IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cats  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:35am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Just like er, pot, you can get different qualities. (Not that I ever use marijuana.)!

Did you saw lepercons chasing you down the street?

I suppose that's better than seeing neocons chasing you down the street..

ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:36am
Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I see them doing that every day
Colin View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Colin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:38am
Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

Originally posted by Colin Colin wrote:

I see them doing that every day

Sounds like a real bad trip man.

Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:53am

COLIN!!!! CATS, OK?  CATS!!!!!!

SOME OF US HAVE REALLY HAD IT WITH THE POLITICS FOR ONE DAY! NOT EVERYONE HAS BEEN OUT FISHING, OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST!

Angela View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:57am
There is no biblical information to support the Inquistional claim cats were satanic.  However, Cats were sacred animals to the Pagan peoples and thus because the Pagans obviously worshipped Satan, cats were Satanic.  The Inquisitors had a lot of messed up ideas about the Pagan (which means rural) religions of Europe and other areas.  However, the only cats I really remember very well in the Bible are the Lions that refused to eat Daniel.  I wouldn't think that was bad.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:58am

"NOT EVERYONE HAS BEEN OUT FISHING, OR WHATEVER YOU HAVE BEEN DOING WHEN WE NEEDED YOU THE MOST!"

He was out walking his cat!  Sorry, couldn't help it!

Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:59am
The Bible does refer to the Lions lying down with the Lambs.  Do lions count?  They are cats afterall, or more specifically, members of the canine family.
Patty

Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 11:01am
Not true about black cats.....my cat, Fang, was solid black!  He was soooooooo cool!
Patty

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic