IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Answers to your Questions  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Answers to your Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2012 at 2:54am
As'alaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

5) Does everybody needs to become Muslims to be saved?

Yes.

As previously discussed, the Jews have earned the anger of Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala and the Christians are astray with the doctrine of the Trinity. For these reasons Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala sent down the final revelation to the final Prophet who is Muhammad (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) as a mercy to mankind. Muhammad's (Salallhu Alayhi Wa Sallam) Ummah or community is the only religion that is follwing the monotheism of Ibrahim (Alayhi Wa Sallam). Therefore, one must obey what has been ordered in the Holy Qur'an and what has been tasked to Muhammad (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam).

Sahih International

And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad], except as a mercy to the worlds. 21:107

And this [Qur'an] is a Book We have revealed [which is] blessed, so follow it and fear Allah that you may receive mercy. 6:155

They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists." 2:135

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said in the interpretation of the Ayah reported:"You are the best of peoples ever raised up for (the benefit of) mankind..." (3:110): The best for mankind are those who bring them with chains round their necks till they embrace Islam (and thereby save them from the eternal punishment in the Hell-fire, and make them enter Jannah in the Hereafter)."

Narrated Abu Sa`id:

The Prophet ( ) said, "Allah will say, 'O Adam!. Adam will reply, 'Labbaik and Sa`daik (I respond to Your Calls, I am obedient to Your orders), wal Khair fi Yadaik (and all the good is in Your Hands)!' Then Allah will say (to Adam), Bring out the people of the Fire.' Adam will say, 'What (how many) are the people of the Fire?' Allah will say, 'Out of every thousand (take out) nine-hundred and ninetynine (persons).' At that time children will become hoary-headed and every pregnant female will drop her load (have an abortion) and you will see the people as if they were drunk, yet not drunk; But Allah's punishment will be very severe." That news distressed the companions of the Prophet ( ) too much, and they said, "O Allah's Messenger ( ) ! Who amongst us will be that man (the lucky one out of one-thousand who will be saved from the Fire)?" He said, "Have the good news that one-thousand will be from Gog and Magog, and the one (to be saved will be) from you." The Prophet ( ) added, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I Hope that you (Muslims) will be one third of the people of Paradise." On that, we glorified and praised Allah and said, "Allahu Akbar." The Prophet ( ) then said, "By Him in Whose Hand my soul is, I hope that you will be one half of the people of Paradise, as your (Muslims) example in comparison to the other people (non-Muslims), is like that of a white hair on the skin of a black ox, or a round hairless spot on the foreleg of a donkey."

honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Caringheart you really are an obnoxious person if I were to meet you in real life I think I would punch you in the face!
Abu,and all of your outspoken beliefs on the faith of others are never to be construed as obnoxious?How about simple free speech?You have no problem stating your beliefs, and who has threatened you for them?CH

Caringheart,
of course each one of us have different level of tolerance and reaction. But I remember you came to this forum saying you want to learn about Islam, and now we know with your posts your real intentions that you insult Islam and our beloved prophet (pbuh) on a regular bases and some times we loose patience with you. And I know we should control that as a Muslim. May God Almighty give us patience against you and those like you who are not interested in truth nor guidance rather to put down Islam and to misguide others.
You could not even explain nor prove basics of your belief, let alone to preach others with your wolf behavior in sheep clothing.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 25 November 2012 at 4:14pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:52pm
Greetings Hasan,

You are wrong, I am only interested in truth.

How is it that you can state your beliefs about others faith and not consider it 'putting down', or 'attacking', or 'being hateful'?  Do you honestly think there is any difference in you stating your beliefs and others stating theirs?  Are you 'putting down, 'attacking', 'being hateful'...?  Because I am not.  You think you do not 'insult' the faith of others?

Does anyone accuse you of 'seeking to misguide', because you express your disbelief in the faith of others, or because you express your beliefs in your own?
You can not 'prove basics of your belief' to me either... that's why it's called beliefs.  There is no proof when it comes to beliefs, only a seeking after the truth and praying that we are rightly guided.

You continue to call me things that I am not(I am not hateful, which if you read all my posts you will see, and I am not a liar), and I could choose to find the fact that you say those things offensive.  However, I choose to call it misunderstanding and hope that we will work towards greater understanding.

Salaam,
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 25 November 2012 at 6:07pm
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

Caringheart you really are an obnoxious person if I were to meet you in real life I think I would punch you in the face!

Abu,
Why did you say this?
It seems my posts have disappeared.
CH

Edited by Caringheart - 25 November 2012 at 6:27pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Greetings Hasan,You are wrong, I am only interested in truth.How is it that you can state your beliefs about others faith and not consider it 'putting down', or 'attacking', or 'being hateful'?� Do you honestly think there is any difference in you stating your beliefs and others stating theirs?� Are you 'putting down, 'attacking', 'being hateful'...?� Because I am not.� You think you do not 'insult' the faith of others?Does anyone accuse you of 'seeking to misguide', because you express your disbelief in the faith of others, or because you express your beliefs in your own?You can not 'prove basics of your belief' to me either... that's why it's called beliefs.� There is no proof when it comes to beliefs, only a seeking after the truth and praying that we are rightly guided.You continue to call me things that I am not(I am not hateful, which if you read all my posts you will see, and I am not a liar), and I could choose to find the fact that you say those things offensive.� However, I choose to call it misunderstanding and hope that we will work towards greater understanding.Salaam,CH

Caringheart,
every word I said is true to my knowledge and is based on how I remember you so far through your posts. If you forgot, the forum has them as record. I will go through some of your posts and your will see a new thread " Story of Caringheart" appear and I will show you exactly how you came to the forum and how you slowly exposed you inner intentions through your posts.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:48pm
I think that is a good idea Hasan.  I had actually thought of making the suggestion myself that you go back and look at my earliest posts and see the congeniality of them.  You may not have liked my take on things but then I can not say that I like all the takes I have heard spoken by people on these forums about other religions either.  Yet I allow them their beliefs and do not accuse and attack them.  In fact I feel that I have grown in understanding.
Salaam,
CH
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 5:18pm
Im liking this thread very much.

Abu Loren, may Allah reward you manifolds, ameen. Please keep up the good work.

Barak Allahu feek!
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2012 at 6:57pm
Spare me the chains please and leave me to my own decisions.  Let my salvation be in my own hands.  Just as I would not force you to accept my beliefs, or seek to subjugate you because of yours.

Edited by Caringheart - 26 November 2012 at 6:59pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic