IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Interfaith dialogue on economic justice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Interfaith dialogue on economic justice

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 8:49pm
The present economic climate is controlled by the bankers.You or i or anyone for that matter cannot change it.Saddam Hoosain  of Iraq wanted to change the world currency to gold and look what happened to him??Mummer Qaddafi
spoke of the Gold dinar and look what happened to him.So yes as much as you want to you cannot change it.
You talk of poverty in Africa,The richest continent on the globe Africa has Gold,oil,copper,uranium,Diamonds yet they do not have food?????does it make economic sense?????? Africa has guns but no food????no my friend we cannot change it.The bankers have their hands in your pocket.
Ceo3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ceo3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2016 at 12:10am
Hi all,

Is anyone aware of inter-faith economic forums, organisations across religion which promote economic equity?

Economic hardship impact on you regardless of religion or ethnicity. In the US 1.7m ppl lost their homes last financial crises, in Africa starvation is rampant due to excessive govt debt re-payments. The People of the Books have more in common re economic fairplay than we have differences and I think working together to find solutions could be the key.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic