IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Comments & Complaints
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some thing to ponder about  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some thing to ponder about

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:29am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Muslima Muslima wrote:

Colin, I think I am definitely on the same wavelength as Salman's. MashAllah, I love his ideas.
Salam

Alzwarqi was on the same wavelength when he was bombed, you better switch to some other frequency, Ameircans monitor that wavelength that you are on

Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:31am

Akm, you did not undertsand my question regarding Shias. My question was not about whether this is a sin or not. I also consider them as Muslims.

But would THEY take it as an offence is a Sunni prayed in their mosque? That was my question.

Well, you know I met a Iranian in Italy.  You will NEVER guess where! In the Vatican!!!! I thought I was the only Muslims there visiting. I had met a christian Iraqi sister there. But He was there with his wife and we spoke for a little while. I love Iranian people. They are very nice. I can only guess they would not mind if I prayed in their mosque.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 9:32am
no its not a Sin

Shia are our brothers.

I prayed in Shia mosque, & no one stoned me to death

Edited by ak_m_f
Muslima View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 12:22pm

I know this is not a sin, and i know they would not harm me. I was just wondering if they would mind me praying with them when I am a Sunni.

Please do not deform what I have said. I hope you are cleverer than that.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 2:26pm
I am not Shia.
Why dont you e-mail the Imam of Shia mosque.
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:28pm

I think muslima and salman are same people with 2 Ids, any ideas?

the same thing should be said about ak_m_f and colin, i think it suits the best for ak_m_f and colin

i think ak_m_f and colin are same people with 2 ids, any ideas 

Edited by salman_s
salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I think they might be soulmates.

the same thing should be said about ak_m_f and colin, i think it suits the best for ak_m_f and colin

i think ak_m_f and colin may be soulmates

Edited by salman_s
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 June 2006 at 10:53pm
Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I think they might be soulmates.

the same thing should be said about ak_m_f and colin, i think it suits the best for ak_m_f and colin

i think ak_m_f and colin may be soulmates

We are not exactly soulmates Sir Salman, we are much more akin to like-minded virtual online comedy terrorists. Watch out for our RPG's -Rocket Propelled Gags.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic