Forum Description: Middle East
URL: https://www.islamicity.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=281
Printed Date: 16 April 2024 at 10:03am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Why Jews preferred Palestine?
Posted By: Rehmat
Subject: Why Jews preferred Palestine?
Date Posted: 28 March 2005 at 4:48am

A periodical known as "Message to Israel" which is an information publication specifically designed to keep the world Jewry informed of current events, and had been in publication for 35 years, then. One of its publications gave "Their Reason�" that the Jews wanted Palestine - the Dead Sea minerals!!

The article "brags" that the Dead Sea is a �freak of nature�, unique. It is 25 miles east of Jerusalem; 53 miles long, 10 miles wide, and 13,000 feet deep (Wow!) at its greatest depth. Being 1310 feet below sea level, it's surrounded by hills and mountains, which make it an immense hole in the ground.

The Jordan River pours 7 million tons of water into the Dead Sea every day, 24 hours a day. There is no escape of that water except through evaporation and the minerals contained in the water are all left behind in the Dead Sea. The density of the water is so great that people cannot sink unless they exert great effort to do so.

According to the article to inform the Jews in 1971, in their own book, a "very simple and inexpensive method" was being used to extract the six different minerals contained in the water, including gold, platinum, rhodium, and vanadium; and the value then, 1971, was estimated at $1.7 trillion, more than the total wealth of the United States, with the Jordan pouring more minerals in as fast as they were being extracted.

"This will be a perpetual source of wealth for �the State� that controls the Dead Sea" � the writer bragged.

In order to fulfill that dream The Zionists must have the West Bank of the Jordan and the Dead Sea!!! They will kill, and have done so, to get control of it.

The article also mentioned the huge amounts of oil, copper and gold in the Negev's barren lands which was estimated to be of almost equal in value of the Dead Sea, in the future.

So, why did the Jews, and the United States picked Palestine to invade and conquer? Answer... $$$$$$$!

-------------
Know your enemy!
No time to waste. Act now!
Tomorrow it will be too late
What You Don�t Know Can Kill You

Replies:
Posted By: M_Hafez
Date Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:05pm

u r 100% right and may be i have another answer

may be becouse jews didn't find any people or any socaity accept them and they live side by side except muslimsm land.

they know islam didn't contain hatred to any religion.

you know when muslims came down from Andalus ( Spain now ) to North africa , jews leave their homes and came down with them <Fact>

by this reason the choosen Palestine to become thir homeland

that's my comment

salam

-------------
I Love Khaled Ebn Al Waleed
     ( Sword Of Allah)

Posted By: deist
Date Posted: 28 March 2005 at 11:30pm
Greetings and Peace,
of course there is a very simple alternative to your proposal 
Its the "holy land" of the jews.

Peace
Deist

Posted By: fezziwig
Date Posted: 29 March 2005 at 3:58am

How much of that Dead Sea wealth do they extract each year?

F

Posted By: rami
Date Posted: 29 March 2005 at 4:42am
bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

jews were living there in peace long beffore the state of israil the semitic jews aposed the creation of such a state by the zionest europian jews who were not semitic.

and for 1.7 trillion dollars i would also call it holy

seriously this was not the reason why israil was created nor was it for religious reasons, although it probably explains a lot of things.

-------------
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.

Date Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:22am

Originally posted by deist deist wrote:

Greetings and Peace,
of course there is a very simple alternative to your proposal 
Its the "holy land" of the jews.

Peace
Deist

How can a 'land be holy'?

If you mean that most of Israe'lite (not Jewish) prophet lived in that area - then have a look at The Old Testament and find out how 'holy' the Jews regard some of those prophets! Even the Gospel of Matthew begins with - "Jesus son of David..." and some pages after - "David was a pervert....."

However - Al-Quds was promised by Allah (God) to Israe'lites - on the condition that they would obey His Commands - otherwise it would be taken from them and given to the people who obey His Command - The Muslims.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 29 March 2005 at 7:25am
Originally posted by fezziwig fezziwig wrote:

How much of that Dead Sea wealth do they extract each year?

F

Over three billion last year.

SHHHHHHH. Don't tell the US taxpayers - because Israelis don't want to loose the US$6-14 coming from Washington, annually!

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: Alwardah
Date Posted: 29 March 2005 at 10:02pm

Of course for the $$$$$$$$$$$

And no one will have them. America wanted to keep the Jews far away from them so they gave them a homeland amongst the Arabs.

Good planning, but very costly to America.

-------------
�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)

Date Posted: 30 March 2005 at 2:54am
Originally posted by Alwardah Alwardah wrote:

Of course for the $$$$$$$$$$$

And no one will have them. America wanted to keep the Jews far away from them so they gave them a homeland amongst the Arabs.

Good planning, but very costly to America.

Costly - Very costly - US$3 trillion since 1950s.

Planning - No. In fact the Zionist leaders in both the US and Britain convinced their governments - not to allow immigration to European Jews - less they would flood those two countries. Moreover, at present the US has the largest Jewish population in the world - 1.5 million more than Israel.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 30 March 2005 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Rehmat Rehmat wrote:

However - Al-Quds was promised by Allah (God) to Israe'lites - on the condition that they would obey His Commands - otherwise it would be taken from them and given to the people who obey His Command - The Muslims.

Well i would think that they see that differently :)

Date Posted: 31 March 2005 at 3:37am

....Well i would think that they see that differently :)

So who are right? The three billion Muslims and Christians - or 12 million Jews!

I understand 80% of these Jews live within so-called 'democratic' countries like the US, Israel, France and Russia.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 01 April 2005 at 3:14am

So who are right? The three billion Muslims and Christians - or 12 million Jews!

Logical mistake here.
First of all it is irrelevant if many people think something for the question if it really is so. Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !
Secondly you imply that all muslims and christians see it the way you do :)
I would disagree here as well. At least unless you want to tell me that all christians think the muslims would be entitled to the land by god !

Date Posted: 01 April 2005 at 11:56pm

....First of all it is irrelevant if many people think something for the question if it really is so. Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

WRONG! Speak for the western. The Muslims found out it's 'roundness' in the 9th century!

Quote Secondly you imply that all muslims and christians see it the way you do :)I would disagree here as well. At least unless you want to tell me that all christians think the muslims would be entitled to the land by god !

Are you sure you ynderstood what I said? Have a second READING

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 04 April 2005 at 1:54am

....First of all it is irrelevant if many people think something for the question if it really is so. Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

WRONG! Speak for the western. The Muslims found out it's 'roundness' in the 9th century!

Reread what i said. It doesnt matter when muslims found out the erath is round. Fact is that before they found out, they too thought it was flat. The argument of majority doesnt fit.

Are you sure you ynderstood what I said? Have a second READING

If you could explain it perhaps ?

Date Posted: 04 April 2005 at 5:28am

.....The argument of majority doesnt fit

Are you saying that the so-called western democracy is nothing but a �myth�? Because Washington, in order, to solidify Israeli agenda � is working wholeheartedly in exporting that �Zionist democracy� to the Arab world.

Quote If you could explain it perhaps
?

Sorry fella � I am posting as a volunteer and not here to take someone�s livelihood.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: tusuque
Date Posted: 07 April 2005 at 1:14am

Are you saying that the so-called western democracy is nothing but a �myth�? Because Washington, in order, to solidify Israeli agenda � is working wholeheartedly in exporting that �Zionist democracy� to the Arab world.

Some have a different view, like thus guy from the NYTimes...how do you respond to supporters of Israel's Right Wing?

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums/international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=39767&fid=.f670adb/39767 - http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=39767&fid =.f670adb/39767

Why do you blame the Jews in WB/Gaza for the murderous intent of the Palestinians in WB/Gaza?

Date Posted: 07 April 2005 at 7:21am
Originally posted by tusuque tusuque wrote:

Some have a different view, like thus guy from the NYTimes...how do you respond to supporters of Israel's Right Wing?

http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums/international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=39767&fid=.f670adb/39767 - http://forums.nytimes.com/top/opinion/readersopinions/forums /international/themiddleeast/index.html?offset=39767&fid =.f670adb/39767

Why do you blame the Jews in WB/Gaza for the murderous intent of the Palestinians in WB/Gaza?

Maybe, there are few things you're affraid to admit.

1. NY Times is owned by Jews.

2. There are two kinds for Zinists - Jew atheists and Talmudi facists - and then there are Christian Zionists - One deceiving the other. The Jews are fooling the other Zionists for money and to send US soldiers to die for Israel - While the Christian Zionists are trying to 'hasten' the arrival of Messiah, who according to their Scriptures would convert the Jews to Christianity or 'kill them'.

3. WB or EB - They both belong to the Native Palestinians - Muslims, Christians and Jews. The western and Moroccon Jew-settlers have no rights to be in the pre-partition Palestine at all. If they kill each other - why it hurts you? 

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: Daniel Dworsky
Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 2:32am
deleted

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:23am
Greetings and peace,

.....The argument of majority doesnt fit

I can hardly remember saying anything  the like of what you state.

Quote If you could explain it perhaps
?

Sorry fella � I am posting as a volunteer and not here to take someone�s livelihood.

i c :)

Peace
Deist

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 3:59am

....Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

You already said that under another ID.

Quote Secondly you imply that all muslims and christians see it the way you do

Would you like to run a Poll?

Quote I would disagree here as well. At least unless you want to tell me that all christians think the muslims would be entitled to the land by god
!

I suppose not - because we Muslims don't believe in 'god' - But God!

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 5:19am

....Once almost everybody thought the earth is flat. It is not !

You already said that under another ID.

I only have one nick.

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:00am
deleted

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:08am
Do I hear someone talking to herself (Oops, himself)?

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:16am
deleted

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 9:22am
deleted

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:11am

Originally posted by Daniel Dworsky Daniel Dworsky wrote:

...You can't fool me anymore. I know that in that obnoxious exterior beats the heart of an arabian knight.

I am glad you admitted that I did 'fool you' on another site.

And once again - an English tip - 'arabian' Iz written as 'Arabian!

Chao - mamasayssing

-------------
Know your enemy!

Posted By: bharatiya
Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:28am
Dont you people know the history of Palestine?

Just go http://www.palestinehistory.com/history.htm - here .  You will find that Palestine was of Jews before it was muslims.

-------------
THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 10:50am
deleted

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 8:50pm
Rehmat is from pakistan who settled in canada... so he has lost his identity and conscious as well...LOL

-------------

Date Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:57pm
Greetings and peace,

Do I hear someone talking to herself (Oops, himself)?

just to make sure i understand you correctly.
You claim that i use a second nick and that this one would be the one of Daniel ?

Peace
Deist

Date Posted: 28 April 2005 at 12:18am
deleted

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:14am

He's just really really really bored.

That's an under statement

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:00pm

What was the 'understatement'?

You mean my mentioning of that when Europe's unwanted Jews started flooding into Palestine - it was already home to 700,000 Native Arabs - And that the Arab Jewish population of Palestine in 1923 was 5% and they owned only 2.5% of land.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 4:30pm
deleted

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 5:41pm
But how can I, Mr. Foxman - they are all Jewish occupied organizations.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 7:25pm
deleted

Date Posted: 29 April 2005 at 8:56pm
"blisters" - No way. That would mean paying some Yahudi doctor.

-------------
Know your enemy!

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:16am

Dear Daniel,

An Indian friend of mine who is a Muslim says that he loves India, but says that he hates 'hindus'.  He says that 'hindus' are anti-Semitic.

But according to a report published by UNESCO, out of 128 countries where the Jews lived upto 1948, in only one --India-- were they not persecuted.

Just see what an Israeli newspaper says, "India's Jewish communities are a source of inspiration for Aliyah activists who admire the fact that the entire community picked up and moved to Israel by choice, rather than as a result of anti-Semitism or persecution, which was virtually non-existent in India." 

The full report can be found http://http://israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=77994 - here .

India and Israel has a common enemy.  The enemy is within.

Friend of Israel.

-------------

Date Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:33am
deleted

Posted By: Angel
Date Posted: 01 May 2005 at 2:27am

What was the 'understatement'?

You mean my mentioning of that when Europe's unwanted Jews started flooding into Palestine - it was already home to 700,000 Native Arabs - And that the Arab Jewish population of Palestine in 1923 was 5% and they owned only 2.5% of land.

NO!

that you are really really bored

-------------
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~

Posted By: UmTayyab
Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 12:37pm

The Zionists didn't want Jersulam, they originally asked for any of three sites for their homeland: Nova Scotia Canada, Uraguay, or Uganda.  (There is no water in Palestine, the Sea of Galilee is drying up, and this is the source of the Jordan river). The British offered them Palestine at the end of WWI, and they accepted because Allah had a plan for their punishment.

The Prophet Muhammad told us that in the last days, they would be gathered from all over the earth to return to the city they were forbidden from until the time of the last war.  And there they would be destroyed, every last one of them, by the Mujahideen led by Issa alaihi assalam. 

Though they plan, Allah plans, and Allah is the best of planners.

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 8:25pm

Hi All,

Can any of you listen to stuff on the internet?

If you can, check this out:

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/history/hindsight/ - http://www.abc.net.au/rn/history/hindsight/

Find the title " http://www.abc.net.au/rn/history/hindsight/stories/s1374417.htm - Rear Vision 1: History of Israel and Palestine " and click on "listen" to hear a really fascinating program. It was played on our Radio National last Sunday and is being repeated right this moment (I'm recording it) 

Really gripping stuff - I'm just sorry they haven't put the transcript up on the web.

Please enjoy, if you have a spare hour.

Kim...

Date Posted: 25 May 2005 at 10:21pm

Date Posted: 26 May 2005 at 1:49pm
Originally posted by kim! kim! wrote:

Hi All,

Can any of you listen to stuff on the internet?

If you can, check this out:

http://www.abc.net.au/rn/history/hindsight/ - http://
www.abc.net.au/rn/history/hindsight/

Find�the title " http://www.abc.net.au/rn/history/hindsight/
stories/s1374417.htm
- <FONT face=Arial color=#800080 size=2>Rear
Vision 1: History of Israel and Palestine " and click on
"listen"�to�hear a really fascinating program. It was played on our Radio
National last Sunday and is being repeated right this moment (I'm
recording it)�

Really gripping stuff - I'm just sorry they haven't put the transcript up
on the web.

Please enjoy, if you have a spare hour.

Kim...

The lions share of Israeli's that were interviewed in this radio magazine
were settlers and ultra nationalistic fascists. We really aren't all that
crazy.

Posted By: kim!
Date Posted: 26 May 2005 at 4:24pm

Oh I know that, but it was very interesting - especially about all the stuff that happened in the 1920s and 1930s. The Palestinian viewpoints were good, too - I don't think we hear enough of them.

I was so angry when I heard the part about the American guy living in Israel who opened fire on the Palestinian worshippers when the ink on the Peace Process had not even dried. What gave him the right to do any such thing? Because he's a Yank, so his opinion overrides anyone else's? Sorry if that sounds "racist", but I really got the feeling that his opinion was probably "Might is Right", so he could do what he wanted.

Good luck Daniel, I think it's not only Right-Wing, Nazi-esque Israelis you are up against...

Kim...

Date Posted: 27 May 2005 at 7:18am
It seems that all people's have done horrible things in the name of self
preservation which is really a worthy cause. There just has to be a point
everyone agrees on as being "Oh this is too far"

What happened in Germany after 1938 wasn't just over the line it went on
for years and it started a change in us as a people. Jews have always been
arrogant but I think that before the extermination camps we were really
deserving in our stuck up attitude. We were the cats P.J.s in the area of
being a moral compass- We were more like a moral coal mine canary.
Every time a society started to become dangerous they would pick on us
and the Gypsies first. In fact, Before the Nazi's laid into us with german
precision we hadn't harmed anyone seriously as a people since Sarah sent
Hagar and Ismael out to the sands.

Before we started messing up the lives of Palestinians we rocked.
I'm still very proud of that pre imperialistic heritage. Many of us are and
the world needs us back on the job with clean hands and untroubled
souls. You miss us as a diaspora more than you know.

Look at the names on the various S---T Lists made by The Kahanists the
National Alliance the KKK and many other Fraternities of paranoia
ignorance racism and hatred. Many still have a Jewish ring to them.

Note: Yes I am aware of the arrogance of my comments in light of the
suffering of innocent Palestinian civilians right now. They wouldn't miss
us in any shape or form.

Posted By: ramadan k
Date Posted: 14 June 2005 at 2:52am

Jews hate arabs, and that is why i do not like Jews. They think that they rule the place, but they do not. They are snobby and arrogant, like my mate JOSHUA PLOTNEK. He is a typical Jew, but a very sound person. He does not like to spread his beliefs as much as some extremists. I can imagine the new Hitler to be Jewsish. He wil try and convert the world, but he will fail.

Date Posted: 14 June 2005 at 8:22am
1.) All peoples hate the ones they hurt.
I personally love Islamic culture. The Music is romantic the FOOD is
amazing. There are no people in the world as aesthetic, warm or as
generous as a rule.

2.) No jew I ever met feels that he or she rules anything. The arrogance
is symptomatic of a basic insecurity and a deep fear that constantly
rumbles just under the surface of every aspect of our lives 24-7 no
matter where we are our parents and our educators encourage this to
force us to affiliate into tight little groups where ever we are. Like a tribe.

3.) Since Hitler we see ourselves as victims. The Holocaust is like a
religion with it's own rites and ceremony.

When we screw up some of us find it easier to see our critics as anti-
Semites than actually listen and repair our mistakes. I can not imagine the
next Hitler to be Jewish. Hitler thought he was racially superior. No Jew is
racially pure we are all mongrels. The only actual racially pure jewish
descendants are ironically Palestinians.   All Jews know this. It's a no
brainer.

4.) No Jew ever tried to convert anyone ever. Why would we do that?

5.) All of our screw ups here in israel have three and only three sources.
Greed, Ignorance and fear. Just like everybody else in the world.

Date Posted: 15 June 2005 at 3:15am
ok

Date Posted: 15 June 2005 at 3:15am
sorry

Posted By: libnah
Date Posted: 29 June 2005 at 6:37am
Palestine is sacred for Jews.

Posted By: MOCKBA
Date Posted: 29 June 2005 at 6:46am

Originally posted by ibnah ibnah wrote:

and so must be Iraq for Americans

-------------
MOCKBA

Date Posted: 29 June 2005 at 2:07pm
Hi Mockba,
:-) Funny.
Welcome aboard Libnah. Yes Palestine is sacred to the Jews And the
Christians AND to the Muslims. May Allah Bless us every one.

The only problem is that it belongs to the Palestinians. This isn't a moral
problem for the Palestinians. They already live here and they've already
taken the trouble of naming the place after themselves. If you believe
everything you read they were stumbling around here long before Little
David allegedly slew Goliath. Before Emile Zola saved Dreyfus and
inspired Theodore Hertzel to find�" A land with out a people for a people
with out a land." Before Paul Newman played in Exodus and even before
Barry Manilow played in Vegas... Okay try to forget about Barry Manilow.
He has nothing to do with any of this and it's not his fault.

I live not five minutes walk from an old Philistine port in the ancient city
of Atlit. Just a tad north up the coast another 2 minutes walk is a real live
Crusader Castle. With a moat and turrets and an out door amphitheater.

In Atlit the land was not bought out by the JNF because the land has long
been privately owned by Muslim and Jewish families long before the
Americans had their independence from the British. We are sort of an
Island in that respect. These families share a tradition of solidarity that
goes back before the Turks and the British Mandate. Just across the coast
Highway is the old Aharonson farm two members of that family were
hanged (Not hung) in 1914 after they were caught spying on the Turks for
the evil British. That was like about the last exciting thing to happen here
for a while.

We (Jews) fled Nazi Europe as if leaping from the window of a burning
house. We landed on the Palestinian people who for the most part were/
are pretty helpful, downright descent and generous people. This is where
it all goes crazy. We flooded in and in many cases (even a few cases is
too many) we stole the land outright. Not just farm land or a couple of
Dunams of dessert but entire villages. Many of the Arabs living here were
tribal and "nomadic" In the case of the Beduin they held regular migratory
stations that they returned to each year. In the 20's-40's The British dug
them permanant wells, built prefab homes around those (wells) and told
them to stay where they were.
Sort of like a reservation or a concentration camp only they (The Beduin)
were free to leave ...which they did, and when they came back, they ran
into fences, orchards, rows of cotton.

I had a tribe that camped regularly in the field outside my house to graze
their livestock. My son would top off all our glasses with ice water for the
men and all our big cooking pots were filled with a garden hose for the
animals. These families have since been settled in caravan homes but the
men show up a couple of times a year and share coffee with my son (Joey)
and I. We talk politics a lot and laugh like total idiots.

Posted By: Zionist13
Date Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:15pm

We flooded in and in many cases (even a few cases is
too many) we stole the land outright. Not just farm land or a couple of
Dunams of dessert but entire villages.

This is a complete lie Daniel, and you know it!

Date Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by MOCKBA MOCKBA wrote:

Originally posted by ibnah ibnah wrote:

and so must be Iraq for Americans

Jews were in the land for 3000 years, before Arabs!

Date Posted: 01 July 2005 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Zionist13 Zionist13 wrote:

I had a tribe that camped
regularly in the field outside my house to graze their livestock. My son
would top off all our glasses with ice water for the men and all our big
cooking pots were filled with a garden hose for the animals. These
families have since been settled in caravan homes but the men show up a
couple of times a year and share coffee with my son (Joey) and I. We talk
politics a lot and laugh like total idiots.

Hi appeasenik! Why am I not surprised to find you here? Are you going
to allow the appeasenik government to remove those people from their
homes, or will you protest!� I don't get you, sonny. You claim you want
peace, but you're consorting with the enemy!

Allow? ALLOW? I called in favors to get the duty.   I'm going to be
BUSTING them

I love my country. I've put my life on the line and my family at risk for
doing my job by the book professionally and according to international
convention. I refuse to be like one of these German Civilians that just
watched the trains go by in 1939.

What the Israeli government (MY) government and Israeli army (MY) army
is doing now in Palestine and perhaps has always done is a shake down.
Yes. there is Terrorism and Terrorism is intolerable.

"Collateral damage" is intolerable.

Solo Sniper Practice head shots on two palestinian children hanging
laundry on a roof top is intolerable.

I know many Palestinians committed to peace and nonviolence. People
that are morally unshakeable and that Martin Luther King of blessed
memory if he were alive to day, would be proud to know.

Date Posted: 02 July 2005 at 5:44am

O&O.

Date Posted: 02 July 2005 at 6:44am
Okay the show's over folks... move it along... that's it...

Question: what is/are O & O

Date Posted: 02 July 2005 at 4:51pm
Yes it is over. I take it that so is the relationship with the girlfriend.

Posted By: Suleyman
Date Posted: 03 July 2005 at 12:03am

Yes it is over. I take it that so is the relationship with the girlfriend.

....May Allah be with u brother Daniel...thank u very much for ur efforts...i can't find so much words to say,what a wonderful person u are!....

Date Posted: 03 July 2005 at 7:45am
The sad thing is that this guy could be really one of the most loyal and
stand up guys if you just tell him what to do and show him a little
kindness. He could have been a great paramedic or a fireman. He's not
evil he's like most of the people you wouldn't choose to be your friend.
Who's eyes you avoid in a crowd. Just somethings a little off and you can
never put your finger on it. It's just a creepy sensation on the back of
one's neck.

Trust that feeling

Date Posted: 08 July 2005 at 1:56pm
Originally posted by Zionist13 Zionist13 wrote:

O&O.

Acronym     Definition
O&O     Operational & Organizational
O&O     Organization and Operation
O&O     Over & Out
O&O     Overload & Overheat
O&O     Owned and Operated

Must I do everything myself

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 8:20pm

The sad thing is that this guy could be really one of the most loyal and
stand up guys if you just tell him what to do and show him a little
kindness. He could have been a great paramedic or a fireman. He's not
evil he's like most of the people you wouldn't choose to be your friend.
Who's eyes you avoid in a crowd. Just somethings a little off and you can
never put your finger on it. It's just a creepy sensation on the back of
one's neck.

Trust that feeling

You're the creep, not me. You think you can get to me, appeasenik? You and your kind are pathetic. IJ's recruiting volunteers!

Date Posted: 12 July 2005 at 11:20pm
Uh huh. So, Which O&O did you mean?

Also, What is IJ?

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 3:21am
Zionist13,please be professional!;if someone is knocked u out then u should only represent your best regards to Him after the match...this is professionality...

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 5:04am
I J

Insolent Jobnick?    (Jobnick is an Israeli term for a low profile soldier)

Innies for Jebidiah? (Innies refers to the state of ones belly button)

Insect Jugglers?

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 5:09am
Ah I got it !

I. J. =   ILL JEW

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 5:15am
Originally posted by Suleyman Suleyman wrote:

Zionist13,please be professional!;if someone is
knocked u out then u should only represent your best regards to Him
after the match...this is professionality...

Bismillah,
You are assuming this person has a central nervous system...

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 6:46am

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 10:11am
That was kind of funny wasn't it.

This is evil I should stop slamming this guy

Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 10:20am
Hi Daniel,u are right...how is ur pinky? which made me laugh at the job when i remembered...i can't imagine a word more sweet than pinky telling the results of the surgery...

Posted By: b95000
Date Posted: 13 July 2005 at 4:54pm

the value then, 1971, was estimated at $1.7 trillion, more than the total wealth of the United States,

So, why did the Jews, and the United States picked Palestine to invade and conquer? Answer... $$$$$$$!

Huh?  http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2001rank.html - The GDP of the US is over 11.75 Trillion/year (2004) ...so even in inflation adjusted dollars this value you speak of is not that huge in comparison.

-------------
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Posted By: ZamanH
Date Posted: 15 July 2005 at 5:27am

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

The GDP of the US is over 5.5 Trillion/year

I think it is $ 7 trillion.

-------------
An enemy of an enemy is a fickle friend.
There will be more women in hell than men.
..for persecution is worse than the slaughter of the enemy..(Quran 2:191)
Heaven lies under mother's feet

Posted By: b95000
Date Posted: 15 July 2005 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by ZamanH ZamanH wrote:

Originally posted by b95000 b95000 wrote:

The GDP of the US is over 5.5 Trillion/year

I think it is $ 7 trillion.

Huh?  http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/rankorder/2001rank.html - The GDP of the US is over 11.75 Trillion/year (2004) ...so even in inflation adjusted dollars this value you speak of is not that huge in comparison.

[Correction]

-------------
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.03 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2019 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net