IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Pair production in the quran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pair production in the quran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
asep48garut60 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote asep48garut60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2016 at 9:23pm
Wa�alaykumsalam,

Yes, according to the science that the universe began with the Big Bang, the theory was found after the 16th century, and Quran has informed it in the 6th century, Quran 21: 30. (not contradictory).

Quran was revealed is to give glad tidings and guidance to mankind that it really came from God.

In the past people didn't believe that at the core of this earth there is the fire because almost 2/3 of the Earth's surface is filled with water, but after research conducted by experts, it's now all people believe that there's the fire in the Earth's core. (Quran 52: 6)

I believe that what have been written in the Quran it is true, there's nothing wrong. (Quran 15: 9)
God says in 51: 49 is correct, only humans unfinished reveal all information about the verses relating to science in the Quran.

Regards.

airmano View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote airmano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2016 at 5:37am
If everything(!) comes in pairs what is the (opposite) "partner" of gravitation ?
What is the "complement" of the number Pi ?

Quite obviously here the Quran is wrong.

Airmano

Edited by airmano - 31 July 2016 at 1:21pm
The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of human weaknesses (Albert Einstein 1954, in his "Gods Letter")
Ralfarsy View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ralfarsy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 July 2016 at 2:52am
Assalamu alaykum,
As most of you know, the universe was created in a big bang.
In the first moments of the big bang everything existed as energy.
As the universe cooled the energy turned into particles of both matter and anti-matter.
Every particle has its own anti-particle pair. For example, an electrons anti-particle is a positron.
Whenever you create particles out of energy their anti-particle is also always created, this is called pair production. You can find more about antimatter here.

Anyways I thought this reminded me a lot of the ayah in the quran:
�I have created everything in pairs, that you may remember.� (Soorah ath-Thaariyaat, 51: 49)

This is normally interpreted in a biological sense where species contain genders of male and female. But I think this can also be interpreted in the particle physics sense with pair production. I would like to know your thoughts on the matter (excuse the pun).
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic