IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thousands die in Indonesian quake  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thousands die in Indonesian quake

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2006 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by ops154 ops154 wrote:

Originally posted by salman_s salman_s wrote:

yes, it is also one of the signs of qiyamah that Allah's wrath comes on the believers (muslims)

indonesia is the largest muslim population in the world. but the muslims there are not practising islam sincerely. they are moving away from islam. and Allah knows best what sins are taking place there. the tsunami is a lesson to all indonesian muslims to fear Allah and follow islam sincerely. nobody is trying there to work on buliding iman (faith in Allah). it is every muslim's responsibilty to work on building his iman. for that you need to organize religious islamic gatherings. we indian muslims are working hard on building our iman masha Allah 

it is high time for the indonesian muslims to get back to islam and fear Allah and follow islam sincerely.

Who are you trying to fool here? If what you say is true than I would not want to be living in India anytime soon. With just a couple searches using google trending, which tells you where people search for what the most, I was able to see that India has the 3 cities in the top 5 for searching for sex and group sex. You had 4 of the top 5 cities that search for animal sex so what is all this high and mighty talk? You need to stop throwing stones from that glass house you live in.

wow really ops? thanks but i already knew that. don't you know that in india the majority of population is hindus? muslims constitute about 15 % so these practises are practised NOT by muslims but by other people who belong to religion other than Islam. in Islam all such things are haraam and we muslims here are really trying hard to be better muslims here in india masha Allah. and what i am talking about is indonesian population which has the largest muslim population in the world. i hope you get it now.

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

By studying the geology of the earth, seeing where the tectonic plates are, volcanos etc.  It's not that hard to see a mountain with a hole in it, and perhaps with smoking coming out 

And oh because it is noted that area has these, so it would have happened anyway with or without people  

may be if Allah would not have let any people live in that region, then maybe Allah would not have created volcanoes and tectonic plates in that region and would not have created a mountain with smoke coming out of it.

Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Typical answer that is non satisfactory and one that doesn't answer if you don't believe in God

Try again Salman

But Angel I know that you DO believe in GOD

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:00am

yes, it is also one of the signs of qiyamah that Allah's wrath comes on the believers (muslims)

indonesia is the largest muslim population in the world. but the muslims there are not practising islam sincerely. they are moving away from islam. and Allah knows best what sins are taking place there. the tsunami is a lesson to all indonesian muslims to fear Allah and follow islam sincerely. nobody is trying there to work on buliding iman (faith in Allah). it is every muslim's responsibilty to work on building his iman. for that you need to organize religious islamic gatherings. we indian muslims are working hard on building our iman masha Allah 

it is high time for the indonesian muslims to get back to islam and fear Allah and follow islam sincerely.

Who are you trying to fool here? If what you say is true than I would not want to be living in India anytime soon. With just a couple searches using google trending, which tells you where people search for what the most, I was able to see that India has the 3 cities in the top 5 for searching for sex and group sex. You had 4 of the top 5 cities that search for animal sex so what is all this high and mighty talk? You need to stop throwing stones from that glass house you live in.

wow really ops? thanks but i already knew that. don't you know that in india the majority of population is hindus? muslims constitute about 15 % so these practises are practised NOT by muslims but by other people who belong to religion other than Islam. in Islam all such things are haraam and we muslims here are really trying hard to be better muslims here in india masha Allah. and what i am talking about is indonesian population which has the largest muslim population in the world. i hope you get it now.

I get that you are being judgemental and basicly said all those people deserved to die since they sinned. I'm sure your after life will be very warm and sunny where you are going. Anyways I would like to know how you know it is not muslims who search for that stuff? Do you know every muslim in India and monitor what they look at on the web. Funny part is that no Indonesia city was listed at all in the top ten cities for anything I searched on. So like I said, if I lived in India I would really think about moving soon.

I still can't get over that India has 4 out of the top 5 cities that look for animal sex. Some of you Indians are nasty!!!

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:06am

sayariza, just by posting one woman who is praying you cannot say that the whole indonesian population is praying. and may be she prayed only after the earthquake struck. i just want to say that it is high time for the indonesians to turn to Allah in repentance and ask for forgiveness of their sins and pray that Allah saves them from all such calamities and disasters and Allah gives them patience in such situations.

Salman, what evidence do you have that Indian Muslims are better Muslims than those from Indonesia?

With reference to what Angel said; What happens if there's an earthquake or undersea volcano far out in the ocean, away from human populations... Is god punishing clams for their shellfish behaviour?

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:07am

I get that you are being judgemental and basicly said all those people deserved to die since they sinned. I'm sure your after life will be very warm and sunny where you are going. Anyways I would like to know how you know it is not muslims who search for that stuff? Do you know every muslim in India and monitor what they look at on the web. Funny part is that no Indonesia city was listed at all in the top ten cities for anything I searched on. So like I said, if I lived in India I would really think about moving soon.

I still can't get over that India has 4 out of the top 5 cities that look for animal sex. Some of you Indians are nasty!!!

i advise to you ops that you come in india and see for yourself who is searching all this stuff, note that the majority of population living in india is hindus. and you say that we indians are nasty , then let me tell you what the indians may be watching of sex and group sex, they see no images and photos except that of you nasty americans invovled in it

salman_s View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman_s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

sayariza, just by posting one woman who is praying you cannot say that the whole indonesian population is praying. and may be she prayed only after the earthquake struck. i just want to say that it is high time for the indonesians to turn to Allah in repentance and ask for forgiveness of their sins and pray that Allah saves them from all such calamities and disasters and Allah gives them patience in such situations.

Salman, what evidence do you have that Indian Muslims are better Muslims than those from Indonesia?

With reference to what Angel said; What happens if there's an earthquake or undersea volcano far out in the ocean, away from human populations... Is god punishing clams for their shellfish behaviour?

the evidence is the earthquake which is constantly striking the indonesian regions. Allah punishes the wrongdoers. after the tsunami struck, i heard many indonesians themselves saying that Allah has punished them because of their sins.

regarding places where there are no people living and earthquakes and volcanoes strike, then Allah does what he wills. we cannot question Allah.

ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:16am

[QUOTE]

i advise to you ops that you come in india and see for yourself who is searching all this stuff, note that the majority of population living in india is hindus. and you say that we indians are nasty , then let me tell you what the indians may be watching of sex and group sex, they see no images and photos except that of you nasty americans invovled in it

I wouldn't be welcome there, I don't have enough fur. And I know there are some nasty Americans as well but I don't pretend to be perfect like you. What does it say when Indians want to look at nasty Americans?

Get it through your heads that I don't support Bush or the Israeli's! Thank your lucky stars for America is here to stay!!!
ops154 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ops154 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 May 2006 at 12:19am

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

the evidence is the earthquake which is constantly striking the indonesian regions. Allah punishes the wrongdoers. after the tsunami struck, i heard many indonesians themselves saying that Allah has punished them because of their sins.

regarding places where there are no people living and earthquakes and volcanoes strike, then Allah does what he wills. we cannot question Allah.

Well with using your logic then I guess the Iraqies, Afghans and Palestinians are all living the wrath of god for thier sins. I don't agree with that but with your logic about Indonesia then it is Allah who is hurting the muslims around the world. Do you agree?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 13>
  Share Topic