IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 December 2012 at 9:18am
Originally posted by kish kish wrote:

If you believe other-wise please provide the forum proof of two or three eye- witnesses to this event so this could be considered a FACT and not FICTION as it is now according to the law and the Torah.

. . .and still you have no proof just childish rants again! Why am I not surprised!!
iec786 View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iec786 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2012 at 1:25pm
THE JEWS TO BE SUBSTITUTED:
"Therefore said I (Jesus) unto you (Jews), The kingdom of God
shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth
the fruits thereof." MATTHEW 21:43

A STIFF NECKED PEOPLE:
"For I know thy rebellion, and thy stiff neck: behold, while I
am yet alive with you this day, ye have been rebellious against
the Lord; and how much more after my death? DEUTERONOMY
31:27

JEWS : A rebellious people
"Ye have been rebellious against the Lord from the day that I
knew you." DEUTERONOMY 9:24
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2012 at 7:59pm
Kish,
still I wonder, how you could type something and post it as if I said it? and you used it and answer it yourself, why would someone who say is sincere would resort to such kind of fraud?
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2012 at 8:04pm
Hasan,
How many times does a person need to apologize for a mistake?
Do you ever apologize for anything you say?
Salaam,
CH
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 3:00pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Hasan,How many times does a person need to apologize for a mistake?Do you ever apologize for anything you say?Salaam,CH

CAringheart,
I thought, but I am not sure, are you also Kish?? He never apologized, but you say he did?
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 17 December 2012 at 3:02pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2012 at 8:32pm
Greetings Hasan,

You'd have to go back through the thread and look... you can do this easier than I can, my computer is old and very slow... but I'm pretty sure Kish had explained that this was only a simple mistake.
I know I made a comment about having made a similar mistake once.
You just seem unwilling to accept that people make mistakes and to let it go.  Do you not make mistakes?  I think I've seen a couple of times when you responded to the wrong person also, just no one made an issue of it.  We all make mistakes.

Salaam,
CH

[and no, I am not Kish.  Kish takes a hardline approach, and if I remember correctly is a Jehovah's Witness, and while I take no issue with Jehovah's Witnesses, I am not one of them and do not know all of their teaching.  I like and agree with alot of their teaching though.
Kish and I are so different that I think I would have to be schizophrenic to make the kind of posts that I make and also make the kind that Kish does.  We are quite different, yet in some ways the same... like all people. Smile]

Edited by Caringheart - 18 December 2012 at 12:24pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 December 2012 at 3:19pm
Thanks for speaking on Kish's behalf,
Hasan

Kish View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 December 2012 at 9:45am
Okay, back to the subject at hand.

How else do we know that the God of Abraham turned his back on Ishmael/Islam?

1)God agreed with Sarah that Ishmael be kicked out of Abraham�s household for good.

Gen. 21:10, 12 So she began to say to Abraham: �Drive out this slave girl and her son, for the son of this slave girl is not going to be an HEIR with my son, with Isaac!

12 Then God said to Abraham: �Listen to her voice, because it is by means of Isaac that what will be called your seed will be

2)Ishmael was not buried in the cave of Machpelah, the place of burial for Abraham and Isaac, along with their wives.

Gen. 49:31 There they buried Abraham and Sarah his wife. There they buried Isaac and Re�bek′ah his wife, and there I buried Le′ah.

3)Ishmaelites hated the God of Israel!

Ps. 83:2, 6 For, look! your very enemies (Ish′ma�el�ites ) are in an uproar; And the very ones intensely hating you have raised [their] head. . . the Ish′ma�el�ites!!!

They were even hard to get along with �His hand will be against everyone, and the hand of everyone will be against him� (Gen.16:12) So, as we can see ever so clear from the Holy Scriptures, whether Muhammad, who claimed to be an Ishmaelite descendant of Abraham is true or not, it really does not matter.

After the covenant with Abraham, the God of Israel never would use Ishmaelite�s as messengers or prophets, why?

A)They were not Hebrew first and foremost.
B)They never spoke in the name of God, Yahweh/Jehovah. (Deuteronomy 18: 20)
C)They served moon gods (Judges 8)
D)They were born not from Sarah and Abraham but from his slave girl, Hagar

Hagar, represented literal Israel with Jerusalem as its capital

Galatian 4:25 Now this Ha′gar means Si′nai, a mountain in Arabia, and she corresponds with the Jerusalem today, for she is in slavery with her children.

Topic: Did God turn his back on Israel and Islam?

Yes, he most certainly did.

Edited by Kish - 31 December 2012 at 9:50am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 11>
  Share Topic