IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WHO IS THE COMFORTER?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHO IS THE COMFORTER?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2015 at 11:13pm
<>

After said that this is what the God Almighty said he will do when he would have sent that seal book:

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.� (Isaiah 29:14)

Then He passes judgment on the Jews, who follow man-made law, [and their fear towards me is taught by the precept of men. (Isaiah. 29:13)]. He said:

�Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the Lord, and their work are in darkness, and they say, who Seeth us? And who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things up-side down shall be esteemed as the putter�s clay�� (V.15-16)

The Jews stop seeking God�s help and following all his law in totally, their leadership no longer sanctioned by God, they are in total darkness thinking God Almighty is not seeing them so they start changing the law of God with their own man-made law turning things up-side down but every law they change will be none effect. He God Almighty then informs them in the day when that seal book would have come the deaf will understand and the blind shall see, in other words who are blind they will recognize the truth and only the unjust will reject the truth.

And in that day shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness. The meek also shall increase their joy in the Lord, and they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel. (Isaiah 29:18-19)

It mentioned there: �And in that day�. Which day? That is the day when that seal book would have delivered to the illiterate prophet then shall the deaf hear the word of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity and out of darkness and the meek shall increase their joy in the Lord.

Notice in verse 19 it mentioned there: they among men shall rejoice in the Holy one of Israel How suddenly the O.T arrived with the �Holy One of Israel� where as in Verse 10 the God of the O.T.  has poured out a spirit of deep sleep and closed the eye of the Prophets of the Jews? It is a contradiction! For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets, and your rulers, the seers. hath he covered� (Isaiah 29:10 KJV). The prophet-hood end there for the Jews. No illiterate Jewish prophets ever fulfill this prophecy until this day! That�s a concoction!

He Allah (S) mentioned in the Qur�an when He said:

�O Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Quran 2:47)

BUT HE ALLAH (S) SAID, THE JEWS

�in that they broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their hearts for their blasphemy�That they REJECTED FAITH.� (Quran 4:155-156)

And this book came after Jesus (S), so it was given to the Comforter. Coming of that book the kingdom of God will be taken away from the Jews.

THE KINGDOM OF GOD SHALL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM THE JEWS.

Jesus said unto them (Jews), Did ye never read in the scriptures, the stone which the builders reject the same is become the head of the corner: This is the Lord�s doings, and it is marvelous in our eyes. (Matt.21:42)

And whosoever shall fall on this stone shall broken: but whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. (Matt. 21:44)

What is marvelous in our eyes? It is the message, it would be given to another nation and it will bear fruit and be marvelous in our eyes. If you reject Jesus (S) you reject his message, and the stone �represent his message� Sure, Jesus (S) is not �marvelous in our eyes,� and whosoever tries to destroy that Message shall not succeed, and where so ever the message goes it will prevail. What Isaiah said? Let�s see how it falls in context with Isaiah 20: 14:

�Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.�(Isaiah 29: 14)

Jesus (S) said:

�Therefore say I unto you The kingdom of God shall taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.� (Matt. 21:43)

That nation is no other than Ishmaelite, Abraham�s (S) seeds. The God of Abraham�s promise to bless Abraham�s son Ishmael and make him a Great nation:

�And as for Ishmael�Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and multiply him exceedingly�and I will make a GREAT NATION.� (Genesis 17:20)

That prophecy fulfilled with the arrival of Muhammad (S) who is a descendant of Abraham (S) true his son Ishmael (S). It isn�t true Muhammad (S) message bear fruit and creates a congregation that is marvelous in our eyes? Look at Mecca, the largest congregation on the face of the earth bringing people of all races and colour, the rich and the poor standing side-by-side shoulder-to-shoulder worshiping the one true God Allah (S)?

Isaiah 42 tells us that the Kedarites who is the descendants of Ishmael [13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations� Kedar�(Genesis 25:13)] was in darkness and God Almighty will bring them from darkness to light.

Let the wilderness and the cities thereof lift up their voice, the village that Kedar doth inhabit: let the inhabitants of the rock, let them shout from the top of the mountains. (Isaiah. 42:11)

�And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in the path that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them (Kedarites: Ishmaelite), and not forsake them.� (Isaiah 42:16)

God Almighty did not forget the Ishmaelite he brings them out of darkness into light, he lead them into a path they knew not with the advent of Muhammad (S).

The sealing of the book and the opening of the seal book

In the book of Daniel the God of the Isreal seal the understanding of all the messages in the scriptures on till the end time then he will reveal all the truth. This is what the God Almighty says:

And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. (Daniel 12:9)

But thou, O Daniel, s*****p the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand. (Daniel 12:10)

Coming of that �seal book� that mentioned in Revelation 10 is the �key� to unlock all the scriptures at the end time:

�But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall �begin to sound:� the �mystery of God should finish� as he declared to his servants the prophets.� (Rev. 10:7)

In the days when this little book shall reveal �all the mystery (all the truth) of God will finish (revealed).� The book was never written according to John: �seal up those things�and write them not.�

All the truth with the coming of the Qur�an:

�� And We have sent down to you the Book (the Qur'an) as an exposition of everything, a guidance, a mercy, and glad tidings for those who have submitted themselves (to All�h as Muslims)�. (Qur�an 16:89)

Allah the almighty reminds the people who call themselves Christian of their forgetfulness:

�From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Quran 5:14)

This is what they have forgotten:

�And (remember) when 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), said: �O Children of Israel! I am the Messenger of All�h unto you confirming the Taur�t [(Torah) which came] before me, and giving glad tidings of a Messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.� But when he (Ahmed i.e. Muhammad) came to them with clear proofs, they said: �This is plain magic.�� (Qur�an 61:6-9)

Then He Allah (S) said:

�O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhammad (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Quran 5:15)

�So fear Allah, and obey me [Muhammad (S) and the message he brought]. (Quran 3:50)

Verily this Qur�an doith guide to that which is most right. (Quran 17:9)

Br. Zainool
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
shamstar View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shamstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 March 2015 at 4:48pm
Allahu Akbar. Not since the Council of Nicea 325 have Christians been silenced like this. Back then they were rounded up and killed if they dared disagree with Constantine's assertion Jesus (ra) was Divine.

Brother, Jazak Allah Khair for a fine thread.

Peace maker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2015 at 9:21am
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

REVELATION 14: COMING OF THE UNIVERSAL BOOK

It is mentioned in the bible Rev.14: 6-7:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come. (Rev. 14:6-7)

Note: The word �gospel� is Good News�; in other words, an angel was bringing the �everlasting Good News� from heaven. The everlasting Good News was yet to come. Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) was to inform us of the coming of this everlasting Good News for all nations which he described as the coming of God�s Kingdom of earth, which is another message to come. He could not be the �another angel� with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is also the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News�� (Rev. 14:7)

It says in verse 7:

�Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The �everlasting Good News to preach, it was a judgment to preach� and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Quran 13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Quran 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Quran. 10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Quran 16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Quran 41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Quran 26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Quran 6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q. 12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Quran 3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Quran 3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Quran 33:42)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John 16:8) 

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a �person/God�s Servant� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� (Isaiah 42:1-4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a lawgiver and here the Comforter is a new lawgiver!

After the coming of the universal Rev. 14:12 say:

��here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus�� (Rev. 14:12)

That conforms that the �Everlasting Good News� is the commandment of God, the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong), and the true teaching of Jesus (S), which is his faith.

Also in verse 13 after that book the everlasting Good News which is the universal commandment of God would have come and all those who follow it and died after, they will be blessing for their labor and work and they will be judge by it.

�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev. 14:13)

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12)

�and they were judged every man according to their works. (Rev.20:13)

This is what Allah (S) said:

Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Quran 3:169-170)

�Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger� (Quran, 17:15),

�On the day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you {to remember} Himself.� (Quran 3:30)

To my Christian�s brothers and sisters, Allah (S) has given you the noble call to save you from eternal damnation, He (S) said:

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you�� (Quran 4: 47)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Quran 17:81)

And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).  Quran 2:42)

THEN HE (S) WARNS:

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,� (Quran 2:159)

Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit, - they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty. (Quran 2:174)

Br. Zainool

Zainoo read the whole chapter not just 2 verses to make up your own validations and predictions there were more than one angel.

Those faithful to Christ celebrate the praises of God. (1-5) Three angels; one proclaiming the everlasting gospel; another, the downfal of Babylon; and a third, the dreadful wrath of God on the worshippers of the beast. The blessedness of those who die in the Lord. (6-13) A vision of Christ with a sickle, and of a harvest ripe for cutting down. (14-16) The emblem of a vintage fully ripe, trodden in the wine-press of God's wrath. (17-20)

Mount Sion is the gospel church. Christ is with his church, and in the midst of her in all her troubles, therefore she is not consumed. His presence secures perseverance. His people appear honourably. They have the name of God written in their foreheads; they make a bold and open profession of their faith in God and Christ, and this is followed by suitable actings. There were persons in the darkest times, who ventured and laid down their lives for the worship and truth of the gospel of Christ. They kept themselves clean from the wicked abominations of the followers of antichrist. Their hearts were right with God; and they were freely pardoned in Christ; he is glorified in them, and they in him. May it be our prayer, our endeavour, our ambition, to be found in this honourable company. Those who are really sanctified and justified are meant here, for no hypocrite, however plausible, can be accounted to be without fault before God.

The gospel is the great means whereby men are brought to fear God, and to give glory to him. The preaching of the everlasting gospel shakes the foundations of antichrist in the world, and hastens its downfal. If any persist in being subject to the beast, and in promoting his cause, they must expect to be for ever miserable in soul and body. The believer is to venture or suffer any thing in obeying the commandments of God, and professing the faith of Jesus. May God bestow this patience upon us. Observe the description of those that are and shall be blessed: such as die in the Lord; die in the cause of Christ, in a state of union with Christ; such as are found in Christ when death comes. They rest from all sin, temptation, sorrow, and persecution; for there the wicked cease from troubling, there the weary are at rest. Their works follow them: do not go before as their title, or purchase, but follow them as proofs of their having lived and died in the Lord: the remembrance of them will be pleasant, and the reward far above all their services and sufferings. This is made sure by the testimony of the Spirit, witnessing with their spirits, and the written word.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2015 at 3:56am

<>

REVELATION 14: COMING OF THE UNIVERSAL BOOK

It is mentioned in the bible Rev.14: 6-7:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come. (Rev. 14:6-7)

Note: The word �gospel� is Good News�; in other words, an angel was bringing the �everlasting Good News� from heaven. The everlasting Good News was yet to come. Jesus (S) gospel (Good News) was to inform us of the coming of this everlasting Good News for all nations which he described as the coming of God�s Kingdom of earth, which is another message to come. He could not be the �another angel� with everlasting Good News. The everlasting Good News is also the little book that mentioned in Revelation 10:1-11 another angel with a little book which John did not wrote but is yet to come and the coming of it is clearly stated in Revelation 14:7

��another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting Good News�� (Rev. 14:7)

It says in verse 7:

�Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, because the angel was bringing what? The �everlasting Good News to preach, it was a judgment to preach� and that was the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong. In other words, coming of the everlasting Good News then Judgment will come.

This is what mentioned in the Qur�an:

�Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1)

�Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Quran 13: 37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Quran 2:185)

�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Quran. 10:37)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Quran 16:102)

A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Quran 41:3-4)

Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Quran 26:196)

And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Quran 6:92)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q. 12:104)

�so fear Allah and obey me. (Quran 3:50)

ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Quran 3:102)

And glorify Him morning and evening. (Quran 33:42)

What Revelation 14-7 says? It says:

Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Not the Day of Judgment, the Criterion: the standard way of judgment between right and wrong.

And Jesus (S) said: 

�And when he (the Comforter) is come he will reprove the world of sin, and righteous, and judgment.� (John 16:8) 

Adding further, when Judgment comes the Comforter will used it to reprove the world (Gentiles) and the Comforter has to be a �person/God�s Servant� according to Isaiah 42:1-4

Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile.� 3-A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax he shall he not quench: he shall bring forth Judgment unto truth. 4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW.� (Isaiah 42:1-4)

For the LAW was given by Moses� (John 1:17)

Moses (S) was a lawgiver and here the Comforter is a new lawgiver!

After the coming of the universal Rev. 14:12 say:

��here are they that keep the commandment of God, and the faith of Jesus�� (Rev. 14:12)

That conforms that the �Everlasting Good News� is the commandment of God, the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong), and the true teaching of Jesus (S), which is his faith.

Also in verse 13 after that book the everlasting Good News which is the universal commandment of God would have come and all those who follow it and died after, they will be blessing for their labor and work and they will be judge by it.

�Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord henceforth yea, said the Spirit, that they may rest from their labor; and their work do fallow them. (Rev. 14:13)

�and the dead were judged out of the things which were written in the book, according to their works. (Rev. 20:12)

�and they were judged every man according to their works. (Rev.20:13)

This is what Allah (S) said:

Think not of those who are slain in Allah�s way as dead. Nay, they live, finding there sustenance in their Lord�The (Martyrs) glory in the fact that on them is no fear, nor have they (cause to) grieve.� (Quran 3:169-170)

�Whoever goes aright, for his own soul does he go aright; and whoever goes astray, to its detriment only does he go astray: nor can the bearer of a burden bear the burden of another, nor do We chastise until We raise a messenger� (Quran, 17:15),

�On the day when every soul will be confronted with all the good it has done, and all the evil it has done, it will wish there were a great distance between it and its evil. But Allah cautions you {to remember} Himself.� (Quran 3:30)

To my Christian�s brothers and sisters, Allah (S) has given you the noble call to save you from eternal damnation, He (S) said:

O ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you�� (Quran 4: 47)

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Quran 17:81)

And cover not Truth with falsehood, nor conceal the Truth when ye know (what it is).  Quran 2:42)

THEN HE (S) WARNS:

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,� (Quran 2:159)

Those who conceal Allah's revelations in the Book, and purchase for them a miserable profit, - they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Resurrection. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty. (Quran 2:174)

Br. Zainool
Zainoo the Quran states that its been send down in the month of Ramadhan. 

As far as I am concernend the pagans practice Ramadhan long before the muslims Muhammad just copied the muslim rituals from the pagans.

Fasting for the 9th month of the Islamic lunar calendar actually predates Islam by centuries. Before the Hijrah, Arab pagans had been observing Ramadan as a holy month of venerating their Moon god, Sin or Hubal.

The sighting of the crescent Moon heralded thirty days of fasting from sunrise to sunset. When the next crescent Moon was sighted, the fast was broken with a feast called al-Fitr. The breaking of the fast was also commemorated through animal sacrifice and giving alms to the poor

Ramadan is declared when the crescent of a new moon is sighted, commencing thirty days of fasting from sunrise to sundown, and concluding with a feast called Eid-al-Fitr.

But there�s more. It turns out that the pagans also prayed five times a day toward the Kaaba. And before they prayed, they performed ritual washing or ablution

And most curiously, the pagans also had a common saying that was the central tenet of many of their faiths: �There is no god but God.�

For the unfamiliar, the first pillar of Islam is identical to this mantra with one slight revision: �There is no god but God; and Mohammad is his last messenger.� And of course, it�s well known that Muslims are required to pray five times daily after performing ritual washing.

So if the ritual of Ramadan was originally conceived to honor the deity of the Moon, why were these practices not destroyed like the idols in the Kaaba?

Muslims Can't Gain the Favor of God by Practicing Religious Ceremonies Such as Ramadan. 

Ramadan is not true fasting, because the participants still eat their meals during the night. Since the ritual allows them to eat while it is dark, they simply eat a large meal in the late evening and wake up early in the morning for another big meal. In other words, they simply change the time of their meals from daylight to darkness.

truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by Peace maker Peace maker wrote:

Zainoo read the whole chapter not just 2 verses to make up your own validations and predictions there were more than one angel.

Those faithful to Christ celebrate the praises of God. (1-5) Three angels; one proclaiming the everlasting gospel; another, the downfal of Babylon; and a third, the dreadful wrath of God on the worshippers of the beast. The blessedness of those who die in the Lord. (6-13) A vision of Christ with a sickle, and of a harvest ripe for cutting down. (14-16) The emblem of a vintage fully ripe, trodden in the wine-press of God's wrath. (17-20)

Mount Sion is the gospel church. Christ is with his church, and in the midst of her in all her troubles, therefore she is not consumed. His presence secures perseverance. His people appear honourably. They have the name of God written in their foreheads; they make a bold and open profession of their faith in God and Christ, and this is followed by suitable actings. There were persons in the darkest times, who ventured and laid down their lives for the worship and truth of the gospel of Christ. They kept themselves clean from the wicked abominations of the followers of antichrist. Their hearts were right with God; and they were freely pardoned in Christ; he is glorified in them, and they in him. May it be our prayer, our endeavour, our ambition, to be found in this honourable company. Those who are really sanctified and justified are meant here, for no hypocrite, however plausible, can be accounted to be without fault before God.

The gospel is the great means whereby men are brought to fear God, and to give glory to him. The preaching of the everlasting gospel shakes the foundations of antichrist in the world, and hastens its downfal. If any persist in being subject to the beast, and in promoting his cause, they must expect to be for ever miserable in soul and body. The believer is to venture or suffer any thing in obeying the commandments of God, and professing the faith of Jesus. May God bestow this patience upon us. Observe the description of those that are and shall be blessed: such as die in the Lord; die in the cause of Christ, in a state of union with Christ; such as are found in Christ when death comes. They rest from all sin, temptation, sorrow, and persecution; for there the wicked cease from troubling, there the weary are at rest. Their works follow them: do not go before as their title, or purchase, but follow them as proofs of their having lived and died in the Lord: the remembrance of them will be pleasant, and the reward far above all their services and sufferings. This is made sure by the testimony of the Spirit, witnessing with their spirits, and the written word.

Peace maker, I have read the entire chapter but I have just posted that portion in context of what was the Messiah (S) core message which is the "coming of the Good News of the Kingdom of God...another message to come"...that was also mentioned by the FIRST ANGEL Rev. 14: 6-7.

Jesus (S) said: �After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven,Hallowed be thy name.10Thy KINGDOM COME, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.� (Matthew 6:9-10)

Jesus (S) preached when the Kingdom of God would have come then "THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH...in others words "SUBMIT TO THE WILL OF GOD WILL BE DONE ON EARTH OR I should say ISLAM would be done on earth.

He said: �I must preach KINGDOM OF GOD to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent" (Luke 4:43 NKJV)

He was sent to preach the coming of Qur'an (The Kingdom of God).

WHAT IS THE KINGDOM OF GOD AND HOW IT WILL COME?

His disciples thought that the kingdom of God will come down from Heaven and appear suddenly, it mentioned in Luke 19 11:

And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (Luke 19:11)

In Luke 17:20 he told the Pharisees the kingdom of God does not come with Observation:

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:� (Luke 17:20)

Then he told his disciples how it would come in Matthew6: 31-32:

Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is like to a grain of mustard seed, which a man took, and sowed in his field: 32Which indeed is the least of all seeds: but when it is grown, it is the greatest among herbs, and becometh a tree, so that the birds of the air come and lodge in the branches. (Matthew 6:31-32)

The �grain of mustard seed� is a message; and the �man� is the one who will delivered that message; it mentioned in Revelation 12 and 14; and the coming of that message is the coming of God�s Kingdom on earth. In the book of Revelation Chapter12 it mentioned the coming of a �man child� who would have rule all nations with a rod of iron and at his arrival �then� Salvation and the Kingdom of God will come, God�s Law (his will) shall establish on earth Meaning, the message will be a universal one. Revelation 14 conforms that �. And in Luke 21 he told them to look for the sign for it coming, it was yet to come.

�And she brought forth a MAN CHILD, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron�Now comes Salvation and strength, and the kingdom of our God� (Rev.12:5-10.)�

That would be after the demise of Jesus (S) 

Revelation 14:6-7 it mentioned:

And I saw another angel fly in the midst of haven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people. Saying with aloud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come.� (Rev.14:6-7)

That is the future tense! The book of Revelation Ch. 14: 6-7 which is a part of the Collection of books (The Bible), which is already here; it�s mentioned of an �angel coming from heaven� with the everlasting gospel for all nations. The same Greek word �Euaggelizo� which translates as Gospel which is the Good News, it mentioned also in revelation 14. The NWT got correct translation:

6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people, 7 saying in a loud voice: �FEAR God and give him glory, because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived, and so worship the One who made the heaven and the earth and sea and fountains of waters.� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Note: This everlasting good news was coming from Heaving, an angel was bringing it from Heaven, and it was describe as a �Judgment� to �preach� to all nations. That Judgment was the criterion between rights and wrong, that Judgment there is the Law (His will) to preach unto them that dwell on earth (all nations).What Jesus (S) said? He said: Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be don on earth!�

The Judgment mentioned there was the law it is in Isaiah 42 and John 16:8 it mentioned:

�Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth: I have put my Spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentile4- He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he has set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for His LAW. (Isaiah.42:1-4)

�And when he (the Comforter) is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment.� (John.16:8)

It says: �till he has set judgment in the earth and the isles shall wait for His LAW�. As we can see the everlasting Good News for all nations is the Judgment to the Gentiles, which is God�s everlasting law on earth.

Allah (S) has described the Qur�an as the �Criterion of judgment between right and wrong�, in fact he name Sura 25 (Chapter 25) Al-Furcon (The Criterion) and this is what he said in verse 1:

Blessed is He who sent down the Criterion (of judgment between right and wrong) to His Servant, that it may be an admonition to all creatures.� (Q.25:1) A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

What revelation says? It says: 6 And I saw another angel flying in midheaven, and he had everlasting good news to declare as glad tidings to those who dwell on the earth, and to every nation and tribe and tongue and people�because the hour of the judgment by him has arrived....� (Rev.14: 6-7 NWT)

Allah (S) says: �Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic� (Q.13:37)

Ramadhan is the (month) in which was sent down the Qur'an, as a guide to mankind, also clear (Signs) for guidance and Judgment (Between right and wrong). (Qur�an 2:185)

�it is no less than a Message for all creatures (mankind and jinn). (Q.12:104)

Say, the Holy Spirit (Angel Gabriel) has brought the revelation from thy Lord in truth, in order to strengthen those who believe, and as a guide, and Glad Tidings to Muslims. (Q.16:102)�This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and afuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.� (Qur.10:37)

Allah (S) says: Without doubt it is (announced) in the reveled books (Torah, Gospel) of former people. (Q.26:196) And this is a book which We have sent down, bringing blessing and conforming (the revelation) which came before it. (Q.6:92)

There is no doubt about it, when we go and look into the revelation of former people it is there in Revelation 14:6-7. Look we have more conformation. It mentioned in the Qur�an:

1. �so fear Allah and obey me. (Q.3:50); ye who believe! Fear Allah as He should fear, and die not except in a state of Islam. (Q.3:102)
  2. And glorify Him morning and evening. (Q.33:42)
  3. Thus have We revealed it (the Qur�an) to be a judgment of authority in Arabic (Q.13:37)

What Revelation 14-7 says? 

It says: Fear God and Give Glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come!�

Allah (S) said: A book, whereof the verses are explained in detail-A Qur�an in Arabic, for people who understand-Giving Good News and admonition: yet most of them turn away, and so they hear not. (Q.41:3-4)

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=27365&PN=1

Br. zainool

Edited by truthnowcome - 02 April 2015 at 8:52pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 9:49pm

The second angel: The fall of Babylon:

The angel said:

�And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City and five kings, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophecy was revealed (In the year 96) and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). The Pagans wage war against the Romans Christians (people of the Book) and defeat them, then Allah revealed to Muhammad (S) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria Iraq Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

The Third Angel:

In Rev.17:1-4 it stated:

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Rev.17:15)

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:�

She is one that is married and has been false to her husband�s bed. In other words, the �church� is carrying the scripture but �false� to the true teaching of God and many nations will follow it; and she will be protected by a scarlet coloured beast full of blasphemy who will blaspheme and lies against the name of the Most High Allah (S); she would full of filthiness, fornication and adultery and she was described as:

�MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

And the angel said:

�And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountain, on which the woman sitteth. And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; but when he cometh, he must continue a short space.� (Rev.17:9-10)

The seven head are seven Great City and five kings, five has fallen and one exist (the Pagan Empire) at the time when this prophecy was revealed (In the year 96) and the other is yet to come (Modern day Pagan Empire). The Pagans wage war against the Romans Christians (people of the Book) and defeat them, then Allah revealed to Muhammad (S) Q.30:2-4.

The Romans have been defeated. In the nearest land Syria Iraq Jordan, and Palestine), and they, after their defeat, will be victorious. Within three to nine years. The decision of the matter, before and after (these event) is only with Allah, (before the defeat of the Romans by the Persians, and after the defeat of the Persians by the Romans). And on that day, the believers (Muslim) will rejoice (at the victory given by Allah to the Romans against the Persian). (N.Q.30:2-4)

Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628 which means, the Roman and the Persian became one. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise:Survival, 565�717.After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

They were describe as a PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth(New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8 

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

The Father of Lies:
<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8McepdJGtEk

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4KJV)

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xe5cQDIbMs

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23760

Can you follow me? Refute me if you can...you can never refute me!

Br. Zainool

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2015 at 11:06pm

A vision of Christ with a sickle, and of a harvest ripe for cutting down. (14-16) The emblem of a vintage fully ripe, trodden in the wine-press of God's wrath. (17-20)

Mount Sion is the gospel church. Christ is with his church, and in the midst of her in all her troubles, therefore she is not consumed. His presence secures perseverance. His people appear honourably. They have the name of God written in their foreheads;

There is no such thing as "GOSPEL CHURCH"! Don't invent foolishness and bring to me!

The name of God written on the forehead is the mark Muslims have on their forehead from prostrations.

The harvesting and Using the O.T. and N.T. to explain the Kingdom of God
Salvation for the anointed: The second coming of the Messiah (S) to establish what the Holy one of Mt. Paran brought (The Kingdom of God).

�And the Holy One from Mount Paran. Se-lah. His Glory covered the heaven, and the earth was full of his praise. (Habakkuk 3:3)

The name �Muhammad� mean �the praise one� he is the Se-lah.

None of the Israelites, including Jesus, had anything to do with Paran. Hagar, with her son Ishmael, wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba, who afterwards dwelt in the wilderness of Paran: And he [Ishmael (S)] dwelt in the wilderness of Paran (Genesis 21:21).

The only one who claimed to have come from the descendant of Ishmael (S) is Muhammad (S), he is the Holy one from Mt. Paran and the Holy One from Mount Paran he came with the war cry to destroy and devour at once, he shall prevail against his enemies just as Isaiah 42 mentioned above. Also, he shall bring Salvation and his message is universal:

Habakkuk 3:11-13 mentioned:

��at the light of thine arrows they went, and at the shining of thy glittering spear. Thou didst tresh the heathen in anger. Thou wentest forth for Salvation of thy people, even Salvation for the ANOINTED; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Se-lah.� (Habk. 3:11-13)

Salvation for the anointed: The second coming of the Messiah (S) to establish what the Holt one of Mt. Paran brought (The Kingdom of God).

He stood and measured the earth: he beheld and drove asunder the nations�His way are everlasting. (Habk. 3:6)

Measured the earth: Meaning: His message is for the whole earth (universal message) and His way are everlasting.

Qur�an conforms:

�We have not sent thee but as a (universal Messenger) to ALL mankind, giving glad tiding and warn them (against sin), but most of mankind knows not.� (Q. 34:28)

Matthew13:47-52

47Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a net, that was cast into the sea, and gathered of every kind:

48Which, when it was full, they drew to shore, and sat down, and gathered the good into vessels, but cast the bad away.

49So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth, and sever the wicked from among the just,

50And shall cast them into the furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

51Jesus saith unto them, Have ye understood all these things? They say unto him, Yea, Lord.

52then said he unto them, therefore every scribe which is instructed unto the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which bringeth forth out of his treasure things new and old.

�His treasure (knowledge)� using the old message (O.T. and N.T.) to make clear the new message (everlasting good news) the Qur�an! That was also mentioned in Isaiah 42: 9.

behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do i declare: before they spring forth i tell you. (Isaiah 42:9)

<>

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=32219&PN=5

Trodden down of the wine press of God's wrath:

<>

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

It mentioned "the Marriage supper of the lamb"; and that ties into verse 7

Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

To understand that, you have to first know what is "his wife that made herself ready". The wife there is the "church" when it is already established with the "word of God (Rev.14:6-7)" and the fine linen is the "righteousness of saints"

Then verse 9 says:

And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

That would mean, the saints was call unto the 'the marriage supper of the Lamb".

Now the one on the white horse will judge and make war in righteousness:

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

In verse 14 the saints were in heaven on white horses:

14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Remember, the Saints is who made the church ready in Verse 8:

And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

What the "white horse" represents? It represents modern day "Plane". How I concluded that is because it ties into the "the marriage supper of the Lamb".

And in verse 17 John described it as "fowls that fly in the midst of heaven", that is, when John saw it from a distance towards the sun it look like "fowls" flying in mid of heaven (mid air) gathering themselves for the supper of the Great God:

17 And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God:

What is the supper of God? The supper of God is war from mid air with Plane, both the Lamb and the saints will kill all these people from mid heaven (Mid Air) at the unification of the Church in Verse 9 and 17-18.

18 That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.

That is what your Holy book call �WAR IN RIGHOUSSNESS OR HOLY WAY� separating the �WHEAT from the CHAFF�

11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

It was describe as the �wrath of Almighty God�:

15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

What is the �rod of Iron�? The rod of Iron is the �word of God�. He will rule them with the �word of God� The kingdom of God.

<>

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23760&PN=2

Refute me!

Br. Zainool

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peace maker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 April 2015 at 7:01pm

The second angel: The fall of Babylon:

The angel said:

The Third Angel:

In Rev.17:1-4 it stated:

1And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters: (And he saith unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Rev.17:15)

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:�

She is one that is married and has been false to her husband�s bed. In other words, the �church� is carrying the scripture but �false� to the true teaching of God and many nations will follow it; and she will be protected by a scarlet coloured beast full of blasphemy who will blaspheme and lies against the name of the Most High Allah (S); she would full of filthiness, fornication and adultery and she was described as:

�MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.�(Rev.17:5)

And the angel said:

Then the Roman Christian (the people of the Book) under Heracles defeated the Persian Empire in March 628 which means, the Roman and the Persian became one. After which the Romans reject the Message of the Qur�an, then Allah remove them from the light and place them into darkness, and then there were consume by Islam in 638 (Rapid expansion of Islam). Islam took Heracles by surprise:Survival, 565�717.After the Romans were defeated by the Muslims, there emerges a �new� Christianity: Pope Gregory the Great (590-604), he converted the Anglo-Saxon invaders of Great Britain to his new form of Christianity (Pagan Christianity) which later known as the Crusaders  [the seventh king (Empire)] then evolve in the west as the eight king (Modern day Pagan�s Empire) and he will go into eternal damnation. Rev.17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

They were describe as a PALE HORSE in revelation 6:7-8:

And when he had open the forth seal�a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him, And power was given unto him over the �forth part� of the earth(New world: the west ), to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth. Rev. 6:7-8 

And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eight, and of the seven, and goeth into perdition. (Rev.17:11)

The Father of Lies:
<>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8McepdJGtEk

They final destruction will begin when the anti Christ appears, he was described as a man of lawlessness, and he will exalt himself above God and sit in the temple of God, meaning, being Head of the false church. It mentioned in 2Thess.2:3-4   

"3 Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the man doomed to destruction"

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. ( 2 Thess2:3-4KJV)

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xe5cQDIbMs

http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=23760

Can you follow me? Refute me if you can...you can never refute me!

Br. Zainool

But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, 'How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?' If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him." Deuteronomy 18:20-22

This is in fact a false prophecy.

The Persians defeated the Byzantines and captured Jerusalem at about A.D. 614 or 615. The Byzantine counter-offensive did not begin until A.D. 622 and the victory was not complete until A.D. 628, making it a period between thirteen to fourteen years, not "a few years" alluded to in the Quran

Rome's complete victory at 630 A.D., fifteen to sixteen years after the so-called prophecy was given!

the defeat of the Byzantines in Syria by the Persians under Khusran Parvis. (A.D. 615 - 6 years before the Hegira). However, the defeat of the Persians should take place soon 'in a small number of years'. In the light of this prediction, Abu-Bakr undertook a bet with Ubai-ibn-Khalaf that this prediction would be fulfilled within three years, but he was corrected by Mohammed who stated that the 'small number' is between three and nine years (Al-Baizawi). Muslims tell us that the Byzantines overcame their enemies within seven years. The fact, however, is that the Byzantines defeated Persia in A.D. 628  That was twelve years after the prediction of Mohammed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
  Share Topic