IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Cats  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Cats

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Muslima Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 8:55am

Congratulations for your cat sister Herjihad!

I love them as well!

Edited by Muslima
Allah Ou Akbar!
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:18am

I've always loved all animals, and always had cats and dogs.  I once had a cat many years ago, named Fang.  He was very smart.  He would "fetch" just like a dog.  If we threw a toy down the hall, Fang would tear off after it, and come back with it in his mouth....where he would drop it in your lap or at your feet.  If I was asleep, he would hop up on the bed and drop a toy on me and meow.  I would be half asleep, but would pick it up and throw it across the room, which was his signal to go into action....and within a few seconds he'd be back with toy in mouth.  Ready to play "fetch" again.  The veterinarian said he had never seen a cat do this before.

Have any of your cats played "fetch" with objects around the house?

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 9:34am
does catnip works on every cat? patty?

I have tried with mine & it went crazy....

while some cats I tried with has no effect.
Patty View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Patty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:04am

Originally posted by ak_m_f ak_m_f wrote:

does catnip works on every cat? patty?

I have tried with mine & it went crazy....

while some cats I tried with has no effect.

I think it depends on the catnip.  If you get a good brand, the cat will love it....but if you get a cheaper "watered down" brand, it will have no effect on the cat.  Just like er, pot, you can get different qualities. (Not that I ever use marijuana.)!  Honestly, I don't.  Well, I did, back in my hippie days....but that was ions ago.   (Toldya I wasn't perfect.)

Edited by Patty
Patty

I don't know what the future holds....but I know who holds the future.
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:14am

Almost green free, I scanned, looked over my shoulder, both ways, I hoped, I continued anyway, for the love of my two best friends:  Cats keep you humble.  I don�t know who said that.  Actually, it might have been me.  Thank you Herjihad for starting this thread, after the day I�ve had, I really needed it.

P.S.  Thank you posting the Haddith about cats.  Cats, especially black ones, have not had it so good through the "Christian Church":  does anyone know a supporting Bible reference, or anywhere else; hey, I am multi-spiritual (have a Masters in it, before anyone gets "involved").  C

Edited by Cassandra
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:15am
can you post ur cats pic? herjihad?
Cassandra View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cassandra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:21am
Am I too big now, by the way?  Someone told me recently my text was too small.  I feel a bit like I'm shouting (would rather whisper).  Won't change my TNR though; it�s kind of a signature with me.
ak_m_f View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ak_m_f Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2006 at 10:29am
Originally posted by Patty Patty wrote:

Just like er, pot, you can get different qualities. (Not that I ever use marijuana.)!

Did you saw lepercons chasing you down the street?

Edited by ak_m_f
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>
  Share Topic