IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Middle East
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Why Jews preferred Palestine?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why Jews preferred Palestine?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:21am
Originally posted by tusuque tusuque wrote:

Are you saying that the so-called western democracy is nothing but a �myth�? Because Washington, in order, to solidify Israeli agenda � is working wholeheartedly in exporting that �Zionist democracy� to the Arab world.

Some have a different view, like thus guy from the NYTimes...how do you respond to supporters of Israel's Right Wing?

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=39767&fid =.f670adb/39767

Why do you blame the Jews in WB/Gaza for the murderous intent of the Palestinians in WB/Gaza?

Maybe, there are few things you're affraid to admit.

1. NY Times is owned by Jews.

2. There are two kinds for Zinists - Jew atheists and Talmudi facists - and then there are Christian Zionists - One deceiving the other. The Jews are fooling the other Zionists for money and to send US soldiers to die for Israel - While the Christian Zionists are trying to 'hasten' the arrival of Messiah, who according to their Scriptures would convert the Jews to Christianity or 'kill them'.

3. WB or EB - They both belong to the Native Palestinians - Muslims, Christians and Jews. The western and Moroccon Jew-settlers have no rights to be in the pre-partition Palestine at all. If they kill each other - why it hurts you? 

Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Daniel Dworsky View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:32am
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
deist View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:23am
Greetings and peace,
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

Originally posted by deist deist wrote:

.....The argument of majority doesnt fit

Are you saying that the so-called western democracy is nothing but a �myth�? Because Washington, in order, to solidify Israeli agenda � is working wholeheartedly in exporting that �Zionist democracy� to the Arab world.

I can hardly remember saying anything  the like of what you state.

Quote If you could explain it perhaps
?

Sorry fella � I am posting as a volunteer and not here to take someone�s livelihood.

i c :)

Peace
Deist
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:59am

....Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

You already said that under another ID.

Quote Secondly you imply that all muslims and christians see it the way you do

Would you like to run a Poll?

Quote I would disagree here as well. At least unless you want to tell me that all christians think the muslims would be entitled to the land by god
!

I suppose not - because we Muslims don't believe in 'god' - But God!

Know your enemy!

deist View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:19am
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

....Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

You already said that under another ID.

I only have one nick.

Edited by deist
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:00am
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
Rehmat View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rehmat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:08am
Do I hear someone talking to herself (Oops, himself)?
Know your enemy!

Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Daniel Dworsky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:16am
deleted

Edited by Daniel Dworsky
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic