IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Constant Nightmares  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Constant Nightmares

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
ReturnToAllah View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReturnToAllah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 June 2013 at 6:20pm
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,

Asalamu-Alaikum

I am new to this forum and this is my first time joining a forum. I joined because I am having a serious issue, and after visiting some scholars and telling my family I have not been able to get any genuine answers. Please know I am Muslim and this is not a troll question, it is a genuine concern.

I live in the U.S and because of personal reasons and because I usually get on and off on how much Ibadah I do, this has happened to me since I was a little child (i'm 30 now )

Anytime I get back on track, reading salah, reading quran etc.. I get persistant nightmares. I have always explained this as Shaitan trying to stop me from following my deen. When I tell others they say horrible things, they say im not a true muslim, they look at me with shock... So i'm hoping someone can try and give me an explanation without judging me.

Thanks.

P.S. I also dont usually sleep when I'm in wudu and dont sleep in the recommended position, could that be it?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic