Print Page | Close Window

Interfaith dialogue on economic justice

Printed From: IslamiCity.org
Category: Religion - Islam
Forum Name: Interfaith Dialogue
Forum Description: It is for Interfaith dialogue, where Muslims discuss with non-Muslims. We encourge that dialogue takes place in a cordial atmosphere on various topics including religious tolerance.
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=38417
Printed Date: 01 May 2024 at 1:37am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Interfaith dialogue on economic justice
Posted By: Ceo3
Subject: Interfaith dialogue on economic justice
Date Posted: 24 October 2016 at 12:10am
Hi all,

Is anyone aware of inter-faith economic forums, organisations across religion which promote economic equity?

Economic hardship impact on you regardless of religion or ethnicity. In the US 1.7m ppl lost their homes last financial crises, in Africa starvation is rampant due to excessive govt debt re-payments. The People of the Books have more in common re economic fairplay than we have differences and I think working together to find solutions could be the key.

Replies:
Posted By: iec786
Date Posted: 25 October 2016 at 8:49pm
The present economic climate is controlled by the bankers.You or i or anyone for that matter cannot change it.Saddam Hoosain  of Iraq wanted to change the world currency to gold and look what happened to him??Mummer Qaddafi
spoke of the Gold dinar and look what happened to him.So yes as much as you want to you cannot change it.
You talk of poverty in Africa,The richest continent on the globe Africa has Gold,oil,copper,uranium,Diamonds yet they do not have food?????does it make economic sense?????? Africa has guns but no food????no my friend we cannot change it.The bankers have their hands in your pocket.

Date Posted: 26 October 2016 at 9:28pm
Quite correct, international bankers control the world. However Iam not asking to change the status quo but for all who oppose financial oppression to work together to further identify economic alternatives. There are islamic groups and christian groups working separately but have the same end goal.

The best we can do is educate ourselves re alternative banking solutions and the truth behind the world economy and spread the word.

As for the international banking system, by its very nature will collapse very soon. Thats when all people of faith will build a more just and sustainable system. Allah swt knows best.

Posted By: Saved
Date Posted: 08 November 2016 at 9:42am
Originally posted by iec786 iec786 wrote:

The present economic climate is controlled by the bankers.You or i or anyone for that matter cannot change it.Saddam Hoosain� of Iraq wanted to change the world currency to gold and look what happened to him??Mummer Qaddafispoke of the Gold dinar and look what happened to him.So yes as much as you want to you cannot change it.You talk of poverty in Africa,The richest continent on the globe Africa has Gold,oil,copper,uranium,Diamonds yet they do not have food?????does it make economic sense?????? Africa has guns but no food????no my friend we cannot change it.The bankers have their hands in your pocket.
It makes sense to go back to gold & silver standard as those Arab leaders wanted, but I don't know if that was the reason they were killed. I think it was more because they sowed a lot of spiritual wickedness to the people. We all reap what we sow. But I can tell you the world is headed for a global society and one world currency. If trump gets elected, it will delay this one world order process for America at least 8 years more than it would be otherwise.

Date Posted: 10 November 2016 at 8:49pm
I doubt US will be the eventual leader of the global society or the dollar the single currency. Americans are finally waking up to the lies of the establishment, media and big business. If Trump takes on these crooked multi-national parasites they will just make use of new host. This will leave US with trillions in debt and to fend for herself.

God help us all.

Posted By: Tim the plumber
Date Posted: 11 November 2016 at 10:32am
The problem of using gold as the world's currency is that it will be extremely deflationary.

That is that as it's value increases because everybody wants it even more than today it will make sense to horde it even more. Thus very quickly there will be none of the stuff actually passing around as working money.

The reason we have paper money is that the Dutch kept beating us (English) at naval warfare because they could muster a big fleet and keep ot paid and supplied for a long war. We had to organise being conquered by them so that we could adopt this banking system.

Newton, the scientist, then made it much better than the Dutch system and we kicked their bottoms in the next war or two. And thus the British empire was founded.

Whilst world bankers have lots of power they have less than the soverign wealth funds of many nations especially Arab ones.

Date Posted: 16 November 2016 at 2:41am
Ya, reverting to gold standard in this capitalistic system would not work, as before. A whole revamp of the political and economic system would need to happen first. Problem is the 'establishment' preventing the evolution from capitalisitc greed to something more inclusive and sustainable.

Date Posted: 17 November 2016 at 12:19am
Originally posted by Ceo3 Ceo3 wrote:

I doubt US will be the eventual leader of the global society or the dollar the single currency. Americans are finally waking up to the lies of the establishment, media and big business. If Trump takes on these crooked multi-national parasites they will just make use of new host. This will leave US with trillions in debt and to fend for herself.

God help us all.
I believe Trump will reverse the national debt during his time in office. That is if he doesn't get assassinated. All he needs to do is get rid of the corruption in the White House.

The Three branches of US government was created to model God who is King, who is Law Giver, who is Judge. For instance, we have The Executive Branch, The Legislative Branch and The Judicial Branch of government that are all co equal. That is why the American government will continue to be the longest lasting one in the world.      

Date Posted: 17 November 2016 at 9:25pm
I would respectfully disagree.

Even with their 'advanced democracy' they are not implement God's will and law. Across all religion God's law is against abortion, homosexual marraiges now they even legalising recreational drugs. Not too mention financial system anti-poor. And once again this is common as so called Islamic govts also do not properly abide by our laws. So its religious vs evil, the God fearing vs multi corporations raping the earth.

I admire the US constitution and Lincoln, JFK who tried to implement against special interest groups. As we know from our scriptures evil does not flourish and those who oppress their very own people are bound for destruction. I too hope that Trump will cater more to the average american instead of spending on wars that have no impact on the common american citizen.

Date Posted: 19 November 2016 at 6:54pm

Even with their 'advanced democracy' they are not implement God's will and law. Across all religion God's law is against abortion, homosexual marraiges now they even legalising recreational drugs. Not too mention financial system anti-poor. And once again this is common as so called Islamic govts also do not properly abide by our laws. So its religious vs evil, the God fearing vs multi corporations raping the earth.

I admire the US constitution and Lincoln, JFK who tried to implement against special interest groups. As we know from our scriptures evil does not flourish and those who oppress their very own people are bound for destruction. I too hope that Trump will cater more to the average american instead of spending on wars that have no impact on the common american citizen.
I didn't say they implement God's will and laws, but at one time they did try; now, they have gotten away from God; as a result, all the corruption came in that you speak of.

But God has kept America around for a reason. I believe in spite of its sins it still has a remnant of true believers that are following the God better than any other nation in world. Why do you think so many people want to live in America?

You are free to disagree, but that doesn't change the facts. People want to be here in America and risk their lives to come here. Those that are here and don't love this country should get out and go back to the hell they came out of. I simply say love it or leave it. No one is forcing anyone to stay here. JFK was no saint either.

All the presidents had issues some more than others, but I believe Trump is the best thing that happened to America in a long time, and he is God's choice for this country; otherwise, it wouldn't have happened that he made it to be the president elect. God is always in control.

Date Posted: 21 November 2016 at 10:41pm
True America has done alot of good in the world and offer many opportunities that other govts donnot offer, freedoms ect.

When mainstream media shows foreigners protesting obama, burning US flag its not against the american on the street but against huge conglomerates exploting the rest of the world. And they do this to their very own people ie Dakota pipeline project set to destroy environment of indigenous population. Correct me if iam wrong but all religion speak up against tyranny and oppression, this being financial. Fracking has dessimated populations in north western US but you wont see much of this on cnn as these companies own them.

We will see if trump sticks to his words, i certainly hopes so for the sake of the rest of the world, ie less war. I think his a better choice than hillary solong as he caters to the need of his own people instead of special interest groups and the lobbyist.

And God knows best.
Thanks.

Date Posted: 22 November 2016 at 4:58am
Originally posted by Saved Saved wrote:

I didn't say they implement God's will and laws, but at one time they did try; now, they have gotten away from God; as a result, all the corruption came in that you speak of.

But God has kept America around for a reason. I believe in spite of its sins it still has a remnant of true believers that are following the God better than any other nation in world. Why do you think so many people want to live in America?

You are free to disagree, but that doesn't change the facts. People want to be here in America and risk their lives to come here. Those that are here and don't love this country should get out and go back to the hell they came out of. I simply say love it or leave it. No one is forcing anyone to stay here. JFK was no saint either.

All the presidents had issues some more than others, but I believe Trump is the best thing that happened to America in a long time, and he is God's choice for this country; otherwise, it wouldn't have happened that he made it to be the president elect. God is always in control.

The reason, according to generally acepted economics, that America is a popular destination for economic migrants is that it is rich and that it has a high tollerance for differences. These things go together. The freedom to make new stuff which enriches the economy is the same freedom to live a lifestyle that others dissaprove of.

Nations which have tried to be religiously pure have always been serriously poorer than they would otherwise have been.

Date Posted: 29 November 2016 at 2:48am

True America has done alot of good in the world and offer many opportunities that other govts donnot offer, freedoms ect.

When mainstream media shows foreigners protesting obama, burning US flag its not against the american on the street but against huge conglomerates exploting the rest of the world. And they do this to their very own people ie Dakota pipeline project set to destroy environment of indigenous population. Correct me if iam wrong but all religion speak up against tyranny and oppression, this being financial. Fracking has dessimated populations in north western US but you wont see much of this on cnn as these companies own them.

We will see if trump sticks to his words, i certainly hopes so for the sake of the rest of the world, ie less war. I think his a better choice than hillary solong as he caters to the need of his own people instead of special interest groups and the lobbyist.

And God knows best.
Thanks.

Fracking has not decemated any populations any where.

Fracking has to be about the least environmentally damaging extractive industry ever. It has been done for at least 60 years and is only in the news because the green movement has it in its' sights.

Date Posted: 29 November 2016 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by Tim the plumber Tim the plumber wrote:

And God knows best.
Thanks.
Fracking has not decemated any populations any where.Fracking has to be about the least environmentally damaging extractive industry ever. It has been done for at least 60 years and is only in the news because the green movement has it in its' sights.

17 million people in America who live within 1 mile of a new gas or oil rig. The knowledge of the harmful impact of fracking has been established for some time however new sites still being developed. Renderin 1000s with undrinkable water. These sites being in ppl backyard with no financial benefit for community with members relocate due to dire consequences on health

Date Posted: 02 December 2016 at 8:51am

And God knows best.
Thanks.
Fracking has not decemated any populations any where.Fracking has to be about the least environmentally damaging extractive industry ever. It has been done for at least 60 years and is only in the news because the green movement has it in its' sights.

17 million people in America who live within 1 mile of a new gas or oil rig. The knowledge of the harmful impact of fracking has been established for some time however new sites still being developed. Renderin 1000s with undrinkable water. These sites being in ppl backyard with no financial benefit for community with members relocate due to dire consequences on health

Can you find any link to anything that backs up this assertion that fracking has caused damage to drinking water in any reputable news source in numbers greater than 300 people's well being contaminated?

Date Posted: 06 December 2016 at 5:29am

And God knows best.
Thanks.

Can you find any link to anything that backs up this assertion that fracking has caused damage to drinking water in any reputable news source in numbers greater than 300 people's well being contaminated?

Sure, and please be fair in your assessment of the facts. Yes source is rt so called 'russian tv' however the facts have not been disproving by US authorities and lawsuit successful

https://www.rt.com/usa/369113-dakota-oil-pollution-reservation/

https://www.rt.com/usa/368494-fracking-threats-health-evidence/

https://www.rt.com/usa/367465-oklahoma-lawsuit-earthquake-fracking/

https://www.rt.com/shows/documentary/357983-obama-oil-gas-us/

Date Posted: 07 December 2016 at 1:05am
Quote North Dakota Fracking company slapped with a $2.1Million fine over pollution on Native America reservation

As I said, this is about the least polluting style of resource extraction going.

$2.1M is a tiny fine for these sort of things. BP paid out $53.8 Billion after the Gulf of Mexico spill. That's 25,000 times the size of this.

The idea that any human acyivity can ever have no impact on the rest of the world is bogus. We will always change the world around us all the time.

Date Posted: 11 December 2016 at 6:18pm

And God knows best.
Thanks.
I agree, and I am excited about my country for the first time in a long time. My heart beats true for the red, white and blue!

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net