IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Many Prefer their Lands Under Amreeki  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Many Prefer their Lands Under Amreeki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote voiceoftawheed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 10:42am
'I hold noreason to worship Amreeka (like you promote) that the light bulb was invented there - F O R the simple reason that the bigest, the brightest source of light and energy rises from the EAST each morning with my Master's raza.'

I can't stop my self from giving you a heartful of thaks for this comment. Superb!!

What a shame, that still there are people in favour of America in the same way as there are people supporting OBL or his likes.

Any body has got rights to love his country or keep patriotic feelings, but, being blind to the misdeeds of its leaders is sheer hypocrisy. What do you say?
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:06pm

Originally posted by voiceoftawheed voiceoftawheed wrote:

'I hold noreason to worship Amreeka (like you promote) that the light bulb was invented there - F O R the simple reason that the bigest, the brightest source of light and energy rises from the EAST each morning with my Master's raza.'

I can't stop my self from giving you a heartful of thaks for this comment. Superb!!

What a shame, that still there are people in favour of America in the same way as there are people supporting OBL or his likes.

Any body has got rights to love his country or keep patriotic feelings, but, being blind to the misdeeds of its leaders is sheer hypocrisy. What do you say?

Allah mentions the sun and the moon in the koran, the sun he calls dhiyaa and the moon as noor, Allah is Noor assamawaati wa al ardh(light of the heavens and the earth and not the Dhaw', both in english translate as light although in arabic there is a difference between the sun being dhiyaa and the moon noor. The US was the first to go to the moon also.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

My most loveable professor Community,

I would hang glide from the Statue of Liberty to respond to your post with 97 thanks for proving my point that:

Amreeka is there with her very own agenda.

And, all that sobbing of your ilk about the butchers, the rapists and the people of Eyerak is a typical Amreeki fraud.

Thank you for accepting that it's all about the Amreeki footprint in the area, not about democracy.

It has become clear that a free world, free from dictators is in the best interest of the United States.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:23pm

10:5. It is He Who made the sun to be a "shining glory" and the moon to be a light, and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.

Now the word Dhiya'an is translated as "shining glory" because Allah makes that distinction between (noor)light and (dhauw').

Edited by Community
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:28pm

You want to tell us that it's serious topic to post "Amreeka has Ameer in it"?

The name is a western given name, the name was America after Americo Vespucci. The Arabs made AMERICA into AMREEKA, so the true name of America has the word Ameer in it. Must be some conspiracy huh

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 2:34pm

Originally posted by voiceoftawheed voiceoftawheed wrote:

Anybody has got rights to love his country or keep patriotic feelings, but, being blind to the misdeeds of its leaders is sheer hypocrisy. What do you say?

Light makes it possible for us to see.

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:12pm

Hence the imperialist tag, it does things for its best interest regardless of the local population.

I am sure by "local population" you do not mean those who drive cars full of explosives in for instance muslims burrying their dead as happened yesterday. Imperialist tag you say? how about islamic groups who promise funding to those who preach their words?

Is that an answer to Rami's post? Or, just some typical Neo Con slander of the LOCAL POPULATION?

How many people drove trucks into others before your Sent One sent troops into Iraq?

What funding are you talking about?

Do you have any experience of the area at all or you just like venting your anti-Arab (which I do understand the reason for in view of your personal tragedy) and anti-Islam stance, which I fail to understand.

Tell us, convince us why should we stand-under the US?

I hold noreason to worship Amreeka (like you promote) that the light bulb was invented there - F O R the simple reason that the bigest, the brightest source of light and energy rises from the EAST each morning with my Master's raza.

Slander of the local population is not what i am about, i clearly was talking about the suicide bomber who drove a car into a funeral and killed those who were burrying their dead. How pathetic to call this slander.

And yes it was an answer to Rami's post and it is up to him to reply if he wishes, this tirade of yours does not mean he has been answered for, so if he wishes he can reply still. By the way, the moon also rises in the east.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2005 at 3:13pm

The Arabs made AMERICA into AMREEKA, so the true name of America has the word Ameer in it. Must be some conspiracy huh

Professor of Twist, it's Amreeka - not Ameerka. I know people can be shameless, but never knew someone with your limits.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic