.  If you don't want to view it.  THEN DON'T.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 8:45am
Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

we will be starting doing the same as well and this forum will become like an online newspapers with adverts...

Thank you, salam,

Muslima

o, but it has, no one complains about the pics from palestine.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:02pm

Akm , this is a Muslim forum!

Angela, you love the Muhammad SAWS but you do not recongise that He Is a Prophet of Allah.

I am sorry he dies but he had nothing to do there.

I feel sorry for my people, you feel sorry for yours. The day I will cry for an Israeli has not come yet. No one cried for us in Palestine and in Irak.

Our Muslim brothers in the world (at least some of them) just cry for the Keffiroun, they are used to the idea the life of their Muslim brothers is worse nothing.

Akm: yes, someone is complaining: ME!

Daniel, this is what I meant when I said at the ned of the day, you are a Keffir, no matter what. You will always cry for your people. At the end of the day, the Palestinians do not prevent you from sleeping.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:06pm

Yes, it does belong here.  HAMAS killed him.

You want to show Haditha?  Well, HAMAS killed innocent students.

I cry for the victims on both sides.  Daniel is able to get information you cannot get just Googling the internet and this was the only way for me to get ahold of him.

We should be crying for the deaths of all the innocents.  We are all the children of God. 

Just because we are upset over the death of one, does not mean I'm less upset over the others.  In this case, I knew the victim. 

He was killed because people cannot see that blowing each other up will not solve the problem.

I sincerely wish for a Palestinian state.  But I condemn equally all the murderers with blood on their hands.  Muslim, Jew or Christian.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:11pm
If hamas wants to do something then attack army or something, dont kill civilians.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:13pm

There is no need to wish for a Palestinian state, there is already one and it is being occupied.

I love Hamas like the majority of Muslims.

MashAllah, God Bless Them. They are our future!

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:23pm

There is no need to wish for a Palestinian state, there is already one and it is being occupied.

how you know that majority of muslims like hamas?

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:28pm

The majority of Muslims I have met do like them as well as the majority of Arabs.

Go ask them and not Angela for a change.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 12:35pm
are you from palestine?

maybe you can give us your point of view.

Posted By: Cassandra
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 1:00pm
Muslima:  Green is Mine.  GET YOUR OWN!  Cassandra! I'm a very very patient woman but you have really ****** me off!  Self Edited by Cassandra, 21.06.06

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 1:35pm
Please, respect to each other before being too late...thx....

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 2:04pm
yea I got confused.... muslima pick blue

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 2:11pm
I found this great article, hope you dont mind If I post it:

The good news from the occupied territories is that Hamas won the elections. As opposed to what the chorus of national intimidation--speaking in one voice from Benjamin Netanyahu to Ami Ayalon--is saying, the political change in Palestine could be good news. Not that the victory of an extremist religious organization is not without dangers and problems, and that a secular, moderate and uncorrupt movement would have been preferable. But, in its absence, one can find quite a few points of light in the Hamas victory.
First, these are very authentic results, achieved through elections that were respectably democratic, even though they took place under the least democratic circumstances imaginable, the occupation. As usual, we were threatened by our experts with "anarchy," and, as usual, the Palestinians did not meet those expectations. There was no shooting and no rioting; the Palestinian nation had its say with admirable order. It said "no" to a movement that did not bring it any achievements in the just struggle against the occupation, and it said "yes" to those who appeared to the voters to be braver and with clean hands. The religious issue was set aside: Most of the Palestinians, it can be safely said, don't want a religious state; they want a free state.

Second, both Israelis and Palestinians can learn important lessons from the results of the election. The Israelis have to finally learn that applying force will not get the desired results. On the contrary. In recent years, until the tahadiyeh, the lull, there wasn't a month that went by in which we did not hear about the elimination of another "senior" Hamas official. From assassination to assassination, the movement o nly grew in strength. The conclusion: Force is not the answer.

The Palestinians also have to learn that it was the moderation of the movement that led them to victory. Hamas did not win because of terror attacks, it largely won despite the terror. It has been moderating in recent months, changing its skin, agreeing to a lull that has lasted since November 2004. During all that, its power only grew. As opposed to the fragmented Fatah, whose heads have no control over what happens on the ground, when Hamas wants, not even a toy gun gets fired. The few terror attacks of the past few months were not the handwork of the violent and murderous group we knew. This is an important lesson. Only Hamas can truly fight terror. The war Israel waged against terror, with its innumerable assassinations, demolitions, arrests and detentions, has been far less effective than one judicious decision by the heads of Hamas.

There's more good news. Only the right can do it? If that view is true, if only people of the right can bring peace, like Ariel Sharon on our side, then we are now facing a new chance that should not be missed. A peace deal with Hamas will be a lot more stable and viable than any agreement we sign with the PLO, if Hamas were to oppose it. Hamas can make concessions where Fatah would never dare. In any case, the Hamas that forms the government won't be the Hamas that sends suicide bombers. The comparison to international terror organizations is also nonsense: Hamas is a movement fighting for limited national goals. If Israel were to reach out to the extremists among its enemies, then maybe it can reach a real agreement that would put an end to the tumor of the occupation and the curse of terror.

To that end, both sides, Israel and Hamas, must free themselves of the slogans of the past. Those who pose preconditions, like disarming Hamas, will miss the chance. It is impossible to expect that Hamas will disarm, just as it is impossible to expect that Israel would disarm. In Palesti nian eyes, Hamas' weapons are meant to fight the occupation, and, as is well-known, the occupation is not over. Practically, and indeed morally, the armed are armed if they are equipped with F-16s or Qassam launchers. If Israel were to commit to an end to killing Hamas operatives, there is reason to assume that Hamas would agree, at least for a while, to lay down its arms. The months of tahadiyeh proved that, even when Israel did not cease its own fire. In the coming months, the risk of terror attacks will be further reduced: A movement that wants to consolidate its regime and win international recognition will not be busy with terror. Nor will it allow Islamic Jihad to steal the show.

Now is the time to reach out to Hamas, which is desperate for international, and particularly American, recognition, and knows that such recognition goes through Israel. If Israel were to be friendly toward Hamas, it could benefit. Not that Hamas will all at once give up its extremist demands and its unrealistic dreams, but it will know, as some of its leaders have already declared, to set them aside if it serves their interests. Israel, which in any case did not speak with Yasser Arafat or Mahmoud Abbas, now has an opportunity for surprise. Instead of wasting more years with rejectionism, at the end of which we'll sit down with Hamas in any case, let us reach out now to this extremist group, which was democratically elected. Israel has nothing to lose from such an approach. We've already seen the achievements of the hand that assassinates and demolishes, uproots and jails, we've already seen those policies fulfilled in front of our eyes: Hamas won the elections.

Gideon Levy writes for Ha'aretz.

Posted By: Mishmish
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 2:18pm

5:32 On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

-------------
It is only with the heart that one can see clearly, what is essential is invisible to the eye. (The Little Prince)

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 2:33pm

I was speaking with a friend last night.  She is American, but her spouse and family are Palestinian.  She said Hamas is better than Fatah.  If they would just distance themselves from the Martyr's Brigade.  Hamas has opened daycares and done humanitarian aid, but they have killed innocents too.  That needs punished.  Just like the Israelis who kill innocents should be punished. 

There is never an excuse to kill an innocent.  As Mishmish posted the ayat. 

Originally posted by Mishmish Mishmish wrote:

unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land

So, it matters not who you are or why you think your doing it.  If you take the life of a civilian, you have murdered.

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 3:55pm
Muslima,

You asked if I lose sleep over Palestinians. Yes I do. Literally.

Truth be told I haven't slept since 1976. I am one of only six soldiers that
survived my platoon - recently part of a sleep research program that
revealed that I wake up as often as one thousand times in the course of a
night.

My hands are clean. I interfered with at least one attack on palestinian
civilians by a soldier in my care that later turned his weapon on me and
then himself ending his own life and filling my nights with horrors that
may be as fresh tonight as they were when I was a 19 year old Cadet 30
years ago.
Keffer shmeffer we are all precious and the same. I can't hurt another
human being with out doing damage to my self. Neither can you. I believe
this is mentioned in the Quran.

Posted By: Andalus
Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 9:02pm

Actually, the idea of a nation state is a modern notion that comes from the west. Historically, the land referred to as Palestine was never a nation.

Originally posted by M M wrote:

This extremely ignorant statement speaks volumes about you and your credibility. I do not know why it is in the 20th century, Muslims have lost their fear of Gd and continually wish to represent the Muslim community.

Sr, you do not represent Islam, the path of the Prophet or the deen of Allh that he brought, not me, not any of the people I know, nor the majority of Muslims. It is obvious you have an extremely superficial understanding of the events occuring in the world, and it is a shame that you have found the path of Gd, but you allow your mind to be used and littered with the trash of secualr politics, and to give more fuel to the western media machine to help this Ummah look like blithering fools. If all you have to say are ignorant and fool hearted statements like this, then as I Muslim I beg you to hold your tongue, that way the rest of the world can always give you the benefit of doubt.

-------------
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah
http://www.sunnipath.com
http://www.sunniforum.com/forum/
http://www.pt-go.com/

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 9:10pm

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

Muslima,

You asked if I lose sleep over Palestinians. Yes I do. Literally.

Truth be told I haven't slept since 1976. I am one of only six soldiers that
survived my platoon - recently part of a sleep research program that
revealed that I wake up as often as one thousand times in the course of a
night.

My hands are clean. I interfered with at least one attack on palestinian
civilians by a soldier in my care that later turned his weapon on me and
then himself ending his own life and filling my nights with horrors that
may be as fresh tonight as they were when I was a 19 year old Cadet 30
years ago.
Keffer shmeffer we are all precious and the same. I can't hurt another
human being with out doing damage to my self. Neither can you. I believe
this is mentioned in the Quran.

Salaams, Shalom, peace Daniel.

I apologize for the seemingly, many ignorant statements that come out of the minds of some people who call themsleves Muslims. It should be recognized that the powers of the world have created a false dichotomy: You back the forces that have been labled as good, or those who have been labeled as bad. As a Muslim, I choose to pick neither parties, as I find the behavior of Zionists, and Arab pseudo-religous groups to be at the epitome of disgraceful.

I pray to Gd that the powers that be are shamed by Gd, and those who follow the true paths of our faiths, Jews and Muslims, learn to live with the common grounds between us.

I also know that many Jews do not recognize the secular state of Israel, as the diaspora has not been ended by Gd. There are always groups who wish to twist their faiths to rationaliz bad behavior, and ignorant, and/or angry people are never hard to find.

Daniel Saenz Wise

-------------
A feeling of discouragement when you slip up is a sure sign that you put your faith in deeds. -Ibn 'Ata'llah

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 9:14pm

Angela,

Please e-mail Daniel directly, we do not need to read this. This is a request that only concerns daniel and that you should have e-mailed him.

This thread should be for discussion not personal request to other members.

Please moderators, delete this request from here and ask Angela to e-mail daniel for any personal demand she has to make.

I think this is only fair to other members. otherwise, we will be starting doing the same as well and this forum will become like an online newspapers with adverts...

Thank you, salam,

Muslima

Actually, I do  not have a problem with the response. In the future, if you do not like the material being presented in a thread, and it is not violating any of the rules in an "obvious manner", the best thing to do would be to avoid making "fitnah", and avoid the thread all together.

Thank you for your help.

-------------

Date Posted: 21 June 2006 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Andalus Andalus wrote:

Sr, you do not represent�Islam, the path of the Prophet or the deen of Allh that he brought, not me, not�any of the people I know, nor the majority of Muslims. It is obvious you have an extremely�superficial understanding of the events occuring in the world, and it is�a shame that you have found the path of Gd, but you allow your mind to be used and�littered with the trash of secualr politics, and�to�give more fuel to the western media machine to help this Ummah look like blithering fools. If all you have to say are ignorant and fool hearted statements like this, then as I Muslim I beg you to hold your tongue, that way the rest of the world can always give you the benefit of doubt.

Andalus, I agree with you, 100%.
If hamas wants to do something then attack army or something, dont kill civilians.

Suicide attacks on Bus and firing rockets on Jewish civilians are giving Palestine issue a bad name, esp muslims.

Some of the people here (N.A) think that all the palestinians are terrorist, Do you know why? Because incidents like these give fodder to the media.

hamas could have played the right cards & showed the world that IDF are oppressing Palestinians, but they gave another reason to EU & western world to hate them by attacking civilians.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:33am
The "dregs" of Israeli society High school drop outs juvenile delinquents
social service cases find their way into a special unit in army known as
the border police. No one volunteers for this service.

This unit has been used for at least the last two years that I know of to
join israeli and palestinian peaceful demonstrations dressed in civilian
clothes where they throw rocks at their own troops.

There is nothing more terrifying to the powers that be running my
country since 1995 than that of a non violent Palestinian movement.

I've spoken about this on american college campuses with Palestinian
activists since 1980. It attracts the very worst elements of Israeli society
right into the open. Militants and Freedom fighters achieve nothing but
prolonging the struggle and the suffering. Revenge in the end is at best
an empty and selfish venture. At the level of state revenge only serves its
target

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:40am

Still every single Israeli does the military service, This is a military state.

For me, this is not a state.

Posted By: herjihad
Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:42am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

The "dregs" of Israeli society High school drop outs juvenile delinquents
social service cases find their way into a special unit in army known as
the border police. No one volunteers for this service.

This unit has been used for at least the last two years that I know of to
join israeli and palestinian peaceful demonstrations dressed in civilian
clothes where they throw rocks at their own troops.

There is nothing more terrifying to the powers that be running my
country since 1995 than that of a non violent Palestinian movement.

I've spoken about this on american college campuses with Palestinian
activists since 1980. It attracts the very worst elements of Israeli society
right into the open. Militants and Freedom fighters achieve nothing but
prolonging the struggle and the suffering. Revenge in the end is at best
an empty and selfish venture. At the level of state revenge only serves its
target

Bismillah,

Thank you so much, Daniel, for sharing the truth with people who otherwise wouldn't believe it from someone else!

Would you like to try a sleep method that worked for me?  Get out a really boring topic and try to memorize it.  Now, you can use an interesting topic, and see how that works as well.  When I lived in Jordan and felt absolutely caged I would memorize languages -- not that I remember anything of it, and I kept a calculator by the bed and memorized multiplication.  You have to focus and act like it's really important and whenever you wake up, have a small light to reread what you were trying to learn when you dozed off. 

This would work for a while and it took a while to start working.  I'm sure you've tried biorhytmic feedback method, but I learned this from a friend and find this helpful with calming myself in all sorts of situations, including sleeplessness.

Peace and sweet dreams, ISA.

-------------
Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 6:49am

Andalus, this is because of people like you and akm that our brothers are suffering.

Have you finished cleaning Daniel's shoes?

Mots of the Muslims support Hamas. Wake up! That is the truth and you know it!

I wil speak because this is a sin to say nothing when I think there is something wrong here. You are very well willing to help Israelis who simply suffer because they cannot sleep, than our brothers in Palestine.

HemdoulIleh, there is Hamas and Hezbollah and many more!

Posted By: DavidC
Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 7:01am
Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacificists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in every country.

Hermann Goering, Hitler's Reich-Marshall at the Nuremberg Trials after WWII

-------------
Christian; Wesleyan M.Div.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 8:24am

Wow David,  Great Quote.  Scary isn't it.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 8:53am

DavidC, I hope you are saying this for the israelis, not the Palestinians.

Because they have not dreamt their hunger, their death, their imprisonment, their exploitation, their wounds.

Muslima

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 9:02am

Andalus, this is because of people like you and akm that our brothers are suffering.

I wil speak because this is a sin to say nothing when I think there is something wrong here. You are very well willing to help Israelis who simply suffer because they cannot sleep, than our brothers in Palestine.

Its cauze of people like you & salman that muslims are getting a bad name.

What if someone wants to learn about Islam from you & you start praising hamas for attacking the school bus.

what will be his impression about Islam?

btw how am I responsible for suffering? please eloberate on it a lill bit.

Posted By: salman_s
Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 10:33am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Its cauze of people like you & salman that muslims are getting a bad name.

What if someone wants to learn about Islam from you & you start praising hamas for attacking the school bus.

what will be his impression about Islam?

btw how am I responsible for suffering? please eloberate on it a lill bit.

I and muslima are just putting the realities in front of you. can't you understand how much we muslims are suffering at the hands of non-muslims in this world? this has to change. i feel sorry for you that u as a muslim do not realize this

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 10:59am

Salman & Muslima,

Answer these three questions....

Is it not true all babies are born Muslims?

Is it not true that children before the age of reason cannot be held accountable for their sins, because they do not understand?

Then is it not correct to say every small child that is killed is Muslim, even if they were born to Israeli parents?

Every death is a tragedy.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 11:23am
I think the quote is a universal truth.

Tell me, Muslima, exactly what has been accomplished by Hamas?  Palestine gets worse and Israel gets stronger.  Hamas has an impotent legacy of failure.  They exist only with the blessing of the Israeli government who could easily squash them like a bug, except that having a visible enemy serves their purpose. 

Hamas is 50 years of failure.  Is the reason because they have abandoned Islam in all but name?  I don't know, but they sure have not received a single blessing from the Almighty that's for sure.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 11:42am
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Its cauze of people like you & salman that muslims are getting a bad name. What if someone wants to learn about Islam from you & you start praising hamas for attacking the school bus. what will be his impression about Islam? btw how am I responsible for suffering? please eloberate on it a lill bit.

I�and muslima are just putting the realities in front of you. can't you understand how much we muslims are suffering at the hands of non-muslims in this world? this has to change. i feel sorry for you that u as a muslim do not realize this

And I feel sorry for you because you support the corrupt government of India, you never condemed the killings in Gujarat, you just swepted it under the rug by saying "Isolated" incidents. Face the reality dont sugar-coat it.

You support "non-muslims" in India, talk about hypocrisy.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 12:48pm

Hamas has done a lot of social work in Palestine. Without them, I do not know how the Palestinian would have coped. Why do you think the Palestinians voted for them?

Of course, if you use the americans and pro-zionist medias, you will think Hamas is bad.

Whe you say that Israle could crush the Palestinians, it shows how patronising you westerners are. You want us to thank you for giving us ressources and help you have stolen from us.

I do not mind if daniel is trying to help the Palestinians. At the end of the day, he is still a Zionist.

There are lots of Zionist and non-Muslim people on this forum. I have no problem with that but for me, that says it all.

Watch the Battle of Algiers. This is about our was of Independence. It shows babies and civilians in bars and Algerian women putting bombs. They were not committing suicide but just putting bombs. We finally got our freedom. Sometimes, you do what you have to do.

Otherwise, we would never do anything.

Don't you think you have killed innocent Germans during the war, and innocent Italians. There were babies too when you bombed and destroyed Frankfort.

You only quote and remember what suits you.

This is why you are here.

Salam brother Salman. Earlier I did not quote very well what God said. I shall tell you the quote entirely:

"Do fear ME. Do not Fear them , IF you are Muslims"

In Arabic: "Hafouni Weleta Hafouhoun Ille Kountou Muslimin".

Muslima

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 1:32pm

Hamas has done a lot of social work in Palestine. Without them, I do not know how the Palestinian would have coped.

Of course they do a lot of social work in Palestine.

It's their fault the Palestinians are destitute and their best young men are blowing themselves up!!

Good grief, woman.  Without Hamas, Palestine wouldn't NEED any social work.  Hamas is like the Black Knight in that Monty Python movie.  Hopeless losers with a lot of braggadocio.

Again I ask you, have they accomplished anything other than lose lives and land?  Hamas is completely incompetent.

-------------

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 2:18pm

I disagree with you. Without the Israelis, the Palestinians would not need any social work.

The Resistance in France was also considered a terrorist group when all of the country was collaborating with the Nazis. The French have short memorey it seems.

I like Hamas very much. They are good and loved by the Palestinians, except the Fatah who stole the Palestinians and are just like a mafia.

Although I have respect for Arafat, Allah Irham. This is not for me to judge him. He died in poverty on his land contrary to his wife.....

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 3:01pm

I would like to bring everyone's attention to the picture of Ben at the bottom of this article.  He's what this thread is about, not HAMAS!  I finally know who killed him.  I want to know what happened to that man.  I want to know if he was executed, if he's in prison or if he's been let free.  Please people.  Enough already.

Terrorist bombing at Hebrew University cafeteria
July 31, 2002

�2002 Reuters/Nir Elias  javascript EnlargeImageWindow'/mfa/templates/BigPicture.aspxGifsSrcEnding=&PageTitle=Terrorist bombing at Hebrew University cafeteria - 31-Jul-2002&ImgSource=/NR/rdonlyres/8C64737D-0AEB-437C-A032-72E8619CFC9C/43989/MFAJ0au10.jpg',false;" border="0">
Emergency workers attend victims of a bomb blast at Hebrew University

�2002 Reuters/Nir Elias  javascript EnlargeImageWindow'/mfa/templates/BigPicture.aspxGifsSrcEnding=&PageTitle=Terrorist bombing at Hebrew University cafeteria - 31-Jul-2002&ImgSource=/NR/rdonlyres/0DED654B-9598-42D7-BDBA-C05866C81E17/43988/MFAJ0au00.jpg',false;" border="0">
Injured woman is help from the scene of the explosion

�GPO  javascript EnlargeImageWindow'/mfa/templates/BigPicture.aspxGifsSrcEnding=&PageTitle=Terrorist bombing at Hebrew University cafeteria - 31-Jul-2002&ImgSource=/NR/rdonlyres/A47BF218-9261-449D-BD3E-B553437D8DC1/44032/MFAJ0au30.jpg',false;" border="0">
The cafeteria after the bombing

�2002 Reuters/Ahmed Jadallah  javascript EnlargeImageWindow'/mfa/templates/BigPicture.aspxGifsSrcEnding=&PageTitle=Terrorist bombing at Hebrew University cafeteria - 31-Jul-2002&ImgSource=/NR/rdonlyres/9670A139-1307-4217-9C72-F140701744C8/44000/MFAJ0aud0.jpg',false;" border="0">
Palestinians wave Hamas flags and flash victory sign at Hamas rally in Gaza to celebrate attack on Hebrew University in Jerusalem (July 31)

Nine people - four Israelis and five foreign nationals - were killed and 85 injured, 14 of them seriously, when a bomb exploded in the crowded Frank Sinatra cafeteria on the Hebrew University Mt. Scopus campus shortly after 13:30. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack.

The bomber left the bomb in an innocent looking bag packed with shrapnel in the cafeteria. The device was professionally prepared, possibly in one of the factories in the Nablus casbah, which the IDF has refrained from entering since Operation Defensive Shield after Passover.

Though classes were not in session, students were taking exams at the time of the blast, and the cafeteria was crowded with diners. There were also numerous students in the building registering for classes for the coming school year.

The cafeteria is also near the Rothberg International School, where about 80 pupils from the US and other Western countries had arrived to prepare for the fall semester.

Most of the injured were between the ages of 18 and 30. The explosion gutted the cafeteria.

• http://www.israel.org/MFA/Government/Communiques/2002/Security%20forces%20capture%20terrorist%20cell%20involved%20in - Security forces capture terrorist cell involved in major terror attacks in Jerusalem - Aug 18, 2002.

http://www.huji.ac.il/unew/message.html - Reaction of Hebrew University President Prof. Menachem Magidor
      http://memorial.huji.ac.il/ - Hebrew University Memorial Site
      http://overseas.huji.ac.il/july_31.asp - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Rothberg International School memorial site

The victims:

- David (Diego) Ladowski, 29, of Jerusalem
    - Levina Shapira, 53, of Jerusalem
    - Marla Bennett, 24, of California (US)
    - Benjamin Blutstein, 25, of Pennsylvania (US)
    - Dina Carter, 37, of Jerusalem (US)
    - Janis Ruth Coulter, 36, of New York (US)
    - David Gritz, 24, of Massachusetts (US-France)
    - Daphna Spruch, 61, of Jerusalem died of her wounds on Aug 10.
    - Revital Barashi, 30, of Jerusalem died of her wounds on Aug 13.

http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/David%20-Diego-%20Ladowski">
    David Ladowski
      http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/Levina%20Shapira">
    Levina Shapira
      http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/Marla%20Bennett">
    Marla Bennett
      http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/Benjamin%20Blutstein">
    Benjamin Blutstein

http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/Dina%20Carter">
    Dina Carter
      http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/Janis%20Ruth%20Coulter">
    Janis Ruth Coulter
      http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/2/David%20Gritz">
    David Gritz

http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/1/Daphna%20Spruch">
    Daphna Spruch
      http://www.israel.org/MFA/Terrorism-%20Obstacle%20to%20Peace/Memorial/2002/1/Revital%20Barashi">
    Revital Barashi

• Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
    Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 3:22pm
    No Angela they haven't been executed nor set free. My guess is that they
    are still being held on an IDF base. We don't have capital punishment here.
    We only seem to be able to execute people extra judiciously by dropping
    half ton bombs on their neighbors.

Muslima,
    When I can't sleep I read your writings... knocks me right out.   Pfft.

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 3:35pm

Israel has no capital punishment?  That's kinda...hmmm.  I'm not sure what to say.  Like you said....with the half ton bombs dropped in the neighborhood, I guess you don't need it.

Well, I suppose that's that.  Thank you for trying to find out.  Perhaps one day, after all this is over, I'll write him a letter letting him know "the other side of the story". 

I believe if you kill someone, you should be ready to know who it was and why that person didn't deserve to die. 

Thank you.

(If the moderators would please close this thread.  I would appreciate it.)

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 4:10pm

It seems you lack a solid education about the region.

Fact: The surrounding countries who claim they support their "palestinian brotehrs" and who have made it a point to maintain war for thei own enrichment also rejected allowing any of their lands to be given to them.

Fact: The PLO and the late leader have enriched themselves with money meant for their poor people. Arafat dies as a multi millionare, and his kafir wife lives in France living in luxury. He did not benefit his people in one single way, and squandered their rescources.

Fact: Hamaz is a hybrid movement influenced by the Egyptian Brotherhood. After a certain point, the EB discovered something amazing: violence does not work. SO their more radical followers broke off and heled found other gorups. Now we have al qaida, and Hamaz, etc, etc. Hamaz exists for the sake of Hamaz, and they, along with the Zionists, have kept poor people in Palestine, including Christians, in dreadful conditions.

Fact: Strapping a bomb to yourself with the intention of killing by standards, some of which are children, is called "suicide". We all know what happens to people who commit suicide. Killing children is not a brave and noble act.

Fact: I am unable to visit a place where I have ancestral ties because "these people" who push for bombings declare it a "battle field". I would be just part of the land scape.

Fact: Hamaz does not represent the path of the Prophet, and has tainted everything the Prophet (saw) stood for and taught, and has twisted the noble teachings about the engagement of war. Their interests rest in their own existance as a group and entity, and I do not believe their interests has anything to do with Islam. 

Fact: As long as the pwers at be can get groups like Hamaz to do outrageous things in the name of Islam, the world can NEVER focus on the injustices that Israel does. We are not mindless automatons, and should not be gullible creatues so easy to manipulate. The injustices of the Zionist state would become well known and talked about if the groups you find so wonderful would stop taking attention away from the Zionist state. 

Originally posted by muslima muslima wrote:

you sound like a member of a cult. your replies are reactionary slogans, based upon a lack of thought or examination.

I beg you to take a course in critical thinking.

I wil speak because this is a sin to say nothing when I think there is something wrong here.

I would advise you to get some education on your deen. Angela's request was not a sin, and you used it to cause "fitnah" on this thread with your intellectually bankrupt, pseudo-Islamic cult like mentality. If your "loose lipped diatirbe" becomes a nuisance and disrupts the threads, then you will be edited, although you have the right to make yoruself look as ignorant as you want, you do not have any right to make trouble.  

You are very well willing to help Israelis who simply suffer because they cannot sleep, than our brothers in Palestine.

You are a "Mc Donalds" jihadi. You see, you are willing to speak up like some 20th century kharajite, and bless the insane killings of children and mothers through cheap "dime store" fatwas, but the botton line is that you are all talk. Keep in mind, most of the Palestinians are TIRED of their lot in life, and after 3 generations of living in horrid conditions, there is no "jihad" to maintain, these people are struggeling just to eat and meet the basic nessecities of life. So I am sure you are very proud of yourself when you order your french fries, and hang out with sisters to discuss who is not covering properly, but in the end you are all talk. Instead of talking, why not use your energy to go fight in the cause? What are you waiting for? Action sister, not words. Action, not mkaing fitnah. Go do what you think is right.

No, it will be much easier to talk nonsense and claim to speak up for people who are suffering.   

Keep in mind, I have supported the needy "financially" in Palestine where the real help is needed, but cheers and verbal support from McDonald jihadis in the west, some of whom even live on the government doles or go to grad school using some western govenrment money, only does one of two things: makes other Muslims look uneducated and ignorant, or supports a deseprate way of life for millions, who are in that situaiton because you feel they should all keep fighting, or both. Grow up.  Save your jihad cheerleading sister, the Ummah has enough sideline quarterbacks.  

-------------

Date Posted: 22 June 2006 at 4:12pm

Originally posted by DavidC DavidC wrote:

I think the quote is a universal truth.

Tell me, Muslima, exactly what has been accomplished by Hamas?  Palestine gets worse and Israel gets stronger.  Hamas has an impotent legacy of failure.  They exist only with the blessing of the Israeli government who could easily squash them like a bug, except that having a visible enemy serves their purpose. 

Hamas is 50 years of failure.  Is the reason because they have abandoned Islam in all but name?  I don't know, but they sure have not received a single blessing from the Almighty that's for sure.

Arafat died rich with the money meant for his people, who live in festoring refugee camps in terrible conditions.

-------------

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
    Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net