IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

REVELATION 12, THE UNIVERSAL PROPHET

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 2:01am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

Download the entire document:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79252919/Muhammad%20in%20Isaiah%2029%20and%2028.docx

ISAIAH 29

It begins:

1Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.

God Almighty is talking about the city where David (S) dwelt that is in Jerusalem in future tense (add ye years to years), Jerusalem will be unto God Almighty as Ariel  and He described what will happen to Ariel: 

2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel.

3And I will camp against thee round about, and will lay siege against thee with a mount, and I will raise forts against thee.

4And thou shalt be brought down, and shalt speak out of the ground, and thy speech shall be low out of the dust, and thy voice shall be, as of one that hath a familiar spirit, out of the ground, and thy speech shall whisper out of the dust. (Isaiah 29:1-4)

All those �thou and thee� supposed to referring to the �Jews� but the verse mentioned:

5Moreover the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.� (Isaiah 29:5)

There God Almighty is talking about two sets of people in Jerusalem One will be like dust and the other will be as chaff passeth away; that is the multitude of thy strangers and the multitude of the terrible ones. Who are the strangers and who are the terrible ones? Only one set of people were to be save (the strangers) who are they? God Almighty shall bring his wrath on the �multitude of the terrible ones�:

6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire. (Isaiah 29:6)

I�ve repeat verse 5 to put the destruction in context:

Then ��the multitude of thy strangers shall be like small dust, and the multitude of the terrible ones shall be as chaff that passeth away: yea, it shall be at an instant suddenly.V5

In other words, God Almighty will destroy the �multitude of the terrible ones� with flames of devouring fire, earthquake and storm; they will be as chaff that passed away in an instant suddenly and on the other hand, �thy strangers� will remain there being like small dust.

Who are the terrible ones and who are thy strangers? Let us find out.

It mentioned in verse7

�And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her, shall be as a dream of a night vision.� V.7

If all nations will fight against Ariel then who is Ariel or what is Ariel? It says in verse1-2

�Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices. 2Yet I will distress Ariel, and there shall be heaviness and sorrow: and it shall be unto me as Ariel. V.1-2

God Almighty is talking about the city where David (S) dwelt that is in Jerusalem, it will be unto God Almighty as Ariel and God Almighty call Ariel �Her� in Verse 7: 7And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel, even all that fight against her and her munition, and that distress her��

�Her� would have to be �thy stranger� and �Her� also refers to the �church� in the future tense. According to some Christian�s Scholars �woman� represents church and some says �woman� represents the Jewish�s nation and they were always addressed as �her�. Why in the Old Testament they were addresses as �her� was because the Church was with them. However, the woman represents the �church� and not the �Jewish nation!� I have already given a full explained in chapter 2.

Again if we look at Rev.12 verse 6 and14; and Rev.11 verse 4 both tied into each other and it reflects the meaning of the �WOMAN� as the Church. It mentioned:

�And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days. (Rev. 12:6)  

�And to the woman were given two wingsthat she might fly into the wilderness, into her place where she is nourished for a time, and time, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (Rev. 12:14)

And I will give power unto my two witnesses, And they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (Rev.11:3-4)  

The evidence that the woman represents the church is that the woman was given �two wings� and fled into the wilderness for 1,260 days where the same period also reflect in Rev.11:4. Those �two wings� are the two witnesses, the two olive trees and two candles stick; and the Candlesticks represent churches: 

��the seven candlestick which thou sawest are seven churches.� (Rev. 1:20)

So, we can conclude that the �woman� represents the �Church�

Also if we go to Revelation 19 and read verse 7-9 we would recognize that the woman represents the church. It mentioned:

�Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honor to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of the saint.� (Rev. 19:7-8)

The saints that mentioned in Revelation 19:7-8 are the believers and they came fromher and she� which is referring to the �church� when the church would have well established for the coming of the Messiah. So we can see from that proof the �woman� represents the �Church� and not the Jewish�s nation.

Now, the �multitude of the terrible ones� was described as all Nations� who would be fight against the �church in the future� then God Almighty will destroy them with flames of devouring fire, earthquake and storm; when the destruction will come upon them verse 7- 8 mentioned the state in which they will be in:

�And the multitude of all the nations that fight against Ariel� shall be as a dream of a night vision. 8It shall even be as when an hungry man dreameth, and, behold, he eateth; but he awaketh, and his soul is empty: or as when a thirsty man dreameth, and, behold, he drinketh; but he awaketh, and, behold, he is faint, and his soul hath appetite: so shall the multitude of all the nations be, that fight against mount Zion.� V. 7-8

You see it mentioned mount Zion that would be new mount Zion. This whole night vision would become a book that is seal, and it would be then given to an illiterate person and the church will be with his followers who will be like strangers in Jerusalem in the future. When all nations would fight against them suddenly the final destruction will come upon them.

V6Thou shalt be visited of the LORD of hosts with thunder, and with earthquake, and great noise, with storm and tempest, and the flame of devouring fire.

And the vision of all is become unto you as a word of a book that is SEALED, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed. Isaiah.29: 11 (KJV)

12And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, read this I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned. (Isaiah 29:12 KJV)

What is important to note here is the Devil recognize that Muhammad (s) fulfilled that prophecy so they (Devils) move in and retranslates it to change the meaning; the change �and� to �or if� to make it look as if it is a suggestion in the NIV translation, let�s check out it reads:

11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, �Read this, please,� they will answer, �I can�t; it is sealed.� 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, �Read this, please,� they will answer, �I don�t know how to read.�

History recorded that Muhammad (s) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhammad (S) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an. 

Read: In the name of thy Lord who created. Created man from a clot. Read: and thy Lord is the Most Bounteous, Who taught by the pen, Taught man which he knew not. (Q. 96:1-5)

Allah conform it in the Quran:

Those who fallow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mention in their own (Scriptures), In the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel). (Q. 7:157).

Torah: Isaiah29:12 and Gospel: John 16:13 ��for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear� [from angel Gabriel (S)].

And thou (O Muhammad) was not (able) to recite a book before this (book came), nor art thou (able) to transcribe it with thy right hand: in that case indeed, would the talkers of vanity have doubted. (Q.29:48)

Nor does he say (aught) of (his own) desire. It is no less than inspiration sent down to him. He was taught by one mighty in power. (Q. 53:3-5)

Br. ainool

Isaiah 29:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter�s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Here Isaiah said, is it not yet a very little while so it was in very little while there Isaiah has already refuted your so called prophecy of Muhammad.
 17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?

18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Here Isaiah said men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Isreal then who is tthe Holy One of Isreal? 
 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

22 Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

23 But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.(Who is the Holy one Jacob? hmmmm certainly not Muhammad.)

24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

What do you mean by this? the sealed scroll was completed ,and the Quran was writen 150 years after Muhammad passed away so it was not a sealed scroll everybody could read it  so whats the point?

What is important to note here is the Devil recognize that Muhammad (s) fulfilled that prophecy so they (Devils) move in and retranslates it to change the meaning; the change �and� to �or if� to make it look as if it is a suggestion in the NIV translation, let�s check out it reads:

11 For you this whole vision is nothing but words sealed in a scroll. And if you give the scroll to someone who can read, and say, �Read this, please,� they will answer, �I can�t; it is sealed.� 12 Or if you give the scroll to someone who cannot read, and say, �Read this, please,� they will answer, �I don�t know how to read.�

History recorded that Muhammad (s) used to go up mountain cave, called Ghar-Hera, in Arabia (Mt. Paran) to meditate. While he was there an angel, later identified as Gabriel, commanded him saying: �read� and he respond by saying: �I am not learned,� the angel repeat the act three times, then Muhammad (S) began to repeat the command of the angel which became the first five verse of surah 96, Al-Alaq, of the Qur�an.

Lets make your statement clear have you studied geography do you know where is the location of Mount Paran? 

The second problem is of course that (the Wilderness of) Paran in the Bible is not Arabia. The traditional view is that Paran is in the Sinai Peninsula, starting at Kadesh Barnea, which is south of Israel. Consider the following:

Hadad the Edomite, during the reign of Solomon, escaped to Egypt when he was a boy (1 Kings 11:17). "They set out from Midian and went to Paran. Then taking men from Paran with them, they went to Egypt..." (1 Kings 11:8-19). To think that Hadad set out from Midian (which is south east (SE) of Israel, near the Sinai in the Arabian Peninsula, go up north east east (NEE) to "Paran" (Mecca), then somehow end up in Egypt (south west of Mecca) is unthinkable.

The Israelites left Sinai (after receiving the Law) for the Desert of Paran (Numbers 10:12), on the way passing through Kibroth Hattavah (Numbers 11:34), Hazeroth (Numbers 12:16), and settling at Kadesh [Barnea] of Paran (Numbers 13:26), which is the northern part of the desert. From Paran, spies were sent to Canaan to check out the land (Numbers 13:3). The spies' exploration took them from Paran through the Desert of Zin (south of Israel), Rehob, Lebo Hamath, Negev, Hebron (Numbers 13:21-22). The southern boundary of the Israelite promised land is given as "Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the border of Edom. On the east, your southern boundary wll start from the end of the Salt Sea [i.e. Dead Sea], cross south of the Scorpion Pass, continue on to Zin and go south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it will go to Hazar Addar and over to Azmon, where it will turn, join the Wadi of Egypt and end at the Sea [i.e.,Mediterranean]" (Numbers 34:3-5). Zin and Kadesh are clearly to the south of Israel, so to demand that Paran is on the east of Israel requires an impossible boundary.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2015 at 5:54am
Zainoo how you declare a prophecy from the Bible and convert into a muslim prophecy of Muhammad?
That prophecy fulfilled with the arrival of Muhammad (S) who is a descendant of Abraham (S) true his son Ishmael (S). It isn�t true Muhammad (S) message bear fruit and creates a congregation that is marvelous in our eyes? Look at Mecca, the largest congregation on the face of the earth bringing people of all races and colour, the rich and the poor standing side by side shoulder to shoulder worshiping the one true God Allah (S)?
God's flock is actually small in comparison of over 1.6 billion muslims. 

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom." Luke 12:32

God is working in all our lives preparing us physically, mentally and Spiritually, that we may be ready to enter into His Kingdom.

It is the Father's good pleasure that we receive the Kingdom. The Father has prepared the Kingdom for His people. Men have formed big organizations with large congregations under the headship of man and hoped God would accept it as His Kingdom.

A study of history reveals that this is what Constantine tried to do when he formed the Catholic church. He took all the idol worship and all religions and put them under the cross. They slaughtered thousands during the Crusades because people would not accept Catholicism.

The Moslem history reveals this same, sad situation. If the people did not accept their religion, they would kill them. This feeling exists today in the denominations. They may not put us to the sword, but their tongues are busy.

Religions want to bring all people under their banner. They say this would bring "unity". But they do not have unity now. If they had more people, they would only have more "disunity".

The church has one head, and that head is Christ. It has one headquarters, and that headquarters is His throne. Jesus spoke, 

"Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the Kingdom." Luke 12:32

If this was a vast multitude, I believe Jesus would have known it. He is going to give His Kingdom to the few; His little flock, those who are led by the head, Christ, the Holy Spirit; not man.

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of My sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:25-27

In my opinion this sounds like the 144,000 chosen ones 12000 each out of the 12 Tribes of Isreal  spoken of in Revelation. It says, �Then I looked, and lo, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father�s name written on their foreheads.� (Revelation 14:1) Also it says of these people that, ��it is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes; these have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are spotless.� (Revelation 14:4-5)

These people have reached the completed state of being transformed into the image of Christ. There is no lie in their mouth, they are spotless and it says they �follow the Lamb wherever he goes,� and to be a true follower you must be like Jesus in every way. It is no wonder that it would be the Father�s good pleasure to give this flock the kingdom.What we also see about these people is that when they enter God�s kingdom they enter singing for it says, ��they sing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who had been redeemed from the earth.� (Revelation 14:3) They truly have reason for joy in the Lord and they sing a new song that only they will learn.

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Isaiah 29:12 And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

13 Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

14 Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

15 Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

16 Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter�s clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

Here Isaiah said, is it not yet a very little while so it was in very little while there Isaiah has already refuted your so called prophecy of Muhammad.
 17 Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest?

18 And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

Here Isaiah said men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Isreal then who is tthe Holy One of Isreal? 
 19 The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel.
20 For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off:

21 That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

22 Therefore thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

23 But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel.(Who is the Holy one Jacob? hmmmm certainly not Muhammad.)

24 They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

What do you mean by this? the sealed scroll was completed ,and the Quran was writen 150 years after Muhammad passed away so it was not a sealed scroll everybody could read it  so whats the point?

What, you didn't see the answer is here:

After said that this is what the God Almighty said he will do when he would have sent that seal book:

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.� (Isaiah 29:14)

Then He passes judgment on the Jews who follow man-made law, [and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah. 29:13)]. He said:

�Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay�� (V.15-16)

The Jews stop seeking God�s help and following all his law in totally, their leadership no longer sanctioned by God, they are in total darkness thinking God Almighty is not seeing them so they start changing the law of God with their own man-made law turning things up-side down but every law they change will be none effect. 

He God Almighty then informs them in the day when that seal book would have come the deaf will understand and the blind shall see, in other words who are blind they will recognize the truth and only the unjust will reject the truth.

And in that day shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah 29:18-19)

It mentioned there: �And in that day�. Which day? That is the day when that seal book would have delivered to the illiterate prophet then shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness and the meek shall increase their joy in the Lord.

Notice in verse 19 it mentioned there: they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel How suddenly the O.T arrived with the �Holy One of Israel� where as in Verse 10 the God of the O.T.  has poured out a spirit of deep sleep and closed the eye of the Prophets of the Jews? It is a contradiction! For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers. hath he covered� (Isaiah 29:10 KJV). The prophet-hood end there for the Jews. No illiterate Jewish prophet ever fulfill this prophesy until this day! That�s a concoction!

He Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur�an when He said:

There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, �That is from Allah,� But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q. 3:78)

• Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q. 3:71)
  • People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Q. 5:15)
  • �So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhamed (S) and the message he brought]. (Q. 3:50)
  • Verily this Qur�an doith guide to that which is most right. (Q.17:9)
  • Let the People of the Gospel judge by what Allah hath revealed therein. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are (no better than) those who rebel. To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety: so judge between them by what Allah hath revealed, and follow not their vain desires, diverging from the truth that hath come to thee� (Q. 5:47-48)
  • Say: �O People of the Book! Do ye disapprove of us for no other reason than that we believe in Allah, and the revelation that comes to us and that which came before (us)�?� (Q. 5:59)

�O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q. 2:47)

BUT HE ALLAH (S) SAID, THE JEWS

�in that they broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy�That they REJECTED FAITH.� (Q. 4:155-156)

And that book came after Jesus (S), so it was given to the Comforter. Coming of that book the kingdom of God will be taken away from the Jews.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE JEWS.

Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt.21:44)

What is marvelous in our eyes? It is the message, it would be given to another nation and it will bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes. If you reject Jesus (S) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� Sure, Jesus (S) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail. What Isaiah said? Let�s see how it falls in context with Isaiah 20: 14:

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�(Isaiah  29: 14)

Jesus (S) said:

�Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.� (Matt. 21:43)

That nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (S) seeds. The God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation:

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20)

Br. zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 10:03pm
<>

Originally posted by Peace
maker Peace maker wrote:

16 Therefore thus saith the Lord God, Behold, I lay in Zion for a foundation a stone, a tried stone, a precious corner stone, a sure foundation: he that believeth shall not make haste.(Zainoo do you know where Zion is?)

I myself without a panel of experts can see there is nothing here that even gave a slightest relation to a prophecy of Muhammad so I don't know how can you make this assumptions that it was a prophecy. 

It seems to me you don't understand this statement:

�We have not sent thee but as a universal Messenger to all mankind�but most of mankind know not.� (Qur. 34:28). 

And this this:

Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. Therefore say I unto you the kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.�

That nation is the Ishmaelite the seed of Abraham! Did Muhammed (S) preach the Quran to the Jews?

Learn the history of Islam how the verses of the Quran was reveal and in it's context:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7cd2LG1vvE&list=PLWV9AumpGdP8z5lnEuodN0xAwA3cBsQ0a&index=2&spfreload=10

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 20 October 2015 at 10:32pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 October 2015 at 10:59pm

Zainoo how you declare a prophecy from the Bible and convert into a muslim prophecy of Muhammad?
That prophecy fulfilled with the arrival of Muhammad (S) who is a descendant of Abraham (S) true his son Ishmael (S). It isn�t true Muhammad (S) message bear fruit and creates a congregation that is marvelous in our eyes? Look at Mecca, the largest congregation on the face of the earth bringing people of all races and colour, the rich and the poor standing side by side shoulder to shoulder worshiping the one true God Allah (S)?

God is working in all our lives preparing us physically, mentally and Spiritually, that we may be ready to enter into His Kingdom.

It is the Father's good pleasure that we receive the Kingdom. The Father has prepared the Kingdom for His people. Men have formed big organizations with large congregations under the headship of man and hoped God would accept it as His Kingdom.

A study of history reveals that this is what Constantine tried to do when he formed the Catholic church. He took all the idol worship and all religions and put them under the cross. They slaughtered thousands during the Crusades because people would not accept Catholicism.

The Moslem history reveals this same, sad situation. If the people did not accept their religion, they would kill them. This feeling exists today in the denominations. They may not put us to the sword, but their tongues are busy.

Religions want to bring all people under their banner. They say this would bring "unity". But they do not have unity now. If they had more people, they would only have more "disunity".

The church has one head, and that head is Christ. It has one headquarters, and that headquarters is His throne. Jesus spoke, 

If this was a vast multitude, I believe Jesus would have known it. He is going to give His Kingdom to the few; His little flock, those who are led by the head, Christ, the Holy Spirit; not man.

Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in My Father's name, they bear witness of Me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of My sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me." John 10:25-27

In my opinion this sounds like the 144,000 chosen ones 12000 each out of the 12 Tribes of Isreal  spoken of in Revelation. It says, �Then I looked, and lo, on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with him a hundred and forty-four thousand who had his name and his Father�s name written on their foreheads.� (Revelation 14:1) Also it says of these people that, ��it is these who follow the Lamb wherever he goes; these have been redeemed from mankind as first fruits for God and the Lamb, and in their mouth no lie was found, for they are spotless.� (Revelation 14:4-5)

These people have reached the completed state of being transformed into the image of Christ. There is no lie in their mouth, they are spotless and it says they �follow the Lamb wherever he goes,� and to be a true follower you must be like Jesus in every way. It is no wonder that it would be the Father�s good pleasure to give this flock the kingdom.What we also see about these people is that when they enter God�s kingdom they enter singing for it says, ��they sing a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and before the elders. No one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who had been redeemed from the earth.� (Revelation 14:3) They truly have reason for joy in the Lord and they sing a new song that only they will learn.

You never refute this so your opinion is hot air:

At the time of Jesus (S) his disciples thought that the kingdom of God would come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 13:31-32)

Comparison:

but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches.
<> Book of Daniel 2: 44 (44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2:44)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a �message, the word of God to come� [Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God�. (Luke 8:11)], and the �man� is the one who will deliver that message. What is more important is this �man child� would come from another nation because Jesus (S) informed us that the Kingdom of God which is the word of God would be taken away from the Israelites and given to another nation he informed us when he said:

�Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt. 21:42-44)

Jesus (S) spoke of this man child in John 3:13 It is mentioned:

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN (John 3:13).

Jesus (S) was the Son of man and was �on the earth�; he then spoke of another Son of man which is �IN HEAVEN�

Jesus said: ��BY THE FRUIT YE SHALL KNEW THEM.� (Matt. 7:20) AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES

Mecca project 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSyv8klhbI

Jesus said: ��BY THE FRUIT YE SHALL KNEW THEM.� (Matt. 7:20) AND IT IS MARVELOUS IN OUR EYES

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 20 October 2015 at 11:16pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2015 at 9:13am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

You never refute this so your opinion is hot air:

At the time of Jesus (S) his disciples thought that the kingdom of God would come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 13:31-32)

Comparison:

but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches.
<> Book of Daniel 2: 44 (44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever. Daniel 2:44)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a �message, the word of God to come� [Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God�. (Luke 8:11)], and the �man� is the one who will deliver that message. What is more important is this �man child� would come from another nation because Jesus (S) informed us that the Kingdom of God which is the word of God would be taken away from the Israelites and given to another nation he informed us when he said:

�Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you (The Jews), and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof. And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder.� (Matt. 21:42-44)

Jesus (S) spoke of this man child in John 3:13 It is mentioned:

And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN (John 3:13).

Jesus (S) was the Son of man and was �on the earth�; he then spoke of another Son of man which is �IN HEAVEN�

Mecca project 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSyv8klhbI

Br. zainool

I do not have to refute you cause you keep qouting from the Bible so you refute yourself you don't KNOW what you are reading.

Zainoo how do intrepreted this or do you mean the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN was it Muhammad so you came to this wild decision and make up a lie that he came down from heaven

1There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. 2After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. �Rabbi,� he said, �we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you.�3Jesus replied, �I tell you the truth, unless you are born again,  Or born from above; also in 3:7.

you cannot see the Kingdom of God.�4�What do you mean?� exclaimed Nicodemus. �How can an old man go back into his mother�s womb and be born again?�5Jesus replied, �I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.

Or and spirit. The Greek word for Spirit can also be translated wind; see 3:8.

6Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.#

Greek what is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7So don�t be surprised when I say, �You  The Greek word for you is plural; also in 3:12.

must be born again.� 8The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can�t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can�t explain how people are born of the Spirit.�9�How are these things possible?� Nicodemus asked.10Jesus replied, �You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don�t understand these things? 11I assure you, we tell you what we know and have seen, and yet you won�t believe our testimony. 12But if you don�t believe me when I tell you about earthly things, how can you possibly believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man  Some manuscripts add who lives in heaven. �Son of Man� is a title Jesus used for himself. has come down from heaven. 14And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.  Or everyone who believes will have eternal life in him.16�For this is how God loved the world: He gave

Or For God loved the world so much that he gave.

his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.(HAVE READ VERSE 16 ZAINOOOO)

Edited by Peace maker - 23 October 2015 at 9:17am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2016 at 1:46am

I do not have to refute you cause you keep qouting from the Bible so you refute yourself you don't KNOW what you are reading.

Zainoo how do intrepreted this or do you mean the Son of man which is IN HEAVEN was it Muhammad so you came to this wild decision and make up a lie that he came down from heaven

1There was a man named Nicodemus, a Jewish religious leader who was a Pharisee. 2After dark one evening, he came to speak with Jesus. �Rabbi,� he said, �we all know that God has sent you to teach us. Your miraculous signs are evidence that God is with you.�3Jesus replied, �I tell you the truth, unless you are born again,  Or born from above; also in 3:7.

you cannot see the Kingdom of God.�4�What do you mean?� exclaimed Nicodemus. �How can an old man go back into his mother�s womb and be born again?�5Jesus replied, �I assure you, no one can enter the Kingdom of God without being born of water and the Spirit.

Or and spirit. The Greek word for Spirit can also be translated wind; see 3:8.

6Humans can reproduce only human life, but the Holy Spirit gives birth to spiritual life.#

Greek what is born of the Spirit is spirit.

7So don�t be surprised when I say, �You  The Greek word for you is plural; also in 3:12.

must be born again.� 8The wind blows wherever it wants. Just as you can hear the wind but can�t tell where it comes from or where it is going, so you can�t explain how people are born of the Spirit.�9�How are these things possible?� Nicodemus asked.10Jesus replied, �You are a respected Jewish teacher, and yet you don�t understand these things? 11I assure you, we tell you what we know and have seen, and yet you won�t believe our testimony. 12But if you don�t believe me when I tell you about earthly things, how can you possibly believe if I tell you about heavenly things? 13No one has ever gone to heaven and returned. But the Son of Man  Some manuscripts add who lives in heaven. �Son of Man� is a title Jesus used for himself. has come down from heaven. 14And as Moses lifted up the bronze snake on a pole in the wilderness, so the Son of Man must be lifted up, 15so that everyone who believes in him will have eternal life.  Or everyone who believes will have eternal life in him.16�For this is how God loved the world: He gave

Or For God loved the world so much that he gave.

his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.(HAVE READ VERSE 16 ZAINOOOO)

[/QUOTE]

Now you make yourself a fool!

If you had read my entire message in context you would have not reply foolishly.

The answer is in this thread:

THE KINGDOM OF GOD JUL 29-2015

http://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34212

11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

CAN YOU SEE THE WORD OF GOD WHEN IT IS REVEALING? THE ANSWER IS NO! ONLY WHO WERE REVERTED (BORN OF WATER AND SPRITE) ACCEPT THE TRUTH AND BAPTIZE AT THE TIME OF JESUS (s).

Notice, Jesus (S) was informing us in a parable that the �Kingdom of God� is like �a grain of mustard seed� which is to be �sow in the field�. What does the mustard seed represent? To know that let�s see how Jesus (S) used it in Luke 8: 4-11. It mentioned:

And when much people were gathered together, and were come to him out of every city, he spake by a parable:

A sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.

And some fell upon a rock; and as soon as it was sprung up, it withered away, because it lacked moisture.

And some fell among thorns; and the thorns sprang up with it, and choked it.

And other fell on good ground, and sprang up, and bare fruit an hundredfold. And when he had said these things, he cried, He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

And his disciples asked him, saying, What might this parable be?

10 And he said, Unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand.

11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

12 Those by the way side are they that hear; then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

13 They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

14 And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard, go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

15 But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience.

16 No man, when he hath lighted a candle, covereth it with a vessel, or putteth it under a bed; but setteth it on a candlestick, that they which enter in may see the light. (Luke 8:4-16)

As we can see the �seed is the word of God�; so that would mean the coming Kingdom of God is another message to come which would brought by a man who will sow it in the field and the �field� is the people in the world. In Matthew 13: 24-39 Jesus (S) tells us the Devil will also sow a seed parallel with the kingdom of God to rival it, both will be at the same time; and he said the �field� is the people in world and the �good seed� are the children of the kingdom, those who received the word of God and bare good fruit.

38 The field is the world; the good seed are the children of the kingdom; but the tares are the children of the wicked one; (Matthew 13:38)

Remember Jesus (s) said how the kingdom of God would come how the kingdom of God will come? It mentioned:

The word of God cannot be see when it is revealed, can you see it?  He said:

�Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.� (Luke 17:21)

If the Kingdom of God is within you that would mean, when you hear the message you believe and accepted it with your whole heart. Coming of the Kingdom of God [the seed (message)] to Muhammad (S):

Allah (S) said:

�Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world: with it came down the Spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-amin). to thy heart.� (Q. 26:192-194)

NOT EVERY WILL UNDERSTAND THE MYSTERIES OF THE PARABLE

And he said, unto you it is given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God: but to others in parables; that seeing they might not see, and hearing they might not understand. (Luke 8:10)

THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS LIKE IN TREASURE IN THE FIELD.

44Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto treasure hid in a field; the which when a man hath found, he hideth, and for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, 45Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

�Treasure� is Knowledge of the �everlasting Good News� and �field� is the �world�. The universal message would be like treasure hid in the world people would not recognize it but who recognize it they would spend the wealth to acquire and learned it.

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 11 July 2016 at 1:48am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 July 2016 at 1:25pm
Hi Br Zainoo.
Welcome back.

�Verily this is a revelation from the Lord of the world: with it came down the Spirit of faith and truth (Rooh-ul-amin). to thy heart.� (Q. 26:192-194)

190. Verily in that is a Sign: but most of them do not believe.

191. And verily thy Lord is He, the Exalted in Might, Most Merciful.

192. Verily this is a Revelation from the Lord of the Worlds:

193. With it came down the spirit of Faith and Truth-

194. To thy heart and mind, that thou mayest admonish.

195. In the perspicuous Arabic tongue.

196. Without doubt it is [announced] in the mystic Books of former peoples.

197. Is it not a Sign to them that the Learned of the Children of Israel knew it

[as true]?

198. Had We revealed it to any of the non-Arabs,

The most mercifull Lord only revealed it to the Arabs

Did Muhammad stipulate this, that this was in comparison with the gospels since muslims do not believe in the gospel at all.

The first translation of the Quran was 961-976 AD to Persian langauge so was the seed only meant for Arabs only.
The other translation was in Latin Lex Mahumet psuedoprophete in 1110 and 1160
So why 1110 years the so called seed of Allah was irrelevant till the Quran was translated.
Before Muhammads's advent for 600 years plus years the word of God was irrelevant,Before  Muhammad and the Quran then the coruption of Gospel was also irellevant.
So everybody who wasn't a Arab muslim was lost.
Long before Muhammad's time there was Jews and Christians why didn't he Muhammad accepted thier believes no He wants his own religion.
Let me say to you again the that no one will go to God but except through His Son Jesus.
John 14:6 Jesus answered, "I am the way, the and the live. No one come the Father except through me.
Jesus distinguish Himself as the only way to heaven and to God so any other so called way to heaven by any some kind of religious institutions or highly recomended prophets is irrelavant it means nothing,nothing AND a TRILLION TIMES NOTHING ITS A WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY AND EVERYTHING.
SO ANY OTHER ARGUMENTS WILL BE USELESS.  

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic