IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The CAUCASIAN Race will be excluded from Paradise

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Reepicheep Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2014 at 6:56pm
I find it interesting that Abu Loren is, on his own authority, casting all Caucasians into hell.

All Semitic people (including Jews and Arabs) are Caucasian. So, not only is Abu Loren condemning all the muslim Arabs who currently live in Saudi Arabia, the UAE, etc., he is apparently also casting Jesus (a Jew) and Mohammad (an Arab) into hell.

If (as Abu Loren claims) the two most devout muslim prophets are to spend eternity in hell, what possible hope is there for the rest of the muslims???

Edited by Reepicheep - 30 June 2014 at 7:04pm
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:11am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Abu Loren,

It is thinking like this that promotes hatred and destruction in the world.

As Lachi has said... only God can judge a person's submission.

You need to start taking a closer look at the word submission and what that means, and what that looks like.  There are plenty of 'caucasians' that have submitted their lives to God and doing His will and His work.   You need to be more concerned with what it looks like to serve God, and it is not just bowing down to pray 5 times a day, or the saying of certain words.

Peace to you,
Caringheart

Actually I'm only saying what has been revealed by God Almighty Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. Ever since the first day of revelation to Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) every man, woman and child should follow his teachings as they are from God Almighty. Everything else before him have been nullifed and voided.

In this thread I'm not talking about the Caucasians who are Muslims rhather if you had read the thread carefully you would have noticed that I'm talking about the people in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand etc. 

Today there are those(many of them Christians) that are bringing good fruit to the world, and there are those(many of them so-called muslims, many of them so-called 'Christians') that are bringing bad fruit.  They are just bringing different sorts of bad fruit.  We must not judge by the name that they are called by, but by their fruits, if they be good or they be evil.  I say, if a man is led to prejudice or hate, led to kill, or to subjugate others, then he is governed not by good, but by evil and belongs to the one who wishes destruction of the creation.  If a man treats others equally, honestly, and fairly, and attends to the needs of the hurting, he is governed by good and belongs to the One who wishes good for His creation.

Actually all the good 'works' these Christians are doing are worthless because they do not worhsip God Almighty with the true appraisal. Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has shown us how He wants to be worshipped and what we need to say in prayers. Everything else will not be accpeted.

Those who do the works... not just the things for show or ritual... it is they that belong to God... they that do the work of God... those that are truly submitted to doing His will... the preserving, the saving of, the caring for, creation... they that Love.

Wrong, only if you are a true Muslim will your prayers and deeds will be accepted.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 4:13am
Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Why do you single out Caucasian Christians? You are making it a race, not a religious issue. There are many Muslims of Caucasian descent. There are many Christians of African descent. Do not confuse race with religion. Persistence in doing so is intentionally provocative and encourages division and narrow mindedness. This is not the Islam of Allah.
I'm singling out Caucasian Christians because they are heading for hell fire. Ever since Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayihi Wa Sallam) received the Final Revelation from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala only Islam will be accepted until the Last Day.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 11:06am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

only if you are a true Muslim will your prayers and deeds will be accepted.

Greetings Abu Loren,

and what is a 'true muslim'?
One who is submitted to the will of God.

and who determines whether the heart is submitted to God?
God judges heart.

but they WILL be 'known by their fruits'... according to the very words of Yshwe, whom you say you accept as prophet equal to Muhammad.

asalaam,
Caringheart

2:285  The Messenger (Muhammad) believes in what has been sent down to him from his Lord, and (so do) the believers. Each one believes in All�h, His Angels, His Books, and His Messengers. They say, "We make no distinction between one another of His Messengers" - and they say, "We hear, and we obey. (We seek) Your Forgiveness, our Lord, and to You is the return (of all)."

2:136   Say (O Muslims), "We believe in All�h and that which has been sent down to us and that which has been sent down to Ibr�him (Abraham), Ism�'il (Ishmael), Ish�que (Isaac), Ya'q�b (Jacob), and to Al-Asb�t [the twelve sons of Ya'q�b (Jacob)], and that which has been given to M�sa (Moses) and 'Iesa (Jesus), and that which has been given to the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and to Him we have submitted (in Isl�m)."

4:152  And those who believe in All�h and His Messengers and make no distinction between any of them (Messengers), We shall give them their rewards, and All�h is Ever Oft�Forgiving, Most Merciful.

3:84  Say (O Muhammad): "We believe in All�h and in what has been sent down to us, and what was sent down to Ibr�him (Abraham), Ism�'il (Ishmael), Ish�que (Isaac), Ya'q�b (Jacob) and Al-Asb�t [the twelve sons of Ya'q�b (Jacob)] and what was given to M�sa (Moses), 'Iesa (Jesus) and the Prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between one another among them and to Him (All�h) we have submitted (in Isl�m)."

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 12:01pm

Greetings Abu Loren,

God judges heart.

but they WILL be 'known by their fruits'... according to the very words of Yshwe, whom you say you accept as prophet equal to Muhammad.

asalaam,
Caringheart

Surely you are not now claiming to be a Muslim?

Yes a Muslim is a person who has submitted fully to Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and he must follow his Laws and rules as stipulated in the Qur'an.

Let me give you this scenario.

A Christian goes to church every day and prays most of the night. Gives money to charity and other worthwhile causes, is kind to people, puts others before him and always offers assistance to his fellow human being. NONE of this will be accepted by God Almighty because he is not following the instructions given by God almighty in how to worship Him. Therefore, every man, woman and child who is not following Islam is doomed unless Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has Mercy.

Look at the Caucasians in Europe, America, Australia, New Zealand etc they are living a life akin to Sodom and Gomorroh and anything and everything is acceptable. There is a code of conduct that our Creator has laid down for us and we must follow it to achieve salvation. Any which way will not do.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 1:53pm

Greetings Abu Loren,

God judges heart.

asalaam,
Caringheart

A Christian goes to church every day and prays most of the night. Gives money to charity and other worthwhile causes, is kind to people, puts others before him and always offers assistance to his fellow human being. NONE of this will be accepted by God Almighty because he is not following the instructions given by God almighty in how to worship Him. Therefore, every man, woman and child who is not following Islam is doomed unless Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has Mercy.
[/quote]

Greetings Abu Loren,

You must have missed this?

Originally posted by Dreamtime Dreamtime wrote:

5:48 "To thee We sent the Scripture in truth, confirming the scripture that came before it, and guarding it in safety:
... To each among you have we prescribed a law and an open way. If Allah had so willed, He would have made you a single people, but (His plan is) to test you in what He hath given you: so strive as in a race in all virtues. The goal of you all is to Allah; it is He that will show you the truth of the matters in which ye dispute".
To me this says that a valid way has been prescribed for everyone and that that way should be followed virtuously by each as prescribed. God will ultimately show us the truth of any issues disputed.

I am, absolutely, submitted to the will of God, through Yshwe Messiah. Smile  whom your scriptures say to accept as an equal prophet.
So it seems to me, that YOU, should be able to call me muslim.
Tell me do you call the ISIS brothers, muslims, even though they wage an offensive war against innocents?  You think they are right, and I am wrong?  That if I want to serve the Creator, I should pick up a weapon?
I do not think so.
Do you even know what color my skin is?  A black 'Christian' to your mind will be thrown into hell as well... so will yellow, and red skinned.  I think that hell will be a very color full place.  Your initial premise is simply very prejudiced, hateful, and foolish.

asalaam, wishing you peace in your heart,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 01 July 2014 at 2:12pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Lachi View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 2:58pm

Originally posted by Lachi Lachi wrote:

Why do you single out Caucasian Christians? You are making it a race, not a religious issue. There are many Muslims of Caucasian descent. There are many Christians of African descent. Do not confuse race with religion. Persistence in doing so is intentionally provocative and encourages division and narrow mindedness. This is not the Islam of Allah.

I'm singling out Caucasian Christians because they are heading for hell fire. Ever since Prophet Mohammad (SalAllahu Alayihi Wa Sallam) received the Final Revelation from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala only Islam will be accepted until the Last Day.

So anyone who isn't (or wasn't before they died) a Muslim will go to Hell. This includes most of the human race - Indian, Chinese, African, Native American, Aborigine, Inuit, etc. There seems no need to single out Caucasians, unless you are trying to make religion a racial issue, which Allah does not teach.
lady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2014 at 6:51pm
As salaamoalaikum :)

Abu Abu Abu....

A friend once told me to "be careful of what you think about a particular race because maybe there is someone from that race that Allah loves dearly."

but then you quote, "I ask Allah Subhana wa ta allah maker of heaven and earth...."

As far as America, if you see who is usually on welfare, it is the Caucasian woman.   A lot of people are arrogant when they are wealthy. It has nothing to do with race.
The word Caucasian is subjective to each person. For example an indo/paki may call themselves white but if they come to America, they may be viewed as brown, or even black people.
As you get to travel and you meet all kinds of different people, then you will realize that there is almost nothing you can say about one group that cant be applied to another group. and if you can then maybe they just were not given the opportunity yet to have vainness, arrogance, and wealth. the world has not ended yet. who knows how much long we have.
Let's just assume that the world may end in 200 years. Then are you assuming that there will not be an increase of causasians submitting themselves to the will of Allah? At the time of death, right before your breath becomes a gargle and before the angels come to take your soul, you still have time to repent. So you don't know during this time if there will be a lot of Caucasians submitting themselves to Allah.
There are a lot of prophets that were sent in the past, and those prophets are not written down in the history books. so you don't know what kind of atrocities that went on during that time by nonwhites.
So assuming that few Caucasians will enter into heaven is a sin, and it shows a touch of arrogance.
When Allah mentions the human race in the quran HE (SWT) never refers to them by their race.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic