IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Iran: nuclear programme for peaceful purp  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Iran: nuclear programme for peaceful purp

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2006 at 5:06am

Iran is working towards its own progress and development by continuing the nuclear enrichment programme.

no country has the right to stop it from doing so.

It is better to be alone than to be in bad company.
Moona View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:02pm
If you BOY'S cant play in the right way with your 'toy's',than NO ONE should have them! I suppose only America,Korea,and Israel can have nukes,but no other country? Paleeze. I say get rid of nukes ALTOGETHER!
Moonie
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 April 2006 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by Moona Moona wrote:

<FONT face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size=4>If you BOY'S cant play in the right way with your 'toy's',than NO ONE should have them! I suppose only America,Korea,and Israel can have nukes,but no other country? Paleeze. I say get rid of nukes ALTOGETHER!

Nukes were the only thing that came between USA and USSR. Nukes saved Paksitan from India during kargil war in 1998.

Nukes are the only reason that no one attacks Isreal.

USA cant directly attack China over Tiwan because it has nukes. ( they may wage economic warfare, like cold war)

In a sense Nuke promotes peace. according to MAD .

superme View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 April 2006 at 9:55am

The oil as we know it is on the way out very fast. Four years ago I read there was a scientist who said that for all these years the government after the other have ignored the call to cap the current use of fossil fuel by replacing it with other means. He said by the time he mentioned this it is already too late.

The oil as we know it did not form in few centuries but we running it out in less than century. That day will come, a day without oil to serve about 8 billions people.

People with local mind can't think beyond his/her local skull. Oil is running out very fast and it is a fact no one can deny.

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 April 2006 at 9:59pm
america cannot live without a war - cold war, war on terror, nuclear war - anything to keep its economy going and its lapdogs obedient
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic