IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Mahathir calls US, UK terrorist nations

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oneisnowchristi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:15pm
If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you, why do you sl*g them off, if you have such a hatred, why do you not go back to your country of origin, and help fight  for freedom and democracy, why do it in a country that is trying to help, but one that you have hatred against,.???/
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2005 at 3:40pm

If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you,

All decent human beings are against bombings. Sir, I fail to understand what you mean by "letting coalition help you"? Who invited any coalition for any help?

Plus, I live in a country I genuinely love and that country doesn't bomb any poor helpless nations.

b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 September 2005 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

If you are all against bombing, letting the coalition help you,

All decent human beings are against bombings. Sir, I fail to understand what you mean by "letting coalition help you"? Who invited any coalition for any help?

Plus, I live in a country I genuinely love and that country doesn't bomb any poor helpless nations.

Whisper (Sasha) can say he's 'against bombing' but he defends Saddam and wants to give him his 'due' credit of what he did to 'build the infrastructure' that was the envy of the ME.  How is this different - to defend and entrench a mass murderer than so called malicious bombs that have displaced this heinous monster?

You and your ilk are worse than some short lived B52 bombing campaign - you root for the entrenched, systemic killers...(Saddam, Mullah Omar, OBL (whom you 'prefer' to the neo con gang, as you so call it) and communists...)

What about the child killers in Beslan, Sasha...do you prefer them also?  Are you on their side too?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic